Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Unknown In The House by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

after a few hours she woke up,it was morning already,and she awoke to find herself naked,and her sheets a little wet. 'what happened last night.'she muttered to herself,wondering if she was dreaming,or somthing else. She got up,and went into the shower,turning it on.

ladydarkness5 said:
after a few hours she woke up,it was morning already,and she awoke to find herself naked,and her sheets a little wet. 'what happened last night.'she muttered to herself,wondering if she was dreaming,or somthing else. She got up,and went into the shower,turning it on.

Dominic just watched as Abigail was getting ready for a hot shower in the bathroom. He smirked as he figured he would make love to her once again in the shower. As she turned on the water he gave her ass a nice smack as she was bent over turning on the knobs for the hot and cold water.

Abigail was about to turn on thr warm water,until she felt somone smack her ass.Making her jump,and gasp,and turn around.'is that you.'she asked,hoping it was the man from last night.

ladydarkness5 said:
Abigail was about to turn on thr warm water,until she felt somone smack her ass.Making her jump,and gasp,and turn around.'is that you.'she asked,hoping it was the man from last night.

"Yes it is me once again from last night." He said as he was smiling and chuckling from her actions being surprised that he did that to her. He then moved up to her kissing her lips deeply and passionately now.

abigail just smiled,and stepped into the warm water,allowing him to follow.She felt him kiss her,she couldn't help but kiss him back.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail just smiled,and stepped into the warm water,allowing him to follow.She felt him kiss her,she couldn't help but kiss him back.

Dominic smiled back as he was content with what he was doing with her. He kissed her lips deeply and passionately while his hands began to lather her body up with soap.

ladydarkness5 said:
Abigail continued kissing him,moaning at the feel of his hands, on her body

Dominics soapy hands caressed and lathered her neck up and then moved down to her breasts as he fondled them and squeezed them just a bit.

Abigail moaned,grbbing the towel bar ,in the hower to help sustain her balance.'God if you keep this up,I'll have to break up with my boyfriend.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
Abigail moaned,grbbing the towel bar ,in the hower to help sustain her balance.'God if you keep this up,I'll have to break up with my boyfriend.'she said.

Dominic slid his cock in from behind her into her pussy as he pinched and pulled onto her nipples. He even twisted them just a bit while he lathered them up. "I want to be your man baby that you only need and not any other man." He tells her into her ears as he has plans for her boyfriend if he comes over into the house to play some pranks on him to scare him off he was thinking in his head to himself.

'well my boyfriend should be over in a few mintues.'she said,with a loud moan,as he rammed into her.while playing with her nippls,feeling the soap getting lathered into them.

ladydarkness5 said:
'well my boyfriend should be over in a few mintues.'she said,with a loud moan,as he rammed into her.while playing with her nippls,feeling the soap getting lathered into them.

"Well you no longer need your boyfriend now that you have me lover." He told her as he slid his hand down her stomach and then moved them toward her pussy and began to rub and massage her clit while his cock was inside her pussy.

abigail giggled,when he slid his hand down to her pussy.'and why's that.what you gonna do,if i dont breal up with him,pleasure me,tickle me in my sleep until i do.'she challeged him.with a moan.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail giggled,when he slid his hand down to her pussy.'and why's that.what you gonna do,if i dont breal up with him,pleasure me,tickle me in my sleep until i do.'she challeged him.with a moan.

Dominic knew he had control over the situation and the pranks that he would do to her boyfriend to get rid of him especially if it meant scare him off to have Abigail for himself. "Oh you do not have to worry about that because I will get rid of your boyfriend to where he will not want to come back. I will not have to tickle you, pleasure you while you are asleep because that is not my intent to torture you my dear." He told her in her ear. As he slammed deeper into her from behind. He was going to make sure she was well taken care of with sex so that she will not have to rely on her boyfriend to please her any longer.

"what if i told you i liked it,i liked be tickled and tortured hmm.'she said,with another lloud moan.Her body closer to the wall.'hurry he could be here any mintue.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
"what if i told you i liked it,i liked be tickled and tortured hmm.'she said,with another lloud moan.Her body closer to the wall.'hurry he could be here any mintue.'she said.

"Well I guess you will have to wait and see that is all with the surprises with you because if I told you when it was going to happen then it could spoil the fun for you." Dominic told her as he continued to please her in the shower. He did not care if her boyfriend saw them having fun because he could not see him and her boyfriend wold think that she was pleasing herself. "These things you cannot rush baby and I will take my time in pleasuring you." He told her.

abigail whimper mxed with a moan,as he rammed into.The pleasure,was to much ,for her to handle.She wantedto orgasm now,and cum.'please I'm going to cum.'she moaned out.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail whimper mxed with a moan,as he rammed into.The pleasure,was to much ,for her to handle.She wantedto orgasm now,and cum.'please I'm going to cum.'she moaned out.

"That is what exactly that I want you to do is cum for me!" He tells her as he feels her pussy walls clinching onto his cock. He was loving this and it felt so good to be inside her pussy that felt so good. He gives her ass a smack from behind to see what it would do and if it would make her cum for him.

abigail moaned,and finally came for him.her back arching her moans echoing throughout the bathroom.she leaned agaisnt the wall breathing heavily.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail moaned,and finally came for him.her back arching her moans echoing throughout the bathroom.she leaned agaisnt the wall breathing heavily.

Once Dominic made Abigail came he vanished leaving her leaning up against the shower wall in the bathroom. He now just wanted to wait and see if he could scare off her boyfriend so it would just be her and him in the house and no one else to bother them.

abigail finsihed cleaning herself,and ws dressed an d down strais in a mtter ofseconds.when the door bell rang,she opened the door,and saw her boyfriend.'hey she said.,hugging him and kissing him .

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail finsihed cleaning herself,and ws dressed an d down strais in a mtter ofseconds.when the door bell rang,she opened the door,and saw her boyfriend.'hey she said.,hugging him and kissing him .

Dominic was still around and watching her dry herself off from the shower along with when she went down stairs to answer the door bell. He smiled and said to himself, "The fun will begin soon and I hope this guy will run off because I only want her for myself!" He said as he gave her boyfriend when they were hugging a quick kick in the ass while Logan and Abigail were kissing. Logan was thrusted into Abigail due to Dominic kicking him. Logan made this surprised sound. "UGGGH!"

abigail eneded up falling on the ground,with logan ontop of her.'what happened,you okay.'she said,rubbing his ass.what she is really doing,is provoking Dominic so he could punish her,for doing this.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail eneded up falling on the ground,with logan ontop of her.'what happened,you okay.'she said,rubbing his ass.what she is really doing,is provoking Dominic so he could punish her,for doing this.

Logan had no answer as to what had happened and how he wound up falling on top of Abigail. "I do not know what happened Abigail. I felt someone kick me from behind and I do not know what happened." He turned to look to see if anyone was there and he did not see anything. Dominic had other things in mind to do to Logan and make Abigail get punished later on that night when she was asleep.

"I'm sure its nothing,so what do you want to do/'she asked,wrapping her arms around his neck.kissing him gently,"while we are on this floor,you wanna do something.'she asked,playing with his hair.

Back
Top Bottom