Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knight in Shining Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked shocked at him as she didn't know he danced. Well in reality she knew very little about him. "I'd like that. But I orderd roasted chicken thats been cooked slowly. With veggies and fruit as the side orders." She said with a smile. "Lucky I know french." She said with a wink as she sipped herwater instead of the wine.

"Well you could have had anything so I hope that is what you really wanted. As I said it will be excellent that is certain. The waiter brought their dinner which was as expected, excellent, and as they finished their meal and got up to leave, the large oriental man left also. Robert appeared not to notice and took her on his arm. "what kind of dancing do you like most" he asked?

She followed him as the hem of her dress danced around her knees. "Well, I've really hadn't danced that much." She said as she felt like someone was watching them but they were getting looks anyways. So she rested her head against his shoulder. "So what type of club or dancehall are you taking me to?"

"That depends entirely on you," he said. " I majored in business, and minored in dance he said. So what will it be? Ballroom, Jazz, Swing, 60's, 70's Rock, Disco, even hiphop. What do you like? he asked. If you don't kow I'd be happy to teach you." he said.

"I rather you teach me..." she said with a smile as she nipped at his shoulder. "I...Don't know how to dance mainly. Though the guys who I danced with were into the grinding thing."

"Is that what your into?" he said If so you need to learn the Samba, its every bit as sexy, and much more romantic." he smiled and led her off to their car. Oddly the driver was different. She remembered him too. He was the first man she had seen across the prominade that night. The car spead off traveling way to fast and away from the city. Tom looked alarmed but said nothing. He simply reached in his pocket. After twenty minutes of driving the car stopped, and they were pulled from the car. and held at gunpoint. "We want our property back the driver said, tossing Tom the keys. Get in and get out of here!" he said. "what if I refuse?" Tom asked. She saw the heavyset oriental man standing off to the side, his gun pointed at Bob's head. They were caught in a cross fire.

With the man speeding off she looked to the mirror and saw it was a different man. Scared as she was yanked out of the car and what was said caught her off guard. "Property?" She asked as she looked to Tom wondering if he got into the wrong crowd and she was in the middle of it. Oh her luck on this being a wonderful guy. Though she looked over seeing the heavy set man pointing his gun at them. Though she looked to Tom with a scared look in her eyes. In her teenage years she spent time running away from everything. "Property..." She repeated as if the voice was familiar but of course all asian men look and sound alike. "Tom what did you take from them?"

Her shout was distraction the heavy set man, re-aimed his gun, and shot the other in the head and he fell lifeless to the ground. Tom regained his breath and said "did you have to wait that long! Chin Ho?" "excuse me, Lillian, meet Chin Ho my personal body guard. I think under the circumstances, we had best skip the dance lesson and get back to the island. our business can wait, we will reschedule for later in the week and have them come to the island. He hugged Lillian and helped her into the car, and tossed Chin Ho the keys. they stopped at the hotel long enough to pick up their baggage and headed back to the dock and their private boat home.

When the gun fired she ducked to see the tiny man falling. "WHAT THE HELL!" She yelled out at both of them. "If he was yoru body guard then...Why did he allow that...string bean into the car?" She asked as many questions came up but she smiled at Chin Ho. "No offense to you of course." She said as she was whisked to teh car then to the hotel room. In minutes they stood at the dock as there were many things running through her mind. "Tom what did you take from that man?" She asked as if sh ehasn't realized she was property to the black market. With the boat arriving she stepped on with her pulling her bags on as well.

"the property was you, my dear, he was a human trafficer, He buys and sells young girls, like you, into the sex-slave trade. apparently you escaped and he wanted you back. Chin Ho has been watching him all week since I told him about your arrival, and he was ready to defend you as you can see.

She stood there shocked with the boat taking off. The wind whipping through her hair as if what he said was still spinning in her head. "Wha...Sex slave..." She said as she felt light headed as she was among the many women who were taken from their homes but yet she was the lucky one who escaped because they relied on her being to drugged up to do anything.

Tom held her close as they rode the boat out to the island that evening, after the long cart ride back to the house, Tom put on a Samba record, and took her in his arms. "I'd have died before I let them hurt you tonight, he said. I really would. he just hugged her close and held her for a minute, a tear streaking down his face.

With them getting back as he prepared for the samba lesson. With him holding her close she pulled back slightly as she looked up at him. "Mind if we skip this lesson...And just cuddle. The idea I was kidnapped for sex is still a shock for me."

Sure, he said taking her to the sofa, and lighting the fire. He held her in his arms, I won't let them take you again, he said , not ever. Their must of been other girls, he said we need to help them too. He kissed her and rubbed her shoulders, letting her sleep. the he scooped her up and laid her on his bed and carefully undressed her. the crawled into bed and wrapped his arms around her and let her sleep.

"There was others..." She said softly as she soon fell to sleep in his arms. Under her dress she wore her white bra and panties with her laying beside him. though when morning hit she was up before him once more but she wasn't in the house but running in her sports bra and shorts. She thought she was alone as sh ewas running at full sprint for a mile now as she was working through her fear and frusteration.

Tom woke up and found her gone, he looked around the house and then pulled on his running clothes, he saw her tracks heading down the beach, He followed her at a full head of steam and soon caught up to her. He ran along side her asking if she was ok?

She heard someone panting behind her and stopped to see it was Tom. Nodding to him as she stood there with her hands on her waist. "Yeah..." she said as she coughed hard to regain her breath. It had been awhile since she ran like this and the sand made it harder to run. "Tom...I wasn't the only one on that ship."

He stopped, and pulled her into his arms, "I thought not, he said, were going to try and find them, I promise." he said. he held he close and then his arms wrapped around her walked her back to the house. "It will be ok he said." he took her back to the bed and laid down with her holding her close to his chest.

With him saying it was ok several times was upsetting her. "NO!" She said harshly as she moved gettin gout of bed. "Its not ok! Its not ok I was kidnapped! Its not ok I was taken away from my home! Its not ok....That I was seen as a slave!" She said as she started to break down finally after him telling her what she was seen as. This was a huge set back for her as she fought against men who seen women as nothing but obejcts of pleasure. Tears rolled down her cheeks as her body shook. "Stop...Stop saying its ok when its not really ok when there are others who couldn't fight the god damn drugs they pumped into our stomachs."

"I'm sorry" he said I'll help you, what every it takes, I didn't it was ok what they did. I meant we'd try and make it right somehow. I'm so sorry Lillian, I really am. He didn't know what else to do but listen and promise to help.

She stood there with her back to him as she felt sick to her stomach. "Sorry just...I fought so hard against these types of men and I found out I cna't fight this..." She said as she sat down on the foot of his bed feel sick and weak. Laying back on the bed as she clsoed her eyes. "I feel so sick and weak."

"you don't have to fight them alone, though. You have help now, if you will accept it. It takes money , and muscle, and you have both on your side. That's what I meant when I said, its ok. I guess i should have said, it will be ok. It may take some doing, but helping each other we will do it." He hugged her her gently. "please don't try and do it alone, even if you can, its dangerous, and you don't have to.

"I don't know how to help those women, Tom." She said as she moved to his side but she curled up to him. "Where do we begin to help them..."

"Well if your serious about helping them, first we have to find them, and that means finding the people who are looking for you. One sure way is if your willing to be bate in a trap. We know they're looking for you. That is for sure. But it will be dangerous. The question is how bad do you want to help them, and how much risk are you willing to take. I can provide the muscle to free the girls, and a place to keep them safe once thats done, but first they have to show their hand so we can find them. It might mean letting your self be captured, knowing I'm watching and will come after you. Do you trust me that much?"

Lillian looked at him as he kept on repeating one thing twice then asked if she trusted him to come after her. "I want to help them." She said as she knew the risk of this. "Tom, I know the risk and willing to take it." she said as she moved out of his arms knowing he'd be behind her every step of the way on her being bait. Walking into the kitchen as she grabbed a glass of water and sipped on it in silence. How to begin this action was them going back to the city where she would be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom