Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Justice for all?

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
The year is 2023 life wasn't great for some, but hard on others. The world was stupid for that reason. Jails where build to house society most undesirable in a few places. They where collar and there energy drain to supply the outside world with power. Technology had improve not only the lives of the world, but the quality of the world, but there are still those who have been beating and abuse for this new world order. The people of the world for the most part have become sheep for the most part not wanting to risk there lives as they had at the moment.

In one such prison up north in America there was a lower level prison for not as threatening creatures to be sent. This was also the prefect place for people to come and build there skills and refine there skills. These guards of the prison where name mana collectors. This prison was mostly quiet for the most part except for one of the prisoner which was keep away from the other prisoner because he was bad luck charm. There where a lot of people that had accidents around him from prisoners to guards all that got close to him it seems except for one person.His cell was dark, which was because he breaks the light in them every time they put them into his cell, because he prefer being in the shadows or darkness compare to the light. He had a collar around his neck, a silver one with three low color blue lights on them. When he stood up, he height was in 6 foot even range. His body had a slightly muscular build to it along with his beautiful purple color eyes. He had a scar that came over his right eye in both of his forms, but he still had use of both of them "Man, I'm bored." He say from his dark cell looking out at the time.

Trista sighed as she got up and got dressed for work. it was early morning and she hated mornings but she had no choice as to go to work or not. it seemed the specific prisoner she was paid to watch over had to many accidents with anyone other than her. she hadnt quite figured that one out yet herself. but at least she got paid well and so far he hadnt given her any troubles. getting her uniform on and putting her gun in her side holster and clipping her badge on, she headed out to her car and then headed to the prison she worked for. once there she went and clocked in as usual and then went to check in with the other guards on how things had gone over night while she was away. seeing nothing had happened yet but that everyone had given her prisoner wide berth, not surprising, she smiled at the news and then headed down to the prison cell housing her charge. once there she sighed a bit at the darkness inside the cell which he seemed to love and wondered if anyone had even thought to feed him since yesterday or had they been too scared to do so. standing a few feet away from the cell she called in to him. "anyone given you breakfast yet" she asked knowing he would more than likely know her voice by now as she had been stuck on this post for a week now but it came with an increase in pay so who was she to complain.

She could hear stirring within the cell when she called out to him, before answers her back "Now you and I both know the answer to that." He told her, before licking his lips lightly. HE comes closer to the end of the cell, before coming into the lightly and smiling to her. His smile was calm yet disturbing at the same time. He was in his more human looking for all that show was his ears and tail which wags behind him "How are you today my dear?" He told her, there was a scar over his left eye which sometimes he held closed, because it bother him. From the way he acted you could never guess that he was a prisoner, but a prisoner he was nonetheless. He gives her a cute and playful pout looking up to her with his eyes begging "Feed me please." He told her as he licks his lips. There were chains over his wrist and ankles. Even through he didn't get to go to the yard. He still had an awesome looking body which many of the guard wonder about.

Trista sighed knowing the answer as he had said and watched him a minute before crossing her arms over her chest. unlike most days, today she had left her hair down instead of pulling it back into a ponytail as it was still slightly damp from her morning shower. she had actually been lucky that she had had time for a shower and to apply her makeup before she was late this morning. at it was her pulling double shifts everyday was wearing on her and in some ways it showed though she tried to cover it. since she had taken this job, her social life was also in the drain as she never had time now to go drinking with her friends as by the time she got off her shift she was too tired and it was to late so all she could do was go colaspe in bed and sleep until she had to get up and go back to work. "i'm tired but here none the less as usual" she answered him as she then moved to brush back one of the black locks of her hair which fell into her few. "I will go get you something to eat then ill return and you can tell me about whoever was guarding you last night." she said as she wanted to know what all went on that no one was willing to tel her on the record as she knew some sinister things went down in these prisons. she then turned on her heels and went to grab him a tray of breakfast and returned a few minutes later with it. she waited at the cell door for him to back up before she then opened the food tray slot and slide the food and glass of tea to him then closed it back. granted she was not frightened of him unlike so many others but then again he hadnt given her reason to fer him either. though if he ever did he would probably starve to death since no one else ventured down here unless blackmailed or loosing a bet.

He smiles at her at the moment, before coming to the food "There was no one here till you came. They all afraid of me you know." He chuckles a bit, before taking the food, eating some of it in a very well manner style "That's with the exception of you." He told her as he begins to eat calmly "I hope all is well with you." He smiles at her, before taken a sip of his drink looking at her "Because you don't look so well." He smiles, before taken another bite of his food at the moment. The camera watching his cell turns to focus in on her for a moment, before going back to normal "Thanks for the meal." He told her as he finishes up. He was a lifetime inmate and he didn't seem upset about it at all no matter how many times she seen him, he was always smiling.

((omg so sorry it didnt put up a notification of you posting. i only noticed it because i was back tacking my threads to get rid of ones that are dead or completed.))

Trista smiled at him through the cell "well i guess god does do small favors still then since im here to see that you are at least taken care of though at this point i should just move into the prison. i swear i am here more than i am away from this place now." she said crossing her arms over her chest as she moved to lean against his cell bars. "so tell me why is it that ohters get hurt and yet i never do. i mean its a bit funny if you ask me. what am i just too nice or something for you to hurt" she asked him making conversation and wanting to know a few more things of fact instead of the crazy rumors floating around about theis man.

(Sorry same problem here, I thought you lost interest sent you a pm and you didn't response guess the pm system ate it lol.)

He rolls over to his side, before looking up at her cutely at the moment "What you have a man you are keeping waiting? Or something." He smiles again, before licking his lips lightly "I kid." He smiles again, before coming closer to her licking his lips a bit "But seriously, if you need some me time use some of your vacation and get away from here silly." He told her, before leaning in and giving her a lick across the cheek "I won't starve, if you take a week or two off." He looks at her cutely, his eyes all big and puffy looking. When she asked him that question he backs away from the bars looking at her "What? I have no idea what you are talking about silly? Are you saying I cause all those accidents from here?" He looks at her laying on the ground stretching out a bit, before speaking again "Maybe you're just that lucky?" He told her, before tilting his head back to the side looking up "You haven't lost an eye, scar, cut, or we can forget what happen to Mary." He lowers his head for a moment in silences "How she fell through the floor as the power when out and was nearly gangrape to death by the inmates, but seriously. How would I cause that. They don't let me out from here."

Trista sighed at his words and shook her head "no i dont have anyone waiting for me ever. i never have time for a social life as this job keeps me busier than any ever has." she told him then wrinkled her nose at him licking her cheek as she moved to wipe his saliva off of her cheek with her sleeve. "they wont let me take vacation any time soon as we are short handed right now or i would and please refrain from licking me. as far as the accidents well I dont know why i am so lucky but in a way i am cursed as well. but at least the paychecks are nice. but somehow i cant help but wonder if you dont know more than you are admitting to." she said giving him a playful curious grin.

"Why? You're so tasty and sweet." He told her, before licking his lips lightly at the moment. He cracks his neck a bit before getting a playful smile on his face "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Knowing something about it, or being the one to start it is two different sides of a coin." He leans up close to the bar, before smiling at her again "Besides it doesn't matter to me that those fools got hurt, if it were me then I would leave some kind of sign it was me. They deserve it either way." He chuckles looking at her, before tilting his head to the side "When you get off today instead of going straight home, or buy yourself something nice, or eat out." He told her, giving her a smile "After all you deserve it." He tilts his head to the side, before looking her in the eyes "So, any other question you like to ask me."

((sorry im slow at this time of day kids awake and got alot going on))

Trista was a bit shocked at his words but then again there was a reason for him to be behind bars. granted he was sweet to her but that didnt mean anything and she was stupid for being as friendly towards him as she was. but her mother had always told her she would catch and kill more flies with honey then vinegar so she had a natural sweet personality towards most people. "what do you know about those mishaps and why do you say they deserved it? what did they do to deserve it?" she asked then smiled at his words but shook her head at them "nah i have no reason to buy myself anything nice as i have no life to wear it with." she said as she watched him with a smile. it was a shame he was a prisoner.

He rolls over and looks at her with a smile on his face "You're still a woman are you not. If not for a social life just for yourself pamper yourself." He sticks his tongue out at her "Beside, a beauty such as yourself deserves nice things every once in a while." He told her, before getting up to his feet and coming closer to her "Oh, whatever do you mean?" He look at her with a big smile on his face as he comes closer to her "I don't remember being involve in those so called mishaps." He told her, before laying back on the ground and stretching out onto his back "As for if they deserve it. Mary was gang member getting a job here and transferring orders to outside, why you think she was fire after she recover." He yawns a bit, before licking his lips "Then there's Grey Blair, that person got his kicks out by torturing female inmates, but I've said to much, we never know who is listing in." His eyes where doing a strange motion to the right back corner. IF she would look that way, she would see the shadow of someone watching them.

Trista sighed and noted where he was motioning too. she knew they were being watched but wasnt too worried about it as she wasnt crossing too many lines. she had already heard all the rumors about the prior wardens who watched this area, she was simply getting another view of it. "im not worried about them honestly. im simply getting another side of the story i already know form co workers and seeing if i should pitch a fit to get reassigned" she laughed slightly then added "but im not. even though this post keeps me busy at least it keeps me out of trouble as well because if i wasnt here all the time i would be out partying and god only knows where i would end up" she sated as she watched him still and moved off of leaning against the cell to watch the shadow for a few minutes. "alright i am going to go make my other rounds then i will be back to check back on you. i heard they just moved a new prisoner not far from here who also needs an eye on him as he aint too happy about being tossed in a cell" she said as she then went to leave for a few minutes.

He looks up to her, before pouting a moment "If you leave I be lonely." He told her, before straightening up and smiling a bit more "I would, but then again, if you where happy then I would be happy." He told her, before rolling back "Oh? A new prisoner." There was one thing that was really bad about him is no one knew his name, he seems to be nameless. He seem to have pop out of nowhere, before he was imprison here, not for long then all the mishaps began to happen around him. He sniffs the air slightly, before licking his lips "Oh, I did smell a new scent in the air lately." He comes closer to her, before placing his hand on her hand "Good luck, I hope I wasn't to much of a pain for you today." He told her, before disappearing back into the dark. One of the other guard comes running by her at that moment "Come on, that new guy causing trouble." He told her, before running up stairs

In the hall there was a big feline like male standing there "Let go of me I didn't do it." He punches one of the guards in the face, before moving as several other guards around trying to with strain him. This cat was about 7 feet tall in his true from and bulging muscle off of him. One of his teeth where chipped, as one of his eyes where shut tight no longer in use.

Trista shook her head at his comment about being trouble for her. he was never trouble for her, hell he was the most well behaved for here here. but then another guard came down the hall and needed her help so she moved away and headed with the other guard to take care of the new prisoner. trista took in the sight as she came up to it and really didnt want in this fight. she never liked brute force to begin with as it never solved anything. and seeing her comrades getting their butts nearly kicked by this beast of a feline only strengthened her resolve on that. deciding on different tactics she moved so that the feline would see her in his good eye as she spoke. "guys stop being idiots" she told her co workers then looked at the feline "the more you fight the guiltier you are. calm down and cooperate and there is a chance we can sort this out and get you out of here if you are innocent" she told him softer than she spoke to her comrades as she had her hand on her tazer if this beast wanted to get rough with her. she had no quarrel with shocking the hist out of a few people who wanted to get rough with her but if this could be solved with reason then she would. it was why most of the prisoners liked her. she spoke to them as though they were people and not beast in cages and she interacted with them as though they were real people as well. once again a curse of her mother raising her with no father around.

The rest of the guards back away from the beast as she came in on the scene saying that. The tiger guy looks down at her, he was breathing hard at the moment. He looks at her, before cracking his neck lightly "I've not done a damn thing." He told her, before licking his lips. He looks at her his gaze narrow, before he begins to speak again "My name is Garland Mash. I don't like being here, I just want out." He told her, before looking at her, it seems his rage was slowly beginning to come back to him, before he raised his hand looking like he was about to strike her. Suddenly, she could feel a cold chill come down her spine, before Garland stops in his tracks, before backing down, the look on his face was that of him about to piss himself "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He bows before her, before reverting back to his human form and offering out his hand for them to restrain him again.

Trista was shocked at him suddenly easily turning himself in after he seemed about to strike out at her as she felt the chill down her spine though she quickly moved to cuff him and secure him. but at his look she couldnt help but to look back over her shoulder expecting to find a horrific sight or something which had backed this guy down from her.

There was nothing behind her just the other stun guards looking at her. The tiger man look submissive as if he was afraid to move like he was going to die "Well, I guess he saw the light after you talk to him." One of them say, before coming up to him, after she had put the cuffs on him. They lead him off to a different isolation room then her other prison. One of the guards comes up to her, she would know this one by the name of Alex. He was one of the rookie solider that was working here at the moment "Very impressive, you always know how to handle a situation." He gives her a smile of admiration, as he came a bit closer to her "So, we should probably make some rounds. It is that time."

Trista wasn't sure if what to make of everything as her mind whirled with questions. She knew she felt something UN that moment but had no idea what. As Alex came up and spoke to her she nodded as she loooked him over. "Yea I do need to make some rounds" she said almost absently as she ten went to walk back towards her area.

Sorry if typos I'm on stupid cell with mind of its own

Alex nods to her, before looking at his list "Looks like both of us are going to make our first rounds in G block." He told her, before coming up to the side of her "That's actually not that bad of a ward." He told her, before walking that way "Alright lets go." He told her, G block wasn't that far from where they where. The ward was filled with lesser criminals those that didn't do to much and may be in for a mouth to a couple of years. When they came to the block there was a couple of prisoner walking around and everything was peaceful.

Trista noted Alex come up beside her, she had once again gone off to her thoughts in that short amount of time but smiled at him. "actually none of the blocks in this prison are bad. i mean come on im always on the one area that no one else is brave enough to go near. none of the prisoners really bother me" she told him as she walked along with him and took a quick second to look him over and grinned to herself as he wasnt bad looking. too bad co workers couldnt have relations and well she had no time for a social life anyways. so she dismissed the thought as quickly as it came and chalked it up to simple loneliness in her life which made her think it and kept walking with him.

Alex looks at her and smiles a bit, before nodding to her "I guess you are right. I guess it just depends on what kind of guard you are." He told her, before looking around and pulling out a whistle. He places the whistle in his mouth blowing into it. When the prisoner heard it they all line up in two rows awaiting for their names to be call "Okay, they are all line up for you." The other guards watched from the sideline making sure no one would get out of line "After this we got to report to the warden. He wants to meet with us later."

Trista nodded at his words and sighed as he then blew the whistle and the prisoners lined up. she then went down the role and helped him check all the prisoners. she was used to all of this hell she coudl do it in her sleep at this point and all the prisoners seemed to like her better than most of the guards. mainly because she wasnt a real butch unless pushed into it.

The few prisoners around her made no attempt to move, just called there name and answer back. After she was done with the finally one of them the prisoner went back to doing there own thing. One of the guards look at the clock, before blowing his whistle "Come on you maggots get back in your cell, it's time for cell check." They all scatter as the observes, the prison special units came in. In there normal black outfits. There metallic appears cover there whole body. You could not see there face from the black mask they wore. The prisoners hated them more then anything and you could tell from the appearances on there faces. There was five of them and there rep. was worst then any guard, or inmate that they had. The main point was not to get in there way. People that did usually came up missing a limb at best. One of them came up to one of the prisoner, before punching him in the face. He cries out in pain, before he was silents by the observer by stepping on him.

Alex came up to her, before placing his hand on her "I don't like those guys, but it's not worth getting in there way. Beside we need to go. The warden awaiting us."

Trista watched the brutality take place and had to force herself not to go over and bitch slap the special units guy. oh how she hated some aspects of this job. with alex putting a hand on her shoulder it kept her in place as she sighed heavily and then forced herself to go with him to see the warden even though she really wished someone would show that special ops guy how it felt to be bullied.

Alex took the lead, as they walk the long hallway, to where the warden office was. He turns to look at her a few times there was a slight blush on his face at the moment. After a few moment, they had arrive at the office. Alex places his hand on the door, before knocking on it lightly. A few moment pass, before they heard a voice "Come in." It was a deep and masculine voice. Alex opens the door and sitting at the warden desk was a male in his late 30's. His eyes where deep blue, his hair was short and black. He was a very muscular man. He look very tough and had a eye patch over his right eye. He looks at the two of them, before waving his hand for them to come in "I heard you had a prisoner problem. I just wanted to let you know I took care of it. One of my best observers is handling his punishment." He look at Alex, before cracking his neck "So, what about our other prisoner you been watching?" He wanted a statues report every once in a while there was very little data on him they didn't even have his name "I put you in charge of him, so we could get a little more out of him." He rubs his temple lightly "I don't like that wolf, you treat him like a baby, he is nothing but a scumbag." He told her.

Back
Top Bottom