Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

Nathan chuckled. "Well I've been awake since you were asleep." He said with a small chuckle. He hugged her gently, feeling bad because of what happened in her past. "Lets get going. We should get outta here." Walking over to the door, he opened it and held it open for her. "After you Roxy."

"Figures, you give me a lecture on sleeping but you don't even sleep." She said with a small smile. When Nathan hugged her, Roxy was confused as to why he was hugging her, but it made her smile when she could feel him against her. Of course, she was completely unaware of what she had been mumbling in her sleep. "Yeah, we should head out." She said with a nod and walked over to the door. "Thank you." She said, leaning over and kissing him before walking out the door.

Nathan smiled when she kissed him and followed her out of the door. He looked around once they were outside and mumbled a simple 'hmm'. "Where should we head to now..." He said with a frown. "We still have to find a train I think...We can ride it to Florensia for a few days and then we just get this weapon that fat ass wanted us to get."

"But what do we do once we get there and find this damned sword he wants? I mean, I know we get it and take the train back, but depending on how heavy this thing is, it could take us twice as long as back it did to get here." Roxy said, looking over at him as they walked.

Nathan shrugged. "I dunno and I don't care. Its a job and I want the money. It'll set me for life and I'd rather not kill all of those guys, as much good it would do to everyone around, I'm a reliable bounty hunter. You aren't gonna ruin this for me are you?" He said with a small wink to show he was just kidding.

"Define "life", my love." She teased, knowing they both lived as long as hunters didn't kill them. "Also, you can trust me not to screw it up. I want the money just as bad as you do and I don't want to piss off my boyfriend."Roxy said, smiling at him.

Boyfriend. It was a word he still had to get used to, despite the position and relationship the two of them were in. "Yeah. I trust you not to too." He smiled and wrapped an arm over her shoulder as they began to walk. "Lets hurry up and try and find this train station."

"Okay." She said with a nod as he suggested they try to find the train station quickly. She could tell when she called him her "Boyfriend" it wasn't a word he had become used to just yet. When he wrapped his arm around her though, she moved a bit closer to him. "How long do you think the train ride will be?"

"Dunno..." He said as he walked on with her. "Lets hope it doesn't take too long...If we do, that asshole might send others after it and we'll just have competition to the weapon...And we also have to worry about that Brent asshole and that 'friend' he said he had before." He growled lightly. "If that asshole touches you again...I'll fucking kill him..."

Roxanne looked over at him, a shocked look on her face when he not only brought up Brent's name, but also growled a threat to kill him if the werewolf ever touched her again. "Nate, calm down. Brent is my problem and if we run into him I'll deal with him." Roxy said before leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. "I am yours and yours alone." She added, half expecting him to get mad that she was defending this guy.

"Don't defend the guy. If I do find out he's after you...I AM going to kill him...even if you try and stop me. I won't hurt you...but I will get through you." He grunted with annoyance and looked to the town once more. "Damn....where is that train station...??"

"He's been after me for years, thinks if he doesn't let up on me that I'll eventually agree to be his mate." She then pulled away from him as they walked. "I'll make it easy for you: he still is after me. Do I know where he is? No. But, he is constantly keeping tabs on me. For the record the only reason I'm protecting him is he is my problem." She said, looking over at him. She looked around the town, looking around for the train station. "Maybe we should ask for directions?"

"Pfft...you know men...we don't like to ask for directions...good thing I'm not the average man." He smirked and began to look around for an information kiosk, and after finding a news stand, he purchased a town map and began to look at it. "Hm hm hm...Well...we're here assumingly...so we'll just have to head down this road and pass over this bridge...ha...good thing its only over a small river that kids play in every now and then...I don't like heights...And then we'll get to the station...sounds easy...hopefully..."

"Maybe you aren't too stubborn to get a map or ask for directions but I can think of a few other ways that you are just like every other man." She said with a smile, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek as he paid for the map. As he began to look at it, she looked at it too. "I'm not gonna let you fall off the bridge." She said, kissing him again, this time on the lips. "It does sound easy enough though." Roxy added with a nod.

Back
Top Bottom