Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora blushed and she did not why, something about him made her do that. She bit her lip a moment. "well umm, i am sure you are tired and i should let you get some sleep" She finally said, knowing he was probably tired it had been a very long day for him.

Robert was dirty and needed to clean-up. "is there some where to bathe here? a river or a pond?" he asked The salt was crusted on everything. She seemed clean and fresh so he assumed there was somewhere he could was off.

Aurora looked at him. "well there is but its a little ways a ways. The sun is setting soon, we would be able to get there before it turned dark, but to come back it would be dark, and you might find it a little difficult to get back" She would take him if he still wanted to go, but she had to warn him about the path.

"Do you feel safe about getting home after dark? Could you stay with me and lead me back? I certainly don't want to get lost
Animals and things don't frighten me but being lost could be a major problem."

Aurora couldn't help but laugh a little. "I have lived her most of my life, I feel safe on this island, well until you showed up" she moved off her bed and out the door of the house, "well come on then" she said as she started to walk she moved around the back of the house and through the trees that laid behind. She walked over some rocks and through the trees until she heard the sound of the waterfall she stopped. "It just behind that large rock there is a pool and a water you can wash there. I will wait here"

" Thank you" he said. he walked around the other side of the rock and as she had said there was a waterfall and a beautiful pool at its base. He undressed and stepped into the pool and under the cool flow of the waterfall. he washed the salt from his body and and scrubbed his skin with some sand from the shore. He rinsed off and and then taking his clothing thoroughly rinsed each piece in the pool. He wrung his clothing out as best her could and put it back on. When he was dressed again, he walked back around the rock to find her waiting for him.

Aurora sat on the aside of the rock thinking may be she could sneak a peek of him. she had never seen a man before and was curios. But then he returned and she stood from her place. "I think i might have some of my fathers old things left to change into" she said as she started her way back to the house, As she said it was getting dark and harder to see where they were going, it didn't bother her however she could do it blind folded.

He followed her back to the house and was grateful for the bath. He felt much better, and when she offered him her fathers clothing he gladly accepted. Not seeing anywhere to change privately, he decided that they would have to accustom themselves to each other and if she didn't want to see she could just turn her back, so he began taking off his clothes and laying them over the trunk to dry and the looking through what she had brought him and dressing. He did his best to behave as though she were not in the room as he did so, letting her make whatever she would of the situation.

Aurora got the different items and clothes and handed them to him. She then watched as he undressed. She blushed and moved to go outside she sat in the steps of the house waiting for him to change.

After changing into dry clothes, Robert went outside and sat on the steps with her it was a cool clear night and the stars were magnificent. "Thank you for allowing me into your home" he said. I might have survived without you, but life would have been much more difficult." He sat with her talking quietly until he became sleepy.

Aurora turned her head as he came to sit next to her. She fought the instinct to move instead she remained sitting next to him. "You will get use to life here, i'm afraid you will have to, your the only person i have ever seen in 10 years of being trapped here" She then slowly stood. "Come on its getting late and i think we can both use some rest

Robert got up, and followed Aurora into the house. He slipped off his pants and shoes and then took off his shirt, and wearing only his boxers climbed into bed. As he lay in bed he watched as Aurora prepared to go to sleep wondering what she would do.

Aurora entered the house and extinguished a small fire she had in the home for light. Once that was done Robert could be see by the light of the moon that she removed her dress and he could see the outline of her womanly body. She climbed into bed covering herself with the blanket.

Robert enjoyed the image of her curves that he saw as she slipped out of her dress, even though it was only a silhouette. After so many weeks at sea, even that was arousing. She had done what she could to maintain modesty but he wondered if over time things wouldn't change. Though she was much younger than him, he was still attracted to her and he realized that until they knew each other better a great deal of self-control would be required. He only hoped that he was able to exercise it.

Aurora laid in bed facing him, she wondered how things would change for her now he was here with her. She knew she would not be as lonely, and she was happy about that, but would he any use other than company would she have to teach him everything. She sighed only time would tell and with that she fell a sleep.
As the sun rose so did she. She saw him still sleeping and quickly put on her dress again. She then took her fishing spear, and went out to fish.

Robert woke when he heard her get up but didn't move as he did not want to embarass her while she was dressing, just the same he could not resist watching through partially closed eyes. Her body was gorgeous and well toned. His cock came to attention at the sight. Once she went outside he got up and dressed himself, then seeing her already fishing, decided to make himself useful.

He took the long kitchen knife from that had been in the trunk, and walked out and the edge of the trees. He walked along looking for ripe cocnuts and finding some, held the knife in his teeth and scaled the palm like he'd been doing it all his life. He cut free the ripe fruits and let them fall, then climbed down and cut away there toughoute hulls. He carried the inner nuts back to the house, and set them on the table to be opened as needed, for their milk and meat.

He looked at the knives that were available and all were pretty dull. He walked the beach and found a flat smooth stone, and was busy at sharpening the knives when Aurora returned.

Aurora was good at fishing, and she loved it as well so it helped her be good at it. She didn't blindly strike at the water she waited and watched and only when she had a a sure target did she strike. By this she was able to catch enough fish for breakfast and lunch. She carried them back and saw him sitting on the beach sharpening the knife on a stone. "I have some breakfast if your hungry"

"Yes I am thank you", he said. "I brought something also, it's on the table. Would you like me to clean the fish I'd be happy to, now that the knives are sharp." He followed her into the house, and help her to clean the Fisher breakfast then cracked a coconut and poured the milk out into a bowl. "It's been a long time since I had fresh coconut."

Aurora looked at him and nodded. As she entered the house she saw the coconuts on the table, at least he was trying. As they cleaned the fish she was thought it was nice to have some one there. "I wish i could say the same about the coconuts. Tell me more about where you come from, i can barely remember anymore living anywhere else but this island"

"Well", he said. "I was born and raised in San Francisco, and went to college there. I studied to be a writer, but soon found that it was a difficult profession to make a living at, and so I signed on with the merchant Marine. I have been traveling the South Pacific ever since hauling whatever cargo in my way. I haven't been home in almost 20 years. My home has been on board ship, traveling the sea."

Aurora raised an eye brow "San Francisco? where is that" She had never heard her father speak of such a place but then he often didn't speak of different places for he feared she would want to know even more and would to leave the island and would put herself in danger.

"It's on the west coast of North America" he said, "many thousands of miles from here. The waters they're very cold compared here, and the climate very dry. It's a landed millions of people, living close together, almost as different as it is possible to be from where we are now."

Aurora wondered what it would be like to live in such a place with so many other people. She looked at him a little "With so many people is it true with what my father had told me that could not be trusted?" Aurora wrinkled her forehead she wanted to know so much more about the people and places beyond her island home.

OOC: What time period where you thinking for this role play?

"Not everyone can be trusted that's for certain, your father was right to tell you to be cautious, and it certainly safer here on this island that almost anyplace else, now that you know so well how to cope with life here. The world is both beautiful and dangerous, but few places are as beautiful as this island.

Aurora sighed a little "I long to see other places than this. I have been a lone her for so long...." she trailed off as she stared out into space not really speaking to him any more just wondering what the world is like

Back
Top Bottom