Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Because it was bound to happen eventually. (M & F Characters inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziel99

Pulsar
It’s been a while since I have been here, and after looking after myself, I figured it would be better to simply make a new thread rather than bump the old one. Those that know me know this already, but for those who don’t, I have little patience to pad threads like this with information, although my roleplays have run the gamut of multi-paragraphical to single paragraphs. I am also very flexible with what type of roleplays I will do, from normal to fantasy to different time periods.

For my other request thread, look here.

I do have a few basic rules:
1. Be patient with me. My muse likes to run off at the weirdest times, and sometimes I forget to get to people. But I rarely drop roleplays without a comment. After a few days, feel free to prod me, but don’t be too insistent.
2. Please at least pm me with whatever character match you wish for, if not a plot idea you have. I can think of something with a pairing suggestion.
3. You can usually find me on a messenger. Again, just pm me with the question and I’ll usually give it away.
4. No scat, guro, etc etc.
5. I –can- do character death, with permission in roleplays, but no Godmodding or CC of my characters without permission, and I’ll do the same for you.
6. I -can- play female characters. I have two premade, and they were moved to my other request thread. Look there.
7. I roleplay through Threads mainly. It's just easier. Although lately I've also taken to rp'ing on skype messenger. Those are the only two places I will rp in. Pm's and e-mail get too cluttered and I lose things.

Now, I have a few character types that I have a preference to playing. But, keep it in mind that I am open to ALL character types for me to play as, as well as for you to play.
My short list of valued creatures:
Humans (Normal, hunters, mages, shifters)
Carpathians (Like Vampires, but not)
Wolves (as a Shifter)
Samurai

Note, that including those up top, I have experimented and enjoyed playing opposite a Monster Girl. If you do not know what that is, look up The Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

This will be updated with bits and pieces as time goes on, from small plots to additional characters and the like.

Edit 1:
Already editing, wow. So I'm going to be putting some mediums that I currently am comfortable with using and/or know decently well.

Books:
Dune series
Dark series (Where I pull my Carpathians from)
Foundation series
Harry Potter
Star Wars
Dracula
Narnia
umm... lots more, but it's too late for me to remember

Games:
Final Fantasy (1,2,6,7,8,10,12,13,tactics,mystic quest)
Alundra 2
Assassins Creed
League of Legends (I would love a rp on this, actually)
Uncharted series
Resistance series
Ratchet and Clank series
Jak and Daxter series
Legend of Zelda
Mario Bros
Metal Gear Solid series
Magic the Gathering
Legend of the Five Rings
Scion (Roleplaying game)
Again, more that I cannot name off the top of my head.

Taboo things I have no problem doing:
Incest
studentxteacher
pretty much anything not listed below

Things I could -maybe- be convinced to do. Maybe:
Futa
MxM
Furry

Things I will -never- do:
Guro
Scat
Anything with bodily fluids other than blood or possibly milk
Anything against the ToS.
FatherxDaughter. I tried it. I did not like it. So for further notice, I will only play the elder character if the age difference is only a few years apart, or deals with supernatural elements (Vampires/Elves/etc)

Roleplaying specialties:
Sex (Obviously, this is an 18+ site. But please, let's make the rp more than sex, or else it gets boring.)
Combat
Politics

Characters:

Alexander, Zalera, and Raphael – The De La Crux Brothers.

Ages: ~1000, 920, 950. Look 23, 20, 21. Have powers equivalent to beings twice their age.
The De La Crux brothers are both open books, and enigmas. For how could such beings exist? Vampires of such notoriety, and such age. It is something that is rather unheard of. And for their ages, their power is extraordinary. The unknown history of theirs is devastating.

The Time Bubble – That is what they call it, the calamity that claimed their home world 500 years ago. A reckless Abomination triggered it, and its power warped the world until it was unrecognizable. It would soon be destroyed by itself. The effects on the three brothers was different than the rest of the Coven, perhaps from their already high age compared to the rest of them, or perhaps a twist from the Abomination itself.

Most of the normal Vampire weaknesses do not affect them: Running water does not stop them, holy items do no damage. Piercing the heart is not enough; the heart must be completely shredded to where it cannot be regenerated. Even a direct shot to the head would not kill them, but only put their physical form into a coma, leaving them free to use their telepathic and elemental powers. The most striking change is sunlight: It no longer burns them, but makes them lethargic, to the point of being leaden weights at noon. Rest is done underground at times, and they fully regenerate then.

-------------------------------------

Vampire_male-2.jpg

Alexander is the head of the family, and one of the Eldest and Strongest Vampire known alive. He sees to his estate as the HQ to those he accepts into the coven, and is just above his two brothers when it comes to running things. He can come off as brash or cold, but he indeed does care about everyone and everything in his charge. He sees the destruction of his home world as his fault, as he was slow to act. Even yet, he is a general advocate of peace when able, and his own fighting style is completely of countering attacks and toying with the opponent, until it becomes a dire need to full combat.

-----------------------------------------

Reno1.jpg

Zalera is the youngest of the three brothers, and is similar to his brother Alexander, as he was when he was younger and less ladled with responsibilities: He is always changing the image of his vibrant red hair, and his clothes are usually messily worn unless he is on ambassadorial work or has to put on a good image for the clan. When it comes to women, he tends to be a charmer, and out of the three brothers, he’s the only one to not have a mate and actually have regular sex. He tries to find some sort of home in the small moments, but nothing to avail yet. When it comes to combat, Zalera stays in indirect fighting, using illusions usually to escape or to confuse before using a knife to poke sensitive spots.

---------------------------------------

human-1.jpg

Raphael is the middle of the three brothers, and does normal work as bodyguard, either to his brothers or going out on missions to make sure things get done. He’s brasher and more forward than even Alexander, and sometimes he’s thought to be a brute. Those that stick around in conversation will see that he generally worries about the world and his family, and his face is there to make sure those that are not worthy stay that way. When it comes to combat, he prefers to use hand-to-hand tactics, only rarely taking a blade in hand. He uses his magic mostly to boost his own capabilities.

March Update: Moving female character to her own thread on the other end, adding a new guy in a day or so.

RE: Because it was bound to happen eventually.

Hello there! I may be interested in an RP. I've got a few questions first though:

1. I want a partner who can provide multiple paragraph responses, with detail and proper grammar. I know these things are particular to every person, so I can provide a sample if you'd like to see what I'm after.

2. I was wondering if you're familiar with Dragon Age 2? I have a few canon and OC based ideas that I'm really itching to try.

RE: Because it was bound to happen eventually.

1: My post length is usually dictated by my partner's posts, Although I usually do not go past 1 page on a word document. Sadly, this goes in reverse, where I turn out short posts to short replies.

2: No, I am not.

RE: Because it was bound to happen eventually. (M & F inside)

Quick bump for Title addition.

RE: Because it was bound to happen eventually. (M & F inside)

Do you by chance do Dominant and submissive roleplays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom