Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knight in Shining Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire07

Pulsar
The night was young and filled with promise for fun. Lillian, a new graduate with business who excelled in foreign langauges and a study of forgein culture. The 5`3 slender woman with ample breasts, tiny waist a man could wrap his arm around and lift her up by with no problems, and the slight flare if her hips that swayed side to side. When her whole body moved it attracted attention. Lillian was the type who didn't sleep around as she was the old fashion young woman.

Hours went by as Lillian took her first glass of white wine then she disappeared. The next thing she knew she awoke on a ship and there were other woman there. There were Native Americans, red heads, blondes, asian and many others. Lillian managed to slip her hands free from the ropes but they left their marks. Silently she moved up the stairs seeing the owners of this ship was asleep but she could see lights in the distance. At the last chance for rescue she pulled her boots off and took off diving over the ship's rail. It took her time to swim to shore but when she reached it the sun was starting to rise and she passed out.

The waves licked at her bare feet as her jeans were wrapped tightly around her form and her red blouse was torn from what it appeared a man inspecting merchanise. Her long brown hair was a mess from the salty sea but her soft pink lips were drained of color from the slight chill in the air. The men who once took her from her home were now inspecting the women they had and soon tok notice there was one missing.

Tom had been in China, now for almost a month, and the way things were going his stay was likely to be extended. Trying to set up a business in a foreign country was a challenge, and while things were progressing, they were going very slowly. The permits required were slow in coming, and the government was always in your pocket. Tom was 30 and in prime condition, he kept his body Trim and toned. He was 5'11" with a muscular torso, (44" chest, 32" waist) and powerful arms and thighs. He had sandy hair and piercing blue eyes.

Tom had taken to jogging along the beach of the coastal Island on which he was living, and planned to build his business. As he looked ahead he saw what appeared to be a pile of rags on the beach. As he got closer, it appeared it might be a body, a woman's body, as he approached, he was saddened that so young and obviously beautiful a creature, might have come to such an end. His hope rose as he thought he saw her chest rise a bit, and though she was blue, she wasn't completely cold when he reached down and rolled her over.

He brushed the sand and sea weed from around her nose and mouth, and when it was obvious, that she was not dead, scooped her from the sand like a rag doll, and started back towards his house with her in his arms. She felt light as a feather, even semiconscious as she was. He got her back to the house quickly and laid her on a lounge chair on his deck then went in the house for a bucket of warm water, a face cloth, a towel, and a blanket. He returned, and began gently cleaning the salt and sand from her face and neck, with the warm wet washcloth.

With her being somewhat out of it she felt like she was being lifted by whom, she didn't know. She just prayed she gotten away from her kidnappers long enough to recover to fight back. Cold and soaked she felt someone touching her once more. Her fingers curled as if to form claws to strike out but she managed to open her eyes to see something large beside her. Slowly she reached up and grabbed his hand as he was cleaning her neck. "W...Where am I?" She asked as she felt her clothes were resticting her movements. Though slowly she sat up looking at him but it took a few moments before her vision cleared to see this man had sandy hair not black.

Even with an empty stomach she felt ill but had enough strength to move around. Lillian looked around seeing the deck had a wonderful view of the beach with the rising and setting along the beach line. She had to admit who ever this man is he had great taste for landscaping. Closing her eyes as she laided there trying to run through her memory of what happened. She was at the bar speaking to an Asian man, her weakness, and she thought they were having a good time but his face was the last thing she saw before she woke up next to a plump woman.

You're in China he said, "my name is Tom and I found you laying on the beach this morning half dead. Are you hungry? I'd be happy to get you something to eat, and when you're well enough to stand on sure you'd like to have a shower. I don't have much for women's clothing seeing that I live alone but I'm sure I can find something you can wear. Where do you come from?" He asked, as he walked through the open slider named in the kitchen and got her a glass of milk and a few cookies that he had sitting out on the counter.

I'll be right back," he said, and then disappeared into the house. He rummage through his closet and found a large soft terry cloth robe a T-shirt and a pair of gym shorts with an elastic waist. Came back out laid the clothing on the table, helped her to stand. He showed her to the shower, left her with soap shampoo and a towel and stacked the clothing on the countertop.

When he left she rubbed her head as it started to ache. The smell of cookies made her smile though after he left she was eatting the whole batch. "Thank god he isn't here to see this." She said with a smile as she sipped at the milk to wash away the evidence. Looking up seeing he came back but with nothing so it made her wonder what he went to go do. Since she was taken she was bit paranoid.

"I came from the US...I recently graduated with my Bachlor's degree. The last thing I remember is drinking with an Asian man and waking up on a ship with many other women around me." She said as he helped her up and moved her inside. There she noticed the rope burns on her wrists. She had to think she struggled even in her sleep. With him leaving her alone in the bathroom she hinted for him to leave her alone with a gentle nudge. Once she was alone she stripped out of her salty water clothes and started the shower. She took her time and enjoyed herself as the water warmed her up quickly. Once she was cleaned completely she dried off and got dressed in the clothes he left for her and wraped the robe around her form. Gathering her wet clothes she placed them in the sink as she stepped out with locks of her hair curled at the sides of her face.

"That has to feel better,"he said" Where are your clothes, i'll put them in the laundry. I'll bet your still hungry. You think you could eat some lobster?" he asked...Its my business, were going to farm lobster off the island. so we have all the lobster we can eat. I can put together a salad and soe rice to go with it. How does that sound? You make that robe look great, he said"

She was a strikingly beautiful woman, and looked so different now that she was cleaned up. He was ure he would enjoy her company for as long as she was willing to stay.

She blushed when he mentioned her clothes and reached inside and grabbed them. "They were still dripping and didn't want your floor to get soaked." She said with a soft smile and followed him to see him putting them in the washing machine. "To be honest I never had a lobster dinner before." She mentioned as she wondered what it would taste like. Though Tom seemed attractive even if he wasn't her type or she was still exploring atleast. "Oh you gave me your name..I didn't give you mine. I'm Lillian."

Slowly she moved to the living room where she slipped through the sliding doors. There she stood on the deck at the railing looking out at the sea. Her headache subsided along with her body aches but her muscles were still sore from her swimming for a long time. She didn't realize how he found her but from his attire he was on his morning run when he came across her. "Tom..." She called out to him as she turned entering his home but she was smiling at him. "Thank you for helping me."

"Your welcome Lillian" he said " I'm kinda of glad for the company. Especially someone who speaks english" Tom put the rice on to cook and a big pot of boiling water, then set about making a salad. He set the table out on the deck.It was a warm sunny day and he was sure it would feel good on Lillian's sore joints.
He tosed the Lobsters in the boing water, and in 10 minutes they were ready to eat. He set out the food and cracked the claws and tail for her.

"Well its time to eat" he said "watch," he said seeing she was puzzled about howto eat lobster.

With her sitting at the table as she crossed her slender legs to watch him crack the shelled creature. Smiling as she felt bit silly for him teaching her but how else would she learn or eat it? There was no way in hell she'd ask him to crack it. After she took the shelled creature in her grasps she cracked the shell further and dug the meat out. Slowly she eat it and the meat seemed to melt in her mouth. Moaning softly at the taste she covered her mouth to conceal her giggle. "Sorry it just tastes so good!" She said with a smile though he did mentioned on company speaking english. "Well I speak other langauges and also studied foriegn cultures. I thought it'd be useful if I was going to get into the business world." She said as she remembered he mentioned about his business.

"Are you trying to get a company going out here?" she asked as she dug into the salad here and there then sipped on teh glass of water as she was delighted by its own taste as well.

"what languages do you speak" he asked. "I am trying to get a lobster farming business going here your eating some of the product we are producing." You do know your on an island dont you?"

Maybe you could help me with it ?

Sitting back as she wiped her lips on a napkin. "Mandrin for one, Japanese, spanish, french and trying arabic also." she said as she listened to him trying to get a lobster business going. "I can help you out and if I remember right they aren't fond of outsiders." She said with a smile then shook her head when he mentioned if she knew she was on an island. "No. No I didn't. Keep in mind I was taken from my home for whatever reason."

"Well welcome to Nantou Island, soon to be home of Nantou Lobster products LTD." we own the whole island. and the fishing and fish farming rights around it. Its a beautiful place, and lonely, he comented. Once a month a ship comes, otherwise you hire a hellicopter. So it looks like you'll be here a while. Let me show you where you can stay," he said.

He showed her to an empty bedroom. There was a bed and dresser, a fireplace and a view out over the ocean. It was beautiful.

Once she was finished with her dinner she got up and followed him inside. "Thank you still, Tom." She said to him and saw the room she was going to be staying in. "Oh wow...I think I got into the right profession." She said with a slight giggle but she turned to him. "I'll do what I can to help you out with making everything perfect here for your company to grow."

Well we might as well rest up this weekend . I have a business meeting monday in Peking , and I'll need a translator, and your it. There's a boat to the mainland on sunday afternoon, and we will be on it and shopping forclothes for you on sunday night. That ok with you?"

"In the meantime why dont we take a walk on the beach?" He lead her out through the slide and out on to the sugar sand beach. They walked slowly along the sand. He loved looking her. He had forgotten how much he missed having female companionship.

Before she could say a word he pulled her along suddenly as if he yanked her off her feet. While walking across the soft sugar colored sand she was looking out at the water. She loved to swim but she had nothing for it other than skinny dipping though she didn't think that would be wise seeing this man was living alone. Though she caught him looking at her. "So how does your girlfriend deal with you being away for so long?" She assumed he had a lover since he was good looking and he had a career. In a woman's eyes he was the total package.

Tom looked at his feet." We'll working in China , is kind of tough on relationships he said, especially on this island, There's no cell service, or internet, really no way to comunicate, and its not like I could just run home for a visit" So for the moment at least thee's no girlfriend either. Never been able to find a woman willing to commit to living here. You're sort of the exception. Any way, basically I'm a loner."

He reached out and took her hand hoping she would not pull away." We're the only two living souls on this island", he said.

"I'm sorry to hear that." She said referring to there was no way to communicate to women outside this island. Though her cheeks turned a deep red as he took her hand into his own. Smiling as she looked down but then look up to the purple, orange and pink sky of the sun setting. "I never had a boyfriend since I became a Junior...He didn't like it that I was moving on." She said before she looked at him. "You seriously don't mind buying me new clothes? Of course for your meeting."

"Well I certain;y cant take you to a business Meeting in an old bathrobe or your torn clothes you came in" he said. I need you for a translator, so its a wise business practice he said. They walked on down the beach holding hands as night began to fall. as it grew dark the stopped and stood facing the sun as it slipped below the horizon. On the way home he felt a bit bolder, and slipped his arm around he slender waist, as they walked back to the house.

With the night coming on she leaned her head against his arm looking at the sun as it disappeared. The nigth air was chilly so she stood close to him on the way back but she jumped as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Bold aren't you?" She asked in a nervous tone of course as she hadn't had this sort of attention in years or atleast she thought so. With them slipping inside she was about to slip from his arm to head ot her room but noticed how strong his grasp was.

"Wouldn't you like to sit by the fire for a while," he said turning on the gas log and showing her to the sofa, he sat down, and pulled her down next to him. She fit nicely under his arm and the warmth and beauty of the fire was somewhat hypnotizing. He had sat here many nights warming up after an evening walk along the beach, but this was somehow magical. You know Lilly, he said shortening her name in a friendly way, I find your company most enchanting.

Laughing softly as she nodded. "That would be nice." she said as she felt him release her to lite the fire. With him sitting down she fell back to the spot he pulled her to. Cuddling up to him as she closed her eyes for a moment. Though looked up at him when he spoke of her company. "Is that so?" she asked with a smile. "Thats good to know."

"would you like a glass of wine he asked? " as he got up to get one for himself. He brought two glasses and the bottle. He snuggled up against her and poured a glass,

Nodding to him as she was bit of a light weight when it came to drinking. "That sounds nice." she said as she watched him walk away. Though she looked at his ass and smiled. When he returned she took her glass then waited for him to pour it. After he did she sipped it slowly. It was strong but she leaned in against him with the glass resting on her hip. The whole hour of sitting there in front of the fire she drained the glass an dshe was bit tipsy. She didn't dare get up as she nuzzled into his shoulder.

Tom liked how comfortable she was getting as she snuggled up tight to him. his strong arm now surrounded her and his hand just caught the curve of her ass. They sat and talked about seemingly meaning less things, but Tom was starved for conversation having been alone now for months. Just the feel of her warm body snuggled against his was a great comfort to him. Their conversation slowed, and Tom Nuzzled her gently.

Lillian tried to form her sentences together but she was giggling at how she was sounding. "Sorry I am bit of a light weight when it comes to drinknig." She said with a soft smile but when she felt his hand on her ass she did jump. She noted he's gotten even more bold so she placed her hand on his upper thigh then giggled as he nuzzled against her. "Easy or I'll start thinking you're trying to get me in the mood." Sh eteased him as if they've been dating for a year or so now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom