Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party of a Lifetime (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Party of a Lifetime

April felt him getting more bold, she was blushing, not used to such public displays, let alone affection of this kind at all. She felt him playing with her round firm ass, then pressing her to the rail,his huge body against hers. She was having trouble getting her breath as her heart pounded. "really, I'm telling the truth... oh.. your teasing me" she said, giggling nervously.

"No one is wanting to.. uhm.. taste me, or.. go out with me" she said. feeling self concious again, which only served to remind her of her position of being with a popular guy, not wanting the night to end, this was the party of a lifetime, and she had thought it was just what Chris named it when he sent the invites out over his social network.

She pressed back against him as he leaned over her, feeling so nice to have his hard muscular body against hers. Was this what she had been missing by studying every weekend?

"Well, I must say that I know how different women tastes. How about you? Are you curious? Do you want to taste a man?" He grinned then leaned towerds her left ear. "I am not teasing, this is just how I do things." He laughed again.

It's her fault actually. April unwittingly caught her attention. She is in for a party of a lifetime.

April let her face press against his as he leaned in whispering and talking toher, She closed her eyes, feeling him next to her, his words working on her naive young mind. SHe did want to taste him, to touch him, just to be close to him. It was something she hadn't even thought of being a remote possibility before tonight.

She nodded slowly, what could it hurt to maybe make out a little bit, touch, feel him close to her. She turned slightly in his arms, feeling him hold her against him. "ok" she said, sounding almost child like in her soft voice. Unaware how it would effect her new found friend

His fingers went up to her chin, tilting her head up a bit. "So what do you think?" He looked around. Yes, there are many people making out, oblivious to the fact that they are still in public view. "I don't mind really." He dipped down to give her a kiss. "See? They won't really care." He treats her like a total newbie. He respects the fact that she is. He doesn't mind being her teacher. "But when you actually make out, you don't do just that."

Nodding as he held her chin up her lips parted as she kissed him back, Her breath againsthis lips, her mouth slightly open. She moaned soflty. "can we go somewhere, uhm.. more private?" she said, seeing people getting closer making out, she was still nervous.

Her heart was pounding as she looked up at him, she felt uncertain, she wanted to keep his attention, but how far was she willing to go to do that, she had just met him a few moments ago, and now, she was consdering going farther than she ever had with him.

She looked into his eyes, emploringly, wanting to be alone, thinking she might be more comfortable if she were.

"You said so." He downed his Tea and left the glass on a table nearby. He gently grabbed her arms and led the way. "You know your way around?" He asked April. "It's actually my first time here in Chris' place." He could feel himself getting more turned on by the minute. Her innocense just captured his imaginations. They strolled across the hallway, but it seems that as night as the night is, most rooms where already occupied. That is, till he found a door that was not locked.

"No, I've never been here before" she said, feeling him holding her arms as she felt him rapidly lead her from room to room, no one who was in each room said a thing to him, she figured because of his size they would be afraid too.

Suddenly a door opened and it was empty, she felt him push her in quickly spinning her, she felt their lips meet as she kissed him, her arms wrapped around his neck as he lifted her, moving her further into the room, she had no idea what kind of a room she was even in. She was totally into his touch and kiss. She moaned softly as he kissed her, feeling him gropeing her round firm little butt again.

He got rid of his blazer while he was kissing her. Her soft body felt so good as he continued to move his hands all over her. When he felt that she is getting into it, he suddenly broke away and stopped. He smiled at her and said. "Now, lets get down to business shall we?" He said this while looking around. It was a plain old bedroom with a twin sized bed. It has a computer on one side and stereo on the other. "Looks like a teen's room to me. Oh well." He sat down on the bed. He reached for her hands and gently pulled her closer so that she is standing infront of him. "Now, tell me, how did that felt?"

Breathing heavy, she gasped for air, as she stood there, as he put her down. Her breasts rose and fell as she gasped for breath. Her heart pounding. She felt him pull him to her, her head spinning. "it was great, thank you, I really liked it" she said, wishing she didn't sound so nerdy, as she thanked the guy for kissing her and gropping her ass. Who does that? she thought to herself.

The small bedroom was probably Chris's or his sister, she didn't really see any posters on the wall that would give it away, not that she was really in a position to care. She stood in front of Cliff, his hands holding both hers as she stood there, looking small, her small delicate features a definate contrast to his big muscular athletic body.

"I'm really happy right now, Cliff" she said as she looked into his eyes, feeling so many emotions, and all of them good and exhilirating. Her delicate pink tongue licked over her lips, that had recently been crushed under his eager mouth. She couldn't wait to kiss and touch him again, as he held her wrists. keeping her standing before him while he looked her up and down.

(Something to point out, please no power playing. It's kind of distracting. Thanks)

He pulled her closer and made her turn herself around. "This is what men love." He then bent her over and lifter her skirt to reveal her undies. "Do you know that you have a beautiful ass april?

Kinky_Slut said:
Melisa smiled and accepted the drink, taking a sip. She heard his question and shook her head. "Not really, I've been to a few but none as big as this one." she said. She heard his comment and giggled. "Really now?" she asked as he winked. "Well good thing there's only one of you because I'm sure almost all the girls here want you" she teased.

Chris smiled at her compliment. "I don't know about that, but being the host does have it's perks I guess" he said. "I'm surprised your not off getting hit on by some random guy" he said, teasing her back. He took another sip of his drink, "I have an idea, Wanna dance?" he asked with a big smile as he offered her his hand.

KevinR778 said:
Chris smiled at her compliment. "I don't know about that, but being the host does have it's perks I guess" he said. "I'm surprised your not off getting hit on by some random guy" he said, teasing her back. He took another sip of his drink, "I have an idea, Wanna dance?" he asked with a big smile as he offered her his hand.

Melisa giggled when he mentioned getting hit on. "Well, I think you have that covered" she said with a wink. She heard him ask her to dance and she smiled wide. "Sure, sounds fun" she said, finishing her drink and taking his hand. She was excited, not showing it but she was slightly nervous too.

April found herself bent over facing away from Cliff. His strong hands lifted her skirt exposing her white lace panties . His words coaxing as he flattered her.

His strong hands gently ran all over her ass and hips. His thumbs teasingly tracing the lines of her panties. "Does that feel good?" He ask April. "Do you like that?" He then slid one hand between her legs, gently touching the front part of her panties from behind.

Kinky_Slut said:
Melisa giggled when he mentioned getting hit on. "Well, I think you have that covered" she said with a wink. She heard him ask her to dance and she smiled wide. "Sure, sounds fun" she said, finishing her drink and taking his hand. She was excited, not showing it but she was slightly nervous too.

Chris smiled at her willingness. He downed the rest of his drink and pulled her with him to the dance floor. The music was loud and the beat was steady. He started to dance, winking at her so she would join in. The dance floor wasn't too crowded, so it made for a fun time. "Get those hips moving beautiful" he teased.

KevinR778 said:
Chris smiled at her willingness. He downed the rest of his drink and pulled her with him to the dance floor. The music was loud and the beat was steady. He started to dance, winking at her so she would join in. The dance floor wasn't too crowded, so it made for a fun time. "Get those hips moving beautiful" he teased.

Melisa giggled as he pulled her out to the dance floor. She got into the beat and started to dance, watching him with a smile. She heard his comment and winked at him. She moved against him, her back to his chest and she moved her hips from side to side against his crotch. She knew he would like it and she was feeling a bit naughty tonight.

Kinky_Slut said:
Melisa giggled as he pulled her out to the dance floor. She got into the beat and started to dance, watching him with a smile. She heard his comment and winked at him. She moved against him, her back to his chest and she moved her hips from side to side against his crotch. She knew he would like it and she was feeling a bit naughty tonight.

Chris smiled once she was against him, feeling her hips move and her ass against his crotch. He grabbed her hips and grinded himself into her as they danced. He soon matched her movements as they dance so close together and so very naughty. "You are so hot, wanna go up stairs?" he whispered to her in a seductive tone as he kissed her neck.

KevinR778 said:
Chris smiled once she was against him, feeling her hips move and her ass against his crotch. He grabbed her hips and grinded himself into her as they danced. He soon matched her movements as they dance so close together and so very naughty. "You are so hot, wanna go up stairs?" he whispered to her in a seductive tone as he kissed her neck.

Melisa smiled when he started to grind on her, loving it. She heard him ask that very question she hoped for. She looked up at him and nodded. "I'd love to" she said as she kissed his neck back. She took his hand and led him upstairs, going into the largest bedroom and pushing him on the bed. She straddled him and laid against him, her lips meeting his as she wanted him so very badly now.

Kinky_Slut said:
Melisa smiled when he started to grind on her, loving it. She heard him ask that very question she hoped for. She looked up at him and nodded. "I'd love to" she said as she kissed his neck back. She took his hand and led him upstairs, going into the largest bedroom and pushing him on the bed. She straddled him and laid against him, her lips meeting his as she wanted him so very badly now.

Chris smiled when she agreed, following her to wherever she took him. He laid back on the bed, looking up at her after she pushed him. When she got on top of him, he kissed her back and grabbed her hips. He slipped his tongue into her mouth as the passionate embrace grew. Soon he pulled back and looked up at her. His hands slipping under her dress, moving past her panties and along her sides before lifting it straight off her. He stared at her half-naked body with much joy as his arousal was so very obvious and straining against his pants.

KevinR778 said:
Chris smiled when she agreed, following her to wherever she took him. He laid back on the bed, looking up at her after she pushed him. When she got on top of him, he kissed her back and grabbed her hips. He slipped his tongue into her mouth as the passionate embrace grew. Soon he pulled back and looked up at her. His hands slipping under her dress, moving past her panties and along her sides before lifting it straight off her. He stared at her half-naked body with much joy as his arousal was so very obvious and straining against his pants.

Melisa used her tongue as well, playing with his during their kiss. She felt his strong hands rub along her soft skin and shivered, her dress pulled off. Her breasts were right in view, showing tons of cleavage. She felt his bulge against her and she smiled. She pulled off his shirt to see his muscles, kissing along his abs as she made her way to his belt. She ran her hand against his bulge before undoing his belt. She unzipped his pants and slid them off, his bulge now in his boxers was quite large. She licked her lips before rubbing her hands along it for a bit. She returbed against him, her ass against the hard, throbbing flesh that had only two thin layers of fabric from her dripping wet pussy.

Kinky_Slut said:
Melisa used her tongue as well, playing with his during their kiss. She felt his strong hands rub along her soft skin and shivered, her dress pulled off. Her breasts were right in view, showing tons of cleavage. She felt his bulge against her and she smiled. She pulled off his shirt to see his muscles, kissing along his abs as she made her way to his belt. She ran her hand against his bulge before undoing his belt. She unzipped his pants and slid them off, his bulge now in his boxers was quite large. She licked her lips before rubbing her hands along it for a bit. She returbed against him, her ass against the hard, throbbing flesh that had only two thin layers of fabric from her dripping wet pussy.

Chris smiled as she undressed him, getting a nice view of her large breasts. He let out a small groan as she rubbing his throbbing member. Once she was back against him, he took advantage. His hand gave her a firm slap on the ass before pulling off her panties. His hands grabbed hold of her now bare ass, giving it a squeeze before sliding up her back to undo her bra strap. He popped it loose and pulled it off her, getting full view of her magnificent breasts. He rubbed his hard bulge against her as his hands massaged her breasts. He kissed her again, his hands soon releasing her breasts and freeing his thick, 9 inch long cock. He grabbed her hips and slid his hard length against her slick pussy, groaning lightly as their lips were locked. He was anxious to make her moan out his name and to give her the time of her life.

KevinR778 said:
Chris smiled as she undressed him, getting a nice view of her large breasts. He let out a small groan as she rubbing his throbbing member. Once she was back against him, he took advantage. His hand gave her a firm slap on the ass before pulling off her panties. His hands grabbed hold of her now bare ass, giving it a squeeze before sliding up her back to undo her bra strap. He popped it loose and pulled it off her, getting full view of her magnificent breasts. He rubbed his hard bulge against her as his hands massaged her breasts. He kissed her again, his hands soon releasing her breasts and freeing his thick, 9 inch long cock. He grabbed her hips and slid his hard length against her slick pussy, groaning lightly as their lips were locked. He was anxious to make her moan out his name and to give her the time of her life.

Melisa moaned when he spanked her, shimying out of her panties as he pulled them. She moaned at nearly every action, the grabbing, massaging and rubbing drove her wild. His big cock making her want to just ride him all night. She moaned into their kiss as she positioned her pussy over his throbbing cock, she slowly slid down onto his length and moaned loud as he squeezed into her tightness. "Oh yes!" she moaned to him as every last inch was buried within her. She grabbed his shoulders and started to bounce on his cock, her breasts bouncing with her. She never had a cock of his size but she loved how it felt inside her.

Kinky_Slut said:
Melisa moaned when he spanked her, shimying out of her panties as he pulled them. She moaned at nearly every action, the grabbing, massaging and rubbing drove her wild. His big cock making her want to just ride him all night. She moaned into their kiss as she positioned her pussy over his throbbing cock, she slowly slid down onto his length and moaned loud as he squeezed into her tightness. "Oh yes!" she moaned to him as every last inch was buried within her. She grabbed his shoulders and started to bounce on his cock, her breasts bouncing with her. She never had a cock of his size but she loved how it felt inside her.

Chris groaned as she slid down his cock. She was incredibly tight and it was a tight squeeze but he got it all to fit some how. Hearing her moans, he grabbed her hips and helped her bounce on his cock. It felt so very good and his groans showed it. To give her that extra fun, he thrusted up against her as she came down which made a loud smack of their thighs when they met. His hands soon grabbed hold of her bouncing breasts, squeezing them and teasing her nipples. As it got more heated he let go of her breasts and spanked her everytime she came down on his cock. He licked her nipples as they bounced infront of his face. His groans becoming louder as he plunged his cock up into her. He kept his eyes on her as he enjoyed her riding him.

KevinR778 said:
Chris groaned as she slid down his cock. She was incredibly tight and it was a tight squeeze but he got it all to fit some how. Hearing her moans, he grabbed her hips and helped her bounce on his cock. It felt so very good and his groans showed it. To give her that extra fun, he thrusted up against her as she came down which made a loud smack of their thighs when they met. His hands soon grabbed hold of her bouncing breasts, squeezing them and teasing her nipples. As it got more heated he let go of her breasts and spanked her everytime she came down on his cock. He licked her nipples as they bounced infront of his face. His groans becoming louder as he plunged his cock up into her. He kept his eyes on her as he enjoyed her riding him.

Melisa moaned louder at his added thrusting, feeling his cock reach the depths of her pussy. Her nipples were hard for him as he teased them, making her throw her head back in pleasure. She looked back at him as he spanked her, giving sharp moans each time. She rode him harder and let her breasts rest against his face as her hips bounced higher and faster. "Mmmmmmmm Chris, I love your cock!" she moaned to him as she was filled with the hard flesh once again. She wouldn't last long and hoped he never stopped.

Kinky_Slut said:
Melisa moaned louder at his added thrusting, feeling his cock reach the depths of her pussy. Her nipples were hard for him as he teased them, making her throw her head back in pleasure. She looked back at him as he spanked her, giving sharp moans each time. She rode him harder and let her breasts rest against his face as her hips bounced higher and faster. "Mmmmmmmm Chris, I love your cock!" she moaned to him as she was filled with the hard flesh once again. She wouldn't last long and hoped he never stopped.

Chris smiled as she grew louder, feeling her bouncing get faster and harder. He licked and sucked on her breasts when she pressed them against him. Hearing her loud comment, he thrusted harder into her to make sure she stayed loud. "And I love your pussy Melisa" he groaned back at her. He made her come down harder, pulling her hips down, making it feel twice as good. He but down ion one of her nipples and thrusted twice as fast into her. He took no prisoners as he wanted her to truly scream out from the pleasire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom