Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

"How about we watch a movie then?" he asked. " he walked her to the sofa, and put in her favorite movie from High school. Sitting beside her he started to gently rub her shoulders and back. Trying to comfort her as best he could.

Roxy nodded when he suggested that the two of them watch a movie. As he sat beside her and gently began to rub her back and shoulders as an attempt to comfort her, Roxy tried to keep her muscles tense, but they were forced to relax and as they did she suddenly felt more at ease and tired. She also wasn't as fixated on getting heroine as she had been.

As she started to relax he pulled her back against his chest and wrapped his arms around her lovingly, cuddling her in his arms, and letting her rest her head against his shoulder as the watched the movie together. She seemed t become increasingly sleepy, and he hoped she would relax completely and fall asleep.

As he pulled her against his chest and wrapped his arms around her, cuddling her as she rested her head on his chest there still seemed to be a small bit of tension. As her head rested there, though, she nuzzled her head into him and slowly began to fall asleep, though was clearly fighting to stay awake.

Robby brought his hand to her breast and slowly massaged it through the soft fabric of the night gown. He hoped it would comfort her and help her to fully relax. He hoped that if she slept she might fully recover before she waked.

As Robert brought his hand up to one of her perky breasts and began to slowly massage it through the soft fabric of her gown, it indeed did help to ease the rest of the tension. She also began to moaned. "Robby.. That feels so good." What she didn't remember was this was one of the perks to them having a past: it meant he knew what made her tick, but also induced relaxation and even what turned her on.

He continued to massage her gently, teasing her nipple until it stood out hard from her chest. As he continued this his other hand moved to rest on her pussy gently rubbing her fleshy outer lips through the nighty.

Roxy's moans grew louder as her nipple became harder and more sensitive. Then, as his other hand moved to rest on her pussy and began to gently tease it through her nighty, it didn't take long for the scent of her sweet nectar to fill the room as her inner thighs and thong, along with his hand became covered in it. "Make love to me.." She said breathlessly, almost begging in tone.

"Are you sure, Robbi asked her?" He was hesitant as she hardly knew him now, even though it was obvious she was aroused. He had been hesitant to even tease her as he had done except he knew it would relax her. "Really? are you really sure?"

Roxy lifted her head from his chest and looked up at him with sleepy eyes. She seemed a bit hesitant but nodded. "Yes, I'm sure, Robby. It's hard to explain but it feels right. I may not remember much about you or what we had but I know you care about me and.." She paused, taking a deep breath before continuing. "I.. I'm falling in love with you." She said, it did seem odd when you considered how little she actually knew about him but it was true.

Robby lifted his hips and slid off his Gym trunks and then pulled her night gown up around he waist and pulled her into his lap. his cock was hard from the effects of having played with her the last few minutes. He kissed her neck and as he took her from behind as she sat in his lap. He massaged her breasts and nipples.

As Robby pulled her into his lap Roxy didn't fight him, looking back over her shoulder at him as he pulled her into his lap. It made her smile to feel that his cock was hard and she figured it was partly do to the effects of teasing her. As he entered her Roxy winced, her body still a bit sore from the two of them having made love the night before. When he began to kiss her neck and his hands reached up to massage her breasts and nipples, she moaned. It helped to distract her from the pain.

Robby slowly slid in and out of her as their passion slowly built. He loved her and this felt s right to him. He hoped she was as eager for it as he was. He knew her body well, and knew just how to entice her with his body. It felt wonderful to feel her respond to his every move. He could feel her body responding. He knew she was close to a climax.

As Robby made love to her, Roxanne found that it was almost impossible to try and deny that the two of them had a past. After all, it was clear that he knew just how to make her feel good and if her were lying how would he know that? By the time she was close to climax she couldn't stop moaning, something as small as feeling his touch against her skin made her moan. "Robby.. I love you." She moaned.

Robby smiled and thrust up hard inside her and rolled her clit in his fingers. "I love you too!" he said. he teased her just so wanting to push her over the edge before filling her. He waited and kissed her. Waiting for just the right moment., his body on full alert.

As he continued to tease her as she came closer to climax, it didn't take much to push her over the edge. In fact, when he began to play with her clit using his fingers, her muscles quickly tensed, serving as a warning to him that she was about to climax. Then, a few seconds later she moaned loudly as she came.

Robby let himself go as he felt her body spasm around him. It felt so good to give her his seed again after nearly losing her. He cuddled her in his lap, his cock still buried in her as they relaxed and enjoyed the glow of their lovemaking.

Roxy couldn't help but to moan as Roxy let himself go and came inside of her. Just as it did with him, it just felt good to feel his warm seed inside of her. As odd as it sounded, despite not remembering much about Robert, something about both him inside of her and his sperm inside her felt familiar and it awakened this fire in her that made her want to fight to remember not only him put the history they had together. As they cuddled, her back was rested against his chest, Roxanne moved her head back to rest on Rob's shoulder. She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing, slowly it returned in normal.

As they cuddled in the afterglow of their love making, Robby cradled her in his arms, and enjoyed the feel of his warm wetness surrounding him. He rocked his hips, slowly and though he had softened somewhat he wasn't fully soft and continued to gently massage her from the inside as his hands continued roaming her soft warm skin. " I love you, and I never want to let go again", he said. "Please remember me." He kissed her gently on the lips. " I missed you so much when you were in California. Please don't ever leave again."

As Robby cradled her in his arms and Roxanne rested her head on his chest, looking up while the two of them cuddled in the after glow of their love making, Roxy smiled at him. Any tension in her muscles, it seemed he had taken care of. When Robert began to rock his hips slowly, she let out soft moans. Although his member had began to soften, his movements made her feel good and it helped to keep the tension from begin settling back into her muscles. As his hands began to run over her soft skin she took her hands and grabbed his, holding them; almost as it was her way of teasing him that he wasn't aloud to touch her body. Roxy then kissed him. "I may not remember my reasons for leaving just yet but I promise I'm not leaving you again. I love you too much Robby and missed us far too much to do that again." She said, kissing him.

Feeling her body continuing to respond to him, he began to rock his hips slowly. As he did so, his cock began to harden again, and soon was fully hard within her as they lay back on the couch he gently rubbed her breasts and nipples and let one hand stray to her clit. He gently the massaged her love button. His lovemaking was now slow and gentle, and completely unhurried. He hoped that she would come again that evening, many times, but as he continued, his goal was to give her pleasure and keep her relaxed, so that she would not be tempted to return to her old habit.

When Rob began to rock his hips once again she could feel his member beginning to harden again. Several minutes later, when they laid back on the couch and he began to gently rubbed her breasts and nipples, letting his hand wander down between her legs, she could feel that he was now fully hard again. As Roxy began to moan, they weren't the loud screams they had been before but rather seemed to come out almost like the soft purrs a cat would make. The slow and gentle pace of his love making kept her relaxed while at the same time seeming to give her much more pleasure than the rapid pace he usually used did. As he had hoped, over the next hour she came again, about five times, in fact. "Baby, you know just how to make me feel good." Roxy said in a soft purr.

Robbie felt good. He had wanted to keep her comfortabe which he was able to. And being in her like that, was keeping him aroused, and he found that very pleasant. It was almost like a dream, a good feeling that just keeps on lasting. He hugged her tight to his chest, and the two just relaxed on the bed. According to what the doctor had said, she would need about another 24 hours to recover from the symptoms she was having, and if all it was going to take was for him to stay in bed with her, and keep her wet, he was more than willing to do it.

As Robby hugged her body tightly against his chest, Roxanne looked up at him, loving that the two of them could just do something as simple as laying in bed together, cuddling and feel so connected. As they laid on the couch together and she could feel his member fully hardened inside of her while her pussy tightly hugged his member Roxy began to remember just how good he had always made her feel during love making and just how kinky she liked things. Unlike him, she didn't know that in about twenty for hours her symptoms would be gone, or that she would be like a cat in heat for the next day. Roxy reached up, taking it and moving it down to her clit. "Baby, rub me." She purred as she left it resting on her already wet clit. "Tease your little pussy. You could even make me beg to be tied up." Roxy added. Clearly no longer wanting that slow, attentive pace, but rather to be dominated.

Robbie was surprised by her request. They had played such games before, but now she was sick. He had not thought that she would be as horny as that. Just the same as he thought about it, it was a simple request, and a pleasant one at that. Disengaging himself from her, he got up and went to the closet. After some looking, he found a box, that contained the love toys they had used for she left for California he brought it out, and set it on the floor, wondering if she would remember any of what it contained. He got her up from sofa and took her to the bed. It's iron head and footboards were ideal for bondage games. They afforded plenty of sturdy places to tie things.

Robbie rummaged through the box and came up with for leather cuffs with "D" rings attached, and carefully strapped one on each of her ankles and wrists. Taking rope from the box, he secured each of Roxie's wrists to the headboard so that she could neither twist a rollover but had to remain laying on her back. He then anchored each of her ankles to the headboard near the top and spread wide, so that her pussy was wide open and high in the air.

Back
Top Bottom