Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stargazing Across Continents(Chiffon&Darkness_H)

Heidi nodded her head as Will approached her. She was more than happy to leave, and the comfort of him by her side made her fears melt away. She stole a glance at him as they wove their way to the main doors of the school. She pulled her hand away as the made it to the entrance and she blushed deeply. She looked at him, her eyes filled with worry.

“My Dad might be picking me up. If that’s the case he can’t see us holding hands, it just wouldn’t be good for me.”

She hoped he understood, her heart was racing and her adrenalin pumping. If her father saw him touching her, she’d be in so much Ärger. He was worth it, she was sure, but this was still her first day knowing him. Given the trauer she’d recieved over just platonic boy friends, she could imagine the beating she’d get for someone who touched her otherwise.

Sure enough, as she turned back to the doors, she saw her father’s Touareg pull up to the curb.

Will smiled as he understood her. As they walked out the door, he quickly stopped to tell her something. "I'll see you tonight. I'll be waiting til then." He smiled as he walked ahead. He could feel her father glaring at him, and it began to irritate him. He use to get that sort of thing all the time where he use to work, so it didn't bother him when someone. He was even able to develop a worse glare, just from seeing others glare at him, and watching violent animes and movies, it was able to scare a few customers, and some teachers, and bullies, and just some random people that wanted to give him crap.

He continued walking, thinking that it would be a bad idea to acknowledge that Heidi's dad was watching him. He would either glare back or wave at him, and he didn't think either would be a good idea.

He pulled out his iPod and began listening to his music, helping him take his mind off everything as he walked home.

Heidi kept her eyes on the ground as she walked to the car. She opened the back passenger door and slid in to the seat.

“Hallo, Vater.” She said softly in German. She looked up to see her father’s cold eyes glaring at her from the rear view mirror.

“Wer war dieser Junge?“ He asked in a hard voice. Heidi cringed. She loved the German language, but sometimes especially coming from him, it was brutal. She looked out the window and answered in English.

"He is the son of the man you work for. He was asked to show me the school grounds. That is all.“

Her father snorted in dissaporval at her use of English. But replied in kind. "You are nothing to him, he is just some American. What would he see in you? You are not pretty nor smart, you are worthless, just like your mother, a worthless whore.“

Heidi bit the inner edge of her lip, as tears pricked at her eyes. She would not cry. She would not. Though she hoped given they had dinner plans it would save her from the inevitiable physical side of his comments. Had they been home, her fathers words would have been followed by a hard slap, she could almost feel the sting on her cheek as she tired not to let his words sink in.

She didn’t believe Will saw her has nothing, as a whore. But then, American girls were generally loose, weren’t they? Maybe he did just see her as a notch on his belt. She sighed, as she watched the streets pass by towards her new home.

Will was finally home. He opened the door to smell food cooking. "I'm home." He shouted.

His mom called back to him. "Hi sweetie. I'm making dinner. Your father should be home in about a half hour, so go ahead and get ready for tonight."

"Sure thing." He shouted back. He ran up to his room and passed his grandmother. "Hey grandma." He said as he passed her. As soon as he opened the door to his room, he was jumped by Victor as he started licking his face. "Down boy, Down!" He said, happy to see his dog.

Victor obeyed and got off of Will. They both went into Will's room and he sat on Will's bed while Will went to his closet. He picked out some decent clothes to wear for the night. A red collared shirt, and some black dress pants. He hated to wear that sort of thing, but if it was to help impress Heidi's dad, then he'll do it.

He never felt like this about a girl before. She was nothing like the girls here in America. They were too loose, too slutty. She seemed to sweet and pure.

He went to the bathroom to take a shower. He plugged his iPod into the speakers, blasted some music, and got into the shower.

Heidi got out of the car as soon as it her father pulled into the garage. She bolted into the house, barely nodding to her mother who was sitting quietly working on a piece of stitching. She heard her father yell after her, but she locked herself into her room. That was one of the best things about America so far. Her father hadn’t noticed the lock on her bedroom door when she took the basement room as her own.

She stood back against the door as she looked about her room. It was understated and simple, no real decoration to it. Neutral walls, with heavy beige curtains, and a matching carpet floor. The bathroom was painted in minty greens, with forest green accents. She liked this place. But she was not a harlot like her father called her.

She’d only ever been kissed by one boy and that had been the school bully back in what Americans would called middle school. He had followed her on her way home, cornered her in an alley way and kissed her as he felt her chest. Unfortunately for Heidi her father had been on his way home early from an appointment and seen it all. No matter how hard she tired to explain, it didn’t save her from the broken wrist she had ended up with the next day, and the split lip.

She freshened herself up and then made her way back upstairs. Resolved to not let it matter, she found her parents in an argument in the kitchen. Her father shaking her mother, violently, swearing at her. Heidi stepped in.

“Stop!!! Please!!” She cried out a moment before she was backhanded hard sending her reeling, and her ears ringing. The only thing she heard was the angry tone of her father saying “Never do that again” and Heidi knew he was applying it to both of them.

She went to her mother after her father stormed to the bed room and hugged her tightly, both women in tears, consoling each other.

Will got out of the shower and got dressed. His excitement was running throughout his body.

He picked up his phone, remembering that he needed to call Tom about the upcoming weekend.

"Hey, it's me. Yea, oh, so that's why you weren't at school today. So, will you be better by this weekend? James is having a little party with friends. You know who will be there. You can try making a move on her. Last time I checked, she's still single. Well how should I know? I didn't see her today. Ok, then get better soon, and we can chill with James, Mike, and the others, and you can try to get lucky that night. And if not, we can still have fun. Alright, see ya."

Not sure what to do next, he sat on his bed next to Victor and laid next to him. "Well boy, you might be meeting some new people tonight. One of them is really pretty, I'm sure you'll like her."

Victor barked and licked his face.

"Alright, she's not replacing you as my best friend, but you'll be seeing her a lot. I like her." He laughed, trying to push the dog off of him.

Heidi and her mother collected themselves. Adding a bit more makeup to hide the darkening marks on each of their cheeks, they moved docilely to the car. As they drove to Will’s neighbourhood, Heidi was taken aback. She wasn’t in a bad neighbourhood, the houses were nice and not over stated. But this area was amazing. The houses as they approached were massive. She moistened her lips as she watched three car garages roll by, with nearly sprawling structures beside them.

They pulled into one, with a long drive way up to the house. Heidi couldn’t believe this was where Will lived. She felt herself getting a bit nervous. What would his family be like? Would he be distant, or would he be possessive of her. She rubbed a hand gently over her stomach feeling suddenly close to being overwhelmed.

Heidi waited until her father parked the car, then came around and opened the door for both her and her mother. If there was one thing, he was good at the illusion of the caring doting father/husband. It was just too bad most of it was an elaborate cover story for the true reality of what went on in her home on a daily basis.

The three of them stood on the front stoop as her father rang the door bell. Heidi focused on trying to not be too happy when she saw Will, even though her heart was racing with anticipation.

At about the same time, Will's father came home and saw them waiting out the front door. As soon as he parked the car, he got out to greet them. "Well hello. It's nice to finally meet you all. I'm Jason Stokes, and I'd like to welcome you to our country." He then reached out to shake their hands. "I guess we should all go inside now, dinner should be ready by now." Will's father had a strong appearance, the exact opposite of how nice he was. He was tall, broad shoulders, well built, even a scar on his chin. He was in a business suit, along with military badges to show his accomplishments. "I'm home everyone, and our guests are here as well!" His voice boomed across the house.

Will heard his father's booming voice and got up, excited. He got out of his room and Victor followed. "Stay here boy, I'll bring you some leftovers later." The dog obeyed and went back into his room. He then ran to the steps and to the living room to find everyone there. "Ok, I'm here. Welcome everyone."

"Hey there boyo" Will's father said to him. He got up, towering over Will and playfully put him in a choke hold. "So, how was school today? Did you get in trouble yet?"

"Nope, I was good today. I swear." Will laughed, trying to pull his head out.

Will's father let go of him and turned to Heidi's family. "I have to apologize about the fact that two members of our family won't be joining us tonight. My daughter is out with some friends from school. And my mother in law is not feeling well, so she's in bed right now. So, without further a due, let's go eat." He said as he led everyone to the dining room. It was a long table, full of food, almost like a huge feast. They all sat down in their chairs. Will helped Heidi into her chair, and sat next to her.

Heidi watched at the obvious love and respect Will’s father had for him. She’d never seen such a relationship, and somehow it made her heart warm. She blushed deeply though when Will pulled out her chair, then sat down beside her. The feast on the table was amazing, but even more amazing was the slight feel of the pressure of Will’s thigh against hers. Her eyes flitted to her father who was deep in conversation with Will’s Dad. She took a breath relieved no one else could seem to tell they were touching legs, under the table. She turned to Will’s mother.

“This looks amazing. Thank you so much for preparing all of this.” She dipped her head to his mother and then to her father, acknowledging she spoke for the family. Heidi’s mother nodded as well, content to let her daughter speak to the American family.

Heidi smiled at everyone in turn, then folded her hands neatly in her lap. She wanted to talk to Will, to ask how his day had been after school, to see the rest of his house, but she knew that would be impolite especially since they were to just be acquaintances, not two people who spent all day together, or the afternoon kissing under the stairs.

"Your very welcome sweetie." Will's mother said as she smiled at her.

"Will, after dinner, how about you and Heidi go watch a movie or something in your room? I'm going to need to talk to her father about work and that sort of stuff." Will's father said to him.

"Sure thing. Also, I know you told me this before, but I honestly can't remember. What do you do for a living?" Will asked, a little embarrassed.

"Hmmmm, how should I make this easy to explain, since I think my last explanation was pretty complex. You know that character in your Spawn comics? Wynn was it? My job is pretty similar to his, minus me being ruthless and power hungry."

Will's eyes widened with admiration. "Wow, so you basically have all that kind of power and use it however you pleased, if you wanted to?"

"Pretty much." His father said, smiling, happy that he could look good for his son.

They all began eating, Will looked at Heidi from time to time, excited to be able to be alone with her for a little while. As he finished up his meal, he sat at the table politely as everyone else began to finish up their meals.

Heidi flinched as his father suggested going to Will’s room after dinner. She saw her own father tense at the suggestion, a tick pulsing in his cheek. Her mother was fully engrossed in her plate, asking Will’s about the dishes she had made, but had paused slightly, as she heard the suggestion. Heidi’s cheeks began to flame with a building blush.

There was no way to refuse the request, (not that she wanted too!!!) but she knew there would be hell to pay when they got home.

She picked at her food, noticing Will had finished before everyone else. She pressed her leg slightly against his, as she took the last mouthful on her plate. Delicately wiping her mouth, she set her napkin over her plate and waited to be excused by the adults, her heart racing a smidge at the wonderful prospect of being alone with Will for a bit. And there being nothing her father could do about it, for the moment.

Will's father noticed that both Will and Heidi were finished and waiting patiently. "Alright you two, go ahead. I'll need to talk to her father about work, and some of this stuff is pretty top secret." He said as he smiled.

Will got out of his chair, then helped Heidi out of her chair. Then they walked towards his room. Once they were out of the adult's view, he put his arm around her and pulled her closer. "Well, we're finally alone. Anything you want to do together?" He asked her, thinking of a few things himself.

They finally got to his room, and Victor jumped up from his bed and onto Will. He then turned to Heidi and began licking her.

"Looks like he likes you too." Will laughed as he pulled her into his room and shut the door. They were finally alone, and he knew he most likely had a good hour or two until their parents were done.

Heidi petted the dog, he was big, beautiful, but big. She’d never been allowed a pet, too much chaos for her father’s perfectly regimented world. She let herself be pulled easily into Will’s arms, her heart racing. As she looked up to meet his eyes looking down at her, she felt her lips part in anticipation.

She’d been fantasizing about kissing him, truly kissing him, all evening. And the scorching look of disapproval on her father’s face, made the anticipation of it all the more sweeter. She was going to be beaten anyway if it happened or if it didn’t , and she’d much rather have the memory of his lips on hers to get her through than just the fantasy.

Heidi slipped her arms about his waist, as they held each other. Her mind was whirling with possibilities, alone here in his room, uninterrupted. She wanted to explore his space and find out who he was, but her body was aching too. This had to be the feeling all those other girls talked about when they twitted about being with a boy.

“Bitte küss mich,“ she said softly, wondering if he knew enough German to know she’d just asked him to kiss her, giving him permission to claim her.

Will had no clue what she said, but one of the words sounded like kiss. He put his hand on her lower back and pulled her closer to him. He leaned forward and kissed her, his tongue playing with her's. He held the kiss for a couple of minutes, hearing her let out a couple moans.

He then sat on his bed and pulled her to him, so she'd sit on top of his lap, facing him. He wanted more of her, he wanted to be with her. They had the time, the privacy, but he didn't want to rush things. He wanted her badly, but he was willing to wait for her to let him take her.

Heidi was breathless by the time Will pulled her down to straddle his lap. Her lips slightly bruised and plumped from the kisses Will had pressed against her. She pulled away as she settled on him, her knees on either side of his hips. She tucked her hair back behind both her ears as she looked down at him, her tunic riding about her thighs, the denim of her jeans tight against her skin. She looked down into his eyes and gently placing her hand alongside his cheek, cupping it gently tipped his head back and kissed him again, firm and solid. She let her tongue tease at his lips again before sliding her hands into his hair.

This is how a boy should kiss a girl. This was a kiss straight out of her dreams, and the American Romance novels her mother smuggled into the house for her to read. She understood now, how kissing could be so...so provocative. In this position, it felt nearly scandalous, as her body moved in closer to his as they kissed, tongues dancing. Heidi pulled back flushed as she looked down at him.

“Will,” she softly whispered, as she adjusted the weight on her legs. Her body was screaming for more, but she knew she had to pace herself. Her heat was racing with anxiety of being caught or found out.

Will's hands grabbed onto her shirt and pulled it off, then he unhooked her bra, revealing her breasts. "I've been waiting for us to do something like this since we left school. It felt like a lifetime, just waiting to be alone with you." He said as he pulled his head back.

He then turned his attention to her breasts, holding them in his hands. He began to suck on one of her breasts, gently biting down on the nipple. As he bit down, he began to hear her moaning, turning him on, producing a large bulge in his pants. He took one of her hands and gently placed it on the bulge, letting her rub it.

He then grabbed her hips and began pushing her hips back and forth, his legs grinding against her crotch.

Heidi pulled back slightly, her head spinning from the sensations he was causing in her. She hadn’t even realized she was topless. The proficiency of his mouth, making everything else irrelevant.

The sigh that escaped her lips as her hands thread themselves through his hair was soft but from her core. She moved with him in the motion he teased out of her. Her mind was so lost in the pleasure of his touch, nothing else mattered, not even the fact her bruises were visible for him to see.

And then the unthinkable happened.

Someone knocked on Will’s door. The muted voice sounded like his mother giving a tour of the house to her own. Heidi bolted off his lap, scooping up her bra and sweater, looking completely terrified.

“Please ,” she whispered softly, terror in her eyes. She needed to hide before the door was opened or at least get dressed into her sweater. She scrambled to get into her sweater, forgoing the bra, and tucking it neatly behind Will’s pillow out of sight. She smoothed her hair before taking a seat in a chair, a book in her lap. Ready for what was next.

Will went to the door and opened it by a crack, so they could only see him, giving Heidi enough time to let her fix herself up. It was just his mom and Heidi's mom. "Hey, what's up?"

"Well, I'm just giving our guest a tour of the house while our husbands talk work. What are you two up to? It's awfully quiet in there." His mother said with a suspicious look on her face.

"Nothing, Heidi's playing with Victor while I'm picking out a movie for us to watch." He said as he opened the door all the way. Right before that, Victor stood up and put his front paws on Heidi's lap and began licking her face.

"Aww, that's so sweet. Well, you two have fun. We'll be going through the rest of the house, then probably sit down and talk in the kitchen. Your father said that it'll be a while before they are finished, so be sure to have plenty to do." She said as she waved to them and walked off.

Will closed the door and turned to Heidi. He then went up to her and helped her up from the chair. "Sorry about that, I didn't think she'd come by." He said, embarrassed. He then pulled her closer to him. "So, do you want to continue where we left off, or should we wait until another time?"

Her heart was pounding. She was certain Will could feel it as he held her close to his body. She raised her eyes and looked at him. Tentatively licking her lips, she contemplated her words carefully.

“You have no idea how much I want to continue. But, my father would kill me if he found out. I’m surprised he’s not demanded I come out of this room and go sit where everyone can see us.” She lifted her hand and gently stroked it through his hair in a tender gesture. She leaned in and softly whispered in his ear.

“I think we both need to calm down.” She moved in closer to him, nuzzling his neck then kissing it softly. In her mind she knew they needed to stop, but her body was reluctant to do so. She let her free hand slide down between their bodies, coming to rest on his fly.

“We need to take things slow,” she said softly before letting her eyes meet his, and her hand pressed against his semi hard state. Her mind was on fire, logic and desire fighting for control of her senses.

"If you say so, we can take our time." He smiled as his hand slid down her back, grabbing her ass. He wanted her so much, but if his dad came in to check up on them, they were screwed.

He went to his bed and got her bra from under the pillow. "Here, I think you need this." He handed her the bra and turned away so she could put it on.

While his back was turned to her, he went to his libraries of movies and games. "So, how about we watch a movie or play a game? I think I still have my DVD of those videos we watched earlier." He couldn't remember if his friend gave it back to him or not. He needed something to take his mind off getting it on with her. Something funny perhaps.

Heidi took her bra, and watched as Will turned his back to her.

“That would be fine, whatever you would like. Can I use your washroom?” She asked before making her way to the door of his ensuite. She closed the door behind herself, and then made a quick decision. She undid her jeans and slipped out of the lace panties she’d been wearing before stepping back into her jeans and doing them up.

She rolled her discarded underwear into her bra, and opened the top drawer of the vanity. It was filled with guy stuff, and she smiled. It would be quite the discovery for him at some point. Just as it would be when he discovered she wasn’t wearing anything under her clothes. Heidi quickly splashed some water on her face before emerging into his room.

She smiled at him, her heart still pounding, and her body throbbing. Her hips swaying slightly she made her way to his bed and sat down, waiting for him to pick out something and join her.

Will went through the movies, and finally found the DVDs. He put in the first Volume of Roosterteeth Shorts and sat down with her, trying to ignore the fact that they were close together, and nobody seemed to be bothering them. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer.

He played the movie and put his arm around her. The videos were still pretty tame compared to their later videos. They watched videos such as Blur, Dev Cycle, and Dress Rehersal.

He kept laughing as they kept watching more of the movie. Just more and more stupid moments that made him laugh harder and harder. He then pulled himself together and looked at Heidi who seemed to be enjoying the movie as well. "You doing ok sweetie?"

Heidi leaned in to Will after he stopped shaking with laughter. The short movies had been funny, but they were even more enjoyable because he seemed to be so into them. She pulled his hand tighter to her, placing it right under her breast, so he could feel her bra was still missing. She placed her head on his shoulder.

“I am better than okay,” she responded softly as she adjusted, placing one of her legs across his lap. It was a relatively easy pose for her to get out of if they received another surprise visitor, but it also allowed him if he chose to explore her thigh. And maybe even discover the fact that she was no longer wearing her panties. A soft smile crossed her lips as she felt Will’s hands adjust on her body.

Heidi knew the throbbing wasn’t going to go away, but the over drive she’d been in before they had been interrupted had certainly slowed, to a nice slow burn. One she was more comfortable handling.

Will began to get the hint at what she was doing. He moved his hands down her jeans, when he stopped to notice he didn't feel any panties. "Wait a minute." He said as the thought to himself for a moment what was going on. "Your panties are gone." He said, when he finally came to the conclusion.

He continued to run his hand down her pants, then he began to feel around her lower region. "You sure you don't want to do anything? You seem pretty excited down here." He said, noting about her being wet.

His finger gently slid into her pussy, hearing her gasp when it went in.

Heidi gasped as Will slid his hand down inside her jeans and then pressed his finger into her. She’d known she’d be wet, given the state she was in before they were interrupted, but the ease in which he impaled her was breathtaking. She looked up at him, locking on to his eyes, before sliding down into more of a laying position, giving him more liberty to touch her body.

“I didn’t say I didn’t want to do anything, I just said we shouldn’t,” she said softly as her hips arched into his hand, burring his finger inside of her body.

Her father would kill her if he knew she’d let a boy she’d just met, touch her like this. But oooohh it felt soooo good. Heidi gently tugged him down, and let her lips find his, kissing him again deeply as she responded to him, her thigh wedged between his legs. She'd pay the price for being alone with him anyway, at least this way she'd have a pleasant memory to focus on as she took her beating.

Back
Top Bottom