Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pick On Someone Your Own Size! (oblivion2012 & aprilmay1965)

oblivion2012

Super-Earth
As the bell sounded releasing the students from their dreadful day at school, senior wrestler and high school bully, Scott Redd kicked open the double doors. Dressed in a tight black "Tapout" t-shirt that hugged his muscular bodyframe and a black Yankee's baseball cap that was positioned backwards on his head, his bangs hanging out the hole in his cap. Standing at 6 foot 2 at around 180 pounds there was little reason for anybody to stand up to him. As Scott made his way to the student parking lot he couldn't help but notice little freshman Danny. His pace quickly speed up as the expression on his face looked something fierce. Approaching the much smaller Danny, Scott thrusts his muscular arm forward against Danny's back, sending him flying 10 feet forward into the pavement. Students began to look on gasping and egging on the violence. They quickly formed a circle around the two trying to get into the drama and action.

"You little bitch you forgot to give me my 10 bucks! I told you I was going to fuck you up if you don't give me $10 every day!" Scott stared down at Danny who was slowly making his way to his feet. Danny's blue eyes we're filled with fear of what was to come. "I-I forgot my money at home. I don't want any trouble Scott.." An smirk grew on the face of Scott as he laughed a bit. Mocking the fear in the eyes of Danny. As quickly as the incident started, it finished with Scott rushing Danny and delivering a powerful right uppercut into his gut. Dropping like a sack of patatoes, Danny laid on the ground, squirming like a worm in the sun. The crowd roared in excitement. "Don't ever play dumb with me again! I know your rich! I've seen your mom drop you off in her red lambo. You better fucking bring me double on Monday!" In the far distance Scott noticed two high school officers suspiciously looking on at the large crowd from a far.

Sensing it was about time for his escape, Scott ran over to his black dodge pickup truck. He quickly made his was inside, backing his vechicle up, then driving out of the student parking lot. His radio blasted to the song "Down with the Sickness" by his favorite band Disturbed, which frankly suited him well. After 10 long minutes of driving, his truck pulled into the driveway of his two-storied house. Quite pleased that his parents we're gone the next two weeks on vacation, he was hoping a huge party for the weekend, but had fallen behind in preperation. Kicking off his white Nike shoes, he jumped onto the couch, turning the television on with the remote control, and kicking back for some R & R.

April was arriving home from one of the charity lunceons at the country club as school was getting out. Dressed in a beige knee length skirt that was tight around her round bottom and had a 5'' slit up the back, a black blouse that buttoned up the front and was sleeveless and her pearls. She realized it was time to pick up her son so she went down the road to see him limping home. Her heart sank as she picked up her small son.

Unfortunately for her son, he took after her. She was only 5'3'' and on the thin side, well mostly, except for her big breasts, which is what got her the attention of her husband who kept them in the money and nice house they had. Even though they seldom saw him anymore.

As she drove her son home she got the story of how he had been picked on again. She had already gone to the school and talked to the principle and got no where. She dropped her son off at home, making sure he was ok, she drove to Scott's house, she was going to get his parents involved.

Her 4'' heels clicked on the pavement as her white stocking legs moved quickly up the walk to the older house. She heard the loud music coming from inside. She stood with her arms crossed, suddenly intimidated as the young man opened the door nearly a foot taller than her. She took a deep breath. "Ineed to talk to your parents" she said, his eyes looking her up and down, she resisted the urge to run, telling herself she was going to protect her son.

aprilmay1965 said:
April was arriving home from one of the charity lunceons at the country club as school was getting out. Dressed in a beige knee length skirt that was tight around her round bottom and had a 5'' slit up the back, a black blouse that buttoned up the front and was sleeveless and her pearls. She realized it was time to pick up her son so she went down the road to see him limping home. Her heart sank as she picked up her small son.

Unfortunately for her son, he took after her. She was only 5'3'' and on the thin side, well mostly, except for her big breasts, which is what got her the attention of her husband who kept them in the money and nice house they had. Even though they seldom saw him anymore.

As she drove her son home she got the story of how he had been picked on again. She had already gone to the school and talked to the principle and got no where. She dropped her son off at home, making sure he was ok, she drove to Scott's house, she was going to get his parents involved.

Her 4'' heels clicked on the pavement as her white stocking legs moved quickly up the walk to the older house. She heard the loud music coming from inside. She stood with her arms crossed, suddenly intimidated as the young man opened the door nearly a foot taller than her. She took a deep breath. "Ineed to talk to your parents" she said, his eyes looking her up and down, she resisted the urge to run, telling herself she was going to protect her son.
Scott looked down at the busty mature vixen standing in front of him. He couldn't help but stare at her large perky breasts, which slightly poked out of her tight button down skirt. Smirking at the beautiful woman, he cockily leaned against the side of the door, continuing to stare at her cleavage. "Well hello there. How can I help a beautiful lady like yourself?" Scott spoked in a confident low voice. After listening to what she had to say, Scott invited her into his home, quickly going for the remote to turn the volume down. Sitting at the couch he smiled still mesmerized by her amazing figure and now noticing her round ass. "So, why are you here? Are you my early birthday present? Heheh." Scott chuckled a bit, rubbing and lightly padding the cushion seat next to him, inviting her to sit. "C'mon don't be shy, take a seat. I'm not going to bite, well unless you want me too." A Sly smile formed on his lips as he winked a her. Scott felt a sudden form on life throbbing inside his jeans as he examined this unknown woman.

After he continued to examination on the woman he started to realize this woman wasn't a stranger. In fact the bust woman was Danny's mother. He had remembered her face when she had dropped her son off the week before. She was in her red Lamborghini. Scott couldn't believe his eyes, cracking up as he put the pieces together in his head. "Hahaha oh man! Wait! Your faggie Danny's mom! Holy shit! Hahahaha! You come to my house to thank me for toughening up your bitch of a son? My parent's are gone on vacation also, so if you have anything to say then spit it out." Scott's smirked at the woman with his right eyebrow cocked up.

APril swallowed hard, she wasn't expecting her son's bully to be the size of a grown man, or to be so cocky and self confident. She felt her heart beat faster, as she grew angry but maintained composure. "Listen, I want you to leave my son alone, there is nothing to be gained by that behavior, you need to stop this childishness" She felt her cheeks and upper chest grow red and warm as she spoke, realizing as she sat next to the young man, he was looking down her blouse.

"I"m serious, I need you to leave him alone, or.. or else... I'll.. I.. you'll be in trouble" she knew she didn't have any threats, she had already been to the school, talked to the resource officer, it was a helpless situation, but she hoped to bluff her way through it. The young man grinned, taunting her. His muscular arm on his knee as he leaned out to look at her, he was so strong and powerful looking, she could see why people were afraid of him.

"so... do we understand each other?" she said, tired of his smirk and his taunting. She watched his eyes as she flet him take in her body.

Scott turned his built body frame towards her, staring into her eyes, pretending as if he was actually listening to a word she had said. Nodding his head to every word she spoke in a mocking manner. As she went on with her speech, a grin began to grow on his face, his large hand making contact with her gorgeously smooth legs. The feeling was quite heavenly as his hand stroked upwards, rubbing up to her thick sexy thighs. "Please tell me more." He said sarcastically. Now rubbing her inner thigh area. "How is a milf like you so voluptuous? You have everything going right for you besides your pussy son. You have perky double d tits." Scott reached over gently grasping them in his hands, lightly squeezing them together. " You have a big round ass." placing an arm around her waist he pulled her towards him, her butt lifting from the cushion seat, Scott's hand reached over, grabbing her large ass cheek in his hand before letting it and her go.

"I'll tell you what, I'll think about leaving your son alone. But! You gotta do me a favor in return.." Laying back against the soft couch he stretched out, grabbing her hand and placing it onto the large visible bulge in his jeans. It throbbed light a heart beat through his jeans. His left arm rested around her shoulder as he spoke in a low voice. "How much do you really love your son? Enough to keep him from receiving a beating day in and day out for the whole school year? The ball is in your court and my balls are in your hands.." Scott chuckled a bit at his last line.

April felt her anger rise as the young man openly mocked her. Not taking her seriously at all, this was her son's well being, his mental stability she was talking about and this young thug was making a joke.

She felt his hand slide up her leg, as she placed her's over it. "don't" she said firmly as he just laughed it off. Grabbing her breasts and pushing them together more in her expensive blouse, her DD breasts full and round as he did, she pushed his hands away again, "please, this is inappropriate. She felt him stop only to have him grab her round firm ass and pull her close. "don't do this" she said, her anger turning to fear as he laughed and played with her like it was his right.

She felt him take her hand as she tensed he was much stronger than her, pulling her hand to his massive bulge she could feel he was huge, probably twice as big as her husband. Her body relaxed as she was held there, subject to his humiliating her. She heard his words, his threat, his blackmail. She sighed, she would do anything for her son, but, this was beyond any comprehensible thought. Have sex to keep her son safe? She was a married woman, probably older than the boy's mom.

Her heart was pounding, as she sat there. Her eyes closed momentarily, her body grew soft, as her shoulders slumped. She nodded, "if that's what it takes, you have to promise to not pick on him, or ever let him know this happened?" she said, her well manicured fingers stroked his long thick bulge in his pants. She could feel it jump, and hear him chuckle in delight.

She was destraught and frightened at the prospect of what she was about to do, and the consequences that it could incur, but she was more afraid of her son being hurt. She felt his hands move to her body.

Scott slowly closed his eyes shut, smiling as she stroked his throbbing cock through his baggy jeans. His swollen cock twitched wildly like an animal in heat while Danny's mother continued to please the beast he held captive in his jeans. "See, I knew you would make the right decision. While your busy rubbing my magic lamp, I'll just go ahead and play with these." Reaching for the woman's shirt, he slowly began to unbutton it, anticipating the lovely breasts she hid underneath. After releasing her large breasts from her tight shirt, Scott wrapped his arms around her, pulling her onto his lap, her big round ass pressing down against his rock hard bulge as he fondled her breasts. Scott suddenly pressed his lips against the woman's lips, kissing her deeply, passionately, his tongue pressing and swirling against hers. While their lips locked, his hands explored her mature body, quickly undoing her bra and pulling it from her chest. Scott's willing hands grasping a breast in each hand, squeezing, and rubbing her now hardened nipples. Mashing her breasts together, he withdrew from the kiss, a bridge of saliva connecting from her lower lip to his. "Mmmheheh, you go some large tits on you. I wonder how they taste? I guess we'll just have to find out." Scott said in a low tone.

Turning her direction to face him, he grinned staring straight down at her large perky breasts, his cock was going wild as she sat over him on the couch. Leaning towards her breasts he began to slowly kiss them, sliding his tongue against her, leaving a trail of saliva wherever his tongue ventured. Slowly, softly, he ran the tip of his tongue over her left nipple before taking it into his mouth. Scott gently suckled her breast like a calve on its mother's utter. As he did this his hands explored her backside, finding a home underneath her skirt. Squeezing her buttcheeks tightly in his hands, his middle finger flirting with her tight motherly anus, pressing gently against her hole. After a minute of sucking on her left nipple, Scott quickly turned to the other, repeating the same proccess.

Feeling the young strong athlete hold her tight and kiss her, her body was responding, despite her mind. She was gasping as he held her close, his strong hands working her blouse open, pulling it off, her bra removed, her big breasts swayed free, her body pulled to him, his mouth went to her nipples as his hands groped her big breasts. She was moaning her skirt pulled up her thighs as she felt him work her nipples to a hard long sensitive nub.

She was gasping, her back arched, her response to his touche embarrassed, her she so readily felt her body grow aroused. She was moaning and gasping, feeling his hands working her body close. She felt his fingers working over her round ass. She felt his hands working closer to her tiny virgina ss. She squealed as he touched her tiny opening. His mouth on her nipples, driving her wild. Her hands gripped his shoulders. She felt him probbing her anus, "not there, please?"

She looked at his eyes and saw his evil grin, she was worried about what this big strong athlete could do to her small motherly body, his wrestling body so strong and knowledgable.

Scott's large hands continued fondling her lovely, mature, motherly body, exploring her backside. Her pleads for him to stop his finger from flirting with her tight virgin anus was easily ignored. Gently his thick long middle finger slowly pushed its way into her tight asshole. The warmth of her tight walls clamping tightly on his finger made him smile after withdrawing his lips from her saliva covered nipples. Scott stared into her eyes, his finger pushing and grinding in and out of her asshole while his other lifted her dress up from over her head, pulling it off of her flawless body. "You like that don't you? Like having my finger inside of your tight asshole? I'm going to enjoy fucking Danny's mom." Scott smirked giving her panties a hard tug which caused them to rip and tear until they we're freed from her.

Pressing his lips back against hers, his free hand grabbed and squeezed onto her large round buttcheek, giving her a firm slap on the ass, feeling it jiggle loosly in his grip. Scott's lips trailed down to her unprotected neck, kissing and licking. Afterwards he faced her with a sly smile on his lips. "I got an idea, why don't you undo my jeans and say hello to my little friend?"

April gasped and winced as the thick finger worked into her virgin ass, she had never been treated like this, he was playing with her mature body, putting her through things she hadn't ever gone through. She was gasping and moaning as he played with her tight clenching.

April's little white lace panties were gripped in the young athlete's strong hand. He grips her tiny panties and she feels the eleastic bite into her flesh as it stretches before ripping away, exposing her little pink shaved pussy. Her body exposed to the young bully.

April felt his mouth on hers, her body responding unexpectedly as he squeezes and kisses her mature body. A hard slap on her white round ass leaves a red hot handprint. Her ass clenches his finger as she lets out a gasp. His mouth covering hers keepinig her from crying out louder.

His strong mouth kissing her down her neck, licking her as he holds her. Instructing her to open his pants, her well manicured fingers tremble as she opens them up, both dreading the thought of what she's doing and excited by the act of it. His young hard shaft pulled loose, so thick and long, it is bigger than her husbands, much bigger. She looks at his massive shaft, so thick her hand won't fit clear around it as she starts to massage it, Stroking his thick shaft with her smooth small hand.

Looking on at the woman massaging his large pulsing cock, relaxing against the couch as she continued working his shaft gently in her small smooth hands. With a relaxing smile on his face he breathed out gently, enjoying his hand job but wanting something a little more. Pulling his finger from her tight anus, Scott placed his hands at the side of his jeans, pushing down both his jeans and boxers until the fell down to and from his ankles. Quickly after he reach behind himself pulling his shirt over his head, his rock hard muscular body exposed in all its glory. His body perfectly sculpted like a Greek god. Again his left hand trailed behind her, until he had grabbed a large chunk of her butt cheek, pulling back he slammed his hand against her ass again, leaving a second red hand print. Scott's large fingers slowly brushed her wet clit, pinching and rubbing against her tender area. Moving his fingers up and down her wet lips. Pushing his finger into her tight pussy, he kept his fingers deeply penetrated, moving them around in a slow circular motion, feeling the smoothness and wetness from inside of her. Like a animal in heat his large 10 inch cock wildly throbbed in her grip, excreting light doses of warm sticky cum onto her gently hand.

Becoming more and more aroused, Scott lifted her chin with two of his fingers, directing her to face him eye to eye. Once catching her attention, his hand found a home on the side of her breast, giving a light squeeze. A twinkle in his eye as he spoke in a seductive voice to her. "Why don't you put that mouth to good use and giving me a good sucking? I'll be more than happy to have your dripping pussy in my face as you taste me. I can use a little snack before the main course." Scott winked at her, craving the taste of her pussy against his lips.

April stared in amazement as the huge shaft grew in her hand, she hadn't even fathomed that the boy would be built like this. She let out a gasp as he abruptly pulled his finger from her tiny ass. She felt it sting a bit as she stroked him. He worked out of his clothes, as she scooted around, giving him room. She ended up kneeling down beside him.

His beautiful hard body was exposed to her, she felt her pussy growing damp, she was humiliated how easily she grew aroused, the young man was crude and unapealing but his body was so perfect and her conservative motherly body seemed to crave the animalistic treatment. She let out a YELP as his hand landed on her round motherly ass.

She continued to stroke him and her hands moved faster as she felt him probe her wet pussy, teasing her clit, working her into a frenzy, her face was flushed, her upper chest red, his hand on the side of her swaying breast, she worked her mouth to his throbbing smooth head. So thick and smooth with a bit of an upturned edge around the head.

April sucked the head, licking and tasting the young man, all the time telling herself it was for her son, denying she was actually enjoying the experience. She bobbed her head, her soft red lips spread wide around his shaft. Her mouth hollowed and bloated as she sucked the head and took in air through her delicate nostrils. She could feel him throbbing as he moved around, getting ready to taste her as she was tasting his salty manliness.

Relaxing as his manhood was willingly taken into the woman's warm wet mouth. Scott had moved her body into the 69 position, her mouth still over his hard cock, while her needy pussy rested by his chin, his head between her legs, Scott stared at her lovely pussy. Admiring her clit which stayed hidden like a pearl in a clam. Softly, teasingly, he ran his wet tongue over her pink pussy lips, enjoying the taste of this mature mother. Each hand grabbed onto a cheek, squeezing, spreading them apart while flickering his warm tongue against her swollen clit. Having been with quite a few girls, Scott knew exactly how to please his women. His tongue dug into her, tasting its way into her womb, once inside the woman he began to swirl it around inside of her, trying his hardest to make her more wet. While she took in his hard aching cock he started sucking and slurping her clit and pussy lips.

Three minutes passed as he was beginning to crave something else, her tight asshole. Running his tongue up her pussy lips and crack leaving a wet trail of saliva as he gorged himself on her virgin anus. Licking around her hole, pressing the tip inside of her. Calmed and relaxed before pushing his tongue deeper, tasting her inner walls. His hands gripped her large mature ass cheeks harder, spreading them apart further so his tongue could reach its destination. Like a mad man, Scott shook his tongue and face into the married woman's ass, his cock only grew harder as he did so, growing in her mouth as he tasted her backside.

April was gasping and moaning, her young lover working her pussy into a heated frenzy as he thrust his hard shaft into her mouth. Her lips stretched as she suckedh is thick head. Her mouth sucking and licking. The thick head hitting her tight throat. He was too big to deep throat, and she was rapidly loosing interest in sucking him as she found herself closer and closer to orgasm.

Suddenly the young man stopped licking her pussy, spreading her big round motherly ass as he licked her tiny virgin hole. she squirmed but he held her tight, probing her tiny hole. Licking and probing her, his strong hands gripping her flesh tight and roughly.

Scott too grew bored of his taste for her backside, as his cock beated inside her warm mouth, the feeling of her warm slick throat felt amazing but he was now ready for the main course. He was ready to fuck Danny's mom. His muscular arm wrapped around her waist, placing her in a more comfortable position, hovering over his lap facing his eye to eye. The tip of his cock only inches away from her wet pussy. Sliding his hands over her soft silky thighs and up her slender motherly curves, dropping behind her to fill his hands with her backside, holding and squeezing her large round cheeks. A small dot of pre-cum excreted from his cock. Scott pushed her pussy down gently onto his cock, feeling the hard wet tip press against her lips before being engulfed inch by inch by her hungry cunt. Watching his cock disappear into her, Scott couldn't help but grin. In a matter of seconds his whole member was burrowed into her with a few inches to spare. He could feel his cock hitting the end of her warm and cozy womb, rocking her hips slowly on his lap as his hands played with her round ass.

"You like that big fat cock inside your pussy don't you? I bet its bigger than your husbands." He spoke in a lustful tone, taken over by his sexual lust. "You have a tight pussy for a mom. I guess your husband's cock doesn't get the job done. You need a real man's cock. By the time I'm done with you your going to be walking crooked for a month." His balls began to tighten as his slick cock slid in and out, grinding its shaft against her sensitive clit, his pace was mild but pleasing to the both of them. Releasing his tongue from his mouth, Scott grazed it against her neck, softly brushing it across her lips.

April felt his strong arms easily lift her body, moving her around, she felt her body slid over him, His face agasint her's, her thighs spread over his as she felt his thick head press against her wet pussy. She was gasping for breath, her heart pounding in her chest as her heavy breasts heaved, he pushed in and she gasped. He was so much thicker than she was used to.

Moaning she felt her pussy stretched and filled. Her pussy tight around his thick veiny shaft, she felt the hard head push into her cervix and she let out a small whimper. She felt him pump into her suprisingly gentle, his hard head banging against her cervix as her body squirmed against him. His hands gripping her round firm ass, squeezing as he thrust into her over and over.

Moaning and gasping for air, his voice in her ear. She could feel him licking and kissing her neck and mouth. She gasped, her moans and groans filling the room as he pumped into her. "ugggnnnnnnnggggghhhh" she moaned as he pushed in over and over, her hips rocking to meet his thrusts, her clit grinding into his hard rigid shaft. She couldn't remember when anyone was so hard inside her. Her husband seemed to barely get hard anymore, this guy was like a steel rod pushing into her.

She felt her body tremble as the first orgasm washed over her. Her pussy milking his hard shaft. She jerked and spasmed as she whimpered and her hips moved faster. "oh fuck, cumnnn" she grunted out as she gasped for air. Her juices flowed over his hard shaft and heavy young balls. She could feel him smile against her.

His hands rolling her round cheeks in a circular motion while he continued to plow into her dripping pussy. Scott gasped a bit, watching as she moved her hips to meet his thrusts, knowing that she too was enjoying herself. The tips of his toes arched a bit, feeling a cold shiver run up his spine as she continued to work his needy cock, slamming herself on his cock as he thrusts upwards into her. His face only inches away from her, staring straight into her glazed eyes, which told the whole story to him. She was in another dimension, lost in a cloud of endless desire and pleasure. The expression of her face turned him on greatly, driving him into a frenzy. Pumping his monstorous cock into her at a faster speed, filling the air with the sound of his balls slapping against her tight asshole. As she came over his cock, Scott felt her juices slide down his shaft and onto his balls, not letting up he continued his pounding into her willing pussy

Glazed over eyes peered at her with the look of sexual overdrive. Speaking to her in a lustful tone. "Mmm, you like that? Like feeling my hard cock deep inside your pussy? This pussy belongs to me now. Its all mine." After his words he connected his lips to her in a passionate kiss, her breasts bouncing uncontrollably. His left hand remaining of her large ass cheek while his right arm pulled away, wrapping itself around her waist, pulling her into him, her body leaning over against him.

APril was gasping, her body in a sexual frenzy as she continued to ride his large shaft deep inside her, his thick head bruising her cervix, as he pounded her, her big breasts bounced against his heavily muscled chest.

She felt his hands pulling and guiding her as he held her ass tight, his fingers biting into her white fleshy motherly ass. She could feel his arm around her as he pulled her close, kissing her, his thick shaft deep in her unprotected pussy. His head deep in her tummy, as she felt him tearing up her insides as he pounded up into her with a speed and intensiity only a young athlete could perform.

Pounding his rock hard manhood into the depths of her drooling cunt cause the young man to groan, feeling his balls began to tighten underneath her pussy. The intense feeling jolted in his legs and feet, making his feet curl up a little as the two continued grinding and clashing their passionate parts against one another. Scott again cupped her butt cheeks, this time standing to his feet as he did so. Holding the woman in the air as her legs dangled below. He could feel her arms wrap around his neck, her breasts pressed against his steel chest. Now his cock was inside of her balls deep, not one inch of his cock remained as it was 100% inside of her, burrowed in her womb. Continuing where he left off he bounced her ass over him, feeling the slickness of her inner walls as they tightly gripped his large shaft, sliding over him faster and faster with every pound and thrust. His grip tightened on her ass, feeling the sensation in his balls building and building. He knew he was going to cum soon. His right eye twitched a bit, his breathing pacing faster and faster.

"Ahh, I'm going to cum! I'm going to fucking cum!" Scott pounded into her cunt harder and harder trying everything in his power to unleash the sensation from his cock and balls, trying to pour himself into Danny's mother's unprotected pussy. He wanted to release this sexual overdrive into her. He howled a bit knowing he was a mere minute or two from bursting everything he had inside.

April was grinding and bouncing, her big breasts swayed, her nipples hard and tingling as they bounced against his chest and face, she was moaning louder, she had never had anything like this. She was ashamed of herself for feeling the sensations. She felt him holding her motherly ass as he pumped hard into her. Her body clinging to his. She moaned as he stood up, her arms around his neck, her legs wrapped around his body.

She felt him pull her small busty mature body up and down over and over, filling her completely with his long shaft. Her pussy was stretched and sore, she knew she would be sore tomorrow for sure. He was pumping faster as he told her he was going to cum.

His massive tool pounding into her cervix over and over. She gasped. "oh god,not inside me" she moaned, her body held over him, she was in no position to pull off him as he thrust hard into her. Her breasts pressed against his chest, his hands gripping her round ass tight, his fingers digging in as his body tensed. She knew he was past the point of no return. She felt him throbbing inside her.

The feeling of her body grinding up and down against his rock hard body drove him over the edge. His cock easily slipping into the end of her pussy, sliding and hitting her cervix relentlessly. Her thick smooth legs tightening around his waist as he rocked her like a washer machine. His hips giving her powerful thrusts as the sensation in his balls grew and grew. Scott was beginning to give in but tried his hardest to keep from cumming just yet. Her tight pussy squeezed his shaft inside her, wanting to milk his cock every last drop of his potent cum. Laying her onto the couch as he stood over her with his cock still impailed into her pussy, he began pumping harder into her feeling he was seconds away from releasing into her. His tight balls slapped against her tight asshole as he thursted and thrusted, sweat dripping from his muscular chest and abs.

"I'm going to cum inside you! Oh fuck!" Scott shouted out to her, completely taken over by his other half. With his final push his cock rammed competely into her womb, releasing stream after stream of his hot and creamy cum, filling her with his potent seed that he held inside. Scott's large cock remained hard inside, giving off what seemed like large amounts of endless streams of his seed into her. The amount was too much for her filled pussy to take, overflowing with his cream, dripping down the crack of her ass. Keeping his cock inside of her so he could release every last drop. Scott rested his head onto her chest, smiling cheekily. "How does that feel?"

April was gasping, she had never been so totally taken, the young man was a jerk, but he knew how to take her like no one ever had. His perfect young body and huge manhood was pounding into her. She found herself suddenly turned, pinned to the couch as he pushed her legs up and apart, The position allowing him to drive deeper into her.

She was gasping and moaning, feeling her body writhe. The new position allowed the thick head do drive deeper. She felt something POP deep in her tummy and realized her had broken through her cervix, he was pounding into her womb. Her grunts as he destroyed her motherly pussy filled the room. "UGH...UGH...UGH...UGH" she was groaning out as she felt him drive deep.

Her pussy suddenly felt a warm burning sensation inside as he filled her with his fertile seed. She felt his cum slide over her tiny pink anus as he shot load after load into her motherly womb, her pussy so stretched as he emptied his heavy balls into her.

Gasping for each breath as her heart felt like it would burst out of her heavy bosom as her large breasts rose and fell. She was gasping, her pussy aching as it clenched over and over around the semi-hard shaft deep inside her. Touching her placed no man had ever been. "my god, your amazing" she said, forgetting for a moment she was a victim of blackmail.

Her eyes traveled over the adonis like teen, her red nails trailed over his sweaty hard chest and six-pack abs. She was confused, her body feeling so good, her mind feeling so ashamed and conflicted.

Scott fell back onto the couch still holding onto her. Her ass still clenched by his hands, and his cock still penetrated deep in her cunt pumping the last few lines of cum into her filled pussy. She remained sitting on his lap, her body pressed against his. Smirking as he breathed heavily, Scott stroked his hand over her large ass cheeks, giving her lips a soft kiss. "Well that was fun. I never came that much in my life. As we speak I'm still filling up that tight mom pussy. I promise to leave your bitch son alone aslong as you come to my house three times a week so I can fuck you. Mmmm I love this ass on you. So thick and big for a mature mom like you." Both his hands clenched tightly into each butt cheek, giving her a firm squeeze as he ran his hands along her backside. "You like feeling my thick hot load inside that pussy? Looks like Danny might be having a little sibling, heh."

Lying under the young man gasping for air, her pussy filled with the seed. April looked up at her young blackmailer. Her body his to use three times a week to keep her son safe, it seemed a bit out there.

Her world turned upside down, her time without any male attention, had responded so readily. Gasping, her heart pounded, she wanted to get out of there, feeling so non-motherly at the moment. Feeling like a common slut the way her body resonded to the crass young man.

"I'll be back Wednesday then?" she finally said, thinking about the week to come. Her body feeling sore and well stretched already, she was not sure if she could take the thick hard shaft form the young athlete for long. His wrestling body able to take her so rough and hard unlike any man had ever done, and deeper than anyone had been.

She felt her pussy empty as he pulled his thick shaft out of her small busty body.

Scott grinned, looking on as his large cock was released from her cum filled pussy. Watching as his seed drained from her pussy, down her thighs. He threw his hand behind her, giving the mature mother a firm slap on the ass. Making his way to his feet, staring down at her, his hands placing itself on her hips, before touching lips with her's.
"Come to my house tomorrow. Spend the night with me. Wear something sexy. Lets see...maybe a white garterbelt and stockings? The thought of it has me hard already. Oh yeah and tell Danny I said hi." Scott smirked, putting on his clothes.

Back
Top Bottom