Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Will Find A Way <3 [XxMoonlightRomance & WolvenRogue]

Robby kissed her cheek. Several times as he tried to wake her while holding her bottom in his large hands. He kept kissing her until she started to stir, and his cock, wedged between her thighs grew had and and pushed up toward her wet sex. He slid her down. until his cock met with the wet lips of her pussy. "Good morning sunshine!" he said as he pushed her slowly over his cock untill he was balls deep inside her.

At first when she started to wake up, Roxanne was dazed and confused as to what was going on, but when she felt his hard cock meet the wet lips of her pussy she let out a helpless moan. "Good morning." She purred softly before kissing him. "It seems someone I know wants to get an early start on the love making today." She joked. Then again, she did start it. With him having woke up to fight her wet.

Robby rocked his hips and drove deep inside her. His cock was throbbing in no time and he was close to his realease. She was so wet that he could hardly believe it, leaking all over his balls until they were slick with her honey. He played with her nipples and rolled them in his fingers untill they were stiff. He kissed her deeply and probed her mouth with his tongue." Oh Roxie! I'm going to cum hard!"

As Robby rocked his hips Roxy moaned his name, her wetness only helping to add to her pleasure. Then, as he played with her nipples, that only helped to get her closer to climax. When he kissed her, she returned it with a lustful yet passionate kiss of her own, moaning as he probed her mouth with his tongue. About the same time he warned her that he was going to cum Roxanne could feel her body tensing up, preparing for climax.

His body stiffened, and his cock swelled and started to throb. He groaned and let himself go as he shuddered and released deep in her body. He hugged her close and just held her. He loved the young woman, and he was ready to be with her for the rest of her life.

As he let himself go, releasing his seed into her, Roxanne stiffened and came herself. As he hugged her and held her close she rested her head on his chest, seeming to be happier than he had ever seen her since their days in high school. "Babe, can we go see Frosty today?" She asked before lifting her head and kissing him sweetly on the lips, her accent still present. It seemed she might be returning to how she had been before she had left for California or maybe a mix of the California girl and Virgina girl.

Robby smiled as he relaxed and enjoyed the glow. "sure we can" he said. Frosty will love it." he said. They got out of bed and headed to the shower as the combination of their fluids drained down Roxies thighs, Robbi teased her about her sloppy wet condition.

As they got out of bed and into the shower, Roxy stayed close to him, it was as if she couldn't stand to be away from him like it was when they were teenagers rather than just over a week ago when she woke up not remembering a thing and like a nervous dog who didn't trust anyone. "I think you love it when you wake up to me wet, darling." She said, her accent becoming more thick, like it was when they met. As they showered she tried to imagine what kind of dog Frosty might be. "What kind of dog did my man get while I was away?" She asked before kissing him as she picked up the soap and began to wash his body.

"He is a yellow lab" he said. "and cute as a button. We'll bring him home soon." He started washing her body and he said "yeah i do love it when your wet. I know that mens your happy to be with me. So yeah , I love it alot." When they were washed up they got dressed. "Let's go out to breakfast and then we can go to the farm and see Frosty."

"I'm even happy to be your girl when I'm not wet." She said to him as he washed her body. When they were done she dressed in a pair of jeans that hugged her curves nicely a "Nickelback" t-shirt and grabbed one of her jackets because it looked awfully windy out, deciding against his Letterman jacket because she didn't want to get it dirty. "You have to show me where Misty is too." She said softly, sounding a bit sad when she said the dog's name. "Breakfast sounds great." She added, trying to sound happy in an attempt to not worry him so much.

Robbie took her out and they had a nice breakfast in town. They sat side by side in a booth and he kept one hand on her thigh the whole time. He wanted contact with her whenever and as often as he could get it. He had lost her once and that would not happen again.

After breakfast, the drove out to the farm. He walked her out to a large chestnut tree. Below it was a small stone marker that simply said "Misty". While they stood there a cute little yellow lab came running up and licked her hand.

When they stopped for breakfast somehow having his hand on her thigh made her feel safe. "I'm not going to ever leave you again, my love." She said, wandering if he was glad that, as it seemed now, he was getting the old Roxy back. When they arrived at the farm Roxy looked at the small marker for Misty that was under the tree. "Remember when we used to come out here, before you left for college and she used to lay under this tree?" She asked and when a cute little lab came up to her she crouched down so she was at his level. "Hey there, little guy! Your daddy told me about you." She said, petting him.

Robbi watched her play with the little yellow puppy. It made him smile. She was smiling in a way he hadn't seen in a while. He sat on the grass and watched her play. he laid back and just relaxed as the puppy played with her. They would have to bring the puppy home soon.

Roxanne picked up Frosty, petting him after sitting him in her lap. "Well, looks like your daddy picked out a fine little man and I'm sure you'll have all sorts of girlfriends." She said, smiling and looking at Robby as she did. "You take after your dad in the ladies department, I can already tell." She said before leaning over and kissing Robby. Really, she almost seemed like a teenager again; like the girl he had fallen in love with.

He pulled her over to him and the puppy crawled up between her thighs, laying down to sleep. He kissed her, as the puppy cuddled up with her. He let her lay on her chest as they enjoyed the nice sunny weather. They hadn't done it since they were teenagers.

Roxy looked up at Robby as he pulled her over to him and smiled as the little yellow lab crawled into her lap. He already seemed attached to her when he had never met her before. "Well, this looks like our little family." She said with a smile before kissing him. Roxy remembered how Misty had been so attached to her before she had left and sighed.

The little yellow lab seemed right at home with her. His little pink tongue began to lick her hand and fingers and he looked up at her with adoring eyes.

As he laid in her lap, Roxy petted him. "I love you." She said to the pup with a smile, though she knew he didn't understand she went on to stroking his chest.

Robbi simply kissed her and and loved her as the puppy provided cuddled with her. Robbi enjoyed that it gave her such pleasure, she had obviously missed having a dog where ever it was she had been out west.

Roxy kissed him back as her hand continued to pet what would be like their child until they had one of their own. "Robby, would you still love me if I couldn't given you children?" She asked softly, almost in a whisper. She was sure that the question would shock him as it came out of nowhere.

Robbi was surprised at her question. "Of course I would, I love you just for who you are, not your ability to have children. Why does that worry you?" he asked.

She shrugged before shaking her head, all of a sudden wanting to get off the topic despite her having been the one to bring it up. "Don't worry about it." She said softly, beginning to tense up. No matter what he said, it made her feel like less of a woman if she couldn't give him the family that he wanted. Roxanne all of a sudden seemed shy and scared like a puppy that didn't know where it were at.

He looked at her tenderly, he could see she was troubled, and such a strange question she had asked. "Why are you worried that you won't be able to have a family?" he asked. he held her close as they sat under the tree with the puppy, his back up against the tree and head on his shoulder. "Do you have a reason to be concerned?" there was no worry in his voice only compassion for her.

Roxy looked at him and shook her head, seeming hesitant to say anymore about the subject. "I...I did a lot of drugs when I was in California. A lot of them, I mixed together and took them that way and I did that almost every day when it got really bad. By the time I came back here, to you, I was only on the heroine and my body burned through it within a hour." She shrugged. "I was told when I was in the hospital right before coming here that I might not be able to carry a child." She said with a sigh.

Robert just held her. He tried to comfort her from the loss she was feeling. "It will be alright. We will deal with what ever comes. I love you as you are, and whether or not you can have a baby doesn't matter. I love you just the same. He helped her to her feet and took her back to the car. He decided that going out for something to eat might not be a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom