Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Puppy (MissBubbles and AtticusOsullivan)

Richard was feeling a lot of pain. His arms and legs ached, shackled. He could feel the bruises over his body finish healing up.

He remembered running. Pain. Death and the feeling of being alone in the world now.

There was a voice. He didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to be here. He wanted to escape. Richard's eyes opened to see a beautiful woman. It only held the anger back for a second, the strong scent of fresh blood was all over her. He snarled, pulling at his chains hard. They wouldn't budge. These were stronger or something, he didn't have time to think. "WHERE AM I?" he roared at the vampire. He devised a plan quickly that when she would leave, he'd use all his strength in pulling out one of his chains, continuously, breaking it down or the support around the wall slowly. He would not be a prisoner. "LET ME OUT!" He stopped to start fully taking in his surroundings and not just the woman, moving his head from side to side. His clothes were mostly gone, a hazard of being a werewolf.

"Owner?!" He said with a distorted look on his face. "I don't care what your name is! I demand you release me!" Richard didn't expect this to work. He just wanted her to go away. His rational mind was returning and he would find some way out of this.. place. But what does she mean owner? Did she want to ride him during the full moon? Show him off in some strange fashion, like a traveling side show? He didn't really want to find out. Now that the rage inside of him was becoming manageable, he listened intently for a heartbeat. He could hear a few faint ones but not from her, Lexi, was it. Just confirming the sideshow theory. That or a private dinner party with werewolf as the delicacy. Her eyes were following every inch of him. She was shorter than him by a foot or so. It would probably give him a small edge in overpowering her once the blasted chains were removed.

"What do you want from me?" Richard demanded.

His contorted look returned with the phrases 'given to me', 'always wanted a puppy', and 'tiny taste'. And 'Owner' was still floating around in his head. But what could he do. He was chained, tired, and couldn't sense his pack.

Little flashes came back to him of them being killed one by one, till he was the only one left. Four fellow pack mates dead, just so he could become someone's pet. His rage was flaming but he was getting control of it. He had to play along until a moment of opportunity presented itself.

"Do I mind? That's a ridiculous question. But your going to do it anyway so get on with it. Lexi..." There was a drag to her name. He tilted his neck to the side. "My name is Richard, not that its any concern of yours."

Richard didn't dignify her question with a response. His eyes bulged a little at the shock of how easily her sharp fangs dipped into his neck and could feel his hot blood flow into her mouth. Richard felt like he was having a head rush, like he stood up too quickly. An odd feeling to have while not having stood up. She thanked him but he just grunted. The healing process had begun over the two holes in his neck.

He hated to admit it to himself but Lexi was good looking. More than just good, more like gorgeous. He hadn't really seen it through his anger filter. "I'll be as good as I can be," Richard huffed, trying to sound genuine but failing miserably. He thought it out in his head that he would probably have to wait a few days and see how this situation would play out. There would be no way to escape her if she had his strength and blood in her system. If maybe she left him alone for a week or so, he could maybe escape. He'd have to grin and bare it. What could she do, torture him, tell him she'd kill him. He awaited her response.

"No!" he yelled. "If you cut something off it won't grow back! Like you we aren't lizards, we heal the same! You by drinking blood and the healing process is within mine all on its own." He didn't want torture. "What do you want from me?" he attempted asking in a much 'nicer' tone. He had been lucky to never come across vampires and he was starting to get a good picture why. He was wondering if she would try to turn him or something, if that was possible. No, she wouldn't try to make a half werewolf half vampire. His mind was running out of escape plans.

Richard wasn't sure if a blood vessel had popped when she mentioned a collar. A slight twitch came to his eye. He didn't say anything. Richard lowered his head, looking at the floor. And nodded from there. "Put it on me..." In his head he added, "get it over with. You were going to do it anyway. Same way you drank my blood." He hated being degraded but she had the power now. He slowly yanked at the wall chains with his left hand, the chain straightening out. Richard sighed.

Back
Top Bottom