Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slippery slopes (Wolvenrogue and midassasinwolfe)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Jim Jenkins enjoyed his job as a member of the ski patrol at Alpine Valley Resort. He loved to ski, had summers off and would travel to resort towns around the country and work part-time as a life guard. Then there was the clientele. The ski lodge attracted more than its fair share of young attractive college students, and being single Jim enjoyed the social opportunities that this afforded him. At 26 years old and 6'1” ,180 lbs with a muscular build,sandy hair, and piercing blue eyes, Jim was popular with the ladies. It didn't hurt that being on ski patrol, he was often the first one to come to their aid in a vulnerable moment. Jim was always a gentleman, but that didn't mean that he would turn down an opportunity when it was offered. The lodge was now in its busy winter holiday season, and both activity and opportunity were at a peak.

Shade stopped to stand next to her brother Matthew who had talked her into coming to ski with him. Alright, so maybe he wasn't her brother, but over the years they knew each other that was what he had become to her. After all if it wasn't for the idea of not letting anybody in to get any closer to her, she would have considered more with him. Her mind was set though, she didn't need the extra drama in her life right now. "You going, or do i have to shove you down?" He asked, his short blank hair moving ever so lightly with the wind, while my shoulder length hair was almost all over the place. She stood only to 5'6 while he was only two inches taller then me. "So help me, you do, and i'll be glad to murder you over it later." She told him in both warning and play. All she got in response was a chuckle she knew all to well from him that made her step back. "How about you go first, and i'll see you at the bottom?" She said, giving him a promising look.

She sighed, thankful, when he simply shrugged, telling me that if she wasn't down there, he would be sure to come back up and make me go down, even if it meant it was against my will or not. Either way, he headed on down, and she simply watched before she turned with a grin on my face and started walking the other way. After all, she had never told him how she was going to make it down there, she had simply said she would be done there. What she wouldn't have given to be back in her dorm on campus right about now. Not to mention she was sure there was bond to be trouble for her out here. There was always trouble wherever she went. If she didn't find trouble, trouble was always sure to find her.

Jim was on duty on the top of the hill as he saw the strange sight of a skier walking away from the edge of the hill. He skied over next to her and asked "Is something wrong miss? Maybe I can help you?." He waited patiently for her to answer. He positioned his body to block the harsh wind, and shelter her. He was much bigger and made a good shield. "Do you need help getting down the hill?" He asked.

Shade looked up at Jim who had moved in her way, though not blocking her. She smiled at him. "Nothing at all, just not a fan for falling, even if my feet are on the ground." She told him. Sure Matt knew this, but he never cared for it, since he was always pushing her to do new things, this being one of them. "Told a friend i would see them at the bottom, but never said how i would make it back down." She added with a faint chuckle to her words. She could just see the face now, only to be, mote then likely, carried back up.

“You do know that you can't ride the lift back down, miss,” Jim said “How were you planning on getting back down? We really only allow patrons to ski down. Of course if your unable to ski, I can give you a ride down in my rescue basket.” Jim was surprised someone who seemed afraid to go down the slope, had ridden the lift to a black diamond slope, but he didn't want to see her hurt, under any circumstance and decided to keep an eye on her. Attempting to get back on the lift was extremely dangerous and the chairs didn't remain in a safe position on the return trip. She seemed a pleasant person and was very attractive. However, she had an attitude about her, that concerned him a bit.

“My name is Jim”, he said, trying to make conversation, “I hope your enjoying our resort” he said.

Shade blinked at the idea she couldn't go back down the way she had planed. "Great, so just those two ways back down huh?" She asked, though it had mainly been to herself as she thought it over. Yeah, Matt was surely down there with a grin on his face over this. Like hell, she would stay up here all night if she had to, and if she made it down he was going to get it. Sighing she looked to Jim and smiled. "Nice to meet you Jim, if you don't mind, helping me ski down then, that would be nice." She said hoping that this wasn't putting herself to far out of her comfort zone.

Sure he said, you want me to help you ski down or ride the rescue basket. The basket is the safest, but not as much fun. Otherwise I'll ski with you like a training run. We might fall, but not very likely, We'll just ski down and I'll support you. Which way would you like to go?

Jim was happy to do it either way to please her, He hoped shi would let him help her ski down, His arms around her the whole way..She was a beautiful girl and that would be fun, and who knew, maybe he'd get a date out of it.

"If you insist that it would be more fun to ski down, then i'll let you help me ski down." She told him with a smile. He seemed like a sweet guy, he was even drop dead sexy as well. If she was anybody else she might have been drooling, but she at least knew how to look without making a mess in doing so. "Just please, don't tell me we will fall, or i'm sure i'll end up sleeping up here for the night." She added on.

"All right" Jim said, sliding up behind her and holding her waist firmly in his hands, and straddling her skis with his. "Here we go!" Jim started her over the edge controlling he speed with his own skis. as the hill dropped off steeper, he pulled her against his body and wrapped an arm tightly around her hugging her to him, he body tightly against her's

Shade hadn't been to sure still as she made her way down over to the hill with him. She had almost even thought twice about going down with him. As he pulled up behind her, pressing her back to his chest as they started down the hill she couldn't help but close her eyes at first only to open them again as it got steeper. God, if she hadn't been scared out of her mind she would have had a big smirk on her face. "I take it you do this often with the girls?" She finally asked once she had gotten herself back together.

"Usually when we have a lesson", he said, "but if you are asking if I enjoy it, with a girl as pretty as you, yes! We have a long way down yet, I can make more persoal and enjoyable if you like, but I don't do that unless I know the feeling is mutual." He held her tightly and continued on down waiting to see what she said.

Shade looked back at him for a second. She was only guessing as to what he meant by 'personal and enjoyable', though it didn't hit her until after she replied to him. "I wouldn't mind that." She told him. After all he had been sweet, not to mention there was a pulling about him that she liked but she might not admit to him. "But i'll have to tell you, i've got a friend waiting at the bottom who might be waiting on me. Though i'm good with making him wait a while longer." She told him.

With her answer, Jim simply moved his hands, one up, cupping a breast, the other over her pussy. Though this was pretty tame, through the thick ski clothing, it put pressure in all the right places as they skied, and was much like a sensual dance. Jim slowed their pace down the mountain a bit to prolong their ride. Nuzzling her, he asked in a suggestive voice, "How is that?" They started cutting deeper arcs on the snow increasing the movement of their bodies, and the sensations created by his hands.

The was a whisper of a moan that passed from her lips with his moving hands. "Got any places to stop off at?" She asked suggesting a few ideas she had in mind. Even for just not having a place to stop, and moving, he still made the rise enjoyable. On top of it he seemed skilled at what he was doing to her, that only sucked her in all the more as to wanting more then just a taste of what he could really do. "Maybe a small lodge along the way or something?" She then asked.

Jim smiled and kissed her behind the ear. "I think that can be arranged" he said. A ways further down they veered off the trail on a side trail marked "AID STATION- SKI PATROL ONLY" they skied down the more gentle slope and up to a small cabin like structure. Jim took out his key and opened it. They kicked off thier skis and went inside taking the skis with them. The cabin was warm and dimly lit by a small skilight in the ceiling, besides the room they were in there were two doors, One marked "restroom", and a second marked "examination room". he opened the door to the "examination room" and took her inside, shutting the door behind him, and locking it. "will this do?" he asked. The room was small and again lit with a skylight. It had a cot along one wall and an examination table along the other. There was also a straight back chair and coat hooks along one wall, and selves with blankets and bedding. He pulled her to him and gave her a warm kiss full on the lips.

Shade looked the room over for a second and nodded. "This will do." She said in reply to his question before he pulled her into a kiss. Kissing him back she took her heavy coat off, then his, letting her hands find there way under his shirt as she trailed her fingers lightly over his skin. "You bring the girls here often?" She asked, teasing slightly as she moved to kiss his neck.

"Only if they need attention," he said with smirk. "That is what its for after all. What kind of attention are you looking for? Hmmmm?" he asked in a suggestive tone of voice. He unsapped and un zipped her ski pants and slipped the suspenders off her shoulders and helped her to push them down over her hips, then helped her step out of them. He slid his hands up under her ski swaeter looking for the back catch on her bra, and kissing her deeply as he did. He loved her cute curves and hourglass shape, obvious in the snug fitting sweater.

"Well, it depends on what kind of attention you are looking to give. Though i can think of a few, but i'll just leave that for you to figure out." She replied as he helped her out of some of her ski cloths. He knew how to work that much was clear, and she was enjoying what attention he was giving her so far. Though the idea of what more attention he could give her, or was soon to give her, she tossed in her mind, also enjoying the simple thoughts of it all.

To his delight, when he had run his hands up her back he didn't find a bra. He turned her and pulled her against his body, much as he had when they moved down the slopes. This time though he cupped her bare breast in his hand under the sweater, and slid his other hand into her panties cupping her pussy. He massaged her nipple between his fingers and laid his middle finger along the length of her slit. Simulating the motions of skiing, he pulled her side to side and kissed her neck. His finger slowly sinking between her pussy lips. "MMMMMM you are lovely and warm" he said.

"And you are a tease." She said in a whisper, leaning her head for him to have full access to her neck. She slid her arms around so they would be behind his head, as if she might do a dance against him, though she might later on. Shifting lightly she looked back at him with a faint smile. "How long do you think you can get away with staying out here?" She asked him.

"Long enough" he said. "actually my shift had just ended when I met you at the top o the hill. My time is my own until tomorrow morning at 9:00 am." With that said he sunk two fingers deep in her pussy, and took full advantage of the skin she exposed to him on her neck, peppering her with soft kisses. He pulled his hands from her breast and pussy and lifter her sweater up and over her head. hooking her windpants and panties, pulled them down he thighs and off. He turned her to face him, in awe of the beauty of her breasts. He waited patiently for her to undress him.

Shade liked the sounds of being able to have a while with him without him having to make things to quick for them. After he had her undressed and then turned her to face him she smirked as she started undressing him. She couldn't stay out her until nine in the morning though, she wouldn't just leave Matthew out looking for her. Once she had him undressed she looked him over for a second with an approving smile. She let a hand move to come down to his cock where she stroked him slowly, making it to be a slight tease as she did so.

he stepped into her almost as if they were close dancing, his thigh between hers his hard cock against her belly, and her nipples pressed lightly against his chest. his hands ran over he back and bottom and then up her sides causing her to lift her arms in the air and then running up the lenght of her arms until their fingers touched, at that point kissing her sensuously as his thigh pressed hard against the warmth of her pussy. His hands then trailed back down her arms letting them fall naturally around his neck as if that was where they belonged. He smiled into the kiss, as he thought that whoever it was that was waiting for her would be sorry he had left, and have a long cold wait. "God your gorgeous." he said, meaning every word as their bodies swayed slowly to non-existant music, and his eyes staring deeply into hers. Her skin felt warm and firm to his touch and it surface was silky as his fingers softly caressed her.

Shade simply smiled as she moved with him, letting him have free roam over her body, and enjoying every second of it. "And in what way do are you considering me to be gorgeous?" She asked, trailing her face over to his neck where she kissed and sometimes often bit lightly at the skin there, not loosing the beet of movement with his body.

Jim chuckled at her question, "you want a list? Well lets start with your hair and eyes, I love the dark red color, and green eyes set it off so well. and then there's the beautiful body I have in my arms. Firm breasts, perky nipples, and all that creamy skin."

His hands returned to her firm as as it swayed in time with is body. The heat was rapidly building between them. He kissed her hungrily, and then lifting her from the floor lifted her thighs so he legs wrapped around his waist.

Back
Top Bottom