Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walking alone....{ThomasRHellsing and Eurikia Damshel}

Eurikia Damshel

Planetoid
Eury had always feared being alone in dark parts. She had been afraid of dark places as if they were her enemy. She looked around and found that this place was, what she feared the most, a dark jungle. A cold shiver went through her but being one who explored things she walked on.

Thomas smirked as he saw someone in his exsperiment. People had though he ws crazy when he'd started setting up a jungle in a remote artic circle. Countless life times later, and his project had grown to be a massive out stretching forrest. Lining up the rifle, he adjusted the scope nd pulled the trigger. The projectile would seem like a mosquito to anyone without a high tech lab to look over it. Inside was a powerful aphrodisiac with a mere three minute delay tie. Tucking the rifle away the scientist moved toward the well lit river, he figured she would hear it and head their.

Eury did hear the riffle. She rushed towards the river thinking someone would be hurt but didn't know that she was actually driving herself towards something. She didn't know what it was. She had a kind heart,maybe this kind heart of hers would or could make her loose her virginity.

((He shot her with a dart filled with super powerful Aphrodisiac.))

Thomas looked at the woman smiling he said, "Hello, it's not often we get visitors all the way up here, how are you what's your name?"

Thomas wore a white T-shirt with sleeves, blue jeans, and combat boots. gloves were on his hands as he took samples from the river.

It didn't take long for Eury to realize that the shot had not hit anyone but her. The pain stung in her and she flinched in pain. She looked at the boy and said "What the hell just happened? Why am I feeling.... She was unconscious and she fell near the boy's feet. When she came back into consciousness in about a minute she looked at him and said "Hello, I am Eury. I am fine I think. What was it that just stung me?" She asked as she got up.

Thomas blinked, that was supposed to knock the woman out for an hour. He binked at her, "Um I'm Dr. Thoas Tobias Alexander Hellsing, I ade and created this area your exsploring."

He stood up popping his back as he looked at her. He smirked lightly, "Would you likek a tour Miss?"

The area I'm exploring? You're referring to the place where we are standing. Are you? She was surprised. She looked at him and just stared at him in fear.

Back
Top Bottom