Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

"Perhaps someday, I'll take you to see the world," he said. "But first we have to get off this island and right now that doesn't seem very likely since I'm the first soul you have seen it over 10 years, but I promise if we ever do get off this island, we will see the world together".

Aurora smiled softly at him. "That is kind of you, but as you said it is not likely. The only way off this island is if i die" she sighed as she took the fish and to cook the fish over the fire. Once it was fished to pulled it off the fire and set some in front of him.

Robert ate the fish and washed it down with cocout milk. It was a simple meal but it tasted wonderful to him. "I think I 'd like to do some exploringtoday, I'm sure you know every inch of this island, but its all new to me. Would you like to give me a tour?"

Aurora finished eating as he asked if she would show him the island. "Yes ok" she said as she got her knife and tied it on her hip. "I hope you up for a little climbing and a lot of walking" She said as she headed out the door. She first took him the same path they walked last night to the water fall. But this time she did not stop at the water in stead she walked right past to it deeper into the island. It was not always flat land, there was a lot of roots from the many trees. They were easily tripped over and she had done so many times early on while she was on the island.

As they walked they past different fruits and other plants that could provide them food. She made sure to point them out to him as well the ones that would make him sick. She stopped at one point after they had been walking for a few hours. "How you doing, do you need to rest" She seemed unphased by the long walk.

"I am just fine," he said. Robert had kept himself in shape, despite many years at sea. An ore boat was nearly a quarter mile around when you jogged it from end to end and back and there were many pipes and other obstructions to be avoided. He jogged 20 laps every morning even in rolling seas. The hike was pleasant and he had no trouble keeping up with her, despite the age difference between them.

Aurora was a little shocked that he could keep her pace, but was happy that she didn't have to slow down for him. She had kept her own pace for years to break it now would be very hard. "alright well come on follow me" She said and she kept walking but this time she lead them up a hill to grassy cliff from there they could see a good chunk of the island as well the sea around it.

He followed her to the top of the cliff. The view was magnificent, but he also could see just how small the island actually was. Seeing that he realized how well she must know having lived there so long. "It's really a very beautiful place" he said, "but you must know it very well by now. How long have you lived on this island? He asked.

"it is very nice here, my father and i would watch the sun rise and set from here watching for ships to base by to find us" She sighed a little. "I have been here 10 years, I can barely remember anything else other than this place" She said softly sadness in her eyes.

"This is a very beautiful place to remember my dear" he said. "Most of the rest of the world is not nearly as nice. They're ugly people, and pain and trouble none of which you have here, but just the same I understand your longing to see what else there is besides its island." He sat down} site or him warm grass, and when she didn't move away wrapped his arm gently around her shoulders.

Aurora looked out at the world below that she had seen so many times before it never changed, it remained in all its beauty. When he put his arm around her, it felt nice to have kind of contact again. She leaned into him a little more longing to feel more. "I guess the biggest part of wanting to be off this island and seeing the world is it can be very lonely here, with no one to talk to"

"Well at least now we have each other," he said. "I'm glad I don't have to face my time here on this island alone like you had to these last 10 years." He hugged her little tighter, and took her hand in his then nuzzled her gently, as they looked out over the expanse of blue water in front of them. He felt her sink into his chest, and just held her there enjoying the moment.

Aurora smiled at him. "Yes i am glad your here now to, i mean do not get me wrong i am sorry you have to share the same fate as me instead of being free in the world, but it is nice have company." She leaned against him more seeing as how he was not pushing her away.

She was such a beautiful young woman, and there in his arms, that he could barely contain himself. He moved his arm down off her shoulders, and wrapped it around her waist beneath her breasts, and held her close. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest, and he worried that she would notice just how excited he had become. "Can you walk all the way around the shore on this island?" He asked.

Aurora felt his hand move to waist. She was a little shocked at first as they way his hand was resting it was just below her breast. she looked up at him. "For the most part you can. there are some spots that are a little rocky and can be tricky to get around however it is easier when the tide is out as there are my footings"

"I'd like to try that sometime" he said. "I think it would be fun. What you say we go back down and gather some food for lunch, I don't know about you but I'm getting hungry, and maybe you would even teach me to fish."

Aurora looked around a little. "At this point we won't make it back for lunch, but we can get some of food to eat on the way back, i guess test your knowledge about what is safe to eat." she smiled as she stood up. "why don't you lead us back as well"

Robert smiled, he knew he was being tested by Aurora but he found a charming in a way. She was unbelievably beautiful but at the same time superbly confident. He had never run into anyone quite like her in his entire life. He took her hand, and started carefully down the mountain watching his steps and avoiding danger, not wanting to fall and get them hurt. After an hour they reach the forest floor and the trail that led to the waterfall. He couldn't believe how much warmer the forest was now than when they had left in the morning, and he found himself working up a sweat. He stopped several places along the trail and selected berries and nuts and other foods which she had identified as being safe.

Aurora was shocked to see he was doing so well at heading back. He was careful and knew in time he would be able to walk this island as she did. She smiled as he picked foods that were safe for them to eat and she noticed he was also getting sweaty as they walked. "We can stop at the waterfall if you want to clean up a bit"

"I think it would be delightful," he said." Perhaps you would join me,' he said, a knowing grin on his face. He took off his shirt and gathered the food that they had collected into it and slung over his shoulder, and continued down the mountain toward the waterfall, his muscles, shining with a film of perspiration rippling in the sun

Aurora bit her lip a moment as he asked if she would join him. Part of her was feeling funny about it. She knew from what her father had taught her that men and women should not see each other naked. "You would probably enjoy it more with out me though, then you could really clean yourself up"

"Oh I doubted my dear," he said, but if you are uncomfortable I understand. I don't want to rush you and anything. After all we have plenty of time." He said laughing. Just saying he wished she had said yes, and in the back of his mind still hoped that she would when they arrived at the waterfall.

Aurora made a face almost stubborn. "Uncomfortable?" she questioned and moved past him towards the waterfall. This was her home what did she have to be uncomfortable about all. Once she was at the waterfall she jumped right into the pool of water. Her clothes still on but being white he could see through them at parts.

Robert chuckled, clearly she hadn't understood what he meant, so he stripped off his clothes at the edge of the pool and open naked after her. Thinking that perhaps now she would understand what it meant. He waited over to the waterfall and stood under it rinsing the sweat from his body in its flow. Standing as he did on somewhat higher ground, put his cock roughly level with her eyes, but by this time his eyes were closed and he was enjoying the water cascading over his head.

Aurora dipped her head under the water a few time washing her hair in the water and the sweat from her body. She was moving towards the waterfall when she saw him standing there naked. she just starred at him for the longest moment before her cheeks blushed and swam out of the pool. She climbed out heading back to the house not caring that her clothes were stuck to her body.

Robert brushed the water from his eyes hearing hearse lashes she left the pool almost running back towards the house. Realizing that it probably made a big mistake he climbed out of the pool and dressed himself and taking his shirt full of the food that they had collected headed slowly up the trail to the house hoping to give her time to change and some dry clothes. When he got to the house before entering he knocked on the door, and ask "is it our right to come in now?"

Back
Top Bottom