Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Goth Girl to Preppy Cheerleading Girl by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

"actually i do remeber you saying,you were going to do something with me in this chair,i want to know.'she asked,with a flirty smile.sitting so her feet dangled over the arm of the chair.

ladydarkness5 said:
"actually i do remeber you saying,you were going to do something with me in this chair,i want to know.'she asked,with a flirty smile.sitting so her feet dangled over the arm of the chair.

"Now I remember what I was going to do to you in the chair!" He said with a smile as he then walks over and straps her into the chair and begins to tickle her. "Now was this what I was talking about my love?" As he kisses her lips softly.

raven watched him strap her down,waiting to see what he is goign to do,until he stared to tickle her ,making her gigglie.Her high heels coming off.to show off her ticklish feet.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven watched him strap her down,waiting to see what he is goign to do,until he stared to tickle her ,making her gigglie.Her high heels coming off.to show off her ticklish feet.

Leonard began to tickle her and notices her shoes fall off of her feet because she had removed them for him to tickle her feet. He then kisses her deeply and passionately. He then proceeds to tickle her.

Raven kisses him back,muffling her giggls.'we need to do a tickle torutre seession,at your house.'she said,in between giggls.'

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven kisses him back,muffling her giggls.'we need to do a tickle torutre seession,at your house.'she said,in between giggls.'

Feeling her kiss his lips and laughing at the same time. "We will do that do not worry my love."He said with a smile and tickled her a bit more now.

raven continued to squirm and giggle,as he tickled her.Her face getting red,and tears were in her eyes,from laughing so hard.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven continued to squirm and giggle,as he tickled her.Her face getting red,and tears were in her eyes,from laughing so hard.

He then stopped and turned on what he had planned to do to help her out. As the screen came on and the suggestive messages began to show up in front of the screen for her to become popular, preppy, cheerleader and things hinting to all of that.

Raven looked at the screen ,and shook her head.'I dont need that,i'm already trying out for cheerleading,lauren said,that stunt I pulled yesterday with Taylor was amzing,since she knows how he is,cause he cheated on her.So she doesnt mind me being a goth.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven looked at the screen ,and shook her head.'I dont need that,i'm already trying out for cheerleading,lauren said,that stunt I pulled yesterday with Taylor was amzing,since she knows how he is,cause he cheated on her.So she doesnt mind me being a goth.'she said.

"Just relax Raven because I will tickle you more if you do not." He said with a smile about this because he loved hearing her laugh when he tickled her. He rather enjoyed doing that to her. He kisses her lips once again and then said to her, "Pay attention and be a good girl my love."

"i told you i dont need it,you can tickle me all you want,but I'm now a popular studnt,all the girls love me.'she said,with a smile.

ladydarkness5 said:
"i told you i dont need it,you can tickle me all you want,but I'm now a popular studnt,all the girls love me.'she said,with a smile.

He shuts it off and listens to what she has to say and then begins to tickle her once again. "That is good that you no longer need it."

Raven giggled,and squirmed.'but i might not join the cheerleading squad or wear pink,and act materlistic,so i may still need it.'she said in btween laughs.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven giggled,and squirmed.'but i might not join the cheerleading squad or wear pink,and act materlistic,so i may still need it.'she said in btween laughs.

"Ok I will turn it back on for you to watch and I thought that you might need it just in case Raven." He said and had plans on rewarding her afterwards in tickling her a bit more.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven nodded,and relaxed in the chair,as she waited for him to turn the screen on.

Mr. Dinkle did turn the screen on once again to see how it was going to turn out and if she was going to move around or resist once again like she has done in the past.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven just relaxed,and stared at the screen ,watching the words,go trough the screen ,into her mind.

Mr. Dinkle was not sure if this was working on her or not because he has tried this several times on her since yesterday. He noticed a glassy stair at the screen realizing that she is like under a hypnotic trance. He then turned off the screen to see how she was feeling and released her from the chair. "How does my Raven feel now?' He said as he kissed her lips softly.

Raven blinked,when he shut off the screen,and released her from his chair.'I feel great,she said,takign her goth clothes,and throwing them in the trash.putting the preppy clothes on."I think i'll try out,after school she said,with a kind smile.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven blinked,when he shut off the screen,and released her from his chair.'I feel great,she said,takign her goth clothes,and throwing them in the trash.putting the preppy clothes on."I think i'll try out,after school she said,with a kind smile.

"I am glad that you are feeling great my love!" He said to her with a smile and watching her as she throws away her got clothes into his trash can in the office. "That is great that you will try out after school for cheerleading." He kisses her lips and tells her, "Possibly you can wear that cheerleading outfit if you make the team for me baby?" He said smiling at her.

Raven fixes her hair,and kisses him."maybe i will.'she said,kissing him again,wrapping her arms around his neck."i have to get to class.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven fixes her hair,and kisses him."maybe i will.'she said,kissing him again,wrapping her arms around his neck."i have to get to class.'she said.

Leonard returns the kiss back to her after she has fixed her hair up. "That is good that you will see me later my love." He said to her with a smile and happy that she is a new woman now. "Yes I understand that you have to get to class my naughty kitten." He says to her with a smile hoping that what he did to her works.

raven kisses him again."maybe afterschol,after the tryouts,you can take me to your house,for some fun.'she said,grabbign her stuff."i think you know the two things that i want you to do hun.'she said,kissing him again.'i see you later baby.'she said,leaving the office.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven kisses him again."maybe afterschol,after the tryouts,you can take me to your house,for some fun.'she said,grabbign her stuff."i think you know the two things that i want you to do hun.'she said,kissing him again.'i see you later baby.'she said,leaving the office.

Leonard felt that kissing Ravens lips were very addictive and he would love to kiss her more, but since they were at school he had to wait until after school to do that back at his house. "Sounds good to me lover and I will tie you down and tickle you a bit." He said to her with a smile and watching how sexy she walks out of his office after giving her one more kiss on her sweet lips. "See you later kitten." As he hears her leaving his office and he rubs his hands together hoping that he has helped Raven out with his new chair that he created.

it was now after school,Lauren the head cheerleader,gave her a spare cheer uniform,which fit perfectly,on her thin frame.After a few hours,of the tryouts.She was talking to some of the cheerleaders,asking her things like who is she dating,and that thing she did with taylor was awsome.That went on,until the girl's rides came.leaving raven to pack her things.lauren tolfd her to keep the uniform,since she is already in the squad.so Raven left it on.the uniform,was of the school colors,and it creasted a V.expsoing her belly.

Back
Top Bottom