Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

"Well, absolute minimum 8 weeks and then physical therapy after that, he is a tough cooky" the doctor said. When Roxy walked in, Robbies eyes lit up but he was a scary mess, tubes everywhere and everything in casts and tape.

When she walked into his room she smiled weakly at him, the tubes, casts, tape and machines not scaring her away. Roxanne sat beside his bed and gently placed one of her hands in his. "I've heard you are a lucky man." She said, softly as she used her thumb to gently stroke the back of his hand. "The doctor said you'll need a minimum of eight weeks to heal and then physical therapy but we'll make it through it." Roxy said, sounding as if she were about to cry. "Babe, I'm sorry about earlier. I should have never thought about leaving you."

Robby smiled and took her hand and it helped him relax and sleep. Over the next 6 weeks with Roxy there to visit he thrived and healed quiclkly. One day when Roxy arrived Robby was out of bed and sitting in the chair when she arrived. "I get to go home today honey" he said "two weeks early thanks to you!"

The doctor came in and toldher the good news officially, but also warned her about the care he would need and that she would have force him to take it easy. Last the doctor introduced Lance, the physical therepist. The doctor said that lance would be visting the house every day to check on Robby and help Roxy to move Robby. His weight would be too much for her.

Lance was tall and handsome, and tought not quite as muscular as Robby was definitely what girls would call a hottie.

"I don't deserve that kind of credit, my love." She said, kissing him on the lips. "You did all of the hard work. I was just here to support you." Roxanne added with a smile. When the doctor came in she had a smile on her face, just glad that Robby was finally being released. "Nice to meet you, Lance." She said, looking him up and down as the doctor went on to explain Robby's different medications. Lance reminded her of the men she met in California and despite the fact she was engaged she was already thinking up ways to seduce him when he arrived the next day.

Robby got in a wheel chair with Lance's help and they pushed him out to the ambucab. He was delivered to the the house where Lance helped helped him up the stairs, and to his room where he put him in a chair. Lance then brought the wheel chair up to his room. At that point Robby was stuck upstairs and could not come down without help from Lance. Lance showed Robby how to transfer in and out of the chair and went downstairs to talk to Roxy about his care, and when he would arrive each day.

When he came down stairs to talk to her, Roxanne was sitting on the couch, it wasn't that she didn't want to be involved but she figured Lance needed to show Robby some things. "How is he doing?" She asked when she could see Lance coming down the stairs.

"He's alright for now, but he's going to need a lot of help, and he will get depressed. He's used to getting around and taking care of himself, and when he finds out that he's basically is stuck in his room and the bathroom, its not going to sit very well with him, but for the moment its fine. I'll be here first thing in the morning and spend most of the day, but I won't interfere unless I'm needed. You two need to work this out.
You can sleep with him if you wish, but he'll be in lots of pain so don't expect too much at first."

Roxanne nodded. "Before the doctor released him he said something about pain pills, how often should he be allowed to take one?" She asked and as thoughts of seducing Lance entered her mind, Roxy tried to remind herself that she was engaged but it didn't keep the thoughts of the things Lance was sure to do to her once seduced from coming. "Hey Lance, I know it's off topic but if you don't mind me asking, where are you from?"

"Follow the directions on the bottle" he said, "I'm from Nevada originally. Why do you ask?" Lance noticed that Roxanne was unusually friendly, but seeingthe diamond on her finger he kept a polite distance, and a professional demeanor.

"I'll be back at 8 am sharp" he said, and handed her a card with his cell phone number on it. "You may call me anytime, 24-7 if you need assistance." he said.

"You just remind me of this guy I met when I lived in California." She said when he asked why she wanted to know where he was from. "Okay." She said, looking at the card with his cell number on it. "See you at eight am, Lance."

Once he left she headed ups stairs and saw Robby was laying in bed. "Would you like one of your pain pills, my love?"

" I think I'll be ok", he said. "Will you help me out of my clothes? I'm kinda tired." Robby was hurting a bit , but the pain pills dulled his senses, and he wanted to be awake so he could enjoy time with her. He couldnt move around much, but he hadnt touched her in 6 weeks and he wanted to badly.

Roxanne nodded and moved over to him, slowly and carefully undressing him. "I love you." She said softly, kissing him on the lips as she worked on getting his pants off. "Baby, if the pain gets too bad just tell me." She said as she pulled his pants down along with his boxers. "Do you want me to change you into anything, my love?" Roxanne asked, moving her body against him so he didn't have to struggle with his arms to touch her.

"No but will you lay with me?" he asked " I miss you so much". He was hard almost right away just from her touch. It had been nearly two months since he had any attention from her. He missed her terribly in every way. He wanted to kiss her and tried to sit up and pull her to himself, but he could only use one arm.

"Of course I will lay with you." She said softly, taking the arm he could use and running his hand down her body. "This is all yours." She whispered into his ear softly and as they shared this moment she felt guilty about the thoughts she had of Lance. As he tried to sit up Roxanne moved her hands behind him, sitting him up and then moving pillows behind him to help keep him up. Roxanne then moved closer to him and kissed him on the lips.

Robby kissed her hungrily, his cock bobbing, with his pulse he wanted to touch her everywhere but in frustration there was little he could do. " Help me please" he said.

"What would you like to do, my love?" She asked as she pulled back far enough to look into his eyes. As she waited for an answer her hand moved down to his cock and began to slowly stroke it. "Does that feel good my sexy fiance?"

Robby groaned. "Yes" "I want inside you Please" he said. He wanted to buck his hips but it hurt too much. "Please" he pleaded through gritted teeth.

"Babe, Lance and the doctor both said to be careful." She said, continuing to stroke him, wanting to help him. "I'll help you release but you aren't getting inside me." She said in a calm voice as her stroking got faster. She knew how he got when they made love and Roxanne wasn't willing to risk him getting hurt even more. As she stroked him she used her free hand to guide him to her wet pussy. "See what you do to me, babe?"

Robby groaned and shot a wet load all over his chest and collapsed, exhausted, but only partially satisfied. He wasnt happy with the doctor at all, and Lance wasn't much better. He had held up over a ton of stone, and now they were telling him he couldnt make love!

Roxanne moved up and carefully began to lick his chest clean of his seed, hoping that Robby would get some enjoyment out of feeling her tongue against his skin. "I'm sorry they are limiting you so much, babe." She mumbled against his chest as she cleaned him with her tongue. When she lifted her head to look at him, her face was covered in his cum.

Robby just turned his face to the wall. " Just cover the freak up and leave me alone" he said. Robby was quickly getting depressed. He thought when he came home it would be an improvement, but it made him feel helpless and useless.

Roxanne sighed and did as he wished, covering him up and moving off of him. She felt hurt and sat on the edge of the bed. "Fine. I'll leave you alone." She said before leaving the room and into the bathroom, getting a shower. About ten minutes later she emerged from the shower with a black silk robe on her which was tied tightly at the waist. She then went down stairs where she sat on the couch and turned on the tv, falling asleep within the next half hour.

The next morning she was up by the time Lance was knocking at the door. Her make up was done as was her hair, yet she was still wearing the same revealing silk robe. She answered the door with a smile. "Hey Vince!" She said. Today she planned on seeing how much teasing he could take before slipping in his professionalism with her.

"Its Lance" he said " How is Robby doing?" She didn't look like the typical worried spouse he usually saw in such situations. "I'm going to check on him." He went upstairs and found Robby still sleeping. He came back down, and and sat on the couch.

When he came back down and sat on the couch Roxanne looked at him. "He's being difficult. Last night he just pushed me away, I don't know what to do, Lance." She said, sitting so that she was right next to him and there was little space between him. She was testing him. "I finally got him to take a pain pill earlier so I bet he is more than out of it and a woman like me needs a man to tend to her." Roxy said with a purr to her voice, moving her hands so it rested on his leg.

Lance was uneasy about the situation, He knew that he shouldnt let this happen. "Your fiance is right up stairs" he said. "dont you think you should wait for him? He seems a pretty hot guy." Lance said swallowing hard, but not moving her hand. He had done his duty, tried to make her do what she should. What more could they ask of him ? he rationalized.

Back
Top Bottom