Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl Power! [F/any]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaracyrrah

Super-Earth
Hi! I'm UberGirl. I'm a goddess--the all-powerful kind, not the member-of-a-pantheon kind. In addition to just being myself (in various incarnations), I enjoy role-playing as superheroines and other powerful female characters. I enjoy partners of all genders. I mostly prefer consensual, non-D/s relationships.

My F-List profile is here: http://www.f-list.net/c/ubergirl/ . I'll be interested in almost any scenario that gives me a chance to strut my stuff, so feel free to suggest anything you'd like to try. But I also have plenty of ideas of my own, so also feel free to simply express interest and I'll let you know what I'm in the mood for.

I'd thank you for reading, but really, you should be thanking me for existing. You're welcome :) .

RE: Feel The Power!

Why hello there Uber-chan. Hehe, I hope you have something that can involve you taking control of a cute, young trap?

RE: Feel My Power! [F/any]

*Uber-bump!*

Right now I'm primarily in the mood for consensual relationships, preferably with female characters.

This makes me want to arm wrestle you more than it makes me want to RP with you.

Well, I must say, that was an interesting read and it has me intrigued.
I shall be sending a PM your way, soon.~

I Was thinking the Supernatural Hunter to Be Could have a Demon/ Creature Partner who tries to corrupt her and it goes from there. Either she Finishes him/her, they develop feelings or she becomes Corrupted.
PM Me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom