Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance with my Tutor

Mia looked at him and smiled as she rested her head on his lap. "alright." she smiled. She could feel her stomach feel fat from all the food she ate, but she didn't care too much about that. "So what did you want to ask?" she pressed.

placing his hand on her stomache, Mike rubbed it softly and looked down at her, smiling as he hesitated to answer, swallowing hard before he spoke up."Well I wanted to know..if it would be ok with you if I lived here with you..I need to find a new place to stay anyway, but if I can, I'd like to be here with you.."For weeks mike has been looking for new places to stay, places that were comfortable but affordable. But home after ome and apartment after apartment he never struck any luck.

Mia froze for a second, slowly she got up, looking at him, not saying a word. In her mind was a tangled mess trying to untangle itself. Finally, after what was about 2 minutes she spoke. "Well, I rent this house... so you'll have to help me with that... and the house bills..." She didn't look at him yet. She took a second. "I only have one room though, so I guess your stuck with sleeping in the bed with me." She finally looked at him.

Mike listened to what she had to say and smiled, pulling her into a gentle loving hug as he smiled."Well I can live with that. I have money to pay rent and everything. And I have no problem sharing a bed with you but there is one more thing I want to ask you Mia."he told her, a now serious look to his eyes as he smiled.

Mike pulld her cle o him, his face inches from hers, their lips almost touching each other, his breathing slow and deep."Are we..dating?"he asked with a hopeful smile.

Mia was a bit shocked at the question. "I-I assumed we were once you gave me the first kiss..." She admitted. She felt stupid now. Did he not want to date her like that?

He smiled, pulling her into a deep kiss, his hands placed lovingly on her cheek, keeping close to her in the kiss while the credits started to roll in the movie. When he stopped, Mike pulled back and looked into her eyes."Was just making sure since we never really announced it to each other with words."

Mia looked at him after he pulled back from the kiss. "I was thinking the same thing before the movie." She said as she leaned back. She looked over at the television and then back at him. "So, what did you want to do?"

cutting off the tv after the movie ended Mike looked to her and smiled, sitting her on his lap, wrapping his arms happily around her waist, eyes looking up into her eyes."Well that depends on what you feel like doing Mia"

Mia smiled and rolled her eyes. "Come on, just before the movie you seemed like you had an idea for what you wanted to do. Just do it." she laughed.

Giving out a chukle, shaking his head a bit as he stood up, holding her lovingly in his arm as his gaze focused on her eyes while treading to her room."As you wish my love." Once inside her room Mike sat her down on the edge of the bed, Mia seeing him sit behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders."Now just relax."

Oh, he was doing it again. he was picking her up, making her feel sexy. Mia looked back at him. "Relax? What are you trying to do?" She asked as she started to stand up.

Mike shook his head and sat her back down on the bed, running his fingers slowly down her back, tenderly pushing on her mmuscles, giving her a massage as he smiled."Just relax Mia I'm not going to do anything bad." Mike could feel the tension in her body when they fucked earlier and while he had her in his arms during the movie.

Mia blushed and felt what he was doing. "I've never had a massage before..." she admitted to him as she tried to relax, she wasn't doing it too well by sitting like that.

Seeing her discomfort Mike sat back a bit."well before I continue why don't you make yourself comfortable okay?"he asked, leaning back on the bed while he waited for the girl to get herself ready."Well you're getting one now..So I hope you'll like it."

Mia smiled and took off her top, leaving her in her bra, jeans, and panties. She laid down on the bed and waited for him to laugh at her.

Mike did not laugh at all, in fact, Mike kissed her neck and pressed his hands down on her back, gliding his hands down and back up slowly, tenderly pressing down with his fingertips."Hows it feel?"he asked, hoping he was doing a good job.

Mia blushed and answered him. "You don't have to be so soft. I'm not going to break." she giggled a bit.

He shook his head and pushed down more, kneading his fingers into the muscles in her back, breathing softly as he worked on her, enjoying himself as he kneaded out the knot in her musclesI know that..I just don't want to hurt you."

Mia started to moan loudly. "Oh god that feels amazing." She said as she closed her eyes and moaned with the movements of his fingers. Her back arched a bit and she sighed in pleasure.

His lips curled into a smile at her moans, his hands kneading her back more, working up to her shoulders, squeezing and pressing down on them, Mike slowly leaning over her."I'm glad.."he mumbled, feeling the tenseness within her started to loosen up and become a soft tender feeling as he pressed down on it again.

Mia couldn't stop the moaning. It was like having sex, only not as fun and sore. She let him do this for about 1 minutes before she spoke again. "Wait..." She said. She turned around, laying on her back underneath him, then placed his hands on her bra covered breasts. "Okay, now go."

He was happily getting into this, moving to her lower waist before Mia stopped him and flipped iver, Mike a bit confused for a moment. but when she placed his hands on her breasts, he smiled and started kneading her breasts when he was told to go.Besides kneading them, Mike squeezed them in his hands, enjoy her large mounds pressed into his hands."So soft."

Mia giggled and joked, "they are real." She laid back and moaned some more. Her eyes closed again.

Back
Top Bottom