Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance with my Tutor

Following along he nodded, holding onto her hand as he walked behind her, letting her guide him to the bedroom. Mike wondered what she wanted to lay down for, unsure of her intentions now that they about about their feelings for one another.

Mia laid down, pulling him on the bed with her. she rested her head on his chest as well as her hand. The thunder was still going but her focus was only on him.

Once on the bed, Mike happily wrapped his arms around her, breathing slowly and deeply so that his heartbeat would be strong enough for her to hear with her head on his chest. With her comfortable, Mike rubbed her back, humming a very soft tune inbetween his breaths

(I'm gonna head to bed. last class for the week then im off for the weekend)

It wasn't long before Mia fell asleep. She was a quite sleeper. Her eyes drifted softly at first but then she was out like a light. Her body pressed to his.

Mike looked at her as she slept, continuing to rub her back while he closed his eyes, speaking softly to himelf."well since she's asleep..I guess I could get some shut eye too."And with that he started to doze off into a light sleep

Mia's alarm clock didn't wake her up, she must've forgotten to set it. She slowly opened her eyes as she stretched and then turned to see that Mike was still there. She blushed and smiled at the time. She didn't want to wake up, but then she didn't want to move away from him either. She cuddled herself in his arms.

As she cuddled up to him, Mike pulled her up to his face, hugging her gently as he smiled, nuzzling her before laying still again.Since it was the weekend, Mike saw no real reason to attempt to get up, especially with her in his arms.

Mia looked up at him. she frowned. "Did I wake you?" She asked as she cuddled up to him. Her hands trailed along this chest. THey hadn't had sex, but she was loving the way he touched her so far.

Slowly he shook his head, planting a gentle loving kiss on her lips, staring into her eyes."Not at all Mia. I was just admiring the look of you as you sleep."

Mia blushed and looked at him. She then looked outside. It was a rainy day, but not storms. She sighed. "Thank you for not leaving me last night." she said as she sat on the edge of the bed. "It means a lot..."

Mike answered with a nod as he sat up beside her, eyes looking to the window with a smile."I had no intention on leaving anyway Mia."He spoke softly as he pulled her to him, leaning her body against his own

Mia leaned back and looked at him. "You didn't? If there wasn't a storm how would you have stayed?" she asked him as she looked up at him.

Rubbing her sides, Mike kissed her gently on the forehead."I would have eventually found a way to confess to you about how I felt.."Thanks to the storm it had made his plans alot easier than he had thought about earlier on."That or I was hoping you would've invited me for dinner."

Mia blushed. "I was going to, be the storm scared me" she admitted, as if he didn't already know about her fear. She stayed leaned back on him and kissed his cheek.

Mia blushed and looked at him. "yes..." she said. "i've been doing fine in math really, i just didn't want you to know that because i was scared you'd leave me..." she said looking away and sitting up now.

With a chuckle, Mike snuggled into her."Now why would I leave such a beautiful girl here all alone?"He asked, smiling as he poked her side playfully.

She giggled at the poke. "I didn't think you liked me actually" she said as she sat up again. She never thought that she'd tell him this.

Mike tilted his head, slowly moving it to her neck as he planted a soft kiss on the side, keeping her nestled in his arms."I thought the same of you, so when you said you liked me too, it shocked me a little bit."

She blushed. "I thought you were lying." she said as she shivered, feeling your breath on my neck.

He grinned at the shiver she made, kissing her neck again while his hands gently massaged her body, his breath beating down on her neck as he spoke."I've loved you for a long time Mia."

Mia let out a moan as he teased her neck. She covered her mouth, not expecting to make that noise as her eyes shot open. She looked at him.

He simply looked back with a smile, looking deep into her eyes, moving his fingertips slowly up her body, grazing against her skin, slightly lifting her shirt."You like it when I touch you this way Mia?"

Mia blushed deeply. She was confortable with him, this was a different nervous though. Her eyes closed as she answered, scared to see what his face would say. SHe nodded and let out a small "Yes..." She felt his touch on her, she got goose bumps.

When she agreed to liking his touch, Mike rubbed more, pushing more pressure down on her skin, moving it back down, lowering her shirt as to not make her uncomfortable. So he continued rubbing her abdomen, his head rested gently on her shoulder as he smiled."Do you want me to do more? or just keep doing this?"he whispered in her ear.

Back
Top Bottom