Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

"Can I ask for something naughty?" he asked. "Something only you and I will know? I think it would be neat to both be turned on at our wedding ceremony, don't you?" Robby had fantasized about this but he had always pushed it out of his mind, thinking there was no way she would do it, but since she had asked, he decided to find out what she would say. "Will you promise not to be angry at me for asking?"

"Yes, you may, my love." She said, smiling at him before leaning over and kissing him once again. "Yeah, it'd be kinda neat." Roxanne added, unsure of what he was going to say. Knowing him for so long she had an idea of what he was going to ask, but wanted to hear it from him. "Yes, I promise I won't be angry at you for asking."

"Well for starters we won't wear any underwear under our clothes, for you that means no panties or bra and I've got these for you. He reached in his pocket and pulled out nipple chains and a clit clip with a bobble on it. They should keep you hot and bothered."

Roxanne watched as he pulled out the nipple chains and clit clamp and nodded. "You just want the satisfaction of knowing I'm all ready and horny for you on our wedding night." She said before kissing him. She then fell silent for a moment before speaking again. "But how am I to know that you are nice and horny for me?" She asked, the thought of her being hot and bothered and him unable to touch her the way he wanted to amused her.

"well that is up to you. I won't wear underwear, but if you have something else in mind just let me know. I will be happy to accomodate you. Robert was pleased that she didn't say no, and would wear his gifts to the wedding under her gown. He waited to see what she would suggest. Given what he had just done, ther was nothing he could deny her.

"I think seeing you being teased by being unable to touch me the way you want will be enough for me. What it someone sees the clit clamp, though?" She asked, knowing that depending on the dress it could be visible. "There is one thing that I want you involved in, something for the wedding.." She said, squeezing his hand gently.

"what is that ? " he asked. "How could the clit clip possibly show?" he couldn't figure that out

Roxanne shrugged. "It's possible if the dress were to be short enough." She said. Then, she went to answer his question about what she wanted him involved in, Roxy found herself suddenly nervous. "I know it's kinda stupid but I'd like you involved in picking out the wedding rings. Maybe we could pick out each others?"

"OHh he said, thats not a problem." He had been expecting something much more difficult. When he thought about a dress that short, he was hard almost immediately. "You actually would wear a mini dress as a wedding dress ? " he said excited suddenly.

Roxanne shrugged at his question, noticing the image of it in his head had made him hard. "It's an option but you wouldn't want your wife to be teasing you like that all day, would you my love?" She asked, with how hard the thought had made him she was shocked that Robby's hands weren't instantly all over her.

I was just asking , he said. You can wear anything you want. Its your wedding day. If you want to wear a minidress or a long dress either is fine with me. If they stare at you I'll just be proud. I want everyone to know how much i love you

"It's also your wedding day." She said before smiling weakly at him. "I was thinking of a longer dress though." Roxanne added, squeezing his hand gently. "But, knowing you, if any of the men were to be staring at me, you would get protective." Roxy said, remembering several occasions in their high school days where other boys had been staring at her, some even brave enough to try and grope or smack her ass as they walked by and Robby had threatened them.

'your probably right" he said, a longer dress it is, but wear the jewelry for me and no underwear. it will be our secret. All this talk of sex was starting to get to him, and soon he couldn't hold back. he liftted her into his arms and kissed her warmly. He started undoing her jeans and pulling them down right there in the park.

When Robby lifted her up she let out a squeal, not expecting it. Roxy kissed him back, looking up into his eyes as he began to undo her jeans before pulling them down right there in the park. "Baby, what are you doing?" She asked, kissing him once more.

He had been carried away. "I'm sorry" he said "I guess we had betterget ourselves home. I want you so bad!" He helped her pull up her jeans and then carried her all the way home, not caring who saw then. he was so inlove with her. He didnt care who knew it.

As Robert carried her, Roxanne rested her head on his chest and looked up at him. "I think it's kinda sexy when you lose control like that, babe." She said as she nuzzled her head into his chest. As he carried her home she thought about their wedding. "Robby, when should we tell our parents?"

W e should tell them soon, but I'm not sure mine will come in any case, they are alcoholics now, and barely get out of the house. We should invite them any way though.

Roxanne found herself feeling sad at learning that his parents had become alcoholics and it made her remember he first time she had met them and how kind they had been to her. "I'm sorry." She said softly, unsure of what else she could say. "Yeah, we still should invite them. After all, they could surprise you and come."

Robby carried her in the house and straight to the bedroom. All of the sexy talk had a bout done him in. He set her on the bed, stripped out of his clothes, and began tugging at her jeans. He pulled off her shoes and the the jeans right behind them. he panties were next to go and he stationed him self between her thighs.

Roxy looked up at him as he carried her through the house, up the stairs and into his bedroom. When he sat her down on the bed, Roxanne watched him; seeing him strip in front of her reminded her one of the many reasons she was attracted to him. As he began to tug at her jeans, she watched him and continued to watch as he pulled her shoes off followed by her panties. As he stationed himself between her legs Roxanne looked down at him. "Now what are you doing down there?" She asked teasingly.

"Just what do you think?" he said as he aimed his hard member at her wet pussy. He lifted her hips from the bed in his hads and impaled her hard and fast. Her large breasts heaved and bounced with the force of his thrusts. He had pent up much desire the last several hors and it was coming out, animal like, in his passion for her. His hands massaged her nipples, and he pulled her up to him Kissing her ravenously, and running his hands through her hair.

"Well, one would think you are getting ready to make love to me." She said as she watched him lifted her hips. When he took her hard and fast she moaned his name. As he went in and out of her hard and fast something about the animal like passion he had for her, fed her arousal. As his hands found her nipples and began to massage them, her moans grew louder and her nipples quickly became hard. Roxy looked up at him as he pulled her up to him and kissed her, kissing him back lustfully. When he began to run his hands through her long, curly hair Roxanne looked up at him. "Pull it." She said softly.

Robby liked that thought, so he pulled out and flipped her on her stomach and re-entered from behind. Grabbing large handfull of curls he used them like reigns. They had often been passionate with each other but the pure animal desire they were feeling made this a special day. He leaned down and kissed the back of her neck hard and drove in hard and deep as his moment of climax approached.

When he re entered her from behind she winced some, not used to having him enter her from that position. Though, when he grabbed a handful of her curls and began to use them as reigns, she moaned which sounded more like the howl of a wolf rather than a moan. When Robby leaned down and kissed her neck she let out a purr and as he approached climax she was getting the sheets soaked in her juices.

He drove deep inside her. He pulled her hair back hard and his cock started to swell and throb. As he began to fill her with his seed he laid forward. and kissed he neck Reaching under her he massaged her breasts and nipples. He hugged her tight and the pair began to relax with her wrapped in his arms.

Back
Top Bottom