Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora once again was in thought she never had these feelings before so she was not a 100 percent sure, but there was just something about him. "I think what i am feeling is what you have described. It hard to tell because i never felt these things before."

Robert kissed her deeply and said. "I love you Aurora, and when you are sure, I will be here.

Aurora kissed him back just as deeply. There was something there, even if she couldn't say it out loud, her kiss said it all, she had the same feelings for him with out understanding them.

He kissed his way slowly down her body through the thin dress to her thighs and then began kissing his way back up under the dress. He kissed up and across her stomach and on to her breasts sucking each nipple in turn, and slowly back down again and settled on her clit holding it in his lips.

Aurora closed her eyes she felt his warm lips trail over her body. As he sucked on her nipple she sighed a little feeling so good. She drew a deep breath and then a moan escaped her lips as he once again sucked on her clit.

This time he would not stop, he wanted her to feel the full joy of an orgasm. He slipped a finger in her pussy and continued to suck her clit, while his other hand massaged her turgid nipples. He kept this up until he felt her body begin to stiffen, about to cum, he picked up the pace and sucked her body hard.

Aurora arched her lips to the feeling of his finger entered her very tight pussy. She felt so good. Everything he was doing was quickly working her body into a frenzy. she felt a feeling build inside her, and before she knew it she felt this great release it made her whole body tingle and feel wonderful.

See her relax, Robert smiled and kissed her gently, his finger still gently working inside her, as He kissed his way back up to her lips. "Would you like another? he asked, smiling at her.

Aurora was just relaxing as she was coming off her orgasm when he asked if she wanted another. She shook her head. "I don't know if i can another right now, that was so amazing"

Robert, not believing her slowly wiggled his finger inside of her, and gently massaged her clit with his thumb. it wasn't hard or overt, but just slowly letting the feelings build with in her. He could feel her breathing start to change.

Aurora felt him still toying with her body, she wanted to tell him to stop, but she then it started to feel so good. She moaned again softly enjoying just this moment.

He kissed her softly, "Just let go" he said, "You won't be sorry." He wanted her to know just how awesome it was to have an orgasm, before he took her any further.

Aurora could not resit his words. She knew how wonderful the last time felt and she longed to feel it again. She did not have to wait long as she felt the powerful orgasm rip through her body again.

"Now wasn't that worth it?" he said. By then it was nearing lunch time, and Robert , not wanting his clothes wet stripped them off and grabbing the spear, went out to go fishing.

Aurora lay panting, just enjoying the feeling she didn't even notice right away that he was gone. She slowly sat up and did her best with her toe to get things ready for lunch.

Robert came back in the spear laden with fish , his body still totally naked. He brought her the fish, not even considering the effect his exposed body might have on her.

Aurora heard him come back, but was shocked to see that he was naked again. Her cheeks redden as she looked over his body. "Oh my" she said as she turned around in total shock.

"I'm sorry," he said, as he hurriedly got dressed, "I didnt want my clothes to get wet. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I just figured, that since I had seen you, it would'nt bother you"

Aurora bit her lip a moment and turned around as he was getting dressed. "Your right i am sorry..." she trailed off a little, "i guess there is a lot of changes i have to get use to with you around"

Seeing her turn back around, he looked up at that moment wearing only his tee shirt. He couldn't help notice the curious look in her eyes as she bit her lip. "It's ok to look" he said. "I'm not embarrassed. I was only dressing because it seemed you were." He walked over and took her hand and lead her over to the bed and sat down with her next to him. He sat there calmly, allowing her a closer look, and took his tee shirt back off. "Its ok to touch too" he said "do you remeber how you felt when I touched you? It would make me feel the same. So don't worry" His cock was slowly growing under her gaze.

Aurora bit her lip a little as he moved her over to the bed. Her eyes moved from his manhood to his firm chest back up to his face. Her eyes locked on his her cheeks were red now. She fidgeted with her hands a little. "OH i certainly can not touch you...I mean I don't think it is right is it?"

"Well if it was right for me to touch you, then I would say it is right for you to touch me in a similar way, but then you have to want to. certainly I wouldn't force you, though I know I would enjoy it" he answered, smiling at her. He didn't offer to move away or cover himself, allowing her to decide totally for herself.

Aurora nervously thought about his words. She drew a deep breath and then slowly moved a shaking hand out to his manhood. she touched it gently her hand so soft and smooth on his manhood. To her he felt silky soft and firm.

"Don't be afraid", he said kissing her gently, "It is every bit as pkeasant for me as when I touched you." He hugged and kissed her gently, and took his shirt back off so she had access to his whole body. He ran his fingers through her hair and continued kissing her softly, giving her time to explore.

Her heart was racing in her chest as her slender fingers wrapped themselves around his manhood. Her hand rested there a moment as she kissed him back. As they kissed her hand gave him a gentle squeeze.

Back
Top Bottom