Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Free to play PC Games

Evo Var

Supernova
Hey I am going to start listing free to play PC games and a link for them. I am just listing these to spread work about them and hope others enjoy them as well. If you know of some other good free to play games post a link here! I am always looking for new games to try.

List:
-FreeOrion which is a galactic civilization building game.

-0 A.D. the game is a historic RTS game. It is being developed by a team that worked on Age of Empire mods. 0 A.D. originally started as a mod for AoE but the team has ended up making it its own game entirely.

- Dwarf Fortress is a game where you control a few dwarfs that are starting a new fortress. It can take some getting used to and I suggest that anyone who wants to play this game downloads the LazyNoodPack since it will make the game easier to interpret. Also watch a tutorial for it.

Dwarf Fortress is more than taking some getting use to. It's a huge Guide Dang-It until you know the controls and everything you can do. Then it gets fun, especially once you reach the 'Hidden Fun Stuff.' Because remember, 'Dying is Fun!'

League of Legends: One of the biggest Multiplayer Online Battle Arena games out there, free to play. Definitely something I recommend trying if you like PvP or Strategy games. ESPECIALLY if you like DOTA.

Spelunky: This is a great Single Player game, and the concept is easy enough. But forewarning: This is a Roguelike game. That means 1 life, final death for your character (No Saving/continues!), and a almost sadistic difficulty. You have been warned. But, still very fun to play.

Thanks! I will take a look at Spelunky. I have played LoL but it got old a bit to fast for my taste.

http://www.wesnoth.org/

Battle For Wesnoth. Turn based fantasy. The only free to play game you will ever need.

Spelunky,have great fun...i really enjoyed by playing this game.
Thanks for sharing this.

Back
Top Bottom