Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Unknown In The House by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

ladydarkness5 said:
'then tickle me where I'm most ticklish.'she said,in between laughs.'my feet ,sides armpits,tummy.'she said

"Not to worry I plan to tickle you more and I know where you are ticklish at too!" He said to her as he looks down at her and begins to tickle her once again.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail kept laughing,squirming around alot .her back arching trying to get away from everything

Dominic was not going to let Abigail get away from him tickling her. He knew that she was loving what he was doing to her and wondered how much more of this that he had to do to her.

abigail kept laughing.usualy she can handle ore than 20 mintues,maybe a few hours,but it felt like she was be tickled by three people.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail kept laughing.usualy she can handle ore than 20 mintues,maybe a few hours,but it felt like she was be tickled by three people.

Dominic leaned down kissing, licking and nibbling just a bit on her butt cheeks just to see how she would react to him doing that to her as he continued to tickle her.

ladydarkness5 said:
Abigail gasped,when she felt his lips on her butt,as he llciked andnipped it,still laughing from thetickling

Dominic was wanting to prime her up for a night of passion that she would never forget about. He knew that he was a far better lover than her man Logan was. As Dominic continued to tickle her a bit more. "I am sure your kitty is hungry for m my cock." He said to her.

ladydarkness5 said:
Abigail continued to laugh,trying to breathe.'okay stop please stop,i want your cock.'she said,in between laughs.

Dominic did stop tickling her because she had requested that and knew that she wanted his cock inside her. "I knew you wanted my cock baby! He said to her as he then kissed her lips softly.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail toke a few deep breaths,and kissed him back.

Dominic kissed her back and then untied her ankles so that he could have her on her knees facing the bed post to fuck her from behind. "I want you on your knees now for me!" He tells her as he climbs onto the bed. He gives her ass a smack again and again then grabbing her by the hips and sliding his cock into her pussy.

Abigail felt her ankles,become unrestarined. Allowing her to move a bit, she did as she was told. Got on her hands,and knees. She whimpered a bit, when he entered her, but they soon turned to moans.

ladydarkness5 said:
Abigail felt her ankles,become unrestarined. Allowing her to move a bit, she did as she was told. Got on her hands,and knees. She whimpered a bit, when he entered her, but they soon turned to moans.

Dominic began to slide his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. As he started to slide in and out of her faster and faster now. He could hear her moan in pleasure as he started to pound harder and harder inside her pussy. He smacked her ass again and again now.

abigail moaned louder and louder,with each thrust,from behind.she yelped,when he smacked her ass. her breasts bouncing in tune t his thrusts.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail moaned louder and louder,with each thrust,from behind.she yelped,when he smacked her ass. her breasts bouncing in tune t his thrusts.

Dominic thrusted deeper and deeper inside her as he took one hand and then began to massage and rub her pussy while his cock was thrusting deeply inside her. He would grunt and moan out loud in pleasure. Harder and harder his cock slid in and out of her.

"play with my breasts.'she moaned out,her breasts bouncing intune to his thrusts.her moans getting louder,and louder.she whised she could get pregnant,but he's dead,so she cant

ladydarkness5 said:
"play with my breasts.'she moaned out,her breasts bouncing intune to his thrusts.her moans getting louder,and louder.she whised she could get pregnant,but he's dead,so she cant

"So my naughty girl wants me to play with her breasts while I pound her pussy eh?" He said as he removed his hand from her hip and then from her pussy grabbing onto her breasts fondling and squeezing them. He takes his finger tips pulling and twisting onto her nipples.

"yes please tease them play with them.'she moaned out,still bouncing in his hands.She already started to cum,due to her sensativity from the last time.

ladydarkness5 said:
"yes please tease them play with them.'she moaned out,still bouncing in his hands.She already started to cum,due to her sensativity from the last time.

"Oh yah baby! I plan to tease them and play with them. Do not worry about that!" He told her as he felt her cumming onto his cock and her pussy began to clench around his cock now. He pulled, twisted and played with her nipples at the same time of fondling her breasts.

abigail's walls clenched around his manhood, telling him she is close to an orgasm. She figured he was make her orgasm mutiple times, before he was done with her.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail's walls clenched around his manhood, telling him she is close to an orgasm. She figured he was make her orgasm mutiple times, before he was done with her.

That was Dominics plans was to make her orgasm for him before he was done with her. He could feel her walls wrapping around his cock. "Damn you feel so good baby!" He tells her with a smile taking her from behind her.

Abigail moaned,and started to cum.her breathing getting heavier,and her boobs bouncing,in his hands. as he thrusted her from behind.

ladydarkness5 said:
Abigail moaned,and started to cum.her breathing getting heavier,and her boobs bouncing,in his hands. as he thrusted her from behind.

"That is it baby moan for me lover!" He told Abigail feeling her breasts bouncing in and out of his hands as he loved the feel of her breasts in his hands.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail screamed in pleasure,the pleasure getting to be to much,as she came onto his cock.throwing her head back.

Dominic knew that he had her right where he wanted her in bed there as he heard her moaning and felt her cum onto his cock that was invisible.

Back
Top Bottom