Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

"I'm surprised you stayed." Robby said. " Are you going to be able to handle having another male nurse here with us?" he asked. " I want us to succeed" and we can't really afford another blow up. If it will be a problem, we should make another plan." Robby looked concerned and sincere, not angry.

"I'm not going to lie, I thought about packing up my things and going to stay at Mom and Dad's for a while but then I thought about how me leaving fucked things up when I left for California and I couldn't even begin to do that to us again." She said softly, nodding in agreement when Robby said that he wanted the two of them to succeed and that what happened today couldn't happen again. As he asked if having another male nurse would be a problem for her Roxanne shook her head. "Robby, babe, I'm promise you last night was a one time thing." She said, leaning over and kissing him on the lips before taking his hand in her's. "By the way, Lance nor any other man has nothing on you." She whispered into his ear.

Robby pulled her down to him with his good arm on the bed and kissed her. "Alright then" he said. " We will just start over. "Now that you know how to do it do you suppose that you could help me get cleaned up?" Robby was a bit bloody from the fall down the stairs, and his knuckles were bloodied from hitting Lance in the teeth.
While he was getting cleaned up, Robby and Roxy went back to discussing what they would do for the wedding, and even what they might like to do for a honeymoon.

When Robby pulled her down to him and kissed her Roxanne smiled against his lips but was careful in not allowing her body to fall on top of his. "Where do we start over from, my love?" She asked and nodded when he asked if she would clean him up. She took one of the bed pans and took it into the bathroom, filling it with warm water and grabbing a wash cloth, a towel and body wash and shampoo. She then came back in, setting the water and other things on the bedside table and beginning to undress him. She then began to wash him attentively and gently.

"We could go somewhere warm for our honeymoon, maybe Hawaii. And as silly as it sounds I'd like our puppy involved in the wedding somehow." She sad, getting up and kissing him on the lips.

" I think we should start over where we were when I firts got home, before lance showed up. That is a day I'd like to forget. I'm willing to forgive and forget it if you are." He laid back and tried to relax as she lovingly gave him a sponge bath. Much as he tried though he was soon aroused. He was glad he had not had the female nurse. If that had happened it would have damaged their relationship, and it was delicate enough as it was.

"Hawaii sounds fun", he said." I hope I'm fully recovered so I can enjoy it with you.

Roxanne nodded in agreement, it was a day both of them needed to forget. She figured it would be easier for him though, because she had given him a pain killer not longer before Lance arrived. Though she didn't dare voice her thought. "I'm willing to forget, I just don't know if I can because of how bad it hurt you." Roxanne said as she continued with his sponge bath. She started with his chest, carefully going over his sides with care when she came to them, trying her best not to cause him any pain. "Looks like my man likes what I'm doing." She said with a weak smile, somehow able to know his boner was there without even glancing down.

Roxanne shrugged. "Babe, if you aren't we'll postpone the wedding." She said, taking his good hand in her free hand and stroking the back of it with her thumb. "After all, it isn't just my day, it's yours too and it will be the beginning of our life together." She said, taking a moment to lean down and kiss him on the lips.

"No" he said emphatically, " I'll just work hard at getting well. We wil both be better off married." He laid back and let her finish her bath. When she finished the bath he pulled her down beside him. "I wish we could go out, he said, I don't like being cooped up in this room.

Maybe we can move my bed downstairs for the next couple weeks. At least then you could help me to get outside without help.

Roxanne looked down into his eyes as he pulled her down so that she was laying beside him. "Babe, don't force getting better just for me." She said softly. "Maybe John will come over when he gets a day off and help us?" She asked, knowing she couldn't get get him down stairs by herself and knowing better than to even consider trying to get his bed down stairs without any help. She then sat up, remembering she had gotten him a few things when she was in California and she thought it might be just the thing to cheek him up. "Hey Robby... I got a few things for you when I was in California.. If you'd like to have them."

Robby was a little worried about something she had brought from California, but he kept an open mind, and smiled. "Sure, I'd love to see them" he said. He struggled a bit to sit up in the bed and asked her to put some pillows behind him. He waited while she went to get them, curious as to what it was she had, and why she had saved them until now.

Roxanne quickly and carefully placed pillows behind him when he asked her to, smiling weakly at him when she pulled back before getting up and going over to her bag and began to dig through it trying to find what she was looking for. Minutes later she came back to the bed setting two carrying a folded t-shirt and two velvet boxes, one smaller and looking like it probably held a ring and the other long, possibly holding a chain of some kind. "Which do you want to see first, my love?" She asked before leaning over and kissing him.

"Either is fine," he said, "but I guess I'll look at the small box first." He took it from her and opened it.

Roxanne smiled, watching as took the small box first and opened it. Inside it was a silver band that had a Celtic knot design in gold on the band in gold. As Robby was able to see it, Roxy tried to read his reaction. "Do you like it?" She asked with a weak smile on her face, hoping he did.

He slipped it on his finger, it fit perfectly, and looked great. "I like it very much!" he said smiling. "Its elegant but simple." Robby opened the second box Thinking it might be either a bracelet or a necklace. Which ever it was its design matched the ring.

Roxanne watched as he slipped it on his finger, glad that he like it. When he opened the second she watched for his reaction as he the necklace to match his ring came into view. Inside the more rectangular box laid a gold chain and from the middle of it hung a dragon that was made out of Celtic knots. "I remember you saying before you left for college that you broke the silver chain you always wore around your neck. I thought I'd be giving these to you long before now, though." She said, leaning in and kissing him. Roxy had gotten them for him because she wanted him to know that despite what everybody seemed to think he had been on her mind constantly while she was living in California. "Would you like me to help you get the necklace on?"

"Yes", he said. leaning forward. As she put it on, he kissed her and then laid back on the bed. He tired easily now and needed to rest often. " Please lay down with me and help me rest". he said. "He was still naked as she hadn't yet let him dress. He was feeling very tired at that moment.

When he leaned forward she carefully put the necklace on, kissing him back as she did. Roxanne then watched as he laid back and nodded. "Do you want me to dress you before you rest, my love and what do you think I could do to help you rest?" She asked as she got up, taking the shirt she had yet to show him and sitting it on top of the dresser for later before laying beside him. Roxy would usually rest her head on his chest when they laid together but now she was too afraid of hurting him.

"I just want you to cuddle up with me like we used to. Don't treat me like im made of glass, I wont break!" he said. He pulled her up against him, and let her lay her head on his chest. If it hurt, he certainly didn't show it.

When he pulled her against him Roxanne didn't fight it, despite the fact that she feared hurt him. She laid her head on his chest, looking up at him. "How's that feel, my love?" She asked as she reached down and took his hand, lacing their fingers together.

"It feels wonderful" he said. Just being able too be with her like this was what he needed. He laid his head backand quickly dozed off to sleep. She gave him the peace he needed and wanted. It was a simple thing, but to Robby it made all the diference.

As Robby laid back and fell asleep Roxanne listened as breathing became deeper and listened to his heart beat. As Roxy laid there with him she continued to let her mind wander and as it did she began to beat herself up for cheating on him with Lance. As Roxy could feel her eyes beginning to fill with tears at the thought of her mistake she gently nuzzled into his chest and began to cry, hoping her cries didn't wake him.

Robby felt her chest begin to shake, and the hot tears fall against his chest. he wrapped his good arm around her tightly. "Its ok" he said sweetly. "Its alright to cry. We both made mistakes, but they are behind us now." he said.
"Just remember that no matter what, I love you."

When Roxy felt Robby's good arm wrap around her tightly as an attempt to comfort her and calm her down at first Roxanne tensed up, thinking that he might be angered that she had woke him up. After a few moments she lifted her head from his chest and looked up at him. "Robby how the hell can you still love me after I hurt you so badly and remember you didn't cheat. I don't care what mistakes you made unless you killed someone while I was away nothing can be worse than that."

" Roxy real love isnt conditional, it doesn't depend on good behavior. I'm not saying it didn't hurt, but if I had to choose between hurting and having never loved you, I'd hurt every time. The hurt will pass with time, but I hope that our love never will. Our love has to be stronger than hurt, because hurts will happen. I love you!"

Roxanne sat up and looked over at him, she knew he was right; that over the course of their lives together they were bound to hurt each other but a small part of her couldn't understand how he seemed to look past her betrayal so easily. "I love you too." She said softly as her hand found the ring she had surprised her with earlier, running her finger over the smooth metal. Roxanne looked up into his eyes, her crying mostly stopped by now. "Robert Wilson James, I promise that no matter what I will love you and be faithful and true to you for the rest of my life." She said before leaning in and kissing him, having never called him by his full name before. Roxanne wanted to prove to him that she was devoted to him and for now her words and actions were the best way she knew how.

Robby smiled at her. "I love you too." he said. "I am hungry", he said. "Could you cook us some dinner? But first I think you better get me dressed." After dressing him she went down stairs. About a half hour later, the doorbell rung. It was the new male nurse. He was tall with clear brown eyes and ruddy features, and well built body. He waited out side the door for someone to answer.

Back
Top Bottom