Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thrill Seeker for Male or Female1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephratiri

Super-Earth
I need release badly! I'm for males or females, but since I'm more into men I'll post for them first. Also know that my spelling isn't what it should be for an adult, but I do do my best to spell correctly. Also my smart phone isn't very smart when it comes to making sensable posts.
Some Kinks
Teasing
Blow Jobs
Light Anal
Bitting/Nibbling
Dirty Talk
Public Scenes
Nipple/Breast Play
Bondage
Domination
Humiliation
Multiple Partners

Men, I can play dominate or submissive for you, but I play better as submissive. I have a bad habit of switching without notice so if that's a big problem then stop reading now.

Pairings for men:
Vampire/Hunter
Werewolf/HumanCRAVING
Neko/Human
Mercenary/Target
Mercenary/Mercenary
Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave
Pirate/RoyaltyCRAVING
Human/Fairies
I'm also open to suggestions so let me know if you're interested.

Women, you are very beautiful creatures I love to dominate. I will only dominate for you, but if you want me to submit you have to make me. My do nots are in my signature. I don't have ALOT of experience with RPing with women, so please be patient.

Pairings for women:
Succubus/Girl (for women only)
Mistress/Slave
Neko/Human
Cop/Prisoner
Human/Fairies
Vampire/HumanCRAVING
Mercenary/Target
Multiple Girls/One Girl

Do NOTs
Heavy Anal
Mutilation/Transformation
Watersport
Scat
Beastiality
Furries
Futas
Rape
Snuffing

RE: Thrill Seeker for Male or Female

i have an interesting one,since i am somewhat an expert on rping girlx girl,i was thinking a suucubus going after a female

RE: Thrill Seeker for Male or Female

I'm so new here, and I'm very very shy. I am a complete submissive, but also very timid, and easily frightened away.

I am also tiny, just 4' 8" tall and 80 lbs., I have green eyes and very long Auburn hair. I have a lithe body and large breasts for my tiny frame, with responsive large nipples. I have no body hair. my skin is a pale pink.

I want to please, more than anything and I live for a mistress's approval, I will never be deliberately disobedient, but I won't survive harsh punishment and will run away. I need a gentle and kind mistress to guide me. Because I am shy, I would prefer to play in a pm for the time being. Being only dominant with women, you seem like a perfect match for me. If you think I might be able to please you, please send me a pm. I will be waiting on my knees for you.

RE: 10/15 Thrill Seeker for Male or Female

so yeah. just wanted to put this one back out there incase someone might miss it ;)

RE: Thrill Seeker for Male or Female10/27

Still looking for a few thrills. Let me know.

RE: Thrill Seeker for Male or Female3/2

I would be willing to do the "Mercenary/Target" or "Multiple Girls/One girl" if you're interested.

RE: Thrill Seeker for Male or Female4/13

Update with cravings for both men and women ;) check it out.

Hmm, Master/Slave, Pirate/Royalty, and Multiple Girls/One Guy are all delicious to me dear.

Keithetrap said:
Hmm, Master/Slave, Pirate/Royalty, and Multiple Girls/One Guy are all delicious to me dear.

well if you have any ideas, send me a PM and we'll talk about it.

Hey, I am interested in rping Neko x Human and Master x Slave with you. I rp only through email though. If you are interested then email me at:
animeroleplayguy@yahoo.com
I tend to check my email more than this site because of school and I am sometimes busy throughout the week. If you have yahoo messenger then I think we can arrange a time to do it through yahoo messenger for a while.

Everyone can reach me better through PMs, I'm pretty bad about checking this thread :p

RE: Thrill Seeker for Male or Female7/2

Well I have returned, sorry for being away for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom