Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Victorian Style Steam Punk Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotherio

Planetoid
Earlier this year, I began a real transition from live on-line style RP (Mush/Mux/Muse/IRC chat etc.) to forum based RP (not the first time I've RP'ed in forums, this just fits my schedule better). My first foray into this endeavor was an attempt to get some of my favorite Mu*'ers onto a forum and RP steam punk pirates. I spent some time setting up a theme, and putting it on a theme wiki. Most of those friends faltered on me (because they still Mu* on an active basis). This has left me with having worked on a theme that seems to be going to waste.

So, I thought I'd post a link to that steam punk pirate theme wiki here to see if anyone would be interested in any type of RP utilizing this theme. Its only established for a couple of potential starting points and there's plenty to explore/discover/develop as far as the fluff goes. While I wouldn't mind one-on-one RP of any nature (ie, erotic, non-erotic, or otherwise), I'm open to the idea of group RP and progressing some of the concepts available for exploration in the theme; from low scale adventure type groups/pirates, to the interactions between nations, or even the exploration of new 'worlds.'

Anyways, don't want to wax loquacious with this post, just want to see if there is any interest in the idea and theme that I had started to set up before.

Just letting you know, the BMR staff are moving any and all active threads from Other Requests and Coordination into the Interest & Coordination sections of either Group Roleplays, Open Roleplays or Persistent and Shared Worlds.

Please let me know which of the three this roleplay would belong to, so we can move it accordingly. Thank you! :)

-BWA.

Can this be moved into Persistent/Shared Worlds as an interest check? Its not the right format for the World Forge ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom