Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Peasant Girls Rescue ( Ophelia and Wolvenrogue)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
The Village was a quiet place, and little changed there day to day, each three months , the Lord of the manor came to collect his due; taxes on each man's crops and and the maidenhood of each man's daughters 17 and older. This was an arrangement that galled the villagers, and insulted their women. It was brutal and was intended to be. Through it the Lord asserted his superiority to his subjects. Robert was a young serf who had just rented his first property and was seeing this played out for the first time. He burned with anger, as some of the neighbors girls were taken to the castle for their deflowering, and vowed it should not happen to his neighbors daughter who would turn 17 the next month. They had bee friends over 10 years, and if he loved any woman it was her.

Rinian was a small village on the outskirts of the Great Manor that had always been over-packed with loving commoners and sweet families. There was never two people who passed and did not know one another, always exchanging friendly smiles, and greeting hand gestures. The only bad part about the village was that it was so close to the Lord's Manor, they were to abide by the harsh laws of his slanderous ways.

Celestia was a young girl, just turning 17 she was, she lived next door to a boy she grew up with and it was often that she'd hide away in his crop field when the Lord would come, she was frightening for her life with her birthday being so close, sleepless nights of an unmarried deflowering. Rape. That was the last thing any of the sweet-hearted woman deserved in their village.

Night broke, and the skies got darker. Celestia crept out of her home, slithering through part of the crop field, "Robert! Come out!.. Robert!" She tried to say ever so quietly, but still loud enough that he'd hear her.

Robert was nearly asleep but then he heard Cele's voice at the window. He pulled on his trousers and went out side to find her hiding among his wheat. "Cele" he said " what is the trouble, its one in the morning. She was trembling and he was not sure why so he hugged her, not sure whether she was cold or scared or both. They had grown up together, and neither had a better friend in the world. He knew something was terribly wrong for her to wake him like this, especially during harvest time, when days were short, but the work day was long.

He waited patiently for her to respond to him and just held her giving her comfort until she was ready.

When Robert's arms even moved she instantly wrapped her's around him, "I'm just scared... Too scared, I can't take waiting, not knowing when or how it's going to happen.." She looked up at him with clear sadness in her eyes. She pulled away and took his hand, interlacing her fingers between his. "Come to the hut?'

The hut was a place where all loaded and bagged crops were kept, it weren't big, but it was warm, out of the way and they used to always play there when they were kids, so it held a lot of memories. She swung the door open and pulled him inside, dropping to the floor. "I'm sorry for rushing you out, it's just.. I'm 17 soon, really soon, and I don't know what to do, 2 of the girls fled from the village and were both caught and are now slaves in the manor. I can't do anything, I either risk running, or I let it happen.. No one is going to protect me, nobody can.. What am I going to do?" Tears were welling in her eyes as she gazed up at Robert.

Robert's mind was racing, he knew she was right. Her choices were slim and poor. He thought carefully before speaking as he held her in his arms. he knew what he was about to propose might very well result in his death, but he simply saw no other choice. "We will have to run then, and it might as well be tonight. We will take my stallion, and the pony for you, and we'll leave here before dawn. We will travel by night and hide an sleep by day until we are away from this place.

Robert bundled up some grain, and potatoes, and onions, and tied them in a bundle. "Go get your things, but not too much, while I saddle the horse and the pony. Robert saddled his horse, and the pony for her, and tied the bundle of food to his saddle.

"But... Rob, if we get caught.." She lowered her head, letting out a heavy sigh. "I don't want you to put your life in danger for my sake, it's not worth it.." But when she gazed up at him she could see the determination in his eyes, she never realized how much he really cared for her. "R-Right.. I'll be back now.."

Running to her home, she rooted for an empty sack, tossed a few clothes in and rushed out before even thinking to get anything else. Once she met him back at the hut, she took his hand, grasping it tightly. "Are you sure we should be doing this? What if we get caught.. That's your death, and I'll be made his slave. This won't end good of either of us.." She gulped hard, pulling him in all the more closer to her. It was obvious she always held her heart out to him, and she loved him dearly. But it was simply skinny love, neither of them had ever admitted it, they were too shy, and their friendship was held too dear.

Robert didn't hesitate. "What life would either of us have if the Lord was allowed to take you, or you became his slave. I'd sooner loose my right arm. Some day, I'll kill the bastard, but right now we need to get you to safety. Cele, you know I love you don't you?" Robert picked her up in his strong arms, and set her on the pony. "we have to go!" he said, mounting the stallion.

Robert lead the way as they rode quietly out of the village and once on the road, made the best time they could until first light. Robert walked the horses deep into the wood and made a bed on the ground with leaves, and blankets. He covered them over with brush and holding her close beside him, made her lie still and quiet til night fall.

Celestia blushed, she was baffled by his steed-like attitude, then again, it shouldn't of really surprised her, he'd always been this way even since they were kids. Always acting so chivalrous, trying to be the hero. "Of course, silly. I love you too." She said, pecking him on the cheek before being startled as she was pulled up onto the horse. Although, when Rob 'admitted' to loving her, she thought nothing of it, of course she thought he meant as a friend, just as she replied.

On arrival into the woods, she of course felt a little uneasy but still a lot safer than what she did in the village. She pressed the warmth of her back against Robert, into his chest then rested her hands upon his arms. "I wonder what my father is going to think when they wake up.. I didn't even leave them any sort of note.." She sighed, rolling over and looking up at Robert, "We're going to be okay, aren't we?" She whispered, her eyes soon after drifting shut as she fell asleep.

Robert snuggled her close. "of course we are" he said in a tone more reassuring, then he actually felt. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep. He knew they both would need it. They had to ride hard all night tomorrow in order to get a safe distance away. he wondered if she really understood what he meant when he said he loved her. Yes he had been her friend, but this was something more. Something much more.

He woke at dusk, they ate some raw potato in the dark and headed off down the road. after four hours she was tiring in the saddle, so he loaded the packs on the pony and put her in the saddle with him holding her against his chest with his strong right arm as they continued to ride through the night.

Celestia felt safe when she was in his arms, his strength, his warmth, the beat of his heart, everything. But by that time she couldn't reply anyway being so deep in her sleep. By the time Robert woke up and shook her awake, she yawned and rolled over, leaving him to be at his business before she actually got herself up.

"Too tired.. Hopefully we pass a town or something soon so we can stay there.." She sighed, yawning once more, munching on her raw, yet strangely yummy potato. She was half asleep against him as they galloped down the muddy road, or something what used to be a road.

"Wow, what's that.." She murmured, looking ahead in the distance and seeing somewhat of a high-peak cliff, the waterfall already banging through her ears, "We have to stop here.." She smiled up at him and hopped off the horse and began to set their things up once more, "Only for a little while, I promise. We can wash up here too." She used the skills she learned by watching Robert and made them a bed, and used some cloth from her clothes to soften the bed of leaves. "I don't know if you want to come, but.. I'm going first!" She ran off until Robert was no longer in her site, she soon undressed herself and slowly dragged her toe along the bed of the water, "Brrr, cold.." She shivered before letting her body slowly sink into the water, cold or not, she needed to wash up.

Robert couldn't believe his ears. He stripped off his clothes and approached the pool. Cele I'm coming in, he said covering himself with his hand. He was excited, but also shy and at the same time in love. He was a bundle of emotional conflict. He climbed into the cold water, and his heart lept into his mouth. he eased in and started to wash himself. They sat a couple feet apart and Robert tried to hold a conversation, but was totally distracted by the situation. Here he was just two feet away from the naked body of the woman he loved. When he was clean, he got out and dressed, then gave her some privacy, while she to dressed and came to meet him at their bed.

They were both cold now, and cuddled together and tried ti warm one another up. Before they slept he turned to her and kissed her. Not the friendly kiss of times passed but a passionate kiss, filled with longing and love.

Celestia blushed and turned away when Robert stepped into the lake, making sure her back was facing him, "Don't get too close.. I don't want you to see anything.." She laughed, childishly, washing herself off. She found that after a while of being in the lake it weren't as cold as she imagined, and when Robert left her she dazed off a little, staring up at the mountain top where the water was gushing from. "Beautiful." She sighed before stepping out and dressing herself.

After a while of talking when they were both laying in bed together, cuddled up in one another's arms, a scene which was oddly romantic despite the circumstances they were in. "Ro--." Before she could get a word out she found his lips to be pressed against hers, her eyes widened a little at first, but they soon fluttered shut, her lips pursing against his. She pulled away for a second and smiled up at him, her arms moving up and wrapping around to the back of his neck before pressing her lips firmly to his once more. Her body filled up with heat and emotion, their second kiss within the same minute, it all felt like it was suddenly too much.

Robert was grining from ear to ear. He was thrilled when she wrapped her arms around him then he felt her back away a bit. He didn't retreat from his smile, but he hugged her against him and just held her for a bit, He could see she was a bit timid, and didn't want to scare her. They were beginning to feel warm and secure with one another. They had just closed their eyes to rest when their sleep was interupted by the baying of hounds. They were being hunted with dogs!

Robert jumped out of bed, and pull Cele to her feet. He grabbed the blankets and threw them over the horses then quickly set Cele in the saddle, mount his horse and they were off. He drove the horses into the stream and headed down stream for a couple miles in an efforet to lose the dogs. He knew it would only slow them down at best. They had to out run them . The little pony would never keep up. He headed up out of the stream, took off his shirt and tied it around the ponies neck and slapped it hard on its hindquarters. He hoped his scent would cause the dogs to follow the pony as it wandered. He knew it would eventually wander home. Again he pulled Celi into his saddle in front of him and held her firmly there. He then spurred the stallion and theh were off like the wind. Running a race for their very lives.

Celestia could feel Robert's smile lingering in the kiss, her own lips curving into some-what of a smirk, she felt herself sink into the warmth of his body, almost nodding off until something struck fear into both of them - Hounds. "Oh no, Robert! What do we do!?" She panicked, allowing him to pull her body how he wished as she herself froze in fear.

She watched as Robert thought out tactics to lure the hounds away, setting the guards on a completely different track before they headed back up steam. "Are we going to be okay?" She whined as they sped off into the distance, the sound of the ferocious hounds slowly fading out. A lucky escape, for now.

After an Hour of racing along at a horrific pace, Robert let the horse slow to a walk. "Yes we will be okay" he said in answer to the question she asked almost an hour before. he turned her in the saddle so she was facing him which would make talking easier. They rode at a walk another hour and a half, and then coming to another wooded area, Robert stopped the stallion, and they climbed down. He had Ophelia now make up their blankets, while he found food and water for the horse.

"Good, just don't leave me, okay?" When he turned her to face him, she rested her head against his chest, her eyes closing over a little, "Hopefully we'll find somewhere soon." she sighed, wondering if they'd ever be out of the woods. Upon arrival at another clear, seemingly safe area they set back up again for rest, although she weren't entirely happy that he'd left her to hunt.

As she lay down she stuck her head right back and noticed smoke clouding up in the distance, "What the hell.." She pushed her body back up and jumped a little so try and reach her head higher "A village? A village!" She paced around for a moment before realizing she weren't helping the situation, "Robert! Where are you!?" She yelped.

"Shhhhh! he said, be quiet! lay back down!"he jumped in beside her and pulled the covers and branches over them. " They were in the village looking for us. They burned out a couple houses thinking we were there! he whispered" He hugged her tight and tried to be as quiet as possible. They heard the sound of hooves on the road nearby, but they came and went.

Back
Top Bottom