Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora bit her lip she knew he was right she needed his help. "Alright if you could look at please" She said softly and let him take a look. Her eyes were closed tightly afraid of what he might see.

Robert pulled Aurora across his lap and lifted the dress. He pushed her thighs apart a bit. and found two small holes both bleeding profusely. He pressed his thumb down over them blocking the bleeding for the moment. "it looks like you were bit by a snake, he said. "I'm going to have to keep my fingers there a minute of two till the bleeding stops," he said. The bite was deep in her crotch between her pussy and her rosebud.

Aurora cheeks turned so red as she felt his hand touch her between her legs. She was not sure why but her father had explained that a man should never touch a woman there till they were married. But as he touched her there a shiver went down her spine, she felt something so new

He held his two fingers over the bite for several minutes, trying not to let himself be to aroused at the situation. He lifted one gently and it didn't bleed so he lifted the other the bleeding had stopped he pulled down her dress and helped her back to a sitting position on the log. "I better look at that toe. it didnt bleed like your thigh" and it may have venom in it he said.

Aurora drew a deep breath in relief as he moved his fingers away. Something was starting to stir inside her and she was not sure what it was. Aurora carefully sat up, so he can look at her toe, "Thank you for helping me like this"

He knelt down and took her foot in his hand and gently brushed the sand from it. He could see it was already swollen. The cut was, in fact, a bite just like the other. "let me have your knife", he said. Taking the knife, he said "I have to make this bleed and get the venom out, right now! This will hurt a bit" He made two small cuts through the punctures, and started sucking hard on her toe. He spat out the blood and sucked some more, keeping this up for a good 20 minutes. When he had finished, he gently massaged her foot and said, "we need to get you back home, and off your feet for a few hours at least." He picked her up in his arms, and began the hike back to the house.

Aurora was shocked he knew what to do with such a wound. She screamed in pain as he cut ther toe. When he picked her up in his arms she felt so small compared to him. She kissed him softly on the cheek. "Thank you for all your help"

Robert got her back to the house, he laid her on the bed and propped her body up but let the wounded leg hang off on the floor. " You need to lay as still as possible, and let the poisen slowly work its way out of you system he said. We have to be sure it doesn't travel to your heart. "He covered her with the blanket and kissed her gently.

Aurora leaned back against the bed and let her foot dangle off the bed. She looked at him she had fear in eyes. "Robert, would you ummm stay with me till we know the venom hasn't done any damage." She bit her lip a little

" Of course I will," he said. I'm going to check both wounds about once an hour or so till we know they are ok. The venom should have dissipated by tomorrow morning, but until then I will watch it. I used to be a pilot on the Amazon river, I've seen my share of snake bites." he said. He sat beside her on the bed and let her lay her head on his shoulder.

Aurora rested against his shoulder and she smiled softly to herself "thank you" she whispered. as she rested there she was thinking about him checking the one on her womanhood again. She wondered what if she would have the same feeling she did before when he touched her there and she wondered also why she had those feeling.

After an hour he got up and checked her toe..It didn't seem any worse, which for the moment was good news. he sat on the bed again and had her lay across his lap. he lifted the skirt and looked carefully at the wound, spreading her legs with his fingers. It looked pretty good, but he couldn't help but notice the thin line of moisture along her slit.

Aurora watched he checked her toe and said it looked good, then she caught her breath as he moved her again and this time she check her womanhood. right away she felt something stir inside her again and tried not to let any signs show however her body betrayed her as she grew slightly wet from his touch

"He "accidently" let his finger run the length of her slit before covering he back up and smiling. "Its looking good so far, but will check again in an hour." surreptitiously he sucked his finger tasting her nectar and smiled. Then he helped her back into positio on the bed.

When she felt his finger run the length of her sensitive slit her toes wanted to curl. She held her composure though and just tried to focus on something else. She breathed another sigh of relief as she laid back against the bed, "I am glad there is nothing wrong so far."

He kissed her gently and again sat down beside her wrapping his arm around her slender waist. Her body was so toned and fit. his cock soon became hard in his pants. He shifted himself in an attempt to conceal his excitement. he wondered if she had caught him or not.

Aurora kissed him back this time when he kissed her lips. She rested against him her face nuzzled his chest. She felt so comfortable in his arms.

He kissed her again this time a little deeper, and said " Its time to check you again. he checked her toe and it was fine, this time when he checked her thigh he had her lie on her back and pushed her thighs wide apart and her one knee to her chest. He gently rubbed the wound checking for any swelling or redness, and then slowly ran his finger along her slit finding it wetter than before, she didn't flinch but he looked in her eyes looking for a sign of fear or approval, as his hot breath fell on her most intimate of skin.

Aurora couldn't believe how time went by so quickly, she felt butterflies stirring her stomach as he checked her toe first then he moved to her womanhood. this time was different her spread her wider, he was so much closer to her intimate area's. She looked at him a little bitting her lip. she was unsure what was happening.

He saw her bite her lip and decided not to rush things. He rubbed her juices between his finger and thumb, the lowered her leg and covered her and returned to holding her. She was definitely wetter than before. He would letter come to him at her own pace.

Aurora relaxed once again after her touched her like that, she wanted more, and she did not understand why. She rested against him again. "How did you learned to treat snake bites like that?" she questioned him softly

"Many years on the Amazon river in South America," he said " The snakes are the most deadly in the world, you treat them immediately or die within hours. Its a horrible reality. We can just be thankful your thigh bled like it did, or you might be dead right now. We will watch it carefully though and treat it again if needed. You will be fine he said, but you must not walk around until tomorrow." He kissed he warmly and held her close as they spent a lazy afternoon just quietly talking. Time passed quickly and Robert got up again to check her. This time she seemed relaxed and cooperative, her body not as tense. He checked her toe and finding it better than before he lifted her dress and raised her leg. he gently massaged the flesh around the bite looking for any sign of redness, but it was healing rapidly. He moved his fingers outward in slowly widening circles until his finger once again traced the length of her slit now very wet in anticipation. he ran it up and down parting her lips and then circled her clit once and waited for her reaction.

Aurora listen as he talked of his adventures in the amazon, and how he learned so much on how to treat bites. He did have a much richer life then she did. She sighed a little thinking what it would be like to travel the world with him, but those thoughts were interrupted by him checking her wounds again. She seemed a little more relaxed this time as the bites were not getting worse however he did linger of her womanhood for a long time, and when he touched her in certain places she felt a shiver run down her spine.

Seeing that she did not pull away, but shivered under his touch, he continued playing a bit with her clit feeling it stiffen in response to his touch. Her slit now glistened with moisture and was beginning to leak. slowly he ran his finger up and down her slit teasing her outer lips open like a flower. She seemed to be enjoying his touch. "your so beautiful" he said softly to her as he contined.

Aurora was feeling so good under his touch. her toes curled a moment and she bit her lip, what was he doing to her. She did not know much more she could take of his touch it was driving her mad.

Back
Top Bottom