Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving a Supernatural or Sons of Anarchy rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila Lupin

Star
If anyone is up for a Supernatural, Sons of Anarchy, or Labyrinth rp I'm willing to play an older Sarah if anyone will play Jareth, I would also like to play an OC in a pairing with Jareth if anyone is interested.

Supernatural

I'm mostly looking for someone to play Castiel, but Sam, or Dean would also be greatly appreciated.

Sons of Anarchy

I'm looking for someone to either play Chibs, Jax, or Tig

Final Fantasy

The characters are listed in the order I crave most not by game

I'm very partial to Snow or Cid Raines. I would like to play an OC with either of these characters.

I would like to have an rp with either Reno, Rude, Tseng, Rufus, Angeal, Genesis, Sephiroth, or Zack Fair with an OC character.

RE: Craving a Final Fantasy or Labyrinth rp

Bump! I'm also willing to do Kingdom hearts rps. just let me know if your interested.

I can play Genesis, Sephiroth, or Zack Fair in a Final Fantasy rp depending on the OC. I would much prefer to play Genesis, just because he is so much fun. But this depends on OC and Plot.

I really hate to be 'that guy' that bugs you about RP that you may not be interested in, but it's always better to ask and get turned down than sit here wondering. Anyway, I see that your list of Final Fantasy VII characters that you'd be interested in is of a fairly decent size. Would you be interested in a role play centred around two OCs in the Final Fantasy VII universe?

Only if there's a very interesting plot behind it. Otherwise I usually lose interest, but we could totally work on the plot together. Pm me so we can talk about it if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom