Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stargazing Across Continents(Chiffon&Darkness_H)

"Right." He said while he kept sliding his finger in and out of her. His hand moved up her sweater, exposing her breasts again. He was wondering where her bra and panties went, thinking she left them somewhere for him to find. "So, then how about we do this? I promise I'll go gentle on you." He whispered into her ear.

He turned the volume down on the movie, so that it won't distract them, but it won't make his room too quiet. He then slowly pulled her jeans off and spread her legs apart, revealing her pussy. He lowered his head and lightly breathed on it, just to see what her reaction would be.

“Please be gentle, Will, I’ve never...” She shivered as Will blew a hot breath of air across her moist lips. The rest of her sentence lost as her body registered nothing but the sensation of his breath on her skin. She bit at her lower lip as he repeated the motion, his finger still embedded into her. Gently she tugged him back up to her, letting his body cover hers, his lean hips fitting between hers perfectly. She looked into his eyes, before pulling him down for a deep hard kiss. Her left hand slipped between their bodies and gently popped the button on his pants. She smiled against his lips as she heard him take in a sudden breath.

“Will,” she whispered softly as she pressed herself tighter to him, before sliding her hand into his open fly and stroking him gently. Part of her was mortified. He was going to think she was incredibly easy if she let him go through with this. At the same time, knowing her father was in the same house, unable to retaliate, made it seem worth the risk. She pulled away from him for a moment.

“My father will kill me,” she said softly in a half hearted last protest. Her body was screaming with need, his fingers magical, but her being needed something more, and it wanted it more than her mind was willing to protest.

Will shook a little when she began stoking him. It was a sensation he hadn't felt before, a tingling feeling. He lowered his head in between her legs and gently brushed his tongue against her lower lips. He listened to her and gently began licking, slowly, waiting for her to get adjusted to it.

He juices steadily flowed into his mouth with every lick, a bittersweet flavor that kept pouring from her pussy. His hands slid up her body and began caressing her breasts, squeezing them lightly. Her moans began to get louder as he got more aroused by her.

Heidi gasped softly as Will licked at her pussy. She felt every caress radiate through her body, she couldn’t help but moan as he continued teasing at her. Heidi gasped as Will’s hands found her breasts and squeezed them. She felt on fire, and every small movement, stroke, lick, caress just sent her deeper into the flames.

“Will,” she gasped softly, pulling him back to her lips, she kissed him deeply. Her tongue licked at his lips, teasing and tasting the flavour of herself on them. She laced her hands in his hair and pulled him close, her lips soft and moist against his as her tongue teased and darted in and out of his mouth.

Will wanted her, he couldn't take it anymore. We began to rub his shaft against her pussy, ready to penetrate, then suddenly, "Will, you and Heidi come here for a second." Will's father's voice boomed, calling for them.

"Shit." He said to himself as he got up. He helped Heidi up and they helped each other get their clothes back on. He continued cursing in his head as he opened the door for them to meet with their fathers. Victor turned to see that they were leaving and decided to follow them, happily trailing behind Heidi.

Heidi was stunned into a robotic state. She couldn’t bel1ieve she’d almost let him, if his Dad hadn’t called them.... But oh the feel of his body... She smiled slightly a flush evident in her cheeks as they approached the two fathers.

She hung back behind Will, avoiding the scowl that was on her Father’s face. She could feel his eyes travelling over her gauging how bad she had been. She flushed deeper keeping her gaze lowered. If she met his eyes, he’d know she was daring him to find her the slut he thought she was. But then really, given the hastily put on clothes and the ice water running through her veins, she guessed she deserved that label. She’d almost let Will take her, and she’d only known him for a day, and a night.

She let her hand absently scratch at the dog by her side as she contemplated things, fading out from the conversation Will was having with their fathers.

"Yea dad? Did you need something?" He said when he looked at his father. The two fathers sat in the living room, talking across from each other.

Will's father smiled at them. "We came to the decision that you and Heidi should spend some time together. Go out after school, take her to some fun places. I'd like her to know she has a friend in this new place, and that she can have a good time here. I figured it would be hard on her to adjust to this country, so we agreed that she should get to know the area." He said to Will and Heidi.

"Sure thing. I know of a couple of places to take her. She can join me and my friends when we go out." He said, relieved that it wasn't on a serious matter. He was afraid he'd snap if he started getting questioned on what they were doing in his room. Something about his father's interrogations were brutal.

Heidi shook her head. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She was being granted permission to be in a boys presence? She snuck a look at her father. Oh, he was not pleased. She could see the twitch in his right hand as he flexed and released it. She was going to be in so much trouble. Clearly it was evident this was a wish of solely Will’s Father. Her own father seemingly over ruled by the kindness of a superior. She smiled at Will.

“Only if you don’t mind showing me around, and if my Father says it is okay,” she smiled at him softly, hopefully showing the proper mix of humility with anticipation so it came off as sweet and innocent. She was dying to spend more time with him, but didn’t want the older folks to know it. She caught the glare of her Father. Apparently she had hit the right mix after all, he couldn’t say no without sounding like and ass and disobeying what seemed to be clearly an order.

"Come on, it'll be good for them. It's only natural for a guy and a girl to want to spend time with each other around their age." Will's father said to Heidi's father. "I'm sure you did the same when you were that age as well. Hell, I did, and you know what? I think that was about the time I met your mother." He said as the then turned to Will. "Ah yes, we were great friends at that time. I was on the lacrosse team, and she was on the student council. We had a bunch of classes together, and ended up getting paired up on a bunch of assignments. Eventually we became friends, then over time, we fell in love. And I'm sure you know the rest of the story." He said, with a big smile on his face, remembering his youth.

Will got bored of hearing this story a thousand times, and pretended to be asleep. "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *snore* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" He continued snoring with his eyes closed.

Will's dad got a pillow from the couch and threw it at Will, knocking him down. "Smartass!" He said, trying to hold back a laugh from seeing him hit the floor.

Heidi giggled at Will before offering a hand to him to help him up. She enjoyed seeing him with his father, their relationship seemed so casual yet intimate as well. She thought about what his father had said about how he had met Will’s mother.

It sounded like such a romantic story. She’d never thought about her own folks. Their story was not quite so story bookish, but then not everyone’s could be.

She didn’t realize she was still holding Will’s hand as he now stood beside her, until she saw the older men both realized that fact a moment before she did. She blushed deeply and dropped his hand. She needed to breathe.

If they went back to his room tonight she’d end up doing something stupid she knew it. And the last thing she wanted was for him to think she was easy or a conquest and then move on. No one had ever been allowed to touch her the way she had allowed him to, she just hoped he knew that.

She looked to her father to be dismissed again or take instruction. She saw him look at his watch.

“We should get going. “ He said simply as he rose. He turned to Heidi. “Go find your mother and get ready. It is time we depart. Say thank you to your hosts.”

“Thank you sir, for sharing your home with us tonight, and letting your son show me around. I greatly appreciate it.” She said softly bowing her head slightly. She stole a quick glance at Will, her heart still racing at the very sight of him.

Will let out a groan as he heard she had to leave. He was enjoying himself, and hoped it would last longer. "Shut up." His father said as he stood next to him. "You'll see her tomorrow, and get to hang out after school, so quit complaining."

Will let out a Napoleon Dynamite style "Fine!" where he put a lot of emphasis on the F and turned his head to the side as he said it. He then went up to Heidi, took her hand, bowed and gave it a little kiss. "Until nextime."

His father took this opportunity to kick him over, knocking him to the ground again. "Quit milking it, Casanova. I said you'll see her tomorrow." He laughed as his son got back up.

Victor walked up to Heidi. The German Shepherd gave her a sad puppy look to her, not wanting her to leave. He had taken a liking to her.

Heidi let the dog come over and leaned down scratching behind his ears.

“I had such a great time this afternoon,” she said as she pet the dog, hoping that Will knew the words were for him. “I hope to do it again really soon.” She nestled into the dog’s fur as if giving him a kiss, before standing and letting her Father lead the way out. She kept her eyes low and watching her feet as left, careful not to meet Will’s eyes in case she gave them away. Tonight was going to be hell enough she knew, given the twitching of her father’s hands.

She waited quietly at the door for her coat to be handed to her, her mother softly chatting still with Will’s mom. Heidi smiled. At least her mother seemed to have made a friend as well. She stole a covert glance at Will, her body still aching for completion of what they had started.

But there would be time for that, and ooohh how sweet it would be when they finally had a chance to be together.

Will waved goodbye to them as they all left. He couldn't wait for them to be alone again. He might need to wait a while to get intimate again, like how they were earlier, but he was willing to wait. She was worth the wait.

After the door closed, Will's dad put his arm around Will's neck. "So, I'm assuming you two are already lovey dovey?" He said, laughing.

"What makes you think that? We are just friends." Will said as he got out of his dad's grip, his face was bright red.

"Well, you two were alone in your room for a while. You sure nothing happened in there? Maybe a little quickie while the parents were talking?" He said with a big grin towards his son.

"No. We just talked for a bit, watched a movie, and then came down here. That's it." He said, getting a little annoyed.

"Fine, fine, but admit it, you like her don't you? Don't lie." His dad said, getting ready to head to his room to get into some comfortable clothes.

"Fine, yea. She's really cute, and I'd like to go out with her. There, I said it, you happy?" Will admitted it. He was annoyed, but he admitted it.

"Very." He said as he went upstairs.

Will just brushed it off and watched as the car pulled away from the driveway as he stood at the window, waving at the car.

Heidi sat quietly in the car on the way back to their house. Her mother was equally quiet, both dreading the fuming tension coming from her father. The car parked in the garage they threesome made their way into the house. Heidi took off her shoes and was nearly to the basement door when her father’s hand snaked out and grabbed her roughly, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her under arm.

“Was passiert in seinem Zimmer Hure?“ Her father’s voice was harsh, and his insult stung. Heidi looked at him trying to be calm.

"Nothing happened. We watched a movie, like he said and played with the dog." She tried to wrench her arm free from the vice like grip. "He was being nice! Just like his father asked him to! Why do you always think the worst of me?“

She looked up at him as she finally got free, only to have his hand come crashing down on her cheek as he slapped her hard.

"Sie sind nichts als eine Schlampe, wie deine Mutter,“ came his cold answer. Heidi tried to not let the tears welling in her eyes show. "Spreading Ihre Beine für jeden Mann, was kommt.“ He grabbed Heidi and shook her hard before nearly spitting in her face. "Er wird dich ficken und lassen Sie wissen, was eine Schlampe du bist." Her father clenched both his fists around her arms and threw her into the door, before turning to find her mother.

"Und Sie, die sich wie eine kompetente Frau in der Lage Diskussion..."

Heidi didn’t hear the rest of it, she went down stairs and locked herself into her room. She flopped on the bed and cried, tears hot and thick running down her stinging cheek. She pressed up the three quarter sleeves on her sweater, angry red welts were visible where her father’s fingers had once been, a couple of them already turning color. She got up and looked in the mirror. He had burst a vessel in near her eye. She might beable to cover it with some make up though. But it would still show. She sighed and washed her face before laying back down in her pajamas thinking about Will and his body.

Will went to his room and relaxed. He decided he should take a shower, so he grabbed some clothes from his drawer and went to his bathroom. He started the shower and started getting undressed. He reached into a drawer to get the speakers for his iPod when he found a little something extra in his drawer. A bra and panties, and they looked just like the ones Heidi was wearing earlier. She must've taken them off and threw them in a drawer for him. How sweet.

He smiled as he put them to the side, as he was most likely going to pleasure himself, thinking of her later in the night. He played some rock music on his iPod and jumped in the shower. The hot water felt soothing on his skin, and he felt relaxed. It had been a long and interesting day today. He got closer to a hot German girl, became her boyfriend, made out with her, almost had sex with her, and found out that he'll be spending a lot of time with her. The only thing to make this better was if she suddenly moved in with him.

Heidi stared at her ceiling her hand absently playing with her nipple, stroking it tight as she thought about Will. Her body still ached with the lack of fulfilment. She got up and reached for the phone line that went into her room.

She snuggled back into bed as she dialled Will’s cell phone number. Waiting for him to answer she wondered what she was going to say, but knew as soon as he said hello it wouldn’t matter. She nibbled on her lip and was counting the rings, on ring number five, she moved to hang up the phone. It had been stupid to call him in the first place. She hadn’t really expected he’d jump to answer the phone, but still.

Pressing 'end' she curled up again clutching her pillow as she tried to command sleep to over take her.

Will finally got out of the shower, and went into his room. He picked up his phone to see that Heidi called him. "Crap." He said to himself. He missed his first phone call from her, not a good start in a relationship. He quickly threw some pants on and sat on his bed, and called her back.

As the phone rang, he got a little nervous to talk to her. Did she want to talk more about what they were about to do before their fathers interrupted? Was it a mistake to move too forward with her? Did he make her feel like that all he wanted was to get into her pants? He started to worry about if he made her feel bad. He really did like her, and he wanted to be in a real relationship with her, but he was just being a horny teenager and he might've srewed it up.

The phone kept ringing as he waited for her to pick up.

Heidi felt the vibration of the ring before she heard the muffled sound of her phone ringing. She had buried it under her pillow to muffle the sounds in case it did ring. She answered the phone with a soft “Hello” as she adjusted the blankets about herself, cocooning herself into them.

She hadn’t really thought what to say, but she had wanted to hear his voice, to talk, to sooth the ache in her body he had caused. She wondered what he would say if she told him she wanted to hear his voice as she came. Letting her hand find her nipple again she stroked it tight as she spoke softly.

“I had such a wonderful time tonight. I enjoyed seeing your family and being with you...” she paused letting her thought trail off in hopes he would pick it back up. She imagined him stretched out on his bed, naked. The thought of that image making her ache more, as her free hand dipped from her nipple to her waist, then under the waist of her pants to stroke her clit in soft slow deliberate circles.

"Thanks, I had a lot of fun with you today. I'm sorry about not picking up earlier, I wanted to take a shower and change into something a little more comfortable for relaxing." He said as he thought more about her. He wanted time to fly by soon so he could spend more time with her, but he'd just have to wait.

He was still worried if he'd made her feel bad about moving too forward. "Hey, uh, about earlier, in my room. I wanted to say that I'm sorry. I don't want you to think that I just want have sex with you and be done, I mean, I want to have sex with you, I think you are beautiful, but I don't want just that from you. I also want to be with you, I want to spend time with you, get to know you more, go out and have fun, like a real couple." He said, getting a little embarrassed. He wasn't sure of whether he was saying it right or not.

Heidi sighed softly as she listened to his voice, explaining. She bit at her bottom lip as she lay on her bed listening to him, her finger still caressing her clit to the sound of his voice.

“Will,” she moaned softly as she listened to him talk. It was the moan of a lover, and a flush heightened in her cheeks.

“If we hadn’t been interrupted, I wouldn’t have stopped you, I wanted it too.” She whispered softly. The idea of being his girlfriend sent tingles through her body, but right now she was wound up and in need of release.

“You said you were in the shower, are you dressed now?” She asked softly in what she hopped was a seductive tone. She knew she couldn’t be the only one in need of a release.

Will stopped when he started to figure out what she was doing. He was still turned on, and needed to be relieved. "This is why I you're amazing." He laughed.

"Well, I'm in only a towel, so pretty much nothing." He said in a deep, sexy voice. "I also found your little surprise in the drawer, the panties are still wet from when I was rubbing you earlier. It made me nice and hard." He said, making sure his door was closed and locked.

He sat on his bed and began stroking his shaft. "It's been hard from when we were together. It's been dying to go inside of you." He gave a soft moan into the phone for her.

Heidi smiled as she listened to him. She could see him dressed in nothing but a towel, finding her bra and panties hidden in his drawer. She rolled on to her back.

“I’ve been able to think of nothing else but the weight of you on top of me, the feel of you pressing into me, and wanting more, a lot more.” She sighed a soft moan. “I’ve been here in bed, stroking my clit thinking of you, and now..” She gasped softly as she moved her finger down into her wet sheath. “My finger is in my pussy, Will...I wish it was you.” She said softly, cautious to ensure she was quiet enough to not be over heard.

"My hand is stroking my cock, but it's nowhere near as good as your pussy would feel on it." He whispered back to her, stroking himself a little faster. "I could be nibbling on your tits while I thrust into you. My cock going deep inside of your pussy." He moaned a little louder into the phone.

"Well, since we'll have some alone time tomorrow, I can make that wish of your's come true." A small grin was on his face, he now couldn't wait until school was over tomorrow, so they'd have time to spend together.

Heidi sighed as he described stroking himself. She moaned softly.

“I’m slowly working in a second finger, my thumb on my clit still, I’m so wet, and warm. You’d slide so easily into me Will.” She closed her eyes as her fingers stroked rhythmically in and out of her body. Her breathing was coming faster and harder as she got closer to the edge.

“hold on for just a second,” she said softly before setting the phone down. She rustled a bit, removing her shirt and pulling down her pants, leaving her completely naked. She picked up the phone and bundled herself back under the blankets.

“There,” she said softly. “Completely naked, nipples hard, and fingers buried back into my hot moist body.” She sighed.

"Mmmmm, how about I lick the juices from your pussy. My tongue licking your cunt, I bet that'll feel good for you." He said, starting to stroke faster.

"I'm naked too, the towel off, still a little wet from the water. My whole hand stroking my dick, just dying to get inside of you." He moaned to her, knowing she was liking it.

"I'll put you on all fours and pump you from behind. I might play with your ass a bit while I'm at it. How does that sound? Me fingering your tight little asshole while I pump deeper into you pussy." He started getting more vulgar as he got more turned on. He wanted her badly now. He was probably going to spend most of the day tomorrow just thinking of a place to take her where nobody would bother them.

Back
Top Bottom