Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

Robby let her relax and fall asleep on top of him, and nodded off to sleep himself. The whole incident had been tiring for them both. As they woke the next morning, Robby said, "how about that shower now?" It was apparent she had had some pleasant dreams, as her pussy had leaked all over him in the night. He smiled at the thought but didn't mention it to her.

Through out the night she slept peacefully, having not only pleasant dreams, but dreams that seemed to have around her as well because when she awoke the next morning Roxy could feel that her pussy and inner thighs were soaked. Roxy looked down and saw that even his member was covered in her sweet nectar. She blushed and looked up at him. "Looks like I made a little bit of a mess, but it also looks like I had a little help." She said with a grin as she could feel his hard member in between her legs. "That shower sounds like a fine idea, but why don't I clean my man man off first?"

Robby smiled and said sure, but instead of just letting her sink down to suck him he turned her so that she straddled his chest, her pussy in his face and began to lick her sopping pussy and thighs.

Upon hearing Robby's reply, Roxy began to sink down to the floor so that she was on her knees, but before she made it too far she could feel Robert's strong hands stopping her and turning her so that she straddled his chest with her wet sex in his face. As his eyes found it, she saw the desire that flickered in his eyes as as he began to lick at her pussy and thighs she began to moan, unable to stop her body from beginning to try and hump at his face as her inner thighs got wetter. As he pleasured her, she moved so that her head was down by his member and she took it in her mouth, beginning to lick and suck at it.

As they licked one another, their desire for one another reached a frenzy and Robby started rocking his hips thrusting up into her mouth. He groaned against her wet pussy, wanting to cum and relieve the sexual tension that had now built up for her. He reached down and took hold of her breasts as he licked and pleasured her wet pussy.

As Roxy became wetter, it seemed as if the sweet, alluring scent of her nectar filled the room and it seemed to help fuel their passion for one another. As he began to trust into her mouth, Roxanne could feel herself salivating from the taste of his hard cock. Like him, she wanted to climax, but she was enjoying the pleasure all too much. When Robby reached down and took hold of her breasts, her nipples were already hard from arousal. "I'm so wet." She purred, but her words were muffled with her mouth around his cock, sucking and licking at it as if it were some kind of lollipop.

Finally Robby could take no more of her stimulation and groaning let himself go on her soft warm mouth as his ttongue penetrated deep in her pussy and lapped at her inner walls. He rolled her nipples in his fingers, hoping she would cum for him

When he let himself climax Roxy did the best she could to swallow it but about half of his load escaped her mouth as she was too busy moaning as he rolled her hard nipples in between his fingers as tongue penetrated her pussy and lapped at it's walls. It ran down her chin and ended up on her breasts, making every part in between wet and sticky. After a few minutes of his teasing she let out a moan and finally came herself, giving him all the nectar he could want.

Robby lifted her in his strong arms and turned her so they were faces to face. He kissed her hard, each others cum mixing in their mouths. They definitly needed a shower now, so he picked her up in his strong arms and carried her to the baythroom.

When Robby lifted her and turned her so that they were face to face Roxanne looked into his eyes, her's filled with lust, passion and the love for him that was always present. As he kissed her hard, she returned it with the same force but her kiss also was lustful and passionate and somehow, the taste of her juices mixing with his aroused her more. When he picked her up in his strong arms and carried her to the bathroom, she was sure Robby could feel that she was still quite aroused but instead of trying to entice him, Roxanne simply but her head on his chest, looking up at him as he made his way to the bathroom. Strangely enough after their fun she felt closer and more connected to him.

He turned on the water and let it warm as he held her in his arms and kissed her . When the water was ready he stepped in the shower he let her down, but pulled her body to him, holding her close. The water flowed between their bodies and warmed them increasing their desire for one another. He took the soap and gently washed the stickiness from her body, paying special attention to the warm folds between her thighs and her nipples.

Roxanne kissed him, wrapping her arms around Robby's neck as they waited for the water to warm. Upon it warming enough and him letting her down Roxy looked up into his eyes as he pulled her body to him and for now at least, there was a look of familiarity in her eyes that hadn't been there before. As the water warmed the two of her's, she felt between her legs getting wetter and Roxy had to fight the urge to use her charms on Robert to get him to make love to her. "Baby, you make me so wet." She purred in a deeper and sexier voice. When she felt Robert's hands washing between her legs that was when she lost control of her urges. She moved her hand down to his member and began to teasingly stoke it, her touch light and short stroke, just enough to make him want more.

"Robby, I'm still so aroused I bet you can smell my sweet honey you love so much." She purred. "And you are clearly loving the attention I am giving you." Roxanne added, referring to the way his member was already hardening because of her teasing touch. "Why not be a good boyfriend and make love to your horny girl? The kind of passionate, romantic love you used to make to me when we were in high school?" She asked.

He pulled her into his arms holding her ass in his hands, and slowly lowered her over his thick hard cock. he kissed her deeply as he slid in and out of her under the warm water. "Your so beautiful." he let her slide up and down him as they kissed deeply , as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. They kissed and caressed until he felt her pussy start to flutter.

As Roxanne felt Robert pull her into his arms, moving his hands down to her ass she moved her head off off his newly hardened member. Then, when he began to low her onto his cock, she slid down on it with ease, of course how wet she was helped. As he began to slid in and out of her, Roxanne was returning his kiss and she moaned into it as she did, her lips only separating from his when he complimented her. "Thank you." She said, blushing from his compliment. However, almost as soon as she replied, she felt his lips on her again, kissing her deeply and once more she was moaning into it as she slid up and down him. When his tongue made its way past her mouth she moaned, feeling his tongue exploring her mouth, almost as if it were claiming her mouth as Robby's. When their lips separated as her pussy finally began to react to him, Roxy looked up at him with passion and lust in her eyes. "And you, my love, are so sexy." She purred.

As they climaxed together in the shower, he just held her in the warm water. When they had relaxed, he shut off the water, and gently dried her with a towel. As he dried himself, he invited her to go for a walk down by the river. "We did that often when we were in high school." he said. "We used to sit on the old rail bridge for hours" he said. "Maybe it will bring back some memories?" He looked out the window. "It looks like a beautiful afternoon.

Roxanne watched as he dried her body off with a towel. "Shouldn't I be the one drying you off, my love?" She asked. "After all, you did give me that amazing sex." She said, moving close to him. They were now close enough that if it wasn't for the towel their skin would be touching. "I would love to." She said, and then felt silent and almost seemed to freeze, as if she were having a flash back. Roxy remembered the first time that Robert had taken her down by the lake and she was indeed having a flash back of it now.

It had been about a month after the two of them had met for the first time and only a matter of days after he had finally decided to make it official that the two of them were a couple. Roxanne had lied to her parents and had had to sneak out to spend some time with him. It had been a cool October night in the middle of Football season and he had picked her up at the end of her street. He had then drove her to the lake, parking about a quarter mile away from it and walking with her the rest of the way, refusing to tell her where he was taking her each time she asked. They had sat on the old rail bridge over looking the lake and talked for hours. She remembered her ending up with his Letterman jacket as the temperature dropped. She then remembered him carrying her back to the car, her head rested on the chest, where they had laid in the back seat together, cuddling and fell asleep together.

Robbi got dressed and waited for her to dress as well. I was a short walk down to the lake, and since the weather was warm they didn't even need coats. They climbed up to their familiar spot along the bridge work and sat there talking about high school memories. Mostly Robby talked, and Roxy listened, but it did seem like old times.

Robby rested his hand on her thigh and remembered a special night on that bridge, and decided to recreate it. he unwrapped her wrap around skirt and folding it neatly placed it on the iron girder of the bridge, and then with a little cooperation slid her panties down her thighs and off. Pushing her thighs wide apart, he laid his head in her naked lap, and started licking her pussy. He kept up his licking as his head laid there. Untill she came three times. Then sitting up, his face slick with her juices, kissed her passionately. "Does that bring back any memories?" he asked.

Roxy had dressed in a short sleeve top that was White in color and a Sky Blue wrap around skirt and as they walled to the lake she walked beside him, holding his hand, their fingers laced together. When they arrived and climbed up to their familiar spot, Roxy moved close to him and rested her head on his shoulder as she looked down at the water.

As Robby began to recreate one of the many memories they shared at this very spot, Roxanne tensed up a little as he unwrapped her skirt before folding it and laying it aside neatly. She had decided not to wear any underwear or a bra, having remembered that for whatever reason Robby found it more of a turn on when she wore nothing under her clothes. She seemed nervous and indeed she was, not wanting him to think of her as a slut now that she was wearing nothing underneath without his instructions. As he pushed her thighs apart Roxanne didn't try to stop him and when he laid his head in her lap and began to lick at her pussy it was already wet with arousal. All the time he licked at her wet sex, Roxy moaned his name, sounding like a lovesick cat in heat almost. When he finally sat at after making her climax she looked at him, putting her hands on his neck as she returned his kiss, finding the taste of her juices on his lips arousing, in a way. "Yes, quite a few, actually. But, the one that sticks out the most is the one time I tried to dominate you. I think it was the first time you pleasured me?" She asked, sounding a bit unsure.

Robbi looked at her puzzled. "tell me what you remember", he said. He couldn't ever remember letting himself be dominated, and he was interested to see what she would say. In the mean time, he continued kissing her, and slipped his hand up under her blouse and started caressing her naked breasts. His cock was hard in his pants and very obvious. He didn't care, he was enjoying the reinactment as much or more than she was.

It was a beautiful afternoon, and soon he remembered a different day. He started stripping off his clothes and set them neatly on the bridge. When he was naked, he jumped from the bridge into the water.

Roxanne closed her eyes, trying to focus so that she could get what she remembered of the memory just right. It didn't stand out to her because she remembered it well, but rather because it seemed so out of character for Robert. As he continued to kiss her and slipped his hands up her shirt, playing with her breasts, Roxy's eyes remained closed, although she would kiss him back and moan when what he did felt good. "I remember you eating me out and when you tried to lift you head back up I grabbed you by the hair and forced you back down." Roxanne explained, sounding confused even as she explained what little she did remember. Honestly, she was hoping he could make sense of it.

When Roxanne opened her eyes, she saw Robert undressing and the confused look remained on her face as she watched him neatly lay them on the bridge. She then watched him stand and jump from the bridge into the water. "Robby, what are you doing? You're fucking crazy!" Roxy said, loud enough so he could hear. Sure, it was nice out but the lake had to be freezing cold. Clearly he still had that spontaneous side to him that she loved so much. Without waiting for a reply, Roxanne took her shirt off, laying it with the rest of their clothes and then following him, standing up and jumping into the water.

The ice cold water hit them and immediately took their breath away. "Oh geeeze!" Robbi shouted as the water came up arount his chest, Taking her hand the ran for the shore as quickly as possible. "That was not a good idea!" he said his teeth chattering. He chuckled loking at her now rock hard nipples and the goose bumps on her breasts. They held each other trying to warm up and then scrambled up to the bridge to get their clothes.

As soon as she hit the water, it felt as if it was turning her blood into chunks of ice. When he took her hand and began to run to shore as quickly as possible she closely followed behind. "Well, it was your idea!" She said, somehow able to stop her teeth from chattering long enough to speak. When they reached the shore and he laughed at her now rock hard nipples and goose bumps that now covered her breasts, she smiled weakly at him. As they made their way up to the bridge she stayed close, feeling light headed as they walked, but not mentioning it to him. The last thing she wanted to do was worry him.

As they again sat on the bridge now naked, the warm afternnon sun felt wonderful on their skin. He pulled her into his lap and cuddled her as the suun and each other warmed them. He ran his fingers through her wet hair and massaged her soft breasts and stiff nipples. His other hand explored her pussy, teasing her thighs.

"I love you" he said. " I dont care who sees us . They will know we will belong to each other, just like they did when we were in High School. We got caught up here just like this my senior year, and the whole town knew we were a couple within 24 hours."

Roxanne was glad when they finally made it up to the bridge and sat down, it helped her to not feel so dizzy and light headed. When he pulled her into his lap, she didn't protest and leaned back so that her back was resting against his chest. The sun felt good on her skin, helping to warm her and when Robby began to massage her breasts and nipples with one hand while the other moved down between her legs she moaned and it didn't take long for her body to start reacting. Soon she was humping at his hand, desperately trying to get his fingers inside her, it seemed and she couldn't stop moaning as he massaged her now sensitive breasts. "Baby.. I feel like a bitch in heat!" She moaned to him helplessly. Surely if anyone were to stumble upon them how she was acting was sure to embarrass her.

"I love you too." She said in a breathless tone as she continued to hump at his hand and she clearly didn't care at this point who saw the two of them. "I... I remember my friends trying to say you raped me when they found out. They told my parents and I wasn't aloud to see you. I had to sneak out every night just to see you." She said, hardily able to get it out before going into a moaning fit, sounding like a love sick cat once again.

His cock was hard and pressed against the crack of her ass, he took her hips in his hands and lifted her up and lowered her slowly over his rock hard cock. he continued to play with her clit and her sensitive nipple and as she turned her head to him, he kissed her deeply, probed her mouth with her tongue.

He looked down from the bridge, and in a boat on the water were a young high school couple their eyes glued to Roxy and him. He smiled down on them as they sat in the boat necking. He watched as they grew hungry for each other having watched what Roxy and he were doing. As the young boy lifted the the girls blouse over her head, Robby grabbed both of Roxie's breasts and squeezed them hard, and drove his cock deep inside her as he came. "Oh Roxy! he moaned as he filled with his cum.

Back
Top Bottom