Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slippery slopes (Wolvenrogue and midassasinwolfe)

Shade chuckled lightly. "No circus for me. Though, i could always give it a shot. Father did some of that stuff before." She said. "And by full, what all do you seem to have already planed?" She couldn't help but ask, almost feeling like a cat with her questions.

"Well after this lunch, there is the trip to the hot springs this afternoon, and then dinner this evening, and since you like to dance we could do a little of that afterward, then head back to my apartment. You mentioned something about staying. I suppose we could ride the horses to the hot springs, but we would need to change first.. We can certainly do that if you like." He leaned across the table and kissed her gently. "What do you think"

She was shocked at this list of things he had already planned out. Though she gave him brownie points for being able to plan the day out at least. Kissing him back when he leaned over to her she smiled at his ideas. "I think that ride can always wait for another time." She told him. "Though, i must admit, you've gone and put allot of thought into this day. I don't want to mess any of your plans up on you."

"Don't worry, you couldn't do that if you tried. Don't you see its all about you?" he kissed her again. "Speaking of which, what would you like for desert?" as he spoke, the waiter showed up with a large tray of very fancy pastries, pies, and cakes for her to choose from. The waiter waited while she made a selection and then asked if they wanted coffee or tea.

"I'm not really a big fan of sweets. So, i'll have to pass. But thanks" She said with a smile as she leaned back slightly. She kept her eyes on him for the most part if she wasn't let her mind head out to other places at times. At the question of tea or coffee, she ended up going with a tea for the while.

As they sipped their hot drinks he asked her what her plans for the next year. He wanted to get to know this woman better, he was smitten, at least for the moment, with her. when they finished their coffee and tea, he took her hand and led her from the restaurant to the car and helped her in. They had an hour drive from there to the hot spring. as she sat down her thigh escaped through the long slit in her black satin dress, and he rested his hand on the exposed flesh, lightly moving his fingers teasing her. He pushed the dress back a bit allowinghis hand to tray higher.

She had let him take her off to the car. She really wasn't sure what she would be doing with the year, she hadn't really planed the hole year out. When he started teasing though she give a sheepish smirk as she looked at him. It was clear he was a tease. "You know, if you keep that up, i'm sure our drive might end up longer then it should be." She told him, though it was a nice idea in her mind. "As for my year though." She said, having needed to try and think if she did have anything big planned or not. She couldn't think of anything though, so it seemed like she really had nothing unless something might come up. "I've really got nothing planed, other then school, and getting that done. Last year for me."

"We have plenty of time" he said. "Besides we have a private pool at the springs. We can finish anything we start there if we want." he said a naughty grin on her face as his fingers moving further up her thigh, and just lightly brushing the crotch of her panties. he ran his finger along the edge of them pushing them ever so slightly to the side.

"Well then, who's going to drive then?" She asked, a playfully seductive smirk on her face as she watched him. "Or, do you think you can handle multitasking?" She added on, shifting slightly against his touch.

They came to a fork in the road where an unpaved logging road split off from the woods. He pulled into it a ways and stopped the car and shut it off. He leaned over and kissed her passionately as he pushed her panties to the side and slipped two fingers deep inside her. "Is that better? he asked.

Ah, so he wasn't going to try multi-tasking this time. As he slid two fingers into her she tossed out a smirk for his question. "Much, means i've got your full attention now." She told him. She enjoyed his teasing, though she was sure, it might take some getting use to if he did it often. "Though, i was sure you might try multi-tasking there for a second." She added on, kissing him back.

He helped her over to his side of the car so that she knelt on the seat in front of him straddling his thighs. He slipped the straps of her dress down off of her shoulders exposing her breasts to his waiting lips, and began to suck her nipples in his hungry mouth. He reached beneath her short dress and continued fingering her tight wet pussy.

A moan passed from her lips as he started to suck her breasts, not seeming to let up as he kept his fingers moving in her as she was settled now to straddle him. Her hands couldn't seem to sit by idle, and so they found there way down to his pants. Undoing his pants, she moved only enough to help his cock get free from the cloths, for her hands to go to work, stroking at a simple pace to start with.

His cock had already been hard from seeing and toching he beautiful body so when she unleashed it, it sprang to attention. Feeling her small hands run up and down its length, his breath began ragged. He removed his fingers from her and held her hips in his hands and guided her down onto his hard cock. He groaned as she took him in. He rocked his hips and drove up into her, kissing her hungrily.

She took a breath as he moved her, his dick sliding into her. She moved with him, keeping pace with his movements, shifting her hips at times for more of a tease, and of pleasure. Kissing him back, her hands found there way under his shirt, trailing around in random patterns.

Jim groaned as she swiveled her hips playing with him. He was totally absorbed by her presence. Nothing else existed. Her hands driving his nerves insane. He held her ass, and massaged it as she wriggled on his member. They danced like this, exchanging kisses for nearly twenty minutes, before Jim's natural urges took over control of the situation and grabbing her Hips he began aggressively sliding her up and down his cock.

A moan came from her lips when the pace changed. No more play to it, as he started thrusting into her, more of need, and desire. She leaned back lightly, only to come back, her breast ever so lightly brushing against him as he helped her in this position to move with his thrusts, at a pace he wanted and enjoyed. The things he could do to her, and was doing, she enjoyed. Another moan came from her as she leaned forward to kiss at his neck.

As the passion of the moment over took him, Jim pressed his feet hard against the floorboards and arched his back driving up deep inside her with an animal like groan. He held her there suspended for a moment and then let himself go with a shudder as he colapsed back into the seat, his chest heaving. "You are amazing!" he said between breaths.

Shade smiled as she pulled back to look at him. "So you keep telling me." She said in a slight whisper as she stayed there for a moment. With her breath steady she shifted on him lightly before getting up and moving to the side. Fixing her dress she then leaned forward with a smirk before she took his dick into her mouth.

Oh my god! Jim gasped as she sucked in his wet slippery cock less than a minute since she had just filled her. He pressed his feet hard against the floor and ran his fingers through her hair. His body stiffened and his back arched pressing up into her. He couldn't believe what she was doing to him. Just minutes after cuming deep inside her, she had him had agin and about to release again in her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom