Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party of a Lifetime (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Party of a Lifetime

king_bakal said:
His strong hands gently ran all over her ass and hips. His thumbs teasingly tracing the lines of her panties. "Does that feel good?" He ask April. "Do you like that?" He then slid one hand between her legs, gently touching the front part of her panties from behind.

April moaned softly, oh my god, he was touching her, it felt so good, he knew exactly how to make her feel good, so aroused, her body shivered as his fingers gently trailed over her white lace panties. Her moan grew louder. "yes, it feels so good, ooooogosh" she let her legs spread wider as she felt her body touched by the handsome and popular guy. Her hips seemed to move on her own as they rocked against his fingers.

Cliff quickly spun her around then ate her pussy through her panties. He did it only for like 10 seconds then he stopped. "Do you like that?" His hand going up her chin, tilting her head downwards.

KevinR778 said:
Chris smiled as she grew louder, feeling her bouncing get faster and harder. He licked and sucked on her breasts when she pressed them against him. Hearing her loud comment, he thrusted harder into her to make sure she stayed loud. "And I love your pussy Melisa" he groaned back at her. He made her come down harder, pulling her hips down, making it feel twice as good. He bit down on one of her nipples and thrusted twice as fast into her. He took no prisoners as he wanted her to truly scream out from the pleasire.

Melisa moaned louder as he played with her nipples. His thrusts feeling so very good as she heard him groan to her. She was slamming down onto his cock, her moans even louder. Soon her moans turned to screams as he picked up his pace. "Oh yes! Chris!! I'm gonna cum!!!!" she yelled out as she did just that, coating his thrusting cock in her cum. She kept moaning afterwards, looking at him with lust. "Mmmmm cum on my face Chris, I want it all over my pretty face" she moaned to him as she kept bouncing.

Kinky_Slut said:
Melisa moaned louder as he played with her nipples. His thrusts feeling so very good as she heard him groan to her. She was slamming down onto his cock, her moans even louder. Soon her moans turned to screams as he picked up his pace. "Oh yes! Chris!! I'm gonna cum!!!!" she yelled out as she did just that, coating his thrusting cock in her cum. She kept moaning afterwards, looking at him with lust. "Mmmmm cum on my face Chris, I want it all over my pretty face" she moaned to him as she kept bouncing.

Chris groaned as she tighened around him, her orgasm pushing him toward his own. He heard her request and nodded, flipping them over so he was ontop. He thrusted hard a few more times with loud groans before pulling out and stroking himself. He let out a huge groan and came hard, his hot thick cum landing on her face and in her mouth as he nearly covered every inch of her gorgeous face. He breathed heavily and smiled at her. "You are one amazing girl Melisa" he said, giving her a wink.

KevinR778 said:
Chris groaned as she tighened around him, her orgasm pushing him toward his own. He heard her request and nodded, flipping them over so he was ontop. He thrusted hard a few more times with loud groans before pulling out and stroking himself. He let out a huge groan and came hard, his hot thick cum landing on her face and in her mouth as he nearly covered every inch of her gorgeous face. He breathed heavily and smiled at her. "You are one amazing girl Melisa" he said, giving her a wink.

Melisa moaned as he took charge, giving her a few hard thrusts that felt amazing. She felt him pull out and opened her mouth as he stroked himself. When he came she moaned loud, tasting his cum and feeling it cover her face. She smiled at him as he complimented her. "Well you are one amazing stud" she said with a wink. She cleared the cum off her face, lickibg her fingers clean. "Think we could do this again sometime?" she asked with a giggle.

Kinky_Slut said:
Melisa moaned as he took charge, giving her a few hard thrusts that felt amazing. She felt him pull out and opened her mouth as he stroked himself. When he came she moaned loud, tasting his cum and feeling it cover her face. She smiled at him as he complimented her. "Well you are one amazing stud" she said with a wink. She cleared the cum off her face, lickibg her fingers clean. "Think we could do this again sometime?" she asked with a giggle.

Chris smiled at her response and watched her clean her face off, nearly making him rock hard again. Her question made him chuckle as he nodded. "Definitely" he said with a grin. He grabbed her clothes and handed her them as he put on his boxers. It was sad to see such a body covered up but it had to be done. He put his shirt and pants back on, giving her a kiss on the forehead before he headed back to the party with a confident smirk on his face.

king_bakal said:
Cliff quickly spun her around then ate her pussy through her panties. He did it only for like 10 seconds then he stopped. "Do you like that?" His hand going up her chin, tilting her head downwards.
April felt his strong hands spin her around, as she felt his mouth push to her pussy. Licking and pressing to him. She felt his whiskered cheeks against her soft thighs. She moaned, feeling him press into her, taking in her scent.

"oh god, yes, that felt good" she moaned, her small body trembling with desire in his strong hands. "your so awesome" she said, looking at him as he held her chin in his fingers as he tilted her head toward him.

"Now one I have to say to you is that I already now the taste of women. It's you who wants, to know how a man tastes right?" Cliff then undid his pants and underwear. His cock now in plain sight, he stroked it a bit, letting April gauge it's thickness. "Before I totally make you feel how it is to be tasted by a man, you have to taste a man first." Cliff then layed down on the bed and looked at April. "Now, taste me. I want to see how hungry you are."

April stared in fascination, she was in awe of the man's body, it was true, but she was also amazed at his openness to display himself, she was usually quite the opposite. She stared as he revealed his long thick shaft, she wasn't ready for this, as he stroked himself, she felt her knees getting weak. It was bigger than she expected, but she knew it would please him for her to suck it.

She climbed over his strong muscular thighs as she bent down, gently taking the thick shaft between her fingers, she raised it up. It was thick and hard, and she bent lower. Her mouth hovered over the smooth hard head as her delicate pink tongue licked out, tasting the saltiness of his flesh.

She let out a warm breath as she licked around the head, bending down, kissing the tip with her soft lips, she wrapped her hand part way around his thickness as she licked and kissed the head and underside of his shaft. Her moans getting louder as she found it aroused her to be doing this.

KevinR778 said:
Chris smiled at her response and watched her clean her face off, nearly making him rock hard again. Her question made him chuckle as he nodded. "Definitely" he said with a grin. He grabbed her clothes and handed her them as he put on his boxers. It was sad to see such a body covered up but it had to be done. He put his shirt and pants back on, giving her a kiss on the forehead before he headed back to the party with a confident smirk on his face.

Melisa giggled at his answer and startes to get dressed as she watched him do the same. She smiled when he kissed her forehead and kwft the room soon after he did. She made her way back downstairs to the party, grabbing a drink and dancing around for a while.

Chris returned to the party, searching for any number of goregeous girls. He grabbed a drink and spotted Melisa, winking over to her as he head to the dance floor to dance with a few random girls. He was on the lookout for friendly faces or just pretty ones, he didn't have a preference. He was enjoying his party and was sure many others were. His night would hopefully see the bedroom quite alot, since he threw the party.

Melisa saw Chris and winked back as she danced with a few guys. She was bumping and grinding, looking for more fun, like she had before. Her shirt barely containing her big bouncing breasts as she danced dirty. She hoped to find a guy good enough to take upstairs, other than Chris but he would do if no one else was available.

April swallowed as much of the seed as she could as the TV jock came inside her mouth. Feeling his throbbing manhood empty into her. She felt good about the new experience, the party had been called the party of a lifetime, and she had done something she had never done already. Walking unsteadily out of the room, having cleaned her face on a towel, she went out, deciding she might try to have a drink, something she hadn't ever had enough courage to try but now, it was a night of firsts, she made her way to the bar.

Kenshi walked into the party, late, he had always heard that it was far better to show up for a party late then to even be on time for such a thing. He leaned this when he was young, and lived by it at least up to this day. The older teen, redhead walked up and looked around rather quickly, letting his eyes scan the area, before he had a clue of what was going on. He smiled as he walked up to the bar, it looked open, and well, it looked like the ideal place to be.

He sat next to a young woman whom, was already sitting at the bar when he had arrived. He let his gaze fall upon the short dark haired girl, "hello," the redhead commented, "name is Kenshi," he commented in a polite tone, "how is the party so far," he asked wanting to get a lay of the land sort of, as well as strike up some type of conversation, with someone, the young woman,looking like the ideal person to do such a thing with.

Miranda had been disappointed with the party so far, it seemed like there wasn't a single person already taken and whisked away for some kind of pleasure or other which left her all alone at the bar. She had been about to pack it in and maybe wander off to find some other party when a Young redheaded man approached her. She looked over him as he opened the conversation, noting his cute face and green eyes as well as his lithe build. He'll do nicely she thought and she turned to him.

"I'm Miranda, and I have to say this party's been a bit dull lately what with everyone but me off somewhere else." She sighed, "Perhaps you'd be willing to keep my company for a little while?"

April made her way to the bar, her new found confidence still not as high as some of her peers, but she was feeling much better about herself, not even considering she had been used for pleasure.

She slid up on the stool at the bar, careful to adjust her skirt across her thighs. She smiled, already knowing what she was going to ask for. Having seen it on TV. She spoke to the bartender quietly like she was being sneaky for some reason, like anyone cared what went on at this party.

"Uhm, do you have a Tequila and lime and salt?" she said grinning like a school girl about to break the rules. Pushing her glasses up on her nose, she looks around as if she thinks she'll get in trouble for drinking, even though she's the only one there that cares or knows she hasn't really drank before.

Kenshi nodded his head as he looked at the dark haired woman, "Well Miranda hmm,well now, I guess that sound perfectly fine to me," he commented with a nod of his head. He had looked over at the dark haired girl, for a moment more. he figured that, it wouldn't do any harm at all in keeping her company. "I just got here, so I haven't quite figured out the lay of the land, sort of speak, but company is always something to be looked for," he added in as he moved closer to Miranda. He ordered a drink as he moved closer the dark haired, Miranda finding a spot to sit down. He leaned forward just a bit as he took a sip of the drink he had just gotten.

Chris made his way around, checking to make sure everyone was enjoying the party. The house starting to fill up slightly, but it wasn't even close to being over. He grabbed another drink and head back to the dance floor. He figured people would find their way into the bedroom and had already himself last night. He got the DJ to turn up the music, the floor feeling like it was nearly shaking. He knew this party was going good and was going to get better once everyone was there.

Miranda smiled at Kenshi as he moved closer to her and took a sip from her own drink as she spotted the host wandering by. As the younger woman approached the bar Miranda's nose picked up the scent of sex wafting from her. Hmph, lucky girl... I wonder if it was Chris or that big football type I saw earlier... Annoynace flashed through her mind that other people might be getting off while she was stuck alone at the bar until this new guy had come along. She shifted a little closer to Kenshi and took another sip of her drink, hoping he was able to pick up on her body language.

Kenshi looked at the dark haired woman, he noticed her eyes moving along at another female. he thought about it for a moment as he wondered what she had noticed. He noticed her movement towards him next, and shook his head, "Well Miranda, I think that this bar may be a bit to public, I think finding some private just the two of us," he commented letting the meaning of the words hang in the air for a moment. He was pretty sure he knew what the woman next to him was looking for.

Miranda was exultant inside her head but was careful not to show her eagerness too much to the man. "I think that might be a wonderful Idea although I'm not in the habit of going to lonely places with a man who hasn't even told me his name..." She smiled slyly at him, "Although I might make an exception if you really won't tell." And maybe once I'm done with him I'll look up that little cheerleader over there. She thought with a small smile. Perhaps this party was looking up.

Kenshi almost laughed at her statement about not knowing his name, clever he thought to himself, "Well the, I guess I better tell you it as entrance to this private place," he commented with a half smirk, "Well the name is Kenshi," he commented as he then took a single shot of what was left in the glass. "Well, now, I think we should get to living up this party, I think I saw a nice private place over in that direction," he commented motioning towards the corner of the room. He figured it would be a good start to the party to get as it were lucky off the bat.

"Kenshi." Miranda spoke the name, rolling it about in her mouth before standing to offer a hand him, taking a last sip from her glass before setting it back on the bar. "Well then I suppose the corner would be an excellent place to start if you think that's private enough for you" She said with a grin, "Most prefer a more private venue in which to entertain themselves..."

He nodded as he looked at her, the corner was away, and well it was isolated enough for him at the moment, he figured if he needed to usher her to some other place, he could, but he wasn't one to worry about it to much, "Well seems good to me," he said as he nodded just a bit. He got to his feet and slipped over towards the couch that happened to be in the corner, and found a place to sit down and waited to see if Miranda followed behind him.

Miranda was right behind Kenshi as he made his way to the couch in the corner of the room, out of the way of the party proper and almost invisible from the lit up bar and dance floor. As Kenshi sat down Miranda carefully set herself down on his lap, and looked about. "You were right." She said with a seductive undertone to her voice. "I doubt anyone would notice us making some entertainment right here." She barely gave Kenshi time to register the little emphasis she had placed on "entertainment" before she leaned in and kissed him hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom