Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Goth Girl to Preppy Cheerleading Girl by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

ladydarkness5 said:
it was now after school,Lauren the head cheerleader,gave her a spare cheer uniform,which fit perfectly,on her thin frame.After a few hours,of the tryouts.She was talking to some of the cheerleaders,asking her things like who is she dating,and that thing she did with taylor was awsome.That went on,until the girl's rides came.leaving raven to pack her things.lauren tolfd her to keep the uniform,since she is already in the squad.so Raven left it on.the uniform,was of the school colors,and it creasted a V.expsoing her belly.

Mr. Dinkle waited until everyone had left so that he could then pick up Raven. He did not want anyone to know that him and Raven were in a relationship. When he pulls up seeing her in her cheerleading outfit he looked at her and then asked, "Well how did try outs go for you my love?' He said with a smile on his face. He noticed how nice her legs were in the skirt and placed a hand onto her thigh now once she was settled and in the car driving away with Raven back to his house. He slid his hand up her skirt and thigh to her panties that she was wearing that went with the outfit in the school colors. "I missed you Raven and thought about you my love. Did you miss me and think about me too?" He said smiling at her.

raven smiled,getting int he car,kissing him on the lips.'of course i missed you,and thought about you.'she said,with a shiver,when she got settled in.Feeling his hand go up herthigh.'lauren says im in the squad.she said,I can start monday,since its the weekend.'she said,fixing her hair a bit.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven smiled,getting int he car,kissing him on the lips.'of course i missed you,and thought about you.'she said,with a shiver,when she got settled in.Feeling his hand go up herthigh.'lauren says im in the squad.she said,I can start monday,since its the weekend.'she said,fixing her hair a bit.

Leonard was glad to see her and felt her sweet lips kiss his lips as he kissed back and enjoyed it. "I am glad that you missed me and thought about me love." He said as he slid his hand to her panties and his fingers slid into them massaging and rubbing her pussy. "Congrats on making the cheerleading squad! I am so happy for you and proud lover!" As he watched her fixing up her hair. "How has my kitten been feeling today?" He wondered if the chair helped her out or not.

Raven stopped fixing her hair,and started moaneing ,squirming a bit in her seta.while he massaged her pussy.'i feel fine.'she said,with a slight moan.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven stopped fixing her hair,and started moaneing ,squirming a bit in her seta.while he massaged her pussy.'i feel fine.'she said,with a slight moan.

Leonard smiled as he heard her begin to moan while he was driving back to his house. "Did the kitty miss her cock?" He said with a smile because today he would like to have her suck him off while he ate her pussy out.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven continued to moan,as he rubbed her.'yes I did.'she moaned out,with a slight purr.

Leonard continued to rub and massage her pussy and clit to please her more. "I am glad baby that you did!" He said smiling as he leaned over and kissed her onto her lips at the intersection deeply and passionately. He then saw the green light and kept going to his house. As they soon pulled up into the driveway where he lived at.

Raven continue to moan,and squirm .as he rubbed her.makin her sort of wet.She kissd him until the green light,as they passed and went yo his house.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven continue to moan,and squirm .as he rubbed her.makin her sort of wet.She kissd him until the green light,as they passed and went yo his house.

Lenoard loved making Raven moan and squirm around just a bit. They then pulled into his drive way and he got out of his car to get into the house now with Raven.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven got out of the car,and followed him , up to his house, and went inside with him.

Leonard lead her to his bedroom where he then placed her onto this bed and began to tickle her and kiss her deeply and passionately on her lips.

Raven smiled,when they got into the bedrrom,and was placed on his bed.she took her shoes off,revealign her bare feet.before he got on top of her.she squirmed and giggled,into the kiss,as he ticklied her

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven smiled,when they got into the bedrrom,and was placed on his bed.she took her shoes off,revealign her bare feet.before he got on top of her.she squirmed and giggled,into the kiss,as he ticklied her

Leonard gently blew up and down her neck to tickle her while kissing and licking up and down her neck now. He would nibble on her ear lobe just a bit while his hands tickled underneath her armpits. Kissing her once again on her lips and continuing to tickle her.

'i thought you were going to tie me up,and tickle me.'she said,shivering from his nibbles and kisses. "oh no not the armpits.'she whimpered,biting her lip trying not to laugh

ladydarkness5 said:
'i thought you were going to tie me up,and tickle me.'she said,shivering from his nibbles and kisses. "oh no not the armpits.'she whimpered,biting her lip trying not to laugh

"Be patient it will happen and I will tie you up when you are not expecting it! If you are waiting on it then it is no fun at all!" He tells her as he continues to tickle her in the arm pits. "Yes of course the arm ptis!" He said laughing in a evil way now.

Raven tried to get away,only that was allowing him more access.since she was streacthing her arms out.grabbing onto the sheets lughing,and squirming. 'i brought tools for tickling,they are in my bag,when your ready.'she said between lughs. 'i'm really ticklish there.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven tried to get away,only that was allowing him more access.since she was streacthing her arms out.grabbing onto the sheets lughing,and squirming. 'i brought tools for tickling,they are in my bag,when your ready.'she said between lughs. 'i'm really ticklish there.'she said.

Leonard continued to tickle her and kissed her sweet lips. Loving the hear of laughter from Raven was great to him. As he listened to what she had to say to him. "Oh and what kind of tools did you bring for me to use on you baby? I will have to look into your bag to see what you have brought to use to have fun with." He said to her as he reached for the bag and then begun to pull on some handcuffs that were set up on his bed for her wrist and ankles and placing them on her now.

Raven continued to laugh. 'well i have feathers,and handcuffs, u m eletic yoothbrush,a nd vibrators and dildos, but i want you to use them later. She said,trying to take a breath,as he handcuffed her wrists and ankles,revealing her whole ticklish body.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven continued to laugh. 'well i have feathers,and handcuffs, u m eletic yoothbrush,a nd vibrators and dildos, but i want you to use them later. She said,trying to take a breath,as he handcuffed her wrists and ankles,revealing her whole ticklish body.

He knew now he was able to tickle her and have his way with her if he wanted to. "Well I will use the things that tickles you the most. Yes later I can use the other sex toys on you." He said with a smile at her and began to tickle her with the feather along her face and down to her nose. He moved down to her neck tickling her up and down her neck. Then move to her arm pits to tickle her.

raven closed her eyes,when he ran the feather along her face.she sneezed when itt went under her nose. She giggled,when it went up,and down her neck. Then when he got to her armpit,she laughed out loud,and squirmed around.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven closed her eyes,when he ran the feather along her face.she sneezed when itt went under her nose. She giggled,when it went up,and down her neck. Then when he got to her armpit,she laughed out loud,and squirmed around.

I sort of knew that you would be very ticklish underneath your armpit baby." He said as he smiled and moved the tip of the feather to the other side of her body to the other armpit now to tickle her even more than what he did on the other side. He even moved the feather to her breasts tickling her there and following it around to her nipples.

"how did you know.'she asked, between laughs. trying to get away from the feather, but to no avail hell just follow her. she justt giggled,when he went around her nipples.

ladydarkness5 said:
"how did you know.'she asked, between laughs. trying to get away from the feather, but to no avail hell just follow her. she justt giggled,when he went around her nipples.

"I just sort of figured that you were very ticklish and would love that." He told her with a smile on his face. The next thing he did was took the tip of the feather and glided it down to her stomach to her belly button and then circled around her belly button and then gently blew just a bit around it to see how she would react to that.

Raven squirmed and giggled. 'i'll get you for this babe.'she said,between giggles.she started to laugh,when the feather circled he r belly button,makign her squirm more.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven squirmed and giggled. 'i'll get you for this babe.'she said,between giggles.she started to laugh,when the feather circled he r belly button,makign her squirm more.

Leonard rather enjoyed watching her move around and laughing with pleasure due to what he was doing to her in the bed there. "Oh really now and how are you going to do that?" He asked wondering about that since he was in control of her there in the bedroom right now on his own bed there. She was unable to move or do anything at that moment there. So he was in control over her.

Back
Top Bottom