Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

Roxy shook her head no when he asked if she remembered. "No, I don't remember anything. Aside from this odd feeling of withdraw, but I don't even know what I'm withdrawing from." She said softly. When Robert mentioned the tattoo of his name on her left hip she sat the picture she had been looking at back on the mantle and lifted up her pajama bottoms and thong to take a look. Sure enough, he was right. On her left hip there was a tattoo of a heart with 'Robert Lee James' tattooed in a fancy script inside of it and it looked aged, like she had had it for several years. "Okay, so what you say your name is, is tattooed on my hip. All that proves is that you once meant something to me. It doesn't explain why I stayed here last night... Or why you stayed here." She said, sounding confused as she didn't know if this was his place or her's. Clearly she was wasn't sure if she should trust or believe him.

"Ok come with me. This is my house and I'll try and show you. " Come on" we slept together all last night if i was going to kill you, I'd have done it then. You did wake up in bed with me didn't you?" He led her up the stairs and back to the bedroom. There was a dresser and he opened it. It was full of men's clothes. He pulled out a football jersey, It said R. James across the back. "this is my house, he said. He picked up her purse and started digging through it, and found the syringe. He cringed, but set it aside, and pulled out her wallet, and took out her California driver's licence, and handed it to her. "You believe me now?" he asked.

Roxy was a bit hesitant on following as he lead her up the stairs to his bedroom, but didn't say anything. Upon arriving in his room she sat on the bed and watched as as he opened the dresser. She saw it was full of men's clothes. She then watched as he pulled the foot ball jersey out. "You were wearing the football jersey in the picture I was looking at down stairs. When was it taken?" She asked. Then her eyes followed him as he picked up her purse and began to dig from it, dismissing the way he cringed at whatever he had come across before pulling out her wallet. She then looked at her driver's license as he handed it to her. "Yes, I believe you, Robert." She said, calling him something she never would have had she been herself.

" Good, now we are getting somewhere, That picture is 5 years old in my senior year at the high school" he said " This is your purse, and I think I know what the matter is, and what you are craving. It's bad news." He pulled out the syringe. " It looks like you became a drug addict when you were in California" That might be what caused your amnesia, and also the reason why you have cut yourself so many times." "We need to get you to a treatment facility right away, before this gets worse. Maybe they can help you clean up."

"I know this will be hard to accept, But I love you, and I always will. I have since I met you 8 years ago.

"So you were on the football team? If so, please don't tell me I was one of those stuck up cheerleaders." She said. Roxy watched as he pulled the emptied syringe from her purse and somehow she couldn't help but to stare at the syringe. "I... I cut myself?" She asked, looking down at her arms, she saw no scares, but her tattoos could have been covering them. "Wait.. If I was in California how did you know, or did we still talk sometimes..?" She asked, feeling overwhelmed with all that he was telling her. "I'm not going to a treatment facility." She said. "I'm fine.. I'm not a drug addict." She said, although she had no clue if she was or not.

"No you weren't a cheerleader, You are actually an artist and a photographer." He handed her her camera bag. "you have some real nice equipment. Look at your fingertips they are all cut up". He looked through her purse and found no more drugs."well I guess we'll see how you do without what ever you were taking", he said. He knew that if she was already craving something, eventually it would get to her and she would want help.

Roxy looked at her camera bag as he handed it to her, although what was inside of it meant little to her now, as she had no knowledge of it. She sat the bag beside her and looked at her finger tips, seeing not only cuts put marks where she had injected herself before. She looked at him. "You kinda look like whoever I was disappointed you.." She observed and despite not knowing him that well, it hurt. As they just sat here she could feel her withdraw getting worse. It was sad to watch, like a starving dog who would do anything for just a scarp of food.

"Are you sure you don't want some help? A good clinic can figure out what you were on.' he said. "Well" Robby said, "You definitely were different when you came back to West Virginia." He handed her a picture taken his senior year. "That's how you looked before." He waited to see how she would do with her craving not wanting to Pressure her. It seemed to be going fairly well, but it was bay far the strangest thing he'd ever been through in his life.

Roxy looked at the picture as he handed it to her, It was a picture of her hugging him from behind, but you could see her face clearly as well as her arms. "I definitely was different back then." She said with a small smile. "Looks like we were pretty close." She said, smiling at him. Roxanne handed the picture back to him and winced as her head began to hurt."Robert, could you help me get some drugs?" She asked hesitantly, expecting a no.

"Look, I don't think that's a good idea, besides, you don't even know what you were on. So no, I will help you get some help though if you will." He took a chance and put his arm around her in a comforting manner. "Remember, I still love you, and I don't want to see you continue hurting your self. This is a perfect time to quit. Its strictly physical, not emotional for the moment at least."

"But Robert, I need some drugs really, really bad." Roxy said, almost begging him and when he took the chance of putting his arm around her she pulled away and half glared at him. "You can love someone you don't even know." She said. "But Robert, I need it." Roxy added in a whine, hoping he would break down and get her something. "Please, I'll give you whatever you want for it.. Whatever "it" is.."

I give you some coffee, or even a beer or some wine, but I'm not going to help you sustain a drug habit. I don't expect you to remember me, but at least know that I love you and always have, and don't be offended when I try to help you or try and comfort you. Roxy, I want you back."

"If you really loved me, you would help me try and get some drugs." Roxanne said, now moving on to trying to guilt him. Clearly whoever she seemed to think she was, wasn't "his" Roxy. Roxy continued to glare at him, clearly pissed that she wasn't getting her way. "You can have someone who doesn't remember you back!" She almost yelled, the withdraw clearly getting to her.

"Well then" Robby said frustrated at her harsh words. " I guess you had better be on your way. I love you too much to help you hurt yourself. I'll be here if you need me, but not for that." Here are your clothes he said, gathering them up for her. Your welcome to use the bathroom to change, and you can help yourself to any food you would like from the refrigerator."

Roxy watched him with the same glare as he gathered up her clothes. She could tell by his words that Robert was frustrated and she didn't even seem to get that the drugs were hurting her rather than helping. "I don't want your food and you must not really want to help with if it's on your terms." She growled at him before getting up and taking her clothes and purse from him before storming into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her. It was hard to tell what she might do in there.

Robby got dressed. He was sad, and he didn't know what to do. He wouldn't help her buy drugs no matter what. He only hoped that whatever else happened she would eventually return to him.

Roxy just sat in the bathroom for a few minutes, half hoping he would come after her, to try and comfort her the best way he could. But when Robert didn't she got dressed. She stuffed the dirty pajamas in her bag and emerged from the bathroom, but didn't return to his bedroom, instead she went down stairs and took a seat on the couch, looking at all the pictures of them that sat on the fireplace mantle, it was asif she were trying to force herself to remember who she was, who Robert was and what kind of relationship they had.

Robby came down and saw her sitting there. "Well, your still here." he said. "Are you hungry? would you eat if I made some breakfast?" Robby wasn't going to throw her out, she would have to walk out, but he wouldn't make that too easy either.

When Robert spoke Roxy's gaze moved from the pictures to him. "I kinda am but I don't know if I would eat." She said softly. The distrust and fear in her gaze wasn't as intense, but it was replaced by hurt. Clearly the withdraw from the drugs was putting her through both mental and physical pain. "I just wish I wasn't in pain... And that I could remember."

"The doctor can at least help you with the pain" he said. "Won't you let me take you to see one." I'm not talking a full blown treatment plan here, but at least lets find out what your hooked on, and go from there. At least we will know what to expect, and they can give you something to help with the pain a little. If not I'll stick with you. I do love you you know. You can stay as long as you want to or need to.

Roxy looked at him, the look of distrust returning to her gaze as soon as he mentioned the doctor. "I...I want to stay, but something keeps telling me you're just going to dump me at some treatment center." She said before her gaze moved back to the pictures on the mantle. "That picture of the two of us kissing... I think I remember it was raining or snowing." Roxy said as she closed her eyes, finding that she suddenly remembered that he was holding her hand that night and could hear him telling her he was there to make sure she didn't slip and fall. But that was all she remembered.

"I told you I wouldn't do that, but since I love you, I'm not going to help you ruin your life either. We just don't know whats wrong right now. We need some help with that." He started making breakfast anyway, hoping she would change her mind about both things, breakfast and the doctor.

Roxy watched him as he stood from the couch as headed to the kitchen as she followed him, sitting on one of the chairs at the table. "Why don't you tell me more about yourself and what we clearly once were to each other?" She asked softly. Roxanne hoped he agreed, hoping that learning more about him and about their past might help her remember more.

well you were a quiet girl, and a photographer for the yearbook, and student newspaper. I was as you can see your typical jock in many ways, but was shy. We met when you wanted to take my picture one day. We fell in love over the next year, but I had too go to college when you were a sophomore. We were going to marry, when i got back, but you had changed your mind and had gone to California. I never saw you again until last week. I really thought I'd lost you.

As he explained Roxy closed her eyes, trying to force herself to remember him and how they had met and it took several minutes but she was able to remember pieces of that day. "I remember meeting you on the football field. You were covered in sweat and looked like you had just gotten out of the shower so it was probably right after football practice. I also remember you telling me I could take your picture if I would let you take me out on a date." She said, opening her eyes and looking at him, a smile on her face.

Back
Top Bottom