Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sensual Erotica & Violent Intrigues

Nihilistic_Impact

Brigadista
Supporter
First off, first thread bitches!

Now with that out the way I can once more present a concept to the folks of BMR. My niche is and will forever be medieval fantasy, of late though I have had a growing interest in the style of Orientalism and so desire to include it. For myself though I can never move far from my roots and will be including the concept of Cosmicism. What this means for any prospective rper is that this rp will be immensely psychological and visual in the presentation of information.

Intrigue, violence and sensual experiences should abound, I don't care if it's melodramatic.

Now, unto the premise.

From mountains shrouded in mist and ancient lore flows the river Odalisque. From great lengths it travels, cradling fresh water in its flow, ever downward it journeys tell it reaches the natural formed basin that comprises lake Nemi. Nestled and spread upon those shores is the City of Naamah, who's splendour is rivalled by none. It is a land of sensual delight and pleasure of all kinds; but it harbours a dark past. Beneath its streets lie ruins of an age gone by and a history of blood.

A millennium has past and peace has thrived with only mild stirrings; but rumours abound of a curse that will plague the city. The Lord Imperial lies dying and his heirs the Princes Imperial square off over who will rule the dynasty. What will come upon these lands?

Political Powers:
House Absolute - The Lord Imperial's palace
The Golden Path - Bureaucracy, under control of House Absolute

Palatine Imperial - Army, under control of House Absolute & major power
The Thousand Temples - Poly-theistic religion, independent & major power
The Moors Company - Merchant Guild, independent & major power

Cassiline Brotherhood - Bodyguard Guild, minor power
The Red Nails - Assassins Guild, minor power
Circassian Flowers - Brothel Guild, minor power

The Eight Enigmas - Wandering Sages
The Chorae - Loose Wizards Guild

Profile Outline:
Name -
Description -
Personality -
Short History -
Abilities -
Equipment -
Theme Song(optional) -
Motto(optional) -

Ok I can say this had definitely piqued my interests.

So a few questions~

Setting wise: Is the RP going to be centered entirely around that one place? Or will it expand to newer areas?

Players: How large of a RP will this possibly get?

And am I to assume that "non-human" beings are allowed in this RP? If so is there a limit to how far we can go with the characters?

Setting wise the rp will focus around this area. It's large enough to do so, especially with the ancient ruins to explore. If need be we can always hit up the mountains.

For number of players I'm not sure, I'd like a good core group of four.

As for races, I'm not sure; but run them past me prior to and I can give a yes or no.

Does anyone have an idea for their character?

-has an idea already-

Ok thank you!

Well character wise I was just asking....also would professions be like every day things...like..thieves...store owners and what not...or something a bit more fantasy-ish?

Alright!

So would me playing a sorceress be going to far...or would that be good?

It would be alright, though I'd want to know more about your magic so I can get an idea of what level of magic people want in this.

That question goes to everyone.

Ok well....the type of magics she would cast would be a sort of mix of a healer and I suppose a black mage....I'm not sure if it should be elemental based magics though...Her healing would be limited though and she would probably lean more towards the black magic and perhaps eventually cast aside the healing entirely for a full on black magic user.

I don't know FF that well, what makes a black mage a black mage? The extent of my knowledge is that they're more into blowing things up then anything else.

...I hadn't actually thought of FF when writing that actually I was thinking more Lost Odyssey.

I guess if I did I would be more elemental...meaning I would use the different elements to attack and fight. Water, Fire, Lightening, Earth and possibly some other form of attack like a poisoning move or something like that.

Hello~
Interest here, uhuh.

True Dark magic for me. Or at least a nifty imitation. Maybe both? Hmm...
(I actually mean "Dark", not just "Practical" magic. Curses and demons and things.)

That's a distinct possibility, also folks I updated the opening post with a profile outline.

I need ideas also on how you folks want to start off the rp.

Is there a possibility I can add to or re-arrange the profile?

....and where would I send it? Also...not quite sure..

You can add to it and re-arrange. It's just that the parts non-optional are parts I want. And for now I would like them here, later we'll move them to an actual profile thread.

BMR Name - Karameida Yamada
RPC Name- Embra Craer
Age - 26
Gender - Female
Political Alignment - Palatine Imperial
Rank - Captain
Sexual Orientation - Homoflexible
Description - Embra Craer
Personality - Embra is a strong willed soldier, she's stubborn obedient, distant, somewhat uptight and sometimes overly curious. She's kind at heart but due to her job she's also cold and keeps her kindness locked away.
Abilities -
1 - Heavy Blows
2- Blood Poison
Skills -
2 - Defensive blow
3 - Quick block
Equipment - Medium length sword and small shield. A small dagger is hidden in her boots.
Theme Song - Within Temptation
Motto - "Seek advice but use your own common sense."
Short History - Embra grew up in a strict house and always under close scrutiny by her father. Her father had been Major Craer, he always mocked her and teased her in very cruel ways. She grew up resenting him and as soon as she was of age she enlisted in the army. Her father hadn't come looking for her nor had even cared she was gone and her mother and died in child birth. So with nothing to go back too, she focused her energy on spiting her father by making her way in the army. The first year or two of her enlistment was rough and she slipped up quite a lot and the men of the army mocked her much like her father had. It didn't take her long after that before she seemed to grow a will that none could break and even sooner she rose through the ranks until at the age of twenty five she earned the rank Captain. Three months after her promotion she found out her father had died of some unknown disease he'd apparently been battling all his life and even till his last breath he had no word to say about his daughter and died in ignorant silence. She didn't feel either way about his death and turned her back on everything he was but it seemed even after his death he still had to mock her. His legacy...something she was supposed to live up to still continues to haunt her and at the age of twenty six she isn't sure where her life is going.

Dark, just to keep down on thread clutter I'd like to wait tell all players had their profiles completed before making such a thread for them.

Back
Top Bottom