Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

When she reached a climax, he continued to thrust. He knew her pussy would be even more sensitive just after orgasm, and soon he moaned out, pressing his lips against hers as he began to cum deep inside of her pussy. He eventually pulled out, and then pulled away from her lips. He looked her in the eyes and smiled gently to her as he remained silent, watching her.

As he continued to trust into her after her climax she moaned, showing that she was much more sensitive after her climax. When he moaned out, it was music to her ears as she knew he was about to cum. Then, when he pressed his lips to her she moaned into the kiss as he climaxed himself. As he pulled out and pulled away from her lips she looked up at him, feeling tired and weak from his feeding. "I love you." She said before yawning, clearly trying to stay awake.

Nathan remained silent, though he still smiled at her. He reached over and closed her eyelids for her before leaning over to kiss her forehead. "Go to sleep...I'm tired...you're tired...lets get some sleep love..." He said before closing his eyes as well until finally he fell asleep with a full stomach and an empty groin. He laid next to her naked body, feeling the warmth against his body as he held her close to him.

When he reached over to her and closed her eyelids for, Roxy tried to pull away, wanting to stay awake a little longer but when he closed her eye lids she found out just how tired she was. When Nate kissed her forehead she smiled. "Okay.." She said softly, too tired to fight him. Within minutes of him laying beside her, she was in a deep sleep, the heat of his body against her's helping to lull her sleep. Before she was fully asleep, though, she made one last movement, moving her head so it rested on his chest.

As an unconscious reaction, Nathan's arm wrapped over her body as she laid her head on his chest. He smiled gently as he slept, holding her close to him all the while. The next morning, he woke up sweating bullets. Just an after effect of having taken the rush of a werewolf's blood into his indigestion. Yawning, he looked around, feeling hot but alright. "Mornin' Rox..." He murmured as he closed his eyes again and let his head hit his pillow. He yawned and awaited an answer from her.

Through the night Roxanne had a smile on her face too and she nuzzled her face into his chest as she slept, for the first time in a long time feeling happy. When morning came, Roxy woke up around ten minutes before him and when she awoke she tried to get up, and when a sharp pain went through her stomach she let out a loud whine, hoping she didn't wake Nate up. "M...Mornin'." She said, her voice pained and like him, she was sweating bullets.

Nathan sat up when he heard the paining whimper and held her close. "Hey hey...just relax...relax and lay down...its just...the after effects of havin' been fed on by a vampire..." He reassured as he laid her down again. He smiled gently to her and kissed her lips before getting up. "Just lay there while I get you somethin' to eat...alright?"

When Nathan sat up and held her close upon hearing her whimper, Roxy's first reaction as part wolf was to snarl at him, but instead she allowed him to lay her back, smiling against his lips as he kissed her. "Okay." She said, trying not to move so her stomach wouldn't hurt so bad. "I never thought it would effect me this much." She said as she closed her eyes and tried to focus on something but the pain.

"This is why I didn't want to do it to you." He said with a sigh. "I didn't want you to feel like this after the night we first made love." He looked out the window and could feel the sun hitting him. He frowned and moved over to shut the curtains so the room wasn't as bright as it was when they first woke up. "Just stay here alright?" He said with a smile before getting dressed and leaving to go get her something to eat for breakfast.

As Nathan in effect told her "I told you so" Roxy bit her tongue, in too much pain to even argue about t with him. When he went over and shut the curtains, blocking out the sun, she sighed. "Thank you my love." She said, opening her eyes when she heard him getting dressed, watching him. "Okay." She said with a nod, smiling at him weakly.

An hour later, Nathan came back with some cooked bacon and sausage. "Sorry for the wait love...Had to buy this crap and it took forever...then I had to cook it myself those lazy butchers..." He complained as he walked over and placed the tray of breakfast meat onto it. "Go on and dig in." He said with a smile.

When he returned before he even got to the room she smelled the cooked bacon and sausage he had prepared. "It's fine." She said, kissing him when he came to her, sitting it in front of her on the bed. "Thank you." She said before digging in. She found it sweet that he went through all that trouble just to make sure she had breakfast. As she ate, just had she had with the animal he had killed for them, her canine instincts showed.

He was a little surprised to see her wolf down the food like she was. He seriously and sincerely hoped, that she wouldn't be that hungry for his cock...He knew how most women were cock crazy, from the tales of things he had heard of other men speaking of women. "Just eat up and relax...You can't move for another hour or it will be bad for your body."

Roxanne became visibly tense when he told her to relax and in the back of her mind she couldn't help but wander what he thought of her wilder werewolf side. When she finished eating she moved the platter and laid down. At least now her stomach wasn't hurting as bad. She gently took his hand and pulled her to her, kissing him lovingly on the lips. "You didn't have to go through all that trouble just to make sure I had food, my love." She said, finding it sweet and romantic that he was willing to go the extra mile to make her happy. "I love you."

Nathan smiled. "Hey...its what lovers do though right...? We look out for each other. And I love you too babe." He smiled and kissed her lips before laying down beside her, yawning as he looked at her with a small smile. "One hour. Then we leave...until then, lets use that hour to get us both some well and deserved rest...alright?" He smiled and began to pet her. "I don't want you getting up for any reason...it'll be bad for your body. You have to let your body relax after having lost so much blood to something as contaminated as my teeth...not that you'd get any diseases...I mean how you're practically paralyzed at the moment...its like a poison."

Roxy smiled against his lips, kissing him back as he laid beside her. She nodded in agreement as he suggested they both get some sleep over the next hour while her body healed. "Okay." Roxy said as she moved her head to his chest, nuzzling her head into his chest as he began to pet her. "You have my word I won't get up before you say so and it's not about your fangs, my love. It's my blood. Granted you are only half vampire and I half werewolf, but we are supposed to be enemies, not lovers. At least that's what we grew up believing." She said, nuzzling his chest. "But if they felt what we do for each other they would understand that we are meant to be; that we are soul mates."

"Most would think that we are supposed to be enemies, but I know a great many people who do not understand the race differences between us, and why we cannot simply coexist. You don't know me as a racist, because I'm not one when it comes to our people...So I think it wouldn't matter if we're like this. It is just the poison from my fangs..." He smiled and nodded to her. "Enough. Get some sleep alright Roxy?"

She smiled and kissed him once again. "As long as you promise to sleep, my love." Roxy said, having a feeling he wouldn't sleep but rather use the next hour to watch her, to make sure she was okay. She wished she could say the same, that she had never had a problem with interracial relationships, but before him she had, believing what her pack had told her: that dating outside her race was wrong. "I'm sorry I believed them before I met you." She said, know he knew how she had been before him. In fact, when her pack got word of her feelings for Nathan, they had turned their back on her.

Nathan shook his head. "Thats all in the far past...Don't worry about it...though...I'm curious Roxanne..." He turned over and smiled at her as he looked her in the eye as he spoke. "Why did you choose me? You were so against me when you first saw me...so willing to kill me...but look at us now. We've just given each other's virginity to one another. I am just curious as to how it all happened...its been so long."

"Because.." She began, looking back into his eyes as she spoke. "That night we met in the bar, we spent all night talking by an hour or so in I realized we weren't so different and that you understood me more than one of my own kind ever cold. That night my own pack sent me to kill you, said I had to prove my loyalty to the pack and my feelings started for you that night." She said, nuzzling him before continuing. "As soon as they found out they abandoned me, said that I was loving the enemy and that if I loved you so much to go be with you. All of them were sure I'd never be nothing more than your slave or pet, but look at us now." She said, kissing him once she finally was done, hoping that he thought they were soul mates, too.

Nathan frowned as he heard her story. He remembered all of that but he didn't know any of the other events she had spoken of. "You were cast out and remained alone for two hundred years...?" He looked at her with a frown. "You must have been lonely...only ever seeing me once every five to twenty years..." He shook his head. "I'm sorry I left you alone. Had I known that you were cast out..." He shook his head. "I would have faked my death."

She nodded. "They said by having feelings for a vampire half breed I was betraying all werewolves." Roxy said, looking over at him and kissing him. "Yeah, I was lonely. Most of the time I wasn't on jobs I stayed in my wolf form and lived in the woods as a lone wolf and all the time we had seen each other I had happened to be on a job. Roxy growled softly upon hearing his last comment. "No, you wouldn't have. That would have meant you would have had to disappear for good most likely and that would have been more painful than living alone all those years." She said, nuzzling her head into his neck, sure that he could sense the sadness in her at just the thought of losing her.

"Hm..." he began to think on it. He looked at her with a small frown and began to wonder. "I would have disappeared...I would have became someone else if it meant you stayed happy with your pack." He nodded at her and remained silent afterwards. He laid his head on the pillow and held her close. "Lets...just enjoy what we have..." He nodded to her. Kissing her forehead, he closed his eyes and smiled as he relaxed.

"I was never happy with them, though. I stayed with them, because I didn't know what to do. When we met I only had been turned for about a month and I figured they could teach me how to survive." She said, looking up at him as he held her close. "Yeah.." She said, smiling weakly when he kissed her forehead. As he closed his eyes she laid there in silence for a few minutes before speaking again. "Nathan... Are you glad that we met and that we're together?"

Opening his eyes, he looked at her with a questioned look. "Why would you ask me something like that?" He sat up and looked at her with a small frown. "Of course I'm glad that we met and that we're together. Why would you think that I wouldn't be happy?" He chuckled a bit. "Did you think I was so ashamed of dating you that I regret this or somethin'? I don't. I love you Roxy." He pet her head gently. "I'm glad we met."

Back
Top Bottom