Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Thrill of Distress (BDSM, Seeking 1x1 Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyubey

Star
The feel of hemp against your oiled skin was a feeling that was so familiar yet...so queer. No matter how many times you've been bound, it always felt so...foreign to you. Like the first time you've been bound. The days of rebellion against your delightful master. Self inflicted agony! Willing self-exile from comfort and pleasure! Such foolishness! Though the bitter taste of the baby oil could be tasted, you feel your teeth dig slightly into the bamboo piece he used as a bar gag, the feel of your saliva dripping from your luscious lips exhilarating when it stroked the smooth, sensitive skin. He had left you without clothing, nipples hardened and breasts well rounded from the breast harness that forced upon your breasts a more luscious shape and an attractive rope work harness. Rubbing your clit against coarse rope left it somewhat raw, an understatement when the crotch rope was considered.

Master always loved crotchropes. Almost central or present in any bondage session, it did a good job arousing your nether regions, even moreso keeping you wet as if the oil wasn't enough. Pussy juices darkening the ropes directly between your clitoris, the knot in particular enough of a bulge to fit between, rubbing with every movement of the upper thighs or the pelvis area, almost giving you control over your arousal despite the obvious bondage!

Ropes snaking in a diamond position, you kneel obediently, head downcast. Your ankles bent in a kneeling position, feet drawn back in an excruciating kneeling shin stretch, bound to your thigh and forced in such an ascetic position. They say Yoga practitioners would get used to the strain it brought yet...you still feel the pressure on your shins and ankle. Your arms felt a tingle of coldness, forcing you to clench your hands to give you a little more circulation. They did say a reverse prayer position bondage was brutal and it truly lived opposite to the good graces praying would give: your hands a slightly purple shade, the numbness began to intensify to an extent where clenching and unclenching did little to alleviate the strain. Even worse, another cramping occurred. You tried not to squeal nor shed a tear, but you could not help it, muscles tensing up when you moaned softly, a soft 'A-Ah!' escaping your juicy gagged lips, almost in queue as some drool trickled down to your thighs.

No matter what you did, you could not hide how aroused you are. Your nipples stood erect, obviously demanding attention to the extent where they literally cried Kiss me please! Worship me! Pierce me! Your pussy was wet not only from the oil, a creeping wetness followed by a warmth within your womb as you fidget a bit. Your breathing uneven at most, drool seeping from your bamboo-gagged mouth as you bite harder, a strand no thicker than a thread drooling from the middle of your lips.

And as always, Master sat watching as you suffered through your bondage.
But the word Suffer? No, that was not it.

You love the bondage...but you love him more.

~~~

Despite how inexperienced I am in Roleplaying erotica in general, the above shows my writing prowess. However, though written from a submissive's point of view, I will play most dominant characters, though I can side character as a submissive should the RP call for it. I am solely into bondage. Strangely enough I never did like rape or sex within bondage, especially with extremely well done rope art. Another fetish I have is clothed, bondage erotica. Like undergarments, uniforms and such, the look of the ropes caressing your body is just too much for me.

Some Rules and facts!:

- I absolutely love gags, especially ones that force drooling. I have a fetish for drooling while in gags, not to mention 'gagged speak.' My all-time favourite gag? A ball gag.

- Clothed Bondage is a bigger hit to me, than naked bondage. Even more so, revealed bondage. Like when a crotchrope is placed on a schoolgirl and her skirt is folded to show her undergarments...that arouses me more than naked bondage, but that doesn't mean I don't like the latter.

- Though I will love you for all eternity if you like Kinbaku, I do like other kinds of kink, like light leather, handcuffs, chains and the sort, I just like the looks of rope more

- I will never dominate males in my RP, even if I play a dominant female character. You can hate me all you like, but that is how it will and how it shall go. tl;dr , don't dominate guys deal with it.

- I will come up with a plot that corresponds with your fetishes, but I reserve the right to refuse your own fetish. But we can bargain here, but be warned: I rarely will consider anything from my Dislike list and NEVER anything from the well, never list.

- I have nothing against furries, but I will say this much: 10% or no RP at all. I am simply not into such things. Strictly no bestiality.

- I am still new to erotic roleplays, so feel free to criticize me. Tips and pointers are always welcome and I won't hesitate to edit things.

- I am more into story-driven RPs, not ones with Rape page on end. Though bondage scenes can take awhile, it would be nice to see how or why X person got into Y predicament. There are some times when I do crave a sex-driven RP, if you don't mind at all.

- Though I may get some flak for this, but...I tend to be pretty photosensitive, as in, what I see in pictures, I envision happening. So, if you have a male Avatar picture, I'd actually refuse. I will play with Males, under these conditions: Their Avatar display pictures must either depict a female character or a symbol of something that is neither male or female (Like say, an Emblem, a Pattern, A cookie, ect;) you don't like it, that's too bad.

- For reasons I will divulge only to those who I will RP with, I will NOT RP with any sort of Real life pictures or whatnot. Anime or Manga appearances only, please.

- This account has the same name as from another Website. I am that same person, if you need to know.

~IDEAS~

Note: All of these are rough, feel free to suggest or send an idea my way. But as always, I reserve the right to refuse and as mentioned above, I will not do anything from the Never list. Underlined = Parts I will or can play, can be negotiable. Any of the below can be mixed.

SETTINGS
-Modern Life
-Medieval Europe/Japan
-Fantasy
-Exotic Fantasy
-School Life
-Slice of Life
-Realistic
-Comedic/Odd scenarios
-Romantic

PAIRINGS
-Master X Slave
-Master X Pet
-Tormentor X Victim
-Kidnapper X Victim
-Captive Spy X Interrogator OR Rival Spy
-Bondage Expert/Nawashi X Model OR Slave
-Consensual Lover X Consensual Submissive
-Rival Students X Rival Students
-Soldier X Soldier
-Student X Student

[size=12pt]CRAVING OF THE MOMENT or PLOTS[/size]

10% Furry X Human
An Anthropomorphic Goddess, the creator of the world, had rested once her world was complete and all was content. However...years have long passed when her worship was made public, in this now Victorianesque Age. She returns to the world, seeking to enjoy and see the pleasant state her world is in, only to be caught in a winding adventure with a rather unlucky young man... This RP is more deep and would be more Story Driven.

Rival Gang Member X Rival Gang Member
In the Divide, a place fenced out from the Outside world, a Social Darwinian world exists. Theft and Murder is seldom punished, a harsh way of life the only way to get out. Toudou Academy will grant you a chance to get out...only if you make it through to Graduation. Super Powers, Class and Club-based Gangs, how will you survive? This has a copious amounts of Sex scenes along with Battles and such...I ask that you come up with a Power for your character.

Willing Slave X Unwilling Master
Ever since the couple tried out Bondage, she couldn't get it out of her head. Though they had been in love for quite some time now going into College, their lack of sensual intimacy coupled with her curiosity has led them to attempt bondage. Daydreaming about ropes and the knots which tie, how will she convince her otherwise tame and modest partner, otherwise the 'master' in their little erotic play, to go beyond just mere scarves and handcuffs?

Noblewoman/Commoner/Priestess X Demonic Entity Every soul that passes through the maw of Cerberus always has something good to say about the world. Even Mephistopheles seems to be more than obliged to 'leave' the fiery chasms to trick humans in the surface world. Has he grown bored of mindless torture and inflicting Agony to hapless souls? Maybe so. As their boredom at repetitive routines as the Nobles of Hell began to wear at them, eventually even the more reserved of the Demons in Hell ascended into the Mortal world, taking man's souls for themselves to keep them entertained. Posing as mysterious butlers and or servicemen at a time of great need, those who love life find themselves bound to an infernal demon of great power...and a boredom that wouldn't be easily sated.

Noblewoman/Commoner/Priestess X Lovecraftian-esque God
The Oldest One emerges from his slumber, only to see a perversion of his original creation. The universe around him had developed far beyond its primordial cradle of Fire and Ash to give host to water and life. Sleeping for Aeons as he grew dormant when all energy in the world faded, the Oldest One shines brightly once more, ready to engorged in a feast on the life forces of those in the universe. But as he had found, his stasis had dulled his immense power, making him no stronger than the humans he so despised. With no choice other than to descend into the world cloaked in flesh, he wanders the earth seeking to restore his power...and discover what tastes the appetizer brings before the feasts begins...

Wandering Gun Slinger X Town Girl
The only law in Crescendo Heat? There are no law. The Lawless East, which the Crescendo Heat comprises most of, is a paradise for the lawless: bandits and brigands roam free, corrupt officials stand by as thugs extort from the honest, lawful citizen. Much of the technology in the world comes from Mining 'Techdumps' , deposits of scrap metal and occasionally, working machinery. With no idea how such treasures ended up underneath the sand, technology remained in general rather low, but weaponry and anti-personnel technology reached such heights that even laser technology and Plasma weaponry, though poorly understood, came into the hands of many. A small town girl, having lived in Mar Siel for all of her life, has known violence all of her life. With her village pitifully defending itself time after time against Bandits, desperate for help they seek to request the aid of a Lone Gunslinger travelling alone in Crescendo Heat. If they were not to surrender and hand themselves over as property to be sold as slaves, they would be all killed without hesitation. But what could the Wandering Gunslinger desire?

Wartime and the Future
Mechanized war had always been the life for anyone who lived in Arunafeltz or Carcino. Having waged a war for almost a century without pause, warfare transformed the distinct societies of the two kingdoms, the call for conscription leading away many young ones with bright futures into certain death and endless misery. The Endless Stalemate never ends along with the endless reports of senseless brutalities, atrocities and slaughters. As a soldier, you come across...a young civillian. Trapped in Enemy territory as the last remainder of your company, what are you to do? (This RP can go both ways, I can either be the soldier or the Civillian, your choice.)

Experiment/Test Subject X Other
T914. Not even a name, just a designation number. No memory of where you came from, no memory of the past, only the recollection of the many horrible, horrible things they have done to you in the Laboratory. Designed in part as a guinea pig for the testing of the Nyx antidote, a supposed cure for Cancer, what ended as a failure gave birth to something horrifying: you. Your body flows on your whim, regenerating lost limbs and even your head if you desired it so. You could assimilate non living objects and incorporate them into your body, all while keeping the visage of a normal young lady. Abused and tormented, your anger grows out of control one day as another scientist wants to examine your 'body' as an excuse for Rape...

Suicidal Girl X Normal boy
Your father died on an accident in a business trip. Your mother broke down and divorced leaving behind a broken you and a lonely household. You used pity to have the young man who had a crush on you make love to you, only to have him stroke your hair and abandon you. All alone and fed up with life, you prepare to take your own life, that is until you are interrupted by a stranger. Would you still feel the need to live in a world so cruel? Only time can tell.

Geek X Troublemaker OR Normal Guy
Detached from society, you take solace only in your research and ventures in Self bondage. After talking with a Guildmate from an MMORPG you've been playing, you feel...an odd connection about. Even after a bit of Erotic Roleplaying, you are surprised to hear that he lives just in the same city as you! Excited, you feel confident enough, in due time, that you could meet. But the person behind that facade of a charismatic leader turns out to be not quite what you were expecting, in a good way!

Female Rebel X Princess/General + Other
The year is 1743 AD(After Deliverance). The Armies of the Belereaux Empire seemed to crumble under the rule of Britannia's own Rose Queen Gertrud, a fine general who made quick work of Belereaux's armies during the Century's Strife. Determined to spread the dominance of the Ascended Throne to the Frankish lands of Belereaux, only through the intervention of a lowly female Squire - Riel La'Fontaine, under guidance from God, had routed the Britannian forces on their way to Montague. The renewed offense almost entirely destroyed, Riel then went to liberate much of the land held by Britannia. But, what tricks will the Rose Queen and her Subordinates pull to destroy what hope Belereaux has?

Kidnapping gone Horribly, Horribly wrong!
Two bumbling criminals must have had it lucky. They kidnapped a rich young lady, the daughter of a Haughty billionaire! Wanting to hold her for ransom, they were surprised when her very own father simply called them personally and said "Take her. You'll find she's not worth the Million Dollars, kid". Surprised at this turn of events, that quickly becomes apparent: she never ceases to stop complaining, feisty, arrogant and extremely violent in her own way. Not to mention that the Police, her Brothers and sisters are still chasing after you and your friend...how much worse can your failed kidnapping attempt go?! (This will be more story driven at first, barely any sex in the original storyline. But this can be changed into a Sex driven RP where she is simply used as a Sex toy after.)

Time, it is running out!
You have a crush on a young man at school. Handsome, athletic and smart, what a dream boy! One day in the heat of Summer vacation, you are prepared to go confess to him before a freak car collision had hit you. You awaken in the hospital, just at the start of the School semester. You do not know this, but...that boy you wanted to confess to, had died in an Airplane accident. Crushed, you meet an older woman, who then offers you a deal: You have all of Summer vacation to have the young man fall in love with you, to avert the disaster. To do this, she holds your hands and brings you back to the past, right before that crossing that would have brought you to the coma. What will you do then, for time is a-wasting! (More story driven, be prepared for some very odd twists in the story.)

Things not meant to be seen.
You were a naturalist, taking a photo of a very rare bird, the Double-banded Argus, rumored to still have a very, very few within the island of Openeogo. Despite your guide telling you not to come close to the isolated outer islands, you still insisted and went alone, promising to meet the boatman by sun down. Making your route, it was the cry of a gagged girl that got you compelled. What started out as a quest to picture a supposedly extinct bird ended in the discovery of a slave shipment, the very acts of human smugglers and slavers, supposedly a myth, right before your eyes! Forget birds, this could be the article of the century! As you engrave their faces in the camera, for sure the moment this is released justice shall be served and these evil (And perverted) men would be put to justice! That is, can you keep yourself from being caught? (Very much so sex driven. After the Islands will come the dilemma of the Global slave trade, if you play your cards right.)

Stuck...with you?!
Oh look. Your house burned down. Bummer, isn't it? Though for sure the assessment for damages will proceed, everything you own, razed along with your hopes for a simple life when most of your assets were leveled to the ground along with your house. Desperate for a place to stay, you decide to share a room. At first the roommate wasn't that bad...he was a very handsome man of a few words. But then...you find out his entire place was decorated with bondage equipment, manuals and sex toys, even. Though he does assure you he is a civilized man, you still...feel the weird vibes about. That and...natural curiosity. Will you have the guts to ask him? (The Roommate's personality can be changed to your desire.)

The Being of Hell commands.
"Take me in. I'm bored." A random young man appears to you, out of nowhere, for no given reason in a puff of black smoke, yawning. He literally wants you to take him in because he was bored. That and he was literally sleeping in the middle of the sidewalk when you struggled to find an answer. Upon interrogation, it turns out that the person before you is called Dolor, the sum of all Sins, the manifest of the possible evils the world possesses. Every day of the week corresponds to a specific Deadly Sin, making life with him all the more harder! How will you treat this new factor into your life?! (It can be reversed: the Female can play the Demon, and I the male.)

Not quite a joke...
A young man feels down...a normal occurrence, really. After being refused to be granted entry into an Arts School he desired, a young man, now a shut-in, is more depressed than ever. Though his other working friends care much for him, they decided a prank would be great to get him back on his feet. Of course, it had to be a joke...the rumors spoke of a place where they would sell actual slaves and deliver them to their doorstep. It had to be a joke, what was it like, a prostitute in a birthday cake? Calling up a friend, they tell them the address and his credit card number (They had stolen it from him). Thinking it was just a joke they confirmed an order. Woe be to that young man when the package arrives. Even so....can he really pay back the price? (Your character would be a 'slave' sold to the random, almost uninterested young man. Slice of life as well when he would try to earn back enough to repay his new found debt!)

Death's beckoning Call
Many would see their lives flashing before them before they leave this world...others simply see a hooded man standing before them, sycthe at hand and his thin bony palm open, calling them forward. He would ask but one question 'Do you have any regrets?' before he ferries you off. But...you don't want to leave. Making a deal with death itself, you decide to stay in this world, but with a catch: you must be the acting Grim Reaper for the Duration of this world, eventually to succeed him! As a Junior Reaper, as he says, you find out life isn't quite the same with a lazy, ex-reaper lounging about while the souls of the Fallen require harvesting. Worse so...the truce between Heaven and Hell is slowly falling apart...how will you live out your crazy new life?! (You will play the one with Regret. Expect more action and Story than actual Sex in this Plot.)

Doll's Judgment, the Master's Smile
In an alternate world, at another day, there is a Story that goes around within the Kingdom of Arafeltz, occupying modern day Luxembourg. It speaks of a demented craftsman known as "Cannibal Corpse" or CC , whose artistry is renowned throughout the world as a master sculptor, who makes mannequins so life-like it disturbs many onlookers. No joints, plastic smiles...the eerie silence tells many much, but some speak about ill-fortune to those who buy his exquisite handicrafts. One thing is common. Every Mannequin cries every midnight, their tear-stains lining their cold plastic bodies, the more ludicrous witnesses claim they would whisper 'Please, help me...' in lonely, dark nights. The number of kidnappings and disappearances of young Ladies have reinforced the Urban Legend of CC, devoured by 'demons' that he had contracted with...will you expose the mystery of Cannibal Corpse and let the light shine upon the disappearances? (You will play a kidnapped Refugee from the Baltic Republic [Russia of this Alternate timeline] who will meet CC.)

The case of the Wandering Painter and the Witch-to-be
In the continent of Erewa, widespread disasters attributed to Witchcraft has led to a craze where the innocent are condemned, fit to burn or to wed the Guillotine. What could be seen as a wave of loathing towards women in general, fears and superstition run amok in a land afraid of magic. You, as a wrongly convicted young lady accused of witchery, stand an unfair trial, overlooking the people whom once adored you, now shouting against your favor, deeming you fit to burn as many others. With your hands bound you pray, hoping for your savior to come and to prove your innocence...will you find it before your time at the stake comes? (You will play as a wrongly accused young lady of any rank or class.)

The Last course: You!
You work at a Dim Sum restaurant, hoping to leave your hard life and the nightmares you suffered in the Mainland behind...but once a victim, always will be one. Employed in a luxurious restaurant at the Red Light district, Liu Mei Feng, a curvaceous beauty whose charm swooned many a customer, would have her own fortune change one day, when the district's Mafia Godfather, owner of most of the Red Light District and of course her restaurant, was charmed by her looks. And for sure, the dessert was to come! How will she endure the Mafia Don's 'special' desires? (You will play as Liu Mei Feng, a hostess/waitress at the restaurant. Very sex Driven.)

Catching up with the past couldn't get any deadlier!
Young Willard faintly remembered a childhood sweetheart...so young and innocent were they, embracing and speaking of marrying each other someday. During your age, people spoke about cooties and tended to stick around members of their own gender, but you didn't mind holding hands or kissing each other at the cheek. When her parents would get into fights, he would always be there to embrace her. They boasted that they slept together in bed many times: sleep overs where he would hold her hands to keep her safe from the monsters underneath his bed took place often. When you were moving out, you promised that you would be with her forever, to rescue her from her miserable life as her Knight in Shining Armor...yet many years passed, the neighborhoods once so familiar to you now but a haze...after completing his education abroad, Willard returns to his home city only to find much have changed, yet that one special person remains very dear to you...that is, until, a young lady grasps your hands, throws you to the ground as the roar of gunfire rip the atmosphere...he may have found that 'one special person' , but he has also found a new life with her embrace...as her bodyguard, against the many who seek to take her rightful fortune from her! (Very story driven, you will play the Young Heiress of the Fortune her Grandfather had left behind. The classic cold-hearted hostile young lady would be played, as well as a premade.)

Romance within Section A-L
As a young intern at a Public library, you lose yourself in the world of books, convinced that the real world is inferior compared to what your imagination spins. Though eccentric at your work, you worry that you are slowly growing old at the age of 25, with no boyfriend or possibility of marriage! Lately, you've come to notice a frequent customer. He is rather handsome and you've been working the courage to speak to him. But then, comes one special day...you are running the rental counter and he comes right up to you. Then, lo and behold...he places down a bondage manual and a how-to-do-it-yourself guide for Bondage. There is one catch: You're not into the kinkier side of sex, straight out penetration is all there is for you! But...you really want to come closer to him, so will you try to engage in Self bondage to impress him, or let down this possible hook up with him upon finding something you can get into? (You will play as the Librarian who is looking into Bondage to strike a conversation with him.)

The Life of a Dog
"That's right Bitch, I own you."
Cruel, just horrifyingly cruel words. You watched as your very own sisters were killed by your own hand, convinced that if you had killed them yourself, you would have spared them a horrifying fate at the hands of carvers. You were taken as a man's pet, a dog in his own words. Chained, shackled, abused, humiliated. Tortured. This man was not a sane man; he reveled in your misery and despair. Many a times you've tried to kill yourself but to no avail. After all, he did own you. Scarring your body both mentally and physically, the wounds healed yet the sorrow in your heart refuses to wane. A Body branded with the mark of a dog, she was slashed at the torso to form an 'X' as a human reminder that she belonged to the man known only as X. Now, years have passed and you, with all the brutal treatment and the morbidly entertaining training (Which consisted of Arena-style death matches between starving victims) made you a cold and efficient assassin. Yet, no matter how many times you've proven your worth...you are still a Dog to that man, as long as that X remains on your body. One day, you hear that a trace of the man known as 'X' could be found. Enter the dark underworld to discover the truth amongst the lies. (Sort of Kill Bill esque, your character is an Assassin, cold with very little morals yet is efficient, quiet and refined. There will be bondage and story portions here.)

Part time blues
Rejected from every avenue of work, with your interest rising, you had no choice but to swallow your pride and apply to the last place you could apply. An Adult store. Minimum wage you feel was below your talents, you were too arrogant and concieted to work in a team. Manual labor to you was a no-go and you hated being around 'middle class simpletons'. A girl with a Princess attitude that carried over even when her parents fell upon hard times, your attitude got you fired everywhere. You thought for once that the man behind that counter was a total pervert, but my, what a surprise when you truly look at him! How would you handle working at the Adult Store with a professional man like him watching your every move, waiting for a slip up?! (You will play a Private School student who has been turned down. This is a premade, sex driven RP with plenty of bondage and whatnot.)

The Ideal gift
The form asked for the ideal girl of your dreams. That was a no brainer: Asiatic descent ,speaks fluent English, curvaceous body and a kind personality. No big deal, right? A newly-recruited sales ambassador to Jillian-Heimlich corporation, a global retailer in Fresh water and water purification systems, had come all the way from Germany to Hong Kong to discuss the possibility of improving irrigation systems in rural China as well as to move their brand into the Motherland. Upon arrival, he is greeted by a few men donning fedoras, asking him to 'enjoy' his present upstairs. When he slowly realizes that the girl bound and humbled before him did not do this at her own will, he will surely find himself entrapped in the dirty dealings of his company and the many illegal enterprises that populate Hong Kong's underworld (You will play as a slave who will be bound and presented to the businessman in his hotel. Appearance is pre-determined.)

Forget the Fuzzy cuffs
Crescendo Heat...the lawless, expanse in the West. Untamed from across the endless frontier, fortunes are made here and graves are dug often for the intrepid spirit seeking to earn a quick buck. Bounty hunters and the lot wander these lands. A Desperada, a famed gunslinger known more for her...natural guns strides into Newport City, who will she encounter there? (Various ideas; New Sheriff , Captured for Bounty, Capturing another Vagabond, Sold to slavery, Accused of a crime, Robbing a Train, ect; Much freedom is available for plot variation.)

The Dominant One
An experienced Dominatrix comes to a bar, drinking her worries away. Ripe at the age of 24, you look forward to the future and see nothing more than the moans of men swooning over your beauty, insults by way of men asking for you to make love to them and the worries of age taking your reputation away. You fear the younger, more curvaceous rookies, rising stars in the industry. You strike up a chat with a man beside you, whom you find out to be a famed Rigger and Rope Artist until an accident claimed the life of his beloved Submissive. Sharing in your insecurities, he strikes up something that was just too exciting to miss out: with your curvaceous, killer body, bound in rope, drooling and begging for reprieve...the idea of being a submissive did dance in your head for a few years now, but...here comes the opportunity to try it out, no harm done to the reputation! What starts off as a simple Bondage sessions grows into a fuller romance shared by two incomplete peoples. (You will play the Dominant, who tries being a Switch this time around. The Appearance is premade.)

Also, to note:

ABSOLUTELY, ABSOLUTELY craving a Valkyria Chronicles RP!
Anyone who desires this PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom