Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party of a Lifetime (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Party of a Lifetime (Open)

aprilmay1965 said:
Kaybee said:
"Any other time I'd say April could go first but I've yet to be even touched and you." Miranda growled lustily at Chris, giving him a push onto the couch and following to straddle him before he could react. "You are going to fuck me right now." Miranda's hand wrapped around his member, guiding it to her entrance before pushing her pussy onto his cock with a gasp, then a long moan as she slid down his shaft, taking it all the way to the hilt and feeling the head touch up against her cervix.

"Look at me April." She said as she began to move. "Look at this big dick sliding in and out of me." Miranda's words were interspersed with gasps of pleasure. "It feels so Good..." She moaned again, realizing her voice was almost audible over the music and wondering just how many people could see her, see this big dick fucking her slutty cunt, the thought of such an audience turning her on even more as she rode.

APril watched, her hair damp with perspiration, she watched the big shaft slide deep into Miranda's wet opening. She desired the same feeling, but was afraid what it would do to her small body. She was kneeling at the head of the young man as she watched, her new found friend bounced up and down faster and got louder.

Moving forward, she felt Chris's hands on her hips as he guided her over his head. Her hands reached out for Miranda as they straddled the hot guy.Their eyes filled with lust and desire.

Chris smiled at Miranda gladly letting her straddle him. He felt her slid onto his cock and he grabbed hold of her hips. He groaned as she slid all the way down his cock. He helped her ride his cock by guiding her hips. He made sure to thrusted up into her as she came down to make her enjoy herself. He saw April, joining Miranda in straddling him but now his face. He grabbed hold of her hips and started to lick her wet pussy. His tongue soon finding itself within her and exploring the tasty pussy as his cock thrusted into yet another pussy. He was having quite the time as he pleased the two beauties.

Miranda was in heaven, Chris' cock giving her the satisfaction for her steadily growing lust as it thrust in and out of her. April's longing gaze across from her prompted her to lean forwards to kiss the younger girl hard, wrapping her arms around April's shoulders as she rode Chris moaning into April's mouth with each stroke as she felt her orgasm already beginning to build, sweat forming a light sheen on her body.

Yajirobe said:
He looked at her, very much turned on by what she had just did, as well as the cleavage she had shown him. Yet, he very much was up for the dare. He let his fingers slide to her legs,as he pressed her dress up, his hand exploring her body as he did so. His hand groping her butt as he smiled as he as he slipped off the dress in time before he then gave Melisa, a rather lustful kiss pressing her body down against his, his hardened manhood rubbing against her body.

She smiled as he took off her dress, loving his groping hands. She returned the kiss, feeling him against her. The next thing she noticed was his hard member growing against her. She gave a naughty grin during their kiss, breaking off to slide down his body. She slowly got off his clothes, keeping on his boxers purposely. She gazed at the bulge once he was nearly naked. She rubbed her hands against it softly before pulling down the waistband and letting it free. "Well well, someone's very happy to see me" she said. She started to stroke him with one hand, to make sure he was hard as a rock, while the other got her bra and panties off. She licked her lips and winked up at him with her hand pumping his hard length.

Kinky_Slut said:
She smiled as he took off her dress, loving his groping hands. She returned the kiss, feeling him against her. The next thing she noticed was his hard member growing against her. She gave a naughty grin during their kiss, breaking off to slide down his body. She slowly got off his clothes, keeping on his boxers purposely. She gazed at the bulge once he was nearly naked. She rubbed her hands against it softly before pulling down the waistband and letting it free. "Well well, someone's very happy to see me" she said. She started to stroke him with one hand, to make sure he was hard as a rock, while the other got her bra and panties off. She licked her lips and winked up at him with her hand pumping his hard length.

Kenshi at Melisa and noticed the look on her eyes right away. He watched as she worked off his own clothes. Helping her as she did so whenever he was able to do so. He let out a gasp when she rubbed her hand against his member. "Yes, very much so," he commented before he felt her stroke his member. He looked down and saw her breast become released, and couldn't help but be very impressed by how well endowed that Melisa was. The view of the rest of her now naked body was equally impressive as well. He was very impressed, by Melisa's actions, she very much knew what she wanted, and also what she was doing at the moment. He could feel his member still very much expanding in her hand as well as hardening up as well.

Melisa smiled as she kept stroking him, feeling him grow. She knew he was big but how big? She kissed the tip and ran her tongue along it. "Hmmmm would you like me to use my mouth or my breasts?" she asked, licking her lips and fondling her breasts. He went back to stroking him whle he chose. Her pussy getting wet already. "Better hurry cutie" she said, her nipples obviously hard and herself getting anxious.

Kenshi let out a gasp, as he felt her tongue run along his member. He looked at her as she made her comment, she was so sexy, and tempting, it was amazing. He thought about what he was going to say for this, "Your mouth," he said as he looked towards her, She was very good at this, she was very impressive. He knew finding her on the dance floor was a real shot of luck in his party plans.

April was gaspnig out, her hypersensitive pussy was still throbbing in the throws of her most recent orgasm as her body responded to the tongue pressing into her wet folds. Miranda pulling her close as she kissed her, their bodies moving in rythm over the man they shared. She had never felt anything like this. It was as if she was in a dream. Her body writhed as her hips began to gyrate back and forth. Her breathing came in gasps as her heart pounded. She reached down and held the older girls nipples in each of her fingers as she started pulling them in short pinching strokes.

Chris thrusted harder into both girls, his tongue reaching the depths of April's pussy and his cock slamming deep into Miranda's pussy. He grabbed hold of Miranda's hips to make her come down on his cock even harder which made him groan into April's pussy. His tongue worked on April's pussy, slipping in deep and swirling around before slipping out quickly and repeating that same motion. He hoped to have the girls screaming and he was just getting started.

Yajirobe said:
Kenshi let out a gasp, as he felt her tongue run along his member. He looked at her as she made her comment, she was so sexy, and tempting, it was amazing. He thought about what he was going to say for this, "Your mouth," he said as he looked towards her, She was very good at this, she was very impressive. He knew finding her on the dance floor was a real shot of luck in his party plans.

Melisa smiled at his choice and nodded. She wrapped her lips around the head and started to suck softly as her hand stroked the rest of his length. Her tongue teased his head as well as her grip tightened slightly. She gradually started to suck harder and stroke him faster. She soon bobbed her head, slowly taking a few more inches in each time. Untill she engulfed his cock, her suction growing and her hand moving to his balls.

KevinR778 said:
Chris thrusted harder into both girls, his tongue reaching the depths of April's pussy and his cock slamming deep into Miranda's pussy. He grabbed hold of Miranda's hips to make her come down on his cock even harder which made him groan into April's pussy. His tongue worked on April's pussy, slipping in deep and swirling around before slipping out quickly and repeating that same motion. He hoped to have the girls screaming and he was just getting started.

The sudden bursts of pleasure as April began to pinch and pull at Miranda's nipples came as a surprised, some part of Miranda's brain appreciating April's quick learning although the rest was too fogged with the pleasurable results to care. She reciprocated April's touch and began to roughly massage the younger girl's breasts as well, moaning into the kiss as Chris fucked her faster and harder. Miranda's juices were running down her thighs now, her pussy clenching around Chris' cock as it hilted itself in her pussy with each thrust, her orgasm just around the corner.

Kenshi let out a gasp as she got to work on his member, sucking on it, with her very skilled fingers working over his member as well. She was more skilled at this then any other female he had meet, he could feel the excitement in his body building as she increased the intensity of her own actions. He let his body embrace the amazing pleasure she was bring to it. He let out a second gasp as he knew that if this went on, much longer he would fire off his first load into her mouth, which he didn't mind a bit, he he wasn't sure if she wanted that or not.

April felt her pussy fucked by the long thick tongue as her hips gyrated in extacy. Her breasts gripped roughly by her new found lover. She moaned and gasped, her body trembling, she couldn't imagine another orgasm so soon, but she was on the edge of one, she wanted it, desperately as she gasped and moaned, her body writhed in desire.

Chris only got rougher with the two beauties. He thrusted harder into Miranda, his hand giving her ass a nice slap as he knew she was close to her orgasm. Meanwhile his tongue moved much more vigorously inside April, making sure to please every inch of her pussy. With both girls close to their orgasms, he wasnt done yet. He knew he could go at least another round before reaching his own climax.

Miranda's pussy spasmed as she came, juices running down Chris' cock as she broke the kiss with April to let out a cry that carried over the music, turning heads on the dance floor as she writhed, a thin sheen of sweat making her skin shine in the light. After a minute she began to calm down, her breathing heavy as she gave a grin. "Mmm, you're definitely good but I want more..." Carefully Miranda lifted herself up, pulling herself off of Chris with a wet sound as his cock left her pussy, another little moan escaping her lips.

"Now it's your turn April..." Miranda grinned at the younger girl, offering a hand to help her up and guiding her around to straddle Chris' pelvis as Miranda took up her old position. "Ready?"

April was writhing on Chris's swirling tongue as she felt him probing deeper. The kiss with Miranda broken as she heard the woman cry out in pleasure. April watched as the beautiful woman writhed and cried out.

April's eyes widened as she felt Miranda help her off Chris's face. "ready?.. I.. uhm.. it's big.. I'm...are you sure?" she said softly, her body so ready for another orgasm as she found herself sliding over Chris, his hard shaft jutting up, glistening with Miranda's juices.

April felt her heart pounding as she spread her legs, her body tensed, so uncertain but so needy. Her face flushed as she felt the thick head lined up with her tiny pink slit.

Chris let out a groan as Miranda reached her orgasm, feeling her juices cover his cock. He felt her slip off and he smiled. He gazed up at April as she straddled him. He grabbed her ass and pressed his head against her pussy. He winked up at Miranda, "Don't worry gorgeous, I won't hurt you. I'll make sure you enjoy yourself" he said. "Mind if I have a taste of you my other beauty?" he asked Miranda with a wink. He was ready to get both girls screaming and orgasming once again. He knew he could outlast them both and his own climax would be quite substantial once he reached it.

"You better be tasting me." Miranda told the man with a grin, "I'm not going to settle for just one measly climax when you can give me and April soooo much more..." Miranda reached forwards to April in front of her with a little moan as she felt Chris comply and reached down to rub at the nervous girl's clit lightly as she was poised for Chris to thrust into her. "If it's your first time then it will hurt a little but it will feel soo good afterwards. Trust me..." She put a little pressure on April's shoulders, pushing her down so that her pussy was just beginning to take in the head of Chris' cock.

"Oh....you are? Oh, well....well I guess so..." Of course with Cameron drinking the weakest thing he could find that wasn't tap water, just what did that make him? And tables you dance on? Cameron had never danced in his life, on the floor or on a table. Still....he was here at this party whether he wanted to be or not...he should at least try and enjoy himself. "O-oh! I'm Cameron by the way....it's nice to meet you miss...?" He looked up and smiled lightly, hoping she'd at least give him her name before telling him to buzz off.
[/quote]

Rylee smiled and nodded, swinging her hips to the beat of the music. She loved to dance, plain and simple. She smirked at her, and nodded once more. Taking a big swig once more, she finally smiled at him and put her hand out for him to shake. "Rylee, my name's Rylee May." She spoke finally, stepping closer for him to hear her over the blaring music.

Kaybee said:
"You better be tasting me." Miranda told the man with a grin, "I'm not going to settle for just one measly climax when you can give me and April soooo much more..." Miranda reached forwards to April in front of her with a little moan as she felt Chris comply and reached down to rub at the nervous girl's clit lightly as she was poised for Chris to thrust into her. "If it's your first time then it will hurt a little but it will feel soo good afterwards. Trust me..." She put a little pressure on April's shoulders, pushing her down so that her pussy was just beginning to take in the head of Chris' cock.
April's back arched as she felt the thick head of Chris' hard shaft push between her lips. Her pussy started to stretch open and her desire turned to apprehension. "OWE.. OOooo.. I don't know about this?" she said softly as her hips rocked working the head in her tight hole.

She felt Miranda pushing her shoulders down as her pussy was firmly pressed to the hard thick shaft. It felt bigger than it looked and she saw a bit of sadistic glint in Miranda's eyes the older girl knowing how it was going to hurt, and urging her on.

"Oh god it's big" she gasped her hips working trying to make it go deeper, her tightness milking the thick head of the hard shaft. Chris feeling the sensation of her tight young pussy around him.

dragonthingy said:
Name: Marcus Kent
Appearance: black hair, blue eyes, average build
Orientation: straight
Extra Info: Marcus is a bit of a party animal.

Marcus arrived at the party of a lifetime fashionably late with a cooler of drinks. He looked around and saw no-one he recognized. This could be fun...

(Profiles have their own thread, look in the first post)

Chris groaned at the tight beauty slid down onto his cock. It was the tightest pussy he ever felt. He helped her squeeze him in, inch by inch. His hands tightly gripping her plump ass. With every inch deeper, he let out a groan. He reached her hymen and looked April in the eyes as he broke it. He knew it would hurt but he would make it up to her with a nice orgasm. He grabbed hold on Aprils breasts and massaged the pain away. He looked up towards Miranda and licked his lips with a wink. Once her pain was gone he worked every last inch into her, grabbing her hips and guiding her to bounce on his cock. He awaited Miranda to straddle him, April's own taste still in his mouth.

Yajirobe said:
Kenshi let out a gasp as she got to work on his member, sucking on it, with her very skilled fingers working over his member as well. She was more skilled at this then any other female he had meet, he could feel the excitement in his body building as she increased the intensity of her own actions. He let his body embrace the amazing pleasure she was bring to it. He let out a second gasp as he knew that if this went on, much longer he would fire off his first load into her mouth, which he didn't mind a bit, he he wasn't sure if she wanted that or not.

(sorry)

Melisa continued to work on his hard member, her hands now off the large throbbing flesh as she took every inch down her throat as she bobbed her head. She nearly gagged each time, her suction stronger than ever. She knew he would finish off quickly, most men did from her skills. She soon pulled off and stroked his cock with a naughty smile. "Are you gonna cum cutie?" she asked as she licked the underneath of his cock. She continued to stroke the hard throbbing flesh, the head aimed at her face as she hoped he would cover it in cum. Between her legs though she was soaked and needed to be filled with a hard cock such as his.

KevinR778 said:
Chris groaned at the tight beauty slid down onto his cock. It was the tightest pussy he ever felt. He helped her squeeze him in, inch by inch. His hands tightly gripping her plump ass. With every inch deeper, he let out a groan. He reached her hymen and looked April in the eyes as he broke it. He knew it would hurt but he would make it up to her with a nice orgasm. He grabbed hold on Aprils breasts and massaged the pain away. He looked up towards Miranda and licked his lips with a wink. Once her pain was gone he worked every last inch into her, grabbing her hips and guiding her to bounce on his cock. He awaited Miranda to straddle him, April's own taste still in his mouth.
APril felt her round soft ass gripped tight, her small body pulled down as Miranda pushed, it was as if both of them were de-virginizing her. She felt her pussy stretching. She whimpered and let out a grunt as the thick head reached her hymen.
"Oh god, ...wait, it's .. OUCH" she cried out as she felt Chris drive deeper pushing into her. Her poor pussy stretched beyond belief, she was sweating and her skin glistened from it, her breaths coming in gasps.

She felt him pushing deep, his thick head eventually hitting her cervix as she gasped for air, feeling him all the way in her she straddled him, her body tensed, clamping around his massive tool as she let out small grunts while he pushed into her banging against her cervix. "ugh..ugh..ugh..ugh..ugh"

Feeling his hands on her soft breasts and tan pointy nipples as he played with her breasts while he thrust up into her stretched pussy. She felt like her pussy would catch on fire it was so hot inside her. Her body rocked up and down, Miranda helping her drive down and Chris pushing her up by her breasts before dropping her back down on his massive hard shaft. Grunting and moaning, she whimpered as her young body was taken faster and faster.

Kinky_Slut said:
(sorry)

Melisa continued to work on his hard member, her hands now off the large throbbing flesh as she took every inch down her throat as she bobbed her head. She nearly gagged each time, her suction stronger than ever. She knew he would finish off quickly, most men did from her skills. She soon pulled off and stroked his cock with a naughty smile. "Are you gonna cum cutie?" she asked as she licked the underneath of his cock. She continued to stroke the hard throbbing flesh, the head aimed at her face as she hoped he would cover it in cum. Between her legs though she was soaked and needed to be filled with a hard cock such as his.
(no worries)

Kenshi felt her working his member so perfectly, her skills were showing even better with ever passing second. He was having a hard time lasting as long as he did, he knew that his heart was beating fast, and his own body was craving release. He just wanted to experience more and let the amazing feelings last as long as they could possible go. Yet when he heard her question, he couldn't really go on anymore the next stroke cause him to shoot of his load in a hard climax as he closed his eyes for a second, the amount of pure pleasure for the moment was amazing. Yet, he was still rather pretty hard after the climax. "Your are amazing, Melisa, that was way better then I could even dream of," he admited openly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom