Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

As she cooked for the two of them she heard the door bell ring and she went over and answered it, smiling at the new nurse as her eyes checked him out, though more to sum him up and not in the lustful, hungry way she had checked out Lance when seeing him for the first time. "Come on in." She said to him with a smile. "Robby's up stairs, I'm his fiance Roxanne."

"My name's George" he said,"pleased to meet you. I'll just goupstairs and bring Robbi down so he can eat dinner at the table. " George said. While Roxy cooked, George helped Robby down the stairs. When he got to the bottom of the stairs, Robby was grinning from ear to ear. He was able to sit at a table and eat normally.

When George brought Robby down Roxanne had the table set for the two of them and it made her smile to too the grin on his face. She knew it sounded odd but she finally felt like both of them could begin to heal and she felt like it was going to bring the two of them closer.

over the next several months Roxy watched as Robby slowly healed and got better. She was there to help him when he needed it even though it was getting back to how it used to be: Robby treating her like the queen he swore she was.

Now it was a few weeks until their wedding and Roxy was sitting in the bathroom with the door closed. She had run to the drug store in the middle of town and gotten a pregnancy test, having been sick lately and now she was anxiously awaiting the result. In the back of her mind she just hoped Robby didn't wake up and come looking for her when her absence became obvious. She focused on that so she didn't have to think about how she would even begin to tell him she was having his child. Roxy was thankful that the puppy was still sleeping at Robby's feet in the bed.

Robby woke and got out of the bed and he had to pee. He went to the bathroom and walked in to see Roxy sitting on the toilet with a pregnancy test in her hand. "Is that what I think it is Robby said? " a smile spreading across his face. "so are you?? please say yes"

When she heard the door squeak as it opened she jumped, looking up to see Robby standing in the door way with a smile beginning to appear on his face. "Yes, it is what you think it is and I can tell you here any second now when it tells me." She said, then just as she finished speaking it beeped as the word "Pregnant" appeared on the small screen. "Babe.. I'm pregnant." She said, moving her hand down to rest on her belly.

Robby was jubilant! he went over and kissed her." I'm so happy! Roxy! we need to get you to the doctor though" Robby said. " Well its a good thing I'm getting better," he said." I'll need to go to work again soon, and its a good thing the wedding will be soon," he said.

When Robby came over to her and kissed her Roxy took his hand and slipped it under her top, resting it on her belly. While there wasn't much change in her body yet, she was sure that he could feel that the changes had begun with how well he knew her body. "We can worry about finding a doctor after the wedding and honey moon." Roxanne said, leaning in an kissing him as she kept his hand resting gently on her belly.

Robby rubbed her belly. It was softer than it had been. He had noticed that her breasts were larger recently than they had been. "Well" he said, " I dont want you waiting too long." he said. A baby's life depends on it, Our baby, he said laughing.

Roxanne made an almost purring noise as he rubbed her stomach, like at cat would when you stroked it's fur. "We'll look for a doctor as soon as we get back from the honey moon, my love." She said, giving him her word that she wouldn't put it off. "Why are you laughing?" She asked, letting out a soft chuckle herself.

"I'm just so happy both that we are going to have a child, and that our relationshipped to see it happen. It could easily have been different, and I'm ever so happy that its not. I love you my sweet, and I love our baby. I am oh so glad that I have you both."

Roxanne smiled, knowing he was right. This all could have ended very differently for them, especially when he had gotten injured and she had cheated on him. "I love you too and so does our baby." She said, keeping his hand on her belly. Now that the two of them were okay Roxanne just hoped the pregnancy went well.

Robby let Roxanne clean herself and then as she got up, he undressed her. He had been sleeping naked and was wearing nothing . He reached behind himself and turned on the shower. The two stood naked in the bathroom kissing while the water warmed in the shower. When the water ws warm they climbed in and explored each others bodies with soapy hands. Robby noticed that he belly was slightly rounded where as before it had been perfectly flat. Her nipples larger and puffy. The changes had occurred gradually and gone un noticed, but now when he knew she was pregnant the signs were unmistakeable.

Back
Top Bottom