Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

He slowly let his finger enter her, a little at a time, and softly kissed her inner thighs. he loved the way she was reacting to his touch. His cock was rock hard in his pants now and ached for her attention, but he knew he must be patient. He began gently licking her inner thighs.

Aurora eyes widen when she felt his finger enter her tight slick hole. her hips arched wanting more, but her mind was racing. "Robert, what are you doing..." she trailed off a little as her feelings of pleasure mixed with her worries.

"Trying to give you pleasure." he said " and it seems as though its working, I'll stop if you are afraid, but I promise not to hurt you." His tongue moved ever closer to her pussy as his hand slid up under the dress to her nipples and gently rubbed them.

She could feel her heart beat in chest faster she looked up a little at the roof before looking down. Everything was feeling so good. "But, why?" she didn't understand this world he was showing her now, she never had a need for it before.

"Just because it feels so good my dear" he said, momentarily interrupting his licking. he returned and ran his tongue the length of her pussy and circled her clit, and sucked it between his lips gently.

He was right it did feel so good. She wanted to feel this feeling forever, however as he sucked she became more alert to something else happen and building inside her, she was afraid it. "maybe we should stop" she said breathy

He paused a minute " you feel strange don't you? he asked... "I promise it won't hurt... the best part is coming" he said, " Please trust me and let me continue."

Aurora looked at him she knew he would not do anything to hurt, but still she was nervous about what was happening. She bit her lip again. "But it feels soo.... i don't know" she said shyly.

Robert continued knowing how close she was, he rolled both her nipples in his fingers and suckled her clit and hummed a little vibrating it gently with his lips. He looked at her face watching he expression change.

Aurora couldn't fight it much longer he was pushing her over the edge even though she didn't know it. She moaned softly as she felt her release coming. and finally she let go and she experienced her first orgasm.

He looked up her smiling face and asked "how was it?" He knew it had been good just from her smile, but he wanted to see what she would say. He licked he some more hoping she would want another.

Aurora took a few deep breaths coming down off the new high she had just experienced. She felt his tonuge touch her woman hood again and she swallowed hard trying not moan. she gently pulled her lips away from his hungry mouth

"what's the matter" he said "don't you want another?" he got and looked in her eyes trying to see what she was feeling. "I just want to make you happy my dear he said. "Its fun for me too you know."

Aurora looked at him and thought for a moment, "it felt good, but felt wrong at the same time, I don't know why it did." She looked down she heard her voice of her father warning her that men might try to hurt her by touching her between the legs if they ever found her here.

"I don't want it to feel wrong" he said. " Just know that I enjoyed it every bit as much as you, and should the time come that it feels right, we can do it again. I will never hurt you, and never force you my darling, he said. he got up from the floor and sat beside he on the bed, hugging her close, and letting her know she was loved.

Aurora sighed a little and hugged him again, even though she told him to stop what he was doing she felt the need to be close to him. "Its just my father told me never to let a man touch me there" She looked up at him, she didn't understand the reason why men shouldn't touch her there she just knew it wasn't right.

"That is good advice when you are a young girl, but at some point in your life there comes a time that you will want to let the right man touch you there," He said. " A time when you will want to be touched there because you care about the man, and he cares about you." I don't know if you care about me, but I care about you" he said. "so i will leave the decision up to you."

Aurora sat up and thought over what he said, she bit her lip a moment. "But how do i know that a man truly cares and isn't lying?" She wasn't directoring the question at him more in general, she never been exposed to any other men other than her father, and she knew he loved her.

"I would imagine that opinion will have to come by he acts toward you. Are his interests your or solely his own? Does he demand things of you or offer you opportunity? Does he treat you with respect?"

Aurora looked down a little and then looked up. "Well like you and I, we have not know each other long, can these types of feelings happen this quickly?" she looked a little puzzled.

" That is up to you" he said. " they can for me. I have trusted you since we first met, and I find your company most pleasing my dear. I have spent enough years looking, to know when I have found the right person. What you will do is for only you to decide. In the mean time I will wait for you."

Aurora thought for a moment, "I like being a round you very much, and i like when we are close like we are now. I feel safe with you and happy, are those the feelings you are talking about?"

"Yes, but its more than that. If I were a selfish man, I wouldn't tell you this, but what you father wanted, I'm sure is that the man you allowed the privilege of touching you was the man with whom you wanted to spend the rest of your life with, The man you loved."

Aurora sat up right a moment and thought about what he said. "You mean the way my father loved my mother. His heart hurt him so terribly that she had died so young, and he was with out her for so long"

Aurora sat straight and thought about he had just said. "You like the way my father loved my mother? Like a husband and wife? Like i have read in the few books we have here?"

"Yes just like that, when you want to be with a man forever, and he with you then there is nothing wrong you can do between you that you both enjoy. I'm sure your father would agree. So since that is how I feel about you, Then it all depends on how you feel about me."

Back
Top Bottom