Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wingshadow's RP-starter Empire: Currently seeking RE:Zero RP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wingshadow

Important Note to my Current RP Partners: I am currently in the process of closing most of my active RP's, as I need to focus on getting my life on track and not distracting myself from the difficulties and challenges ahead. For that reason, I will not be searching for more RP's, and the RP's that I do have will be strictly non-sexual in nature. Thank you for understanding. I am more active in the afternoons/weekends than weekdays/mornings, if you need to contact me for further information.

I suppose I should start off by listing what I like and what I do not like in RP's as well as what I will or will not participate in.

Likes: Heavily plot-driven RP's, long posts with lots of detail, romance, supernatural, sci-fi, tragedy, comedy, drama, psychological

Dislikes: Pointless RP's, first-person posts (using "I")

-------

CURRENT CRAVINGS:

Simply put, I have a rather specific setting I want to RP out concerning the main and supporting cast of RE:Zero. If you haven't already watched it, its a very interesting and fresh take on the "boy finds himself in another world" setting where it breaks many of the typical stale tropes associated with such a setting. Anyway, I plan on structuring the RP in such a way that even fellow RPers who are unfamiliar with the anime will be able to grasp and understand the characters over the course of the story. Without further ado, I will explain the setting and list out a few of the main characters that the RP will revolve around:

Setting: A group of new freshmen students have just finished the first few weeks of classes at a local college when one of the students, named Subaru, discovers a strange text message on his phone. It is a number he is unfamiliar with, but out of pure boredom he looks at it anyway. Much to his surprise, the text message contains a mysterious warning concerning a serial murderer that allegedly taken an interest in the college and its students. Over the course of the RP, Subaru finds himself entangled in this mystery, attempting to unravel the truth about the murderer and his mysterious informant who keeps dropping important bits of information for him. Why is the informant protecting Subaru? What is the murderer after, and what connection do the victims have in common? Will Subaru be able to discover the truth before he too becomes a victim? Thankfully, Subaru has a secret weapon up his sleeve... But will it prove to be a gift, or a curse?

Characters:

1. Subaru (Main Character): He is a rather upbeat young man who enjoys video games, anime, and kendo, but spent most of his high school years as a loner, earning only average grades and socializing very little with his peers. He is myteriously granted the ability to return to the night before his own murder, allowing him to piece together clues from his various attempts at finding the murderer without being killed himself.

2. Emilia (Possible Main Heroine): Emilia is a niave young half-japanese woman. Although many will admit to her beauty, many of her fellow students shy away from her due to her family's reputation. She seeks to become the student counsel president and later become a public servant in order to support others who are discriminated against unjustly. She has a few admirers but is generally not well-liked by the student body.

3. Rem and Ram (Possible Main Heroines): Together with her twin sister, Rem and Ram are orphans who were taken in by Roswaal, one of the college professors, at a young age. While Ram is synical and blunt, Rem conceals her true emotions and intentions from others, instead merely acting as her sister's foil outwardly. Rem secretly has been investigating their parent's murder, discovering a possible link between the current mass murderer and the one from the past that destroyed her family. She looks up to her older sister Ram and feels inferior to her due to various circumstances in her past. They both work part-time at a maid cafe that Rosswall has partial ownership of, and they are popular among the students that visit said cafe.

4. Felt (Possible Main Heroine): A young woman who is attending the college with a special athletic scholarship. She is from a poor family and has seen the difficult side of life throughout the years. She is quite skilled in various athletic fields, challenging many of her upperclassmen despite her short stature. She is moderately popular among the student body.

5. Beatrice "Betty" (Possible Main Heroine): An intellectual prodigy, Beatrice is a full two years younger than the other members of the new freshmen class (16 as opposed to 18). She spends the majority of her time in the library studying her textbooks and highly technical volumes at nearly every hour of the day. She has a rather sharp personality, especially toward people who annoy her or repeatedly interrupt her study sessions, but she is actually very kind and empathetic. She has very in-depth knowledge in many fields, and is very keen in observation. She is not particularly popular, mostly on account of her usual behavior toward those who approach her.

6. Roswaal Mathers (English, History, and Literature Professor): A rather odd man who has a reputation of being highly influential both within the college and in the surrounding city, with rumors circulating that he has bought up most of the local businesses. He is Rem and Ram's legal guardian, although exactly how he became the twin's benefactor is anyone's guess. The mysterious man rarely speaks about personal matters with the college students.

7. Elsa (Science Professor): A shapely young woman who has a rather morbid sense of humor. Her courses are considered some of the best at the college, helping to promote her popularity alongside her physical assets. When not instructing courses, she often heads to a local bar to chat with her fellow teachers.

8. Reinhard (Student): One of Subaru's friends from high school. Top of his class in both academic and physical activities, he is a prodigy that few others could hope to rival. He is nonetheless rather humble concerning his abilities and will not hessitate to help those in need. He is one of the most popular students at the university mere weeks after his arrival, despite being a freshmen himself.

-----------------------------

Normal RP ideas (can be either anime or non-anime, but many of the ideas are distinctly Asian in origin)

1. A Petal Falls But Once (Action(battle royale)/romance) **

She was an Enigma, the self-given title of a near-extinct race of beings which intermingled with humans from the beginning of the human race itself. Some said they might have even been instrumental in the development of human societies... None of this mattered to her, however, as she now believed herself to be the very last of her kind. Trapped within the confines of time itself, Enigmas do not age as normal lifeforms do. Instead, their very life is tied to that of their lover. She, however, was abandoned at birth and raised by foster parents, finding her place among ranks of soldiers who sought to conquer the land which she held dearly as the place she called home. However, as the years passed and each dynasty gave way for the next, she began to feel lonely. Her life lingered on for age after age with her loved ones dying from old age with each passing generation... Although romance had been the furthest thing from her mind for hundreds of years, the desire for it began to grow within her and expand the void that she felt within her heart.

Then, she learned of the truth of her past.

There had been a perverse religious sect which identified the Enigmas as not only the bearers of the ultimate gift, namely eternal life, but that they could transfer this gift upon death, given that the death was part of a special ritual with the expressed purpose of transferring the eternal spark of life from them into another person. Spreading their doctrine across the land, those great many years ago, they had sparked a flame of brutality which had led to the extinction of her people by the might of both common people as well as great feudal lords which sought to obtain the gift of immortality.

At the present day... Although the time of great wars has long since passed the remnants of the sect remain...

This RP is basically about The Warrior and her desires to find peace in the world, with herself, and perhaps love. Its a very long-term story that I want to eventually develop into a book.

2. Maid Extraordinaire (Comedy/Masterxmaid/possibly action) *

Raised in a poor family, Emi grew up with hard work and diligence as her primary virtues in life. She believed that with guts, determination, and an indomitable spirit, she could tackle any challenge laid before her. In particular, she desired to be as helpful as possible, and she believed that becoming a household maid would allow her to reach this ideal. At the young age of sixteen, she had already made a name for herself, capable of not only maintaining an entire house on her own but defending it, caring for the family pets, and even tending to the garden. She is the self-declared most useful maids in the universe... but has absolutely no experience in dealing with actual mansions or landlords as she has only been employed by close relatives or friends.

This RP could go in a variety of different ways, as her innocence and naivete will give much opportunity for exploitation by a perverse master, or if he is a kind and understanding one, the story could emphasize the comedy role

3. Black Rock Shooter-based RP: That Awakening (battle/drama/possibly romance)

In the drab world bathed in black and grey stands a single warrior. Her long black hair trails behind her in the stale frigid wind, her cape flapping with incessant protest. Her wide blue eyes scanned the bare wasteland in search of purpose, of reason to continue. What she found was endless scores of opponents who seek nothing more than mindless conflict to fill in their empty existence.

Basically, create your own corrupted souls to encounter Black Rock Shooter, who will purify them for the betterment of their real-world counterparts. They could be serial killers, rock stars, or even garbage men. Both male and female characters are accepted, and I may eventually develop this into a group RP as opposed to a one-on-one RP idea unless my partner is willing to RP as many different characters and settings.

----------------------------

Madoka Magica: Another World

From the time I first watched the anime, the unique take that the show took on magical girls sparked conflicted emotions within me. On the one hand, I appreciated characters that I could identify with much more readily (especially Sayaka and Mami in particular) while the dark, harsh, and in some cases downright hopeless reality of their situation did not fair well with me. I love having characters I can relate to, but its depressing to see them meet such tragic ends. Along this line of reasoning, I would like to try my hand at creating an alternate take on the world of Madoka Magica that carries the same emotional intensity without delving so deeply into angst.

To that end, this story will revolve around Mami, but the exact setting is open. It could be a more real-life sort of setting where magic and her duties as a puella magi take a back seat to her desire to find friendship in a harsh, unforgiving world. Conversely, her desire for friends could get in the way of her effectiveness as a puella magi much like in the anime, but results in an even more potent conflict rather than her ultimately fatal flaw being revealed. New and old characters will make appearances which will help drive the overarching plot surrounding a lonely girl seeking to find companionship in a world filled with darkness and danger. Action sequences are a must, of course, but h-scenes might not fit into a story like this. If at all, they would be much later on in the story after many of the central conflicts have been resolved.

And of course, obviously all characters in this RP will be of appropriate age, as this universe is set with the characters later on in their lives than their anime counterparts (college or late high school aged rather than middle-school).

----------------------------

Of Pink Blossoms and Snowflakes (Highly craving this RP idea currently. If you are literate and don't mind long pauses between posts for me to perfect each submission, please do not hesitate to hit me up for this idea!) *****

The girl always sits reading in the corner of the room, silently observing but never acting unless the circumstances require it. Within her heart she bears a heavy burden, a deep-set pain and desire that can never be fulfilled, never satiated. Each day passes much like the last, with more unusual events popping up from time to time to keep a certain someone entertained, preoccupied as a safeguard against the world being remade around them.

Who are they?

They are the SOS Brigade, a group of students dedicated to (or more like unceremoniously wrapped into) protecting the universe from their god's own capricious whims. They are comprised of a time traveler, an esper, an alien, and an ordinary human.

Who is she?

She is the before-mentioned alien, trapped within this world and bound to her mission to observe and protect the universe in its current form. To diverge from this would be unthinkable... To remain in it would be to accept a state of perpetual torment. Will she escape from this reality? Will she find a way to actualize her deepest desires?

This story is intended to be as deeply emotional (in a true sense, not in a sappy sort of way) as possible, while staying true to the original source material. Weird stuff will happen. Probably a lot more weird stuff than usually goes on, even. But even so I want to craft a story that inspires and grips future readers and gives me some outlet for all the Yuki love I am currently channeling.

A Haruhi RP in which I can RP as Yuki Nagato. I've read some amazing fan fics lately and I'm inspired to once again attempt to RP as one of my favorite characters of all time. The emotional intensity of her character given the necessity of her emotionless exterior and the building of her emotions under said exterior is something wondrous, beautiful, and at the same time tragic as her love is quite hopeless given her circumstances.

Interested? Well, I was thinking about a plot something along these lines:

Kyon awakens one morning, the same old routine with his little sister waking him up for school and the adruous treck up that confounded hill. Haruhi is her usual energetic self, with the others being dragged along with her whims as usual. When Kyon dozes off during class, however, something changes. At first, the changes are rather subtle. Is Haruhi looking at him a bit differently than before? Why is Mikuru being more open with him? And most importantly, why is Nagato missing? Every time Kyon falls asleep, he awakes in one of three different parallel timelines, only one of which he recognizes as his own... Which also happens to be the only one in which Nagato exists. What is going on? Is Haruhi about to remake the world once again, or is something even more insidious hiding under the guise of a fulfilling high school life?

In short: I want to RP as Yuki, ok? I'm willing to fill in as the rest of the cast as necessary. You just have to RP as a convincing Kyon and hold on for the ride!

-------------------

In terms of what I might be interested in, you can't go wrong with anime. My favorite RPs are ones that involve anime characters, obviously, and preferably from a series that I have seen. My favorite genres are comedy, action, romance, drama, and mystery. (However, more recently I have been craving a psychological thriller type RP)

(which includes, but is not limited to):

Re:Zero, (action/comedy/thriller)*********
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Ranma 1/2, (action/comedy)
Toradora, (drama/romance/comedy)
Clannad, (drama/romance/comedy)
Kanon, (drama/romance/comedy)
Air, (drama/romance/tragedy)
K-on, (Slice-of-life/music)
Beck, (music/drama)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, (supernatural/romance/comedy)
High School of the Dead, (action/drama/horror/comedy)
Nyan Koi, (comedy/romance)
The World Only God Knows, (comedy)
The Big O, (action/mecha)
Vandread, (action/romance/mecha/space opera)
Gosick, (mystery/romance)
Ghost Hunt, (horror/mystery/comedy)
Negima, (action/romance/comedy)
Love Hina, (comedy)
Please Teacher, (romance/comedy/drama)
Please Twins, (romance/comedy/drama)
To Love Ru, (romance/comedy/drama)
Mahoromatic, (romance/comedy/drama/action/tragedy)
Ika Musume, (comedy/slice-of-life)
Card Captor Sakura, (comedy/magical girl)
Pita Ten, (comedy/slice-of-life)
Dears, (romance/comedy)
Chobits, (romance/comedy/drama)
Naruto (I have also done some gender-bender RPs with Naruto characters), (action)
Zombie desu ka (action)
Beelzebub (action)
DNAngel, (romance/comedy/action)
Working!!, (slice-of-life/comedy)
Deadman Wonderland, (horror/action)
Pandora Hearts, (horror/mystery)
FMA: Brotherhood, (action/mystery)
Kimi no Todoke, (slice-of-life/romance)
Lovely Complex, (slice-of-life/comedy/romance)
Special A, (slice-of-life/comedy/romance)
Devil May Cry, (action/horror)
Corpse Princess, (action/horror/romance)
3x3 Eyes, (action/horror/romance)
Strawberry Marshmallow, (slice-of-life/comedy)
DNA^2 (comedy/romance)
Oreimo, (comedy)
Kill-la-Kill, (action/comedy)

(I will provide a complete list someday)

I also enjoy fantasy, high fantasy, futuristic, and supernatural setting RP's. (I will do vampires, angels, demons, etc.)

I would prefer 5 lines per post (if possible, I understand if there simply isn't enough to be said)! A well-experienced RPer would be nice too, but I won't be too picky ^_^

RE: Wingshadow's extensive (and in some cases detailed) request thread

(Added list of anime, made some minor changes)

Added a plot and updated the list slightly (including craved plots)

Updated to include monster girls! (My RP quota is already very full, though)

RE: Now seeking: Many things, both mundane and (very) unusual!

bump! Added new RP craving!

bump, revised list and added all-new RP ideas

Bump for good measure. Looking for a highly dedicated RP partner for A Petal Falls But Once ^_^

added Black Rock Shooter RP craving starter

bump for good measure

Interesting ideas. What are you currently craving?

I would probably like to give The Blind Alchemist a go, or A Petal Falls but Once as neither of those RPs have really gotten very far before my RP partner vanished on me. Please let me know via PM if you are interested in either of those.

Updated my RP list and added a new craving that I just thought up ^_^

Old thread is old. x3 Bumping all my friends for no reason~

Bump! Changed status and added a new craving!

I'd love to RP with you but apparently you've disabled private messages! Fix that up maybe, and drop me a line, and we could get to talking?

changed up my craving ^_^

Why are you ignoring me? Did I upset you in someway?

Added a new craving.

PS: Silvwr1, I'm sorry but I just do not feel comfortable RPing with you. It is a strong pet peeve of mine when my partners try to prod me constantly to drive the plot or have my characters to something that I feel does not fit their personality or the given setting.

Bump! Updated craving!

RE: Wingshadow's RP-starter Empire: Currently seeking Yuki Nagato RP!

Edited heading to make craving more visible.

RE: Wingshadow's RP-starter Empire: Currently seeking Yuki Nagato RP!

bump, but please read the notice at the start of my request

Once again active (for the time being at least). If any of my old RP partners are still around and are still interested, please contact me. Otherwise, let the RPs flow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom