Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slippery slopes (Wolvenrogue and midassasinwolfe)

"I must say, you know how to pull a girl in then." She said just before he kissed her. As he lifted her up, putting her legs around his waist, she kissed him back just the same, her hands finding there way down his back, nails trailing ever so lightly, only to make there way back up where her fingers found there way into his hair.

His hard cock was resting against the length of her slit and he held her ass in his strong hands, sliding her along the length of it up and down stopping just short of allowing it to pop inside of her teasing her. "Your body feels so damn good against me!" he said. he wanted her badly, but wondered if she was ready.

Shade smiled as she held back a moan from his teasing. "You're just as good hun." She told him, her voice almost a whisper at the moment. "God, take me." She added on. "I want to see what you can do in me." She told him as she shifted lightly in his arms. It was in the manner of rubbing herself against him as a tease in his hands, a return for his teas on her.

He lifted he ass and lining her up lowered her wet pussy over his hard cock in one long smooth motion. His cock was already slick from rubbing her, and despite her tighnes slid in easily. "Oh god that's good!" he said. Still holding her by her ass he slid her up and down his cock in his strong arms, her nipples rubbing his bare chest. He punctuated the bottom of each stroke with a quick thrust of his hips, and a gutteral grunt. he thenlaid her backon the examination table, and moving her ankles too his shoulders for greater access contined thrust deep within her while massaging her breasts and kissng her inner thighs.

She moaned softly when he moved inside of her. He as large, but filling to her, she enjoyed the feel of him in her. As she found herself on her back on the exam table, her ankles at his shoulders she gripped the table with on hand, her other making to explore to her own stomach. With each thrust he took she had to work back a moan that wanted to work it's way out of her. Though it wasn't like anyone else was there, so she didn't really need to be silent about it.

Jim rolled her nipples in his fingers , and continued thrusting deep within her. He wanted her to cum before him hoping he could maked her cum at least twice, so he withheld his own orgasm as best he could. He moved on hand to her pussy and massaged her clit as he continued fucking her hard and fast. He leaned down between her thighs bending her double and kissed her hard as her thrust hard into her. He slipped his tongue between her lips and explored her mouth. His breathing was becomming ragged and he hoped he could hang on until she came.

Shade moaned what might be her last moan for the night as she just couldn't hold it anymore. Taking her release she kissed him back before she laying her head back down.
(Sorry it's small. But i'm off for the night. Need my rest and hopefully get my brain working better in the morning)

As she came, Jim could feel her inner wals ripple in waves. The feeling was so strong and erotic, that he groaned with pleasure and holding he hips drove deep inside her stroke after stroke in rapid succession. He loved the way her breasts swayed up and down with each stroke, and watching her tightly stretched pussy lips sliding along his shaft was almost more than he could take. "Cum with me with me Shade! please!" he said, his voice ragged. His body stiffened and shook, and he came with a shuddering release, and flooded her with warm sticky cum.

Shade took a breath as she enjoyed that he could still keep going, helping her get more pleasure then then just letting her only last once. A moan gave from her when he had his release, sending her off, and helping her get in a second release of her own. Lifting back up she moved to kiss him, her hands finding there way into his hair as she did so. "Take a breather tiger." She whispered against his lips when he slowed down after having gotten his release with her.

Jim held her close to him staying buried deep inside as her legs wrapped around him agin as she sat on the edge of the table. "That was incredible!" he said. She felt so good wrapped around him, that while he relaxed and his breath returned to normal, he softened only a little, and quickly recovered as they kissed. He couldn't believe he was still hard, but this incredible young woman was keeping him that way. He laid he back on the table and began slowly massaging her clit and rolling one nipple, as his cock fully recovered.

Shade smirked at his words. "I was hoping it was enjoyable for you. Nice to hear it was." She said as she felt him go soft for a moment inside of her. She thought maybe he was about to be done with it until she felt him get hard again. Damn she didn't even have to work to get him ready to go again, that was always good since she enjoyed it more when a guy didn't just fall asleep on her. As he massaged her clit she rested there for him enjoying his touch. It felt good in every way, and it had been a while since it seemed she had anyone who could help her enjoy her time this long with them. "What time is it?" She suddenly asked, not wanting to just leave Matt along for to much longer, though she could always go for another round before she would have to get moving.

Jim picked up his cell phone. "3:00 we have been here an hour" he said. While he had the phone he snapped a quick pic of her laying back with a satisfied look on her face.

He began sliding in and out of her slowly as he played with her clit. He was so hard looking at her lithe body as she lay back for him. she felt amazing as he slid in and out. The combination of their juices coating his cock and balls.

Shade gave a playful moan for him as she gave a small pose when he took her picture. As he slid in and then out of her she made her grip with her legs around him shift, pulling him closer into her. "If you can last another hour, i'll stay for it. But after that i think we had better see about getting cleaned up, if we can, before leaving." She told him. She was enjoying him more then she had thought she would to start with, and it had her thinking of coming back out here again sometime to visit with him, maybe have a few more rounds with him.

He loved her playfulness as he took the picture. " I'll take you up on that " he said "whats going on in an hour? I was hoping we could make a trip to the hot springs and out to dinner." he said as he continued massaging her clit and nipple. "do you have a better offer? I might have to up the ante" He quickened the pace of his thrusting.

"Nothing is going on. But i would feel bad if i left my friend out on his own waiting for me to come back for to much longer. Though i'm sure he won't be happy i've already gone missing for an hour as it is already." She told him. "Though i like your offer. If you wouldn't mid me taking that up with you sometime tomorrow?" She asked, moaning as his started thrusting into her at a faster pace now.

"Alright, uuh! but tomorrow uuh! don't have anyone waiting uuh! ok? uuh! no telling what will come after dinner. uuh!" he was again grasping her hips and driving himself balls deep inside her. Suddenly he pulled out, and rolled her over and bent her over the edge of the table and took her pussy from behind holding he ass in his hands and taking her hard and fast.

"Tomorrow i won't have anyone to wait on me, promise." She told him as he moved her to bend her over the table. "Damn that feels good." She said, in more of a whisper as he moved harder inside of her, pushing a moan back down as she glanced over her shoulder at him with a promising look in her eyes. "You can even keep me for the night tomorrow if you wish to." She told him.

"I hope thats a promise!" he said as he admired the tattoo on her upper back. He pulled her ass back against him now and his thighs slapped hers with every thrust. He drove in and out of her hardand fast and reached under her cupping her breasts in his hands. "Bring an overnight bag" he said tomorrow should be fun. How about lunch too? we'll get an early start" He punctuated the question with a quick hard thrust.

She moaned in pleasure at his thrusts while he spoke, and even after. "I look forward to it then." She said as a response to his question. She found a release again at his harder thrusting into her, and she groaned with pleasure as she let him have control of her for the moment. In doing so, she had plans to take over and have some control tomorrow with him for such things.

Feeling the rippling of her pussy he could hold back no longer an with a final hard thrust came with a shuddering orgasm. He pulled out of her and picked her up and laid her on the table. he spread her ;egs and began to lick her pussy. He looked up at her with a grin. "you said you wanted to clean up. Just wait... your turn is comming in a few minutes."

Shade caught her breath when he suddenly had her on the table, his tongue moving over her pussy. Damn, the man had skills, even with his tongue. Though she hadn't meant cleaning up with more play. She had hoped for more of a shower, though she wasn't complaining about it. Her hands snaked down her stomach and found there way to his hair. "God, that feels good." She moaned, pulling lightly at his hair, as she arched lightly to the feel.

Jim licked her clean even licking deep insode, though this seemed a futile exercise, as she seemed to produce wetness as fast as he licked it away. When he was finally satisfied, he got out from between her thighs and walked over to her head and said "your turn"

Shade shifted on the table as he came over to her. She took him into his mouth, stroking him as she did so. At points she pulled back to lick around the tip, or down his dick and then back up before putting him back into her mouth again, until she figured he was satisfied and then pulled back.

Well, he said we better get you down the mountain. He reached down and collected her panties and stuffed them in the pocket of his jeans. then started dressing. When he was done she was still looking around the room, naked.

Shade stood there for a moment before looking at Jim already dressed. "You wouldn't recall where we tossed my underwear, would you?" She asked glancing back around the room after having gather the rest of her cloths and setting them on the exam table before she moved to sit back on the table for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom