Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenwood University Interests Check

Temptrianna

Supernova
Ravenwood University

Denver Colorado
its fall, around October 25th its a cool Autumn day and its around 9 am

((ok after some thought i have decided to allow other races into Ravenwood however they are to be apart of Omega. ill allow any supernatural race there))

plot

Ravenwood University is a huge well known college in the heard of Denver Colorado. Nestled in the heart of the town, it caters to and houses over a thousand students. Its one of the largest colleges and well known academic schools in the united states. It also has lots of sororities and fraternities to be apart of. This school offers any area of study.

All of the groups are overseen by the teachers as each group has one teacher as the head leader on all large groups which are actually recognized. The smaller groups do not have teachers in their ranks.

Among the sororities and fraternities are the following:

Delta: a sorority for girls in fashion, design, and being all round high class women. Over 100 members ((humans))

Alpha: a fraternity for guys in being a true guy and has interest all round in all things guys from sports to dating to cars to music and more. Over 100 members ((this is also a group of supernatural animal shifters/ those who can shift from human to the form of a animal with super abilities like a werewolf's strength and speed for example))

Omega: this is a mix of a fraternity and sorority as it is for guys and girls and is the most prestige of all the groups on campus they are definitely the top dogs and have over 200 members and constantly growing. They are well known for their parties they hold every weekend to help gain new members though they recruit daily in man ways. They are the beautiful and the handsome. They strive for perfection and have a special ranking and way of working compared to the other groups. Only the best students based on academics and appearance can get into this group. The leader is Ryan who is also the music teacher of the school. On the outside this group is a well defined academic group which helps in several fields and has many privileges and rewards to its members. However on the inside there are many secrets about this group. Secrets which could get one hurt should they try to run their mouths about things. On the inside this is a large group of Dominants and Submissive. They lure new members in work them into things as carefully yet quickly as they can which sometimes takes more time since not everyone is different. This group explores the secret world of pleasure through pain and power over others. Guy are doms here and run things and girls are the subs who do what the doms tell the to. It is in their belief of the natural order of things that things should be this way, guys over girls and girls obediently serving guys in every want. ((these are also a group of supernatural vampires who can walk in daylight. ))

a little info for the vampires

you appear human, sunlight doesnt bother you though your eyes are sensitive to it so sunglasses are suggested, garlic irritates you but doesnt kill you, holy water or holy objects burn you as though it were acid so steer clear of these, you do cast a reflection in a mirror as though you were human, a stake through the heart or dismemberment will kill you, you have super human speed and strength but it is wise to use it carefully as you need to appear as human as possible to keep humans from realizing the truth about you. also you have magic powers, you can read minds, speak through telepathy which is speaking with you mind instead of verbally, you can teleport as long as you know the destination you want to be at, you have the ability to use trance on humans to help gain control over them to get your way but you have to gain direct eye contact to use this ability and then have to have good concentration to keep it so that they cant pull their gaze away and break this spell, also when you bite you have 3 options, you can just simply feed or you can turn the person to vampire, or you can create an imprinted link with the person to always know where they are what they are doing what they are thinking and feeling ect. also vampires have an empathy ability so that they can sense others feelings and emotions.

vampires you are to use your powers sparingly and very carefully as it will not take much for someone to see you do something to catch on to something not being right. Also using some powers can scare your "prey" away so be wary also The leader of the Coven is Devon who I will play. He is very strict on keeping things a secret, anyone found compromising his coven will be destroyed.

Initiations & joining Groups

to join a group like Alpha, Delta, Or Omega you have to have certain criteria which meets their ideals such as good grades and good academics background and maybe other things as well as each group is different. Upon deciding to join you have to speak with the leader of the group and its members to express interest to join. Some groups will pick out people they want to join before the people express interest and then seek those people out to try to get them to join. Upon being able to join you have to be sworn in meaning you have to go through a process to become a member and one of those is to swear to never reveal the secrets of the group to anyone on the outside. The other thing you have to do is go through their initiation which can vary depending on group as to what you have to do or what you have to let them do to you. This could be anything from streaking across the school campus to having your head shaved as there are no rules to it except what the group decides for such acts. This can also be done as a one on one with a member of the group or the entire group upon you so you have to be brave to join. However the rewards for doing such tasks are always worth it. As for Omega, the stakes are high to join but if you apart of it then there isnt anything you cant obtain as they can get you your dream job or career or help you in your classes or maybe even help you pay your car note or obtain a car or anything else.

The Dominant's Creed

Above all else he cherishes his submissive, in the knowledge that the gift she gives him is the greatest of all.

He is demanding and takes full advantage of the power given to him, but knows how to share the pleasure that comes from that precious gift.

He is in control of himself first and foremost, so that he may control others. As a stern and demanding Dominant, he can cause his sub to cry real tears. As the consummate lover, he will then kiss the tears away, without ever stepping out of character.

In times of trouble, a Dominant will leave the roles behind, to be a supportive friend and partner, never forgetting that this is still a loving relationship between two caring individuals. He is quick to understand the differences between fantasy and reality. He would never ask a submissive to put him before her career, or family, just to satisfy his own pleasure.

To win his submissive's mind, body and soul, he knows he must first win her trust. He will show his submissive humor, kindness, and warmth. He must also show her that his guidance and tutoring is knowledgeable and deserving of her attention, that this is a man she can learn from, and trust his direction.

He is romantic enough to be protective and chivalrous. When called upon, he will fight for his ladies' honor. He proves to her that he is someone she can lean on, and depend on.

He is old-fashioned enough to be a bit of a chauvinist, yet modern enough to respect his woman. Quick to point out the differences between them, he also knows there is no inferiority in those differences.

When it comes time to teach his submissive her lessons of obedience, he is a strong and unyielding professor. He will accept no flaw, nothing less than perfection from his student. Never does he use discipline without good reason. When he does, it is always with a knowledgeable and careful hand.

He is a careful guide, with safety always his main concern. He knows how to use pain to extend the bounds of pleasure. He is a mentor who can bring her to the edges of her envelope, and gently show her the inner courage to reach new heights.

He is always open to communication and discussion, always ready to hear her wants and needs. He is patient, taking the time to learn her limits, and knowing that as her trust of him grows, so will they.

He never has to demand ritual behavior by her. She responds to him out the want of pleasing him. Compliance comes from the wanting to please, not the fear of punishment. He understands the fragile nature of mind and body, and never violates the trust given to him.

He is secure enough to laugh at himself and the absurdities of life. Courageous enough to accept assistance. Open minded enough to learn new things. Strong enough to grow. His tools are mind, body, spirit and soul with a little help from rope, paddle and blindfold. He understands that each partner gains most from pleasuring the other. And both of them know that love is the only binding that truly holds.

The submissive 's Creed

I will communicate with complete honesty my needs, desires, limits, and experience. I realize that failing to do so will not only prevent my Master and I from having the best experience possible, but can also lead to physical and emotional harm. I will not try to manipulate my Master. I will not push to make a scene go the way I feel it should. I will keep an open mind about trying things that I am not accustomed to or comfortable with and expanding my limits. I will continue to grow as a submissive and as a human being. I will accept the responsibility of discovering what pleases my Master, and will do my best to fulfill His wishes and desires. I will not allow myself to be harmed or abused, I know that submissive does not equal doormat.

I will be courteous and helpful to my fellow submissive s, I will share my knowledge and experiences with others in the hope that they will learn from where I have been I will take the time to help those new to the scene start out on the correct path.

I will be responsive to my Master, I will not try to hide what my mind and body are feeling so that I may assist Him in His responsibilities as my Authority, I know that Dominants are not telepathists, and will not expect my Master to know thought or feelings which I do not share.

I will never think myself a submissive because I choose to submit on a different level than another. I will not be boastful of experiences I have had as a sub. I know that my actions reflect upon my Master, and will do my best to help others see him in a positive way, I will not intentionally embarrass or displease my Master.

Above all, I will wear my title of submissive with honor, I will never

cause others to think that being submissive means to be weak or

sub~human. I will take pride in who and what I am, and will never show myself in a negative way.

GM NOTE:
This is an always open plot which is both GM driven and PC driven as most of it will depend on the PCs to interact and go along with things but at times GM will throw in big events that will effect many if not all characters. Students can start new in this school at any given time and as I mentioned earlier there are over a thousand students at this school so its easy to get into this at any point in time either as a new student or one who has been at the school but has been over looked up until you start rping your PC. now for those who like the forced style yes if you are an alpha or omega or even a regular student well you can just about try to do as pleased, just hope the girl/guy you choose to pick on doesnt bite back ha ha. yes humans can be turned shifter or vampire through a bite. most of the time its consensual but not everyone plays fair in life so watch your back. please be respectful of others players though and make sure the other person you wish to do anything forced with is cool with it. I Rose, the GM you can pick on my all you want lol, I know how to pick back. *evil grin* so lets have fun and enjoy ourselves now and if there is any questions please feel free to ask me.

Ravenwood University

Denver Colorado
its fall, around October 25th its a cool Autumn day and its around 9 am

Everyone is bustling around campus going from one class to another and going about their normal lives at school. It is Friday morning and the groups are gearing up for their parties to start this afternoon and last all weekend long.

DORMS: everyone will have their OWN dorm in this plot which is set up like a studio apartment meaning you have a bedroom and a large room for a living room and small kitchenette in every dorm as well as your own bathroom.

THE CAMPUS
((image appeared allot smaller on other site i used to rp on so incase this site doesnt auto adjust pics its in a spoiler for now))

ravenwood.png

ok lets see if this gets any interests before i worry with making a character board and a the IC & OOC. oh and if the bb codes arent right please bare with me ill get them fixed :)

sweet got one hopefully we can get more though i modified it from our old site lol. i added in the shifters this time

yeah ill see who all i get over here when i get more interest i know ill bring trista in as usual but idk about other characters til i see what i have to work with.

thanks sweetling :D if i can get at least a total of 4 to 6 people interested them ill be more than happy to put up the plot and other boards

yeah i hear you there and yea im shocked and surprised to find another person on a site too. i cant count how many sites i have been to now looking for a new rp home and its just a ghost town.

ok ill go ahead and get this set up today after i get home form doing errands. we can start with just us and have others join in as they see the thread moving and want to. maybe getting it into the ic boards and getting some posts going on it will get others interested in jumping in.

Hey I'm thinking about joining you put alot of work into this sweet. i will make me a girl for i play girls better then boys who is into music when i get back from the restroom.

sweet then we need some guys to join as that will make at least 4 girl characters already as i play girls best being a girl myself and all. and i know mid was wantign to play one of her girls. *puts up a guy magnet to lure them to the thread*

lol its cool if you want to try lol i can play one guy if i need to i just dont like playing guys that much.

ok girls i put up this thread to maybe get us some guys in here now lets cross our fingers and hope it works.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=27215

Alright, seeing how it's mostly girls joining. Rose, i'll play some of my guys. in here just as well if you would like :) But i'll also end up playing at least two of my girls... maybe one girl so i can keep up with my guys. But, only if we don't get any guys to join that is.

its col lets wait for a bit and see if we can get some guys in this i mean i have already met some great guys on this site who like fantasy plots so maybe some of them will come join us. if we dont get any bites by tomorrow night or monday then we can go ahead and try to rp guys and girls. im just so tired of having to be a guy and i know you are too.

hey any guys who may be stalking or glancing at this thread if cookies arent good enough how about a home cooked meal of barbecue baby back ribs with baked potatoes and barbecued corn on the cob...???? come on guys i know you can do it.

Here we go!

Name: Matt Vinson
Race: Shape Shifter (Can transform into almost any animal, though it taxes him heavily with prolonged use)
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 5'9
Build: Slim, fairly toned due to being a frequent swimmer
Classes:
Major(s):
Soroity/fraternity: Alpha
dom or sub: -NA-
school year: Second (Sophomore)
Powers: Increased strength and speed, can transform into most animals and can change natural appearance as well (same as transforming into animals)
Weaknesses: Suffers from acute paranoia of the mind due to having so many personas to take on, a very great fear of heights.
Description: Matt has a slimmed, slightly tanned body that matches well with his dark hair and eyes. Being an extremely able swimmer, Matt often uses the lake nearby to keep in shape.
Personality: Quite cheerful, Matt is generally looking to help out anyone who needs it. Quite the ladies man, Matt likes to flirt quite often, and generally likes to have a good time.
History: -NA-
Hobbies/job/skills/ect: Bartender
Other: Works with Tassador, mutual friendship

Name: Tassador Prophet
Race: Vampire
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Crimson
Height: 6'2
Build: Very slim
Classes:
Major(s):
Soroity/fraternity: Omega
dom or sub: Dom
school year: Third (Junior)
Powers: Increased speed and strength, telepathic abilities
Weaknesses: More vulnerable to sunlight then other vampires
Description: Tassador stands tall even for a vampire, with pale skin and deep red eyes. He has several scars on his chest that were acquired through a story he has yet to reveal to anyone. Although slim, even to the point of looking weak, Tassador has strength far beyond that of even normal vampires.
Personality: Generally serious, Tassador believes firmly in the "Dominate and Submissive" roles of the Omega house. Generally he will use a woman as he sees fit.
History: -NA-
Hobbies/job/skills/ect: Bartender
Other: Works with Matt from Alpha, mutual friendship.

Name: Ferdinand "Shadow" Emblem
Race: "Fallen" Vampire
Hair: Raven
Eyes: Bright Green
Height: 5'8
Build: Toned
Classes:
Major(s):
Soroity/fraternity: Omega
dom or sub: Dom
school year: First (Freshman)
Powers: Normal vampiric powers, can blend in and out of shadows, hence his nickname
Weaknesses: Cannot swim (physically unable to, not that he doesn't know how)
Description: Shadow is slightly stockier then Matt, when compared to him, with a bit more visible muscle. With darker skin, being much tanner, Shadow looks far more menacing in contrast to both Matt and Tassador.
Personality: Shadow seems to switch personalities from a cheerful happy-go-lucky friend to a psychopathic man quite often. His personality is fairly unpredictable.
History: Descendant of the Founder of the Omega house
Hobbies/job/skills/ect: -Na-
Other: -NA-

A dominant male here who is more then willing to consider joining in if you need me

we would love to have you if you can spare us your time. i can really use all the guys i can snag for this plot honestly.

on another note the following little chart is a a gm note on some spots that are and can be filled in the plot m me if interested anyone

(guys only in leadership house)omega leader filled by rose npc
omega secondary leader filed by wikwik
omega secondary leader filled by roler

(guys only house)alpha leader filled by rose npc
alpha secondary leader filled by wikwik
alpha secondary leader open

(girls only house)delta leader filled by rose npc
delta secondary leader open girl charater only
delta secondary leader open girl character only

anyone who plays one of these spots will be in close contact with me the gm Rose and help with plot twists so beware as you never know what i will toss in or when.

Back
Top Bottom