Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Unknown In The House by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

ladydarkness5 said:
She felt the cum run down her leg,and collasped onto the bed,breathing heavily.

When she fell the bed then he lost his balance falling on top of her even though he felt very cold laying over her since he was no longer alive now.

ladydarkness5 said:
The coolness of his body,felt good on her hot skin.she was sweating right now,from the sex tey just had.

Dominic remained inside Abigail as he held her in his arms laying over her. He could tell that he really fucked her good by how pleased she was and tired as well.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail just sighed happily,and closed her eyes. drifting into a deep sleep.

Dominic just watched over her to make sure that she was protected and safe while she was asleep. He covered her up and just watched her as she slept.

The next morning,Abigail awoke,her eyes fluttering open,she sat up,and looked around. seing the covers on her.she smiled,and decided on ashower. before she went to logan.

ladydarkness5 said:
The next morning,Abigail awoke,her eyes fluttering open,she sat up,and looked around. seing the covers on her.she smiled,and decided on ashower. before she went to logan.

Dominic watched as Abigail began to awaken from her sleep and decided that he would watch her take a shower getting ready to go see her boyfriend. He knew that she was planning to do that and had a surprise for her that she did not expect.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail turned the shower on,and stepped in.Knowing Dominic would watch her shower,probably tease her a bit.

Yes Dominic was there watching her as she was taking a shower. He had plans to surprise her and Abigail will not expect what he was going to do to surprise her and her boyfriend.

ladydarkness5 said:
"hey dominic do you think you can help was my back please.'she called out scrubbing shampoo in her hair

"Yes I can wash your back for you." As he does this for her and watched at the same time her wash her hair with shampoo. "Does that help out Abigail?" He asked her.

'yes it feels good Dominic,maybe i'll break up with logan,he's a total jerk anyway,he cheated on me once,and I forgave him.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
'yes it feels good Dominic,maybe i'll break up with logan,he's a total jerk anyway,he cheated on me once,and I forgave him.'she said.

"I am glad that it feels good baby, yes that is a good idea if you broke up with Logan because if he cannot stay true and loyal to you then he is not worth having you." He told her as he held her into his arms more closely to him.

"hmmmm yea your right,and i am off of work for a week,so my body is yours to play with.'Abigail said,with a soft giggle.leaning into dominic,sighing in relief.

ladydarkness5 said:
"hmmmm yea your right,and i am off of work for a week,so my body is yours to play with.'Abigail said,with a soft giggle.leaning into dominic,sighing in relief.

"I am glad that you have moved in here Abigail because I will love to play with your body. That is my naughty girl." Kissing her lips softly and then more passionately.

Abigail smiled,and kissed Dominc back.'i am a naughty girl,and I desrve to be punished,what you going to do to punish me.'she said,in a sweet innocent tone.

ladydarkness5 said:
Abigail smiled,and kissed Dominc back.'i am a naughty girl,and I desrve to be punished,what you going to do to punish me.'she said,in a sweet innocent tone.

Smiling back Dominic felt her sweet lips touch his lips which were cold to her touch due to him no longer being alive. "I can sort of tell that you are a naughty girl, and I will have to figure out a way to punish you for being a bad girl. I will just leave it as you will not know when I will strike or when it shall happen."He said with a smile and a evil laugh then kissing her lips once again.

"well i'll just laze around to day.'she said,kissing his lips again.Turning the water off,and stepping out.Drying herself off,then going into the bedroom.picking out some comfy clothes.'Time for some coffe.'she said,going down the steps,and into the kitchen.

ladydarkness5 said:
"well i'll just laze around to day.'she said,kissing his lips again.Turning the water off,and stepping out.Drying herself off,then going into the bedroom.picking out some comfy clothes.'Time for some coffe.'she said,going down the steps,and into the kitchen.

"I thought you were planning to go see Logan that you told that you would be over to see him?" He happened to mention to her as he felt her kiss his lips and then hearing her turning the knobs to turn off the water as it was no longer running any longer. He watched as she dried herself off and he grabbed one of the towels and snapped it at her laughing about it. "I can make the coffee for you if you would like me to do that?" He said to her as he beat her to the coffee pot and had it going for her before she even came down into the kitchen.

"okay.'Abigail said,going into the living room,grabbign her cell phone,and sent a quick text.'There all done.'she said,sitting on the couch.her feet dagling over the edge,of the arm.texting a few friends.

ladydarkness5 said:
"okay.'Abigail said,going into the living room,grabbign her cell phone,and sent a quick text.'There all done.'she said,sitting on the couch.her feet dagling over the edge,of the arm.texting a few friends.

Sounds good to me!" He said as he watched her walk into the living room and using her cell phone to text a few of her friends. He could hear her fingers hitting the dials on the cell phone there. He then walked over and tickled her feet that dangled over the side of the chair where she was at. He knew that she was going to respond to what he was doing to her.

abigail didnt even notice Dominic walk over to her,until she closed her phone.after texting a few friends,she placed her phone on the end table.When she felt someone tickle her feet ,making her giggle and squirm a little.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail didnt even notice Dominic walk over to her,until she closed her phone.after texting a few friends,she placed her phone on the end table.When she felt someone tickle her feet ,making her giggle and squirm a little.

Dominic got pleasure out of watching Abigail squirm just a bit as he tickled her feet. He watched her place the cell phone onto the end table next to her couch. He then moved over quickly to kiss her lips deeply and passionately as he looked into her eyes. He was using his powers to cause her to fall in love with him as he kissed her lips.

abigail contiieued to squirm and giggle,util she heard her phone vibrate,after she kissed him back.she reached for it,knowing Dominc would do something.

Back
Top Bottom