Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The gates are locked (ladydarkness5 und Caspian)

zephyra watched the lost souls climb up the hill,to become judged.she did the same thing,placing her hand,on their heads.Watching what made them die in the first place.this time,she for gave all of them,and sent them to heaven where they belong. after about 30 souls ,it was just her,and Zepar.

When she saw him,she slowly stood up,and walked over to him.hugging him close to her body.Her heart fluttered from the sight of him."i missed you.'she whispered.

Zepar nodded and sighed. "I've missed you too. I wish things were different." Zepar stood for a moment holding Zephyra. The warmth of her skin and the heavenly grace that came from her warmed his own soul, making him happier. He held her until he could bear her embrace no longer. She was too much for him, a reminder of the grace that he fell from.

He stepped back and smiles. "At least I can hold you, if but for a moment. If I could I would do so for an eternity. Perhaps He might favour me again some day. Put your hands on my head, perhaps today will be a good day."

Zepar knew that he would not be accepted. Were he to be judged clean again, he would simply know it in his very core. Still, the hands of Zephyra and the grace within her was soothing. He would rather be touched whenever he could, even if forgiveness never came.

zephrya loved his embrace, she could feel her heavenly grace warm his soul. This was the moment she longed for, the moment their bodies would touch. She spoke to God,and explained everything,she had the best news she could give him.

"you will, I have good news for you, i spoke to God,and explained that even an angel,can feel love. i showed how your banishment affected me. he has forgiven you Zepar,you are to come to heaven,and be pure again. 'She said. a smaile crossed her angelic face.

((Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town))

Zepar smiled and rejoiced in the news. He held Zephyra close to himself and embraced her tightly. "I am so glad to be back in His good graces. I am so glad that we can share our love." Zepar planted his lips against Zephyra's and held them there, feeling the warmth of her lips and inhaling the scent of her skin.

zephyra stood there,smiling at zepar. seeing the joy in his face, she was glad he can be in heaven with her. To share their love for each other,and share it with angels who do not undrstand love.She gasped when she felt his lips on her's, but she slowly kissed back.breathing in his scent.

Zepar held Zephyra against himself, feeling her body against his own. He could feel the warmth from her own body, but now the long-missed warmth was rising from within himself as well. The foreign sensation of that inner fire that had been missing since he was denounced from heaven.

Now the fire had returned to him, it was scorching inside his very core. He could feel the burning of his own soul within himself and now he wanted to share that very heat with Zephyra as well.

Zephyra could sense the burning heat,inside zepar.She pulled back from him,and looked into his eyes.'now zepar,you are allowed to be among the pure,you are allowed to share your love with the angels now.i can feel it inside you,that burning sensation,that uplifting feeling.lets go home Zepar.'she said,gently taking his hand in hers.She leaned in ,and kissed his lips softly.

Zepar was able to return the kiss, feeling the warmth flooding to his lips and passing through them into Zephyra. He could taste the sweetness of her lips as they were pressed against his own. His hands embraced her back and held her sides, feeling the warmth of her chest against his body. He kissed her again, deeply squeezing her body tight.

"Love is a precious gift, and there are many ways of expressing love Zephyra." Zepar whispered. "How would you learn of love?"

zephyra felt a mona escaping her lips,the heat of his body.Coarsing through her's,fed a burning desire in her.That only Zepar could sate,the feeling of his hands,on her body.She didnt want to pull back from his embrace,she wanted to stay in his arms forever.When they finally pulled back from the kiss.she was breathless.

"i dont know Zepar,I never experienced until now.'She said.

Zepar used the tips of his fingers to trace the skin of Zephyra feeling the skin of her neck and shoulders. Her thin rainment covering her flesh, flesh that both she and Zepar wore only while in the material planes. In heaven they had no bodies and no physical form to speak of. Yet Zepar had the desire to explore the physical form of Zephyra in the way that mortals did. His fingers traced down her back, soothingly tracing Zephyra's shoulder blades, just under where her wings joined with her back.

zephyra knew that,the only way that.Zepar can touch her,is if she is in this realem.Cause she has no phisyical body in heaven.here he can touch her,and stroke her,like what he is doing to her now.His touch made her shiver in delight.'Zepar I missed you,I missed your warm embrace,your touch,and your kiss.'She said,with a slight whisper.

Zepar lifted Zephyra off of the ground and took to flight, taking her off of the ground. They drifted on the breeze while Zepar held her body to his own. His listened to Zephyra's breath on the wind and kissed her as they were gliding through the air. They came to rest on the top of a tree-topped island in the center of a lake. The lake was surrounded by glacier capped mountains of indeterminable height. He kissed Zephyra and smiled.

zephyra smiled,feeling them take flight.the air passing through their white wings,keeping a close hold onto Zepar.Their warm bodies intertwing together.She watched as they landed,on a small island.breaking away from the kiss,so she could land.kissing Zepar again,then smiled.'why did you bring me here/'she asked,a little confused.as to what his intentions were.

"I wanted to share something with you. Something the mortals share."

Zepar kissed Zephyra on the cheek and smiled. He ran his fingers through her hair and over her ear and whispered "the mortals share more than the feeling of love. They share their bodies in a way the angels seldom have. I brought you hear so that we can learn from one another."

Zepar wanted to explore the physical being of Zephyra and wanted to encourage her to explore him as well. He began first by simply running the tips of his fingers over the bare skin that had not been hidden by her own raiment.

"Something that mortals sheare,what is it?'

zephyra could feel her cheeks become hot,mkaing her pale face turn a deep red.she listened to his words,whispering them in his sweet voice."You mean the passion,that happens between a man and woman.When they are in love?'she asked,a little curious.

she shivered at the feeling of his fingers,on her bare pale skin.She wanted to explore him,but didnt know how.so she started running her hands through his hair,and down his face.Tracing his jawline.

Zepar shuddered at the feel of her touch against his jawline. It was something so foreign and electric that his body couldn't process. She was alive with the divine spirit and he could feel it in his own body as it came back to life. He could feel the warmth of the sun on the island. He laid Zephyra down on her back and knelt down beside her, kissing her lips as the wind ruffled the tall grass, causing every sound to become lost in the soft rustle of the blades caressing one another.

Back
Top Bottom