Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's pet(Wolvenrogue and Robyn)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Robin was a senior at the liberal arts college of Burns University. She had always been an exceptional student receiving A's in all of her classes. However, this recent semester she was suddenly doing poorly, and her history teacher Dr. Charles Chase, was surprised. He could see no reason why the young and beautiful girl was suddenly failing, but her grades, both in class, and on tests said otherwise. Dr. Chase seen many good students come his way over his years at Burns. However, none had suddenly failed so dramatically as Robin had, and he was very concerned about what might be causing her problem.

Robin had been caring for her ailing father for the past eight years since her freshman year in high school. Though her father loved her, he was a domineering man, and controlled his daughter tightly whenever she was at home. Robin had become used to this treatment and in fact now depended upon it. Even though it was difficult for her, she had adopted well, and had been an excellent student, until her father's illness got the better of him and he passed away. Without her father's disability income, Robin could no longer pay the rent and was facing eviction, and have lost not only the support she had become accustomed to from her father but also her place to stay, and this in turn took a heavy toll upon her school work.

As class ended that day, Dr. Chase stopped Robin on her way out the door and asked if he might not speak with her privately.

Being pulled to the side was the last thing Robyn wanted to have happen. She agreed though and stayed after with Dr. Chase. When he sat her down, she sighed, "I know why you've pulled me aside and I just want to apologize." she took in a deep breath, her chest tightening at the thought of explaining her situation. "My father died recently and I'm just coping with his death." she refused to make eye contact with her professor and just started at the front of his desk.

She was a pretty young woman. She was tall and lean, standing at 5'9" and she was in shape. Her tanned skin complimented her blonde hair and her blue eyes. The only thing that could be seen as unattractive was the fact that her eyes seemed to be filled with sorrow and confusion. Tears started swelling up in her eyes, "And it's just been really rough trying to get back to normal life."

"Well dear, Dr. chase said, I'd hate to think that would fail my class under such circumstances, unfortunately the rules are pretty strict and I have little choice in the matter, If you are to succeed we have to find a way to improve your performance, and very soon. You really cant afford any more poor scores. Why don't you come to my office where we can discuss this more privately? I'd like to find out a bit more about your situation and explore ways we can help you. "

He looked at the young woman and saw a beautiful and innocent young girl who obviously needed some guidance. Everything about her was attractive to him, especially her neediness.

For a college professor Charles Chase was an excellent physical specimen, his body was lean, hard and well muscled. He was both a runner and a body builder. He was proud of his physique, though his clothes covered it well in the classroom.

She nodded and walked out of the classroom with her history professor. Their walk to his office was a silent one. She really didn't feel like talking about the situation, she just wanted to forget it and move on. They got to his office and Robyn immediately sat down in the chair in front of his desk. He took his time, taking off his jacket and putting it on the coat rack, grabbing a bottle of water out of his minifridge, and then finally sat down. "Professor, I really can't stay long-" Robyn said softly, "I've got to get home so I can try to catch up on this homework."

"The question my dear, is not whether you can catch up on the homework or not, but rather why you are behind in the first place. You have always been an excellent student and now suddenly you're failing. Something has obviously changed, and I'm sure that word in your control this never would've happened. At this point, in order to pass, you need all A's the rest of the semester. That will be a feat even under optimal conditions. I am willing to assist you in your studies in the coming weeks and help you to be free of the distractions are now facing, so that you can succeed in my class and in your others. I strongly advise you to take advantage of my offer." He took a piece of paper and scribbled an address on it and handed it to her. "I will be home in 45 min., you are more than welcome to meet me there at that time."

Robyn looked at the piece of paper for awhile after leaving Doctor Chase's office. Her mind was trying to figure out what would be the best thing to do. Her father was gone and could no longer take care of her the way she was used to being looked after. Doctor Chase seemed to be the type of person her father was and he was willing to help and even if he wasnt, there was no harm in trying to figuring out who he was. Though it took her awhile, she made her decision.

She pulled up to his house about thirty minutes after the forty-five minutes when he said he'd be home. She sat in the car for a few moments before she grabbed her school bag and walked up the pathway, knocking on the door softly.

Charles had been expecting her, and was pleased to see her as he opened the door. Her long tanned legs below he short pleated skirt distracted him momentarily, and he coughed lightly before saying "good evening Robyn, I'm pleased you decided to talke advantage of my offer of help. Wont you come into my study?" They walked through a large foyer, and then entered the study. It was paneled in solid dark cherry wood, had floor to ceiling book shelves along one wall, windows on another which overlooked a beautiful wooded area, and a stately stone firplace on the wall oposite the door. There was a large desk, and a conference table with richly padded chairs, all in cherry, to match the walls. A soft itallian leather sofa and chair faced the fireplace. A fire was burning against the chill of the fall evening air. On the table were each of Robyn's recent exams, and several study guides. Clearly he had been expecting her.

Robyn held back a sigh as they walked over to the sofa and sat down. The exams started off with perfect scores and as Robyn scanned each of them, she could see that a dramatic fall from a perfect score to a really low F. "I really don't know what to say Doctor Chase." she said as she ran her fingers through her hair, "I've just been having a hard time and I don't know what to do anymore. Should I just drop out?" she questioned. Her eyes were glued to the tests, but then she tore her eyes away from them and looked at him.

"I think that would be a terrible waste my dear" he said. "You have always been a brilliant student. But it is clear something has been amiss", He said. "What do you think is causing the problem?" he asked. Is everything ok at home? He wrapped an arm around her shoulder in an effort to comfort her. "I think we can easily make up the lost material, it s the emotional side that concerns me." He was kind and gentle, and waited patiently for her to answer.

"It's just- I- my dad dying has taken a huge toll on my life. I've been taking care of him since high school and now I've got nothing. Without him, I am nothing. He always knew what to do and I don't. He was my leader..." she said as she began crying, "I'm nothing and that's exactly what he didn't want. I don't know what to do." she turned and buried her face into her professor's shoulder.

"There now." he said. "I know what to do, you just leave that to me." "What kinds of things did your dad help you with my dear." Robert said, pulling her into his lap. He cuddled her and held her like a small child, letting her feel the strength and authority of his arms wrapped around her. "Tell me about your daddy" He said.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she cried into his shoulder. "Oh he did everything for me. He was so strong, even when he was sick. He told me what I needed to do and when to do it. And if he didn't want me doing it, he did it himself. He hardly ever asked me to do anything. He took care of me." she replied once she had stopped crying enough to spout out a sentence or two.

Robert comforted her. Alright my dear we can arrange that. First you are clearly over tired and haven't rested, so you need to sleep and sleep well he said. He lead her to a guest bedroom. Alright m dear, I want you to get undressed and and get into bed and get some sleep. do you hear me? take all your clothes off so your body will get full circulation. I will wake you in the morning and we will continue your studies. He walked out and closed the door.

Robyn watched the door for a few moments before she listened to him. She slowly stripped herself of her clothes, her creamy white skin being exposed to the light. Her nipples stood at attention from the waft of air. Once she was completely nude, she made her way over to the bed and collapsed on top of it. He was right, she was tried. She snuggled under the blankets and once she closed her eyes, she was out. Her sleep was a dreamless one. She actually slept peacefully for once. Usually she would have dreams of her father and they would in turn upset her greatly and needless to say, she wouldn't be able to sleep after she woke up from them. She was so comfortable in her professor's spare bed. The silk sheets felt divine on her soft skin. She could have laid there forever. Of course, he would wake her in just a few hours.

Robert woke early the next morning and started breakfast. He knocked on Robyn's door, but got no answer, after 10 minutes, he opened the door and walked in wearing only his gym shorts. he sat on the bed and started to rub her back. She was obviously dead asleep. Her soft milky skin was so beautiful, his cock started getting hard in his shorts. he pulled the covers back a bit and rubbed her back a little lower but she still had not stirred and soon he was rubbing her soft ass as well. He was fast losing control of the situation.

In her sleep, the college student let out a soft moan at the intimate touch. Her mind couldn't tell if she was dreaming of the touch or if it were real. As she slowly started waking up, she realized that it was real, but she didn't let the man touching her know that she was awake. She laid there and let his large hands roam over her petite body. Robert's hands traveled down her thighs and back up her body. It was a calming yet exotic touch. Goosebumps began forming on Robyn's body and she let out another soft moan and rolled over so she was laying on her back. She still didn't open her eyes or do anything to let Robert know that she was awake; she wanted to see what he would do. There was no movement for a few minutes because he wanted to make sure she was still asleep and that he hadn't disturbed the girl. When it was safe, he started rubbing her taut tummy. Her nipples slowly hardened and were soon standing at attention, basically calling his name. They wanted attention too, but he was unsure if he should take that risk just yet.

His cock was hard and aching for her touch. thinking she was still asleep he took her hand and put it up the leg of his shorts and onto his stiff cock. Then he looked at her naked pussy , and leaned down and began to lick her slit. She was wet and her nectar tasted wonderful, as he slowly parted her pussy lips with his tongue and reaching over, rolled her nipples in his fingers, he drove his tongue deep inside her, wiggled it hard. His cock ached for attention from her fingers.

Her back arched slightly and her hand gave his hard cock a small squeeze. She saw him through her partially closed eyes, soaking in his appearance from between her legs. He was good looking for his age. Broad and strong looking or at least that's what his shoulders and back looked like. She licked her lips and spread her legs further apart for him. She opened her eyes completely and ran her free hand through his hair, "Doctor Chase, w-what are you doing?

He didn't answer, he simply stepped up the pace. He knew he had gotten carried away and caught in the act, at this point he hoped she wanted him as bad as he wanted her. He rolled her nipples in his fingers as he felt her squeeze his cock. She hadn't backed away, she had mearly been slow to react.

She groaned and her hand slowly started pumping his hardened cock. She could feel her own wetness and then felt him licking it all up. She closed her eyes again as she gently massaged his cock and received pleasure from him. She had needed this. She hadn't felt pleasure like this in what seemed like months. Once her father started spiraling down, she couldn't go out and leave him alone. So she opted to stay home and pleasure herself. Pleasuring one's self was nothing compared to being pleasured by someone else. Her breathing became ragged and her skin was flushed, "Mmm. Doctor Chase-" she said as she started to roll her hips in rhythm with his tongue.

his cock was stiff and he was fast losing control, her hand driving him near the edge, he licked her harder, trying to make he cum for him and tried to hold out himself, wanting he to cum more than once. He concentrated on her clit with his lips and tongue, and rolled her nipples mercilessly. He was nearly ready to cum, but he held on none the less.

Back
Top Bottom