Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

When he came inside of her, she came with him and as he reached under and massaged her breasts she moaned, which just like before came out as more of a howl. When he hugged her tight it seemed to calm her down and return her to being human and her muscles began to relax as she rested in her arms. "I love you.." She said softly, resting her head against her chest. It was then that her phone began to ring from her pants pocket.

Robbi reached down and retrieved the phone and handed it to her. "Do you want to answer it?" he laughed, handing it to her, and kissing her neck as she looked to see who it was. If she did answer, he was planning on keeping her distracted as she talked. " Love you too" he said, saying it loud enough to be heard over the phone. He wasnt afraid for anyone to know of their passion for one another.

When she looked at the phone number before picking up she tensed up a little but went ahead and answered anyway. "Hello?" She asked, unable to keep a soft moan from escaping her lips as Robby kissed her neck.

It was Tony, her ex from California who had gotten her into drugs in the first place. "Baby, I'm out of jail but I'm hearing from the guys you went back to that dump of a home town. "Babe, did you want me to come get you? I want you back baby." He said, shooting himself up while he talked to her.

Upon realizing who it was Roxy seemed to freeze with a look of fear in her eyes, looking down at Robby. It was as if she was scared to reply to the voice on the other end of the line.

"What is it Roxy?" Robby said, recognizing that it was a male voice on the phone. Seeing the fear in her eyes he took the phone from her hand. "Who is this?!" He demanded. "Leave her alone, stay away, You keep bothering her, I 'll kick your ass!" he hung up the phone, and pulled her close to himself. Who was that guy anyway?" He looked deep in her eyes trying sooth her fees.

When Robby pulled her close after taking the phone from her and hanging it up, every muscle in her body was tense and she buried her face into her shoulder, clearly scared to death of who had been on the other line. "It was Tony. He was the guy I was with in California and the one who got me into drugs in the first place." She said, nervousness in her voice as she was unsure of how Robby would react. As she spoke she lifted her head and looked up into his eyes, feeling like she was about to cry.

"It's alright, its not your fault he called, its his" That scumbag had best not show up here,that's all I have to say, he is very likely to end up lost in a coal mine. No one would every miss him. I wont tolerate him being any where near you, and if he is fool enough to try, he well meet with me, and that could well be a fatal, if not painful mistake." He hugged her gently held her in his arms as her shoulders began to heave, and tears overtook her.

When her tears finally over took her Roxy buried her head into his shoulder, it was an attempt to hide from him; so that Robert couldn't see this weak side of her. She knew Tony would come after her. "Babe... Don't kill him." She said softly, not only did she not want him to end up arrested but part of her still cared for Tony and given the way she was acting it would be very easy for him to get her back on drugs.

'Well if he comes near you, I'll either have him arested or beat him to a pulp." He won't be doing to you what he did before. Before that happens. I will kill him." Robby said. He would be better just to stay away.

Roxanne could tell how much just the thought of Tony enraged Robby but his words didn't sit well with her and she pulled away from him, looking at him with a glare. "What the hell, you think I can't take care of myself?" She asked, clearly pissed off; not seeing it as him being protective but rather controlling. She stood from the bed, pulling her t-shirt on and her underwear as well as her pants. "I'll tell you what: if he comes back I will meet up with him. I'm not as weak as you seem to think I am." She said, her southern accent thick.

Robby knew only too well what would happen if she did what she was treatening. " I guess thats your choice," he said, "but if you do, we are finished. He will take you back to drugs, and I'm not going through that again. I love you and I took you back again, but if you walk away again its for keeps" Robby knew that that would be a difficult promise to keep, but he loved her far to much not to do all he could to stop her from returning to Tony.

She glared at him. "You walked away from us the first time. I waited for years for you and I finally decided I needed to do what was right for me." She said, grabbing her phone and leaving the bedroom, walking down stairs and sitting on the couch. Roxanne stared at her phone for a moment before looking at her ring and shaking her head.

He followed her downstairs. I'm not leaving you. I'm right here for you, and I always will be , as long as you want to stay. The rest is up to you. If you choose drugs again, were done. I won't make that choice easy. I love you enough to give you up if that is what it takes.

She watched him with a glare as he followed her downstairs. "If I were to choose drugs again I'd leave with him and go back to California and go back to what he had made me into." She said, looking over at him. Then she looked to her hand and began to play with the ring, sliding it up and down her finger as she watched the way the diamond caught the light.

"Well, that's a choice you must make, which do you want more, me or drugs? You can't have both." He watched as she played with the ring. "Go ahead, take it off if you think it traps you, but leave it here if you do. I'll not have it sold for drugs. " Robert went back upstairs, and started a shower. He had to work that morning. He had used all his vacation time to care for her and get her off of drugs, and now he had to return to the mines. He climbed into the shower, bitter tears running down his face and mixing with the shower water at the thought that she might return to California and drugs after all they had been through.

As he stood in the warm water, his thoughts went back to their days in highschool before she had left him, and the joy they had shared. He had almost had her back, but now tragically it seemed she would be snatched from him by a phone call. Clearly here dedication to him had been shallower than he had thought, and the pull of the drugs much stronger than he could have ever imagined.

Roxanne watched as he went up stairs and listened as the water began to run. As she waited for another call or a text from Tony she started to think back on not only all the memories they had from high school, but the more recent ones after he had gotten her off the drugs. Why the hell was she willing to give up the life Robby had prepared for them before putting it on hold in hopes she would return to him? She didn't know. Sure, she had had some amazing times in California but none of them compared to the love she had for Robert, the man she had every intention of marrying and growing old with. Roxanne sat her phone on the table beside the couch and went up stairs, walking into his room where she sat on the bed and waited for him to finish his shower. Roxanne wanted to prove to him their love was still what it had been in high school.

As Robby got out of the shower and dried himself off, he heard a wail that every miner in West Virginia dreads. It was the mine's whistle, and it was blowing continuously, there had been a cave in. Someone was dead or dying. Robby ran into his room looking right past Roxy and threw on his clothes. He kissed her quickly on his way out the door. The look on his face was grave, "Its a cave in at the mine" he said "I've got to go!" He ran to his truck and drove as fast as he could. Arriving at the mine, he geared up, grabbed a shovel and entered the mine with his other coworkers and entered the mine which was belching thick black smoke.

When Robby walked into the room she could tell something was wrong. Growing up here she knew what the whistle meant when it was blowing like that and while she wanted to hold him back and beg her to stay, she knew she couldn't. He had chosen this job and that meant taking on the bad situations when they presented themselves. For several minutes after he left she sat there, looking at the ring he had put on her finger and sighed, pissed off at herself for even considering meeting up with Tony. "I love you, Robert James." She said in a whisper to herself as she silently preyed he would return home safe at the end of his shift.

John had hurried from the mine to Robert's house. He got out of his truck, and went the door knocking hard. Without waiting for an answer he opened the door and stuck his head inside. "Miss Montgomery, Roxanne Montgomery? It's John from the mine!" He was shouting now. he burst in looking for her nd found her sitting on the bed. "Miss your name is on Bob's form as next of kin. You need to get to the mine right now! I'm here to drive you." The man was nearly breathless and was covered in coal dust.

Roxanne looked at John as he poked his head into the bedroom and when his words finally registered she felt as if her heart was about to stop beating. Without asking why she quickly got up and put her shoes on, grabbing her bag and following him out. "What happened? Please tell me he's not dead!" She said, unable to control the words from coming out of her mouth. She hoped he didn't think she was crazy for asking.

"No! they are bringing him out now. But he's pretty busted up. He saved nine men's lives today, but it almost cost him his, and fankly we don't know if he'll make it or not. When they found him, all he could say was "Roxy, I want to see Roxy" I'm hoping that's you. You have one hell of a man, miss. " John put her in his truck and drve for the mine as fast as he could. They pulled up just in time to see a streatcher being loaded into an ambulance. John hopped out and yelled. "Hey I got Roxy! she's here Wait 1 second." The paramedic stopped them in the way to the ambulance. "He's pretty busted up, can you handle that mam?" "Roxy!" Bob yelled from the ambulance when he heard her voice.

Roxanne nodded to John. "That is me and he's one hell of a man I don't deserve." She said, the last part more to herself than him. When they arrived and the paramedic stopped them as they approached the ambulance she nodded when he asked if she could handle seeing him busted up. "Yes, I can handle that." She assured him. If being on the drugs had done one good thing for her it was that she was able to handle some pretty rough situations, including seeing people more than a little busted up.

Bob's eyes lit up when he saw her, and a smile crossed his lips. The paramedic couldn't believe it. :Get in maam!" he said " we have to roll!" He closed the door and the Ambulance took off for the trauma center 70 miles away in Beckly. Robert was bloodied, and one side of his chest was mishapen. His left leg bent at an odd angle, and his right shoulder hung unnaturally. "I'm so glad you came" he managed to say before the paramedic slapped an oxygen mask on his face. Robby just kept looking in her eyes. Clinging to her, even though he couldn't lift either arm.

Roxanne took a seat next to him in a place where she would be out of the paramedics way and at the same time close to Robby. She watched as an oxygen mask was put on his face and placed his left hand in his, gently lacing their fingers together. "I'm right here babe and I'm not leaving your side." She said as she looked into his eyes.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital, and they took Robby right to surgery. After 4 hours a surgeon came out to talk to Roxy. "Miss Montgomery?" "Robby is a lucky man" he said. " but that doesn't mean he is well he has 5 broken ribs, a broken collar bone, a colapsed lung, a broken left arm and broken right leg. All that sid, he should make a full recovery, but he'll be hurting a while." He's awake, you can see him if you want to."

Roxanne was glad when after four hours the doctor came out to talk to her. "Yes, I would like to see him, how long should it take him to fully recover, though, doctor?" She asked, knowing with broken bones and a collapsed lung it would be a while. In all honesty she was just glad he was alive.

Back
Top Bottom